Sandy – My Best Friends MILF Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy was awake and playing with her pussy when I squeezed through the door with her breakfast. I got an immediate hard on as she sexily rubbed her nipple and clit simultaneously. "I thought you had left me," she said quietly as she rubbed my hard on through my jeans and unzipped them.

"We can't now, Patrick is just outside the door."

"Well you can't go out with a boner like this can you?" She made a good point and I let her pleasure me. Almost immediately I was ready to cum, but I tried as hard as I could to hold on. Thirty seconds later though I was ready to explode.

"Shit I need to cum," I whispered to her.

"Cum over my food, I love the taste of your cum," she replied wickedly. Hesitating for a moment I complied, shot a small load of cum over her bacon and eggs, and milked the remaining drops into her juice.

I gave her a quick peck and left the room, my boner now subsiding in my jeans. I joined Patrick for breakfast and he was too worried about his throbbing headache than to worry about what happened with me after he passed out. An hour later I left for home, seeing my friends for the possibly the last time.

To be continued?

12