Sandy, Mark and Helen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back on those three days, I'm still surprised at my stamina. I have no idea just how many times I came in my two women, but there certainly was no doubt that each of them received more sperm that I would have ever conceive of producing. I call them my two women because that is exactly what they were. An outsider would have had no way to determine which was my wife and the other the other woman. There was no jealousy, no competition - it was almost as if they were a single individual in two bodies. I came in each of them equally, they made love while I rested, and both treated me as their husband. For practical purposes, I had two wives.

Obviously, other things went on those three days other than sex. We showered (two together usually, without any rule about which two), we ate, we even went shopping and ate out. Most significantly, we did a lot of talking. We learned far more about the travails that had caused Helen to shy away from men and sex. but also how she could feel herself opening up and blooming as her relationship with, first, Sandy, and then me, expanded her horizons. There was much less to tell about Sandy and me, but I was somewhat surprised at first as to how Sandy opened up about her affair with Frank.

She had told Helen about Frank before, but she seemed really to enjoy talking about it to an appreciative audience. Helen listened with rapt attention without a hint of disapproval. She was particularly curious about the time at Virginia Beach and on the Cape. It was fun listening as Sandy relived her experiences. Helen accepted my role with equanimity, saying how wonderful I was to let Sandy be so free. That was particularly when Sandy made a point that it was I who suggested the three days on the Cape. Actually, the only thing that seemed to shock her was when Sandy, for some reason, mentioned anal sex.

"Oh my god, did you actually do that?"

"We did it several times the last two days. It didn't hurt at all, and it felt very good. Mack and I had done it before and we've done more of it since." Then, with an impish grin, "You'll have to try it!"

Helen hesitated a moment and then, looking at me with a smile, she replied, "I probably shall."

Those were fun conversations and definitely the intimacy drew us closer together, but all the things we talked about and did were mere sidelines to the real mission. We "worked" hard at it and by the time Helen departed for home, we were all pretty worn out, but hopeful. There was something additional, however. If we had been close before, it was nothing like it was now. I spoke before of the bond that existed between Helen and Sandy, but what they had shared over those three days welded them together far more deeply. In addition, I was now part of that bond and it felt that I really did have two wives.

Of course the question of Richard's place in this had been raised and it was not an issue. Helen made no secret of her love for me, but she was committed to Richard and their marriage. I had absolutely no problem with that - it seemed right. As we had seen with Frank and Sandy, you can love two people and you choose your path. As she had said many times, with the exception of sex, her relationship with him had been very happy and she expected it to remain so. The only problem was that sex was of no interest to her before, but it certainly was now. But her visits to us could give her the sex she now wanted and she could be happy with Richard for everything else. She admitted that she still was frustrated with his ability to have sex with other women but not her, but she now had her own outlet.

We also speculated about how she would break the news of her pregnancy to him if she was "knocked up," but she hoped that the artificial insemination story would be accepted. As she said, she felt absolutely no guilt by lying in this situation. So, the only thing then was to wait and hope!

The approximately two weeks till they would know something dragged on forever. Fortuitously, Richard had a long flight scheduled when the time approached, so she was with us to suffer through the agony of waiting. She had arrived at the critical time, maybe a day late in starting her monthly period. Two more days passed and they, actually we, hoped but were afraid to hope. Finally, desperate to know something, we drove to a drug store and the bought two pregnancy test kits and brought them home. Afraid, but eager, they went into separate bathrooms, peed on the test strips and, almost at the same instant, cried out in joy, "I'm pregnant!!"

The next few minutes were filled with hugs and kisses - two mothers-to-be but only one father-to-be! My two lovely women were both pregnant by me! I'm sure that the situation is not unique, but it was still astonishing. It was not the result of a wild party or orgy. It was two wonderful women who wanted me to father their child! I'll admit that at that moment I was as happy and proud as I could be. We were, of course, unbelievably lucky, for some couples try, month after month, for the woman to become pregnant and, unfortunately, some never make it. We were two for two the first month! In a way, again, we had won the lottery! I, needless to say, insisted that the result was caused by my extraordinarily potent sperm!

Of course, they would wait some time, and a doctor's confirmation, before any announcements, but the test strips presumably didn't lie. Sandy immediately called our doctor and made appointments (Helen had no doctor as yet) far enough ahead and they waited the next two weeks, in a sort of limbo. I waited at home, worrying, of course, but my trepidation ended as I saw the two beaming faces as they came into the house. They both rushed to hug and kiss me and sputter out the obvious news that they were, in fact, pregnant and that both were in excellent health. Euphoria ruled! I had knocked up two women, probably the same night, and we were all ecstatic!

So, Sandy headed home, pregnant by a man not her husband. She was prepared to make the announcement shortly after she arrived, but she found a voice mail saying that the layover was being extended for three more days because of a problem with the plane's engine. That, of course, merely gave her more time to worry about if the artificial insemination story would hold.

12