Sandy Oh Sandy Pt. 01

Story Info
MFM.
3.5k words
4.32
32.8k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Sandy and I are mid 50's, been happily married for over 30 years, our children have all left home and started their own families. Our sex has always been good, we do have fantasy play sometimes, mainly of her fucking another guy with me. This IS a wish of mine, however, Sandy, although she loves the role play, says that she is too nervous to actually do it.

I have noticed recently that she has used a particular friend as her 'third' in our sessions, a guy by the name of Alec. He is a doctor, (Consultant) of some repute. When he has work in our area he stays with us, and, if she is free, Rosemary, his wife, will come as well.

On this occasion Rosemary was off visiting a new grandchild of theirs. Alec said that he had meetings on Friday and Monday, so could he stay for the weekend?

He arrived early evening, greeted Sandy with a kiss and me with a bottle of wine.

"You have your usual room," Said Sandy, "Make yourself comfortable and come down when you are ready."

Sandy continued with preparing the meal, while I laid the table and opened the wine.

When Alec came down we all went into the snug with a glass of wine, chatted about this and that until it was time for supper. After the meal we cleared up and took a fresh bottle of wine to the snug. Sandy curled up on the couch, Alec and I in easy chairs.

"Do you have any plans for the weekend?" Asked Alec.

"No, nothing planned," I replied, "Why, do you have any ideas?"

"I've wanted to go to those woods that you guys always rave over." He said.

"Good idea" Said Sandy, "Why don't we take a picnic and make a day of it?"

"That's sorted then! Why don't we get an early night? I've had a hard week!" I said.

"Suits me." Responded Alec, getting to his feet.

With that we trooped off to our rooms.

"I'm feeling horny!" Said Sandy, stroking my shaft. "Go down on me please honey."

Never one to refuse a beautiful woman, I went down and started kissing and nibbling her legs just above her knees, slowly working my way up to that magical place where her legs meet...

"Mmm, yes, lick my clit sweetie, lick it."

Slowly I inserted a finger into her pussy, curling it up, looking for her 'g' spot, gently massaging her cunt, nibbling gently at her clit, then swirling my tongue around it, I felt her legs begin to clamp my head, her hands holding me tightly...

"Aargh, mmmm, fuuuck, cummmming, oooh ALEC, that's it, make me cuuuum, ooooh!"

Coming up for air, I crawled up her nibbling and kissing her, paying particular attention to her nipples, which were very hard little nubs, also very sensitive!

" Oooh yeeees, aaargh, fuck me darling, fuck me now, I need a prick in me please!" She wailed.

"Mine or Alec's?" I asked.

"Oooh sooooo naughty... Yours, yours. Now, put it in!" Sandy replied.

Kneeling between her legs I lifted her bum until her hot pussy nudged my prick, slowly sliding my length deep into her.

"How do you want it, hard or slow?" I asked.

"Hard, please hard, give me all you've got, aargh, yeeeees, mmmm, fuck, yea, like that!" She said.

I pummelled into her as hard as I could for a few minutes, both of us grunting with the force of a good hard fuck, her boobs bouncing around on her chest had me mesmerised!

"Darling, let Alec fuck me now, I want to cum on his prick, ooh, aargh, please ...nearly there!" Said Sandy.

As I pulled out she turned onto her front raised her arse and said. "Fuck me Alec. fuck me..."

Pushing into her, she grunted, "Aah, yes, make me cum Alec, make me cum!"

Thrusting hard again, it was not long before I felt the inevitable orgasmic approach. As I started losing it, Sandy shouted.

"Yeeees, oooh, cuummming, aaargh, ALEC, yeeees, aargh."

We both collapsed on the bed, gasping to get our breath.

"Wow, that was intense darling, thank you." She said.

"It was wasn't it?" I replied, "You really were into it tonight. Was that because Alec is here?"

"It must have been," She said blushing. "Do you mind?"

"Of course not, I get the benefit don't I!" I replied, "Why don't we ask Alec to join us tomorrow evening? It really turns you on thinking about him doing you and we have great sex when we fantasise that he is fucking you, imagine how nice it would be if he really was!"

" I couldn't Honey, I would be too embarrassed." Sandy said. "Besides why would he want to? I'm not his type."

"What makes you think you aren't his type? He's always ogling you!"

"You wish! Seriously darling, just look at Rosemary! She is taller, slimmer and has smaller boobs than me!" Said Sandy.

"Sweetheart, it's your boobs he's ogling!!" I said, "He loves them, what red blooded male wouldn't?? Would you like me to see what he feels about you.. ...Really feels?"

"Don't you dare! I would be mortified! What about Rosemary? Alec would hate me!!"

"OK,OK, it was just a suggestion! Calm down, my love, calm down!"

The next morning after breakfast, we got stuff together for a picnic. Loaded it, plus Charles, our dog, into the car and off we set.

We arrived after about a forty minute drive, unloaded people, picnic and pooch! Setting off on a lovely walk through the beautiful woods. It was an idilic day with the sun filtering through the trees, a slight breeze rustling the leaves. Sandy was throwing sticks for Charles and they had gone on ahead of Alec and myself.

It's now or never I thought to myself! Clearing my throat, "Alec, can I ask you a very personal question?"

"Sounds ominous, but yes, what is it?" He asked.

"It's about Sandy," I replied, "What do you think of her?"

"What do you mean? You know that you are both special friends of ours."

"No, sorry, I mean, um, well, sexually..."

Alec looked at me pensively. "I hope I haven't offended you by admiring her? She is a very beautiful person."

"No," I replied, "You haven't offended me, far from it in fact, I enjoy that men drool over her, what I mean is... Do you ever think of Sandy sexually?"

"Has she complained about me looking? If so I can only apologise." Said Alec.

"Dammit, Alec, you are making this hard!! To put it bluntly, do you fancy fucking her??"

Alec stopped. Looked at me, was about to say something...

"What's keeping you guys?" Called Sandy. She had come back to look for us, apparently we had been dawdling!

I shot Alec a look, "Coming darling!" We hurried to catch up.

We didn't have a chance to speak until after the picnic, but Alec flirted mildly with Sandy, and would look at me with a raised eyebrow, I just shrugged, noticing that Sandy seemed to be responding to the flirting!

On the way back to the car Alec and I managed to hang back a bit.

"Did you mean what you said?" He asked.

"Yes."

"The answer, as you know is, 'who wouldn't?' But what is this about?"

Deciding to come clean, I said, "I have had a fantasy of watching Sandy fuck another guy for some time, and sometimes we role play. She always uses your name, and cums very hard! She would be mortified if she knew I was telling you, (I said that I wouldn't,) as she does not think that she is 'your type', also she is very fond of Rosemary. and does not want to ruin a marriage!"

"Phew," He replied, "Strangely, Rosemary has suggested that we get together with you two! Soooo, yes, I would love to screw your lovely wife, but only if both she and Rosemary are OK with it!"

"Fair enough," I said, "So how will you ask Rosemary? You can't just say, 'darling can I fuck Sandy, please'?!!"

He laughed and replied, "No, just leave it to me. What are you going to say to Sandy having told her that you wouldn't mention it?"

"What wouldn't you mention?" Asked Sandy.

We had been so engrossed in our conversation that we hadn't noticed Sandy. She had stopped in the shade to wait for us, Charles sitting by her side...

"Oh, nothing..." I lamely replied.

"Hmm, really? You two looked as thick as thieves!" Responded Sandy. "What are you cooking up?"

"Not a thing!" Said Alec, "But I would like to get to where there is a signal, I'd like to phone Rosemary, be nice to know how the baby is!"

"Oh, how thoughtless of us, sorry Alec, we know there is no signal here! Right, lets get too the car and get home, I feel sweaty and could do with a shower!"

Sandy linked arms with us and we set off again, arriving at the car a short while later. When we arrived home Alec took Charles into the garden and phoned Rosemary, I carried the picnic basket etc. into the kitchen, Sandy went for a shower.

Alec came in grinning, "Right I've got the 'green light,' on the condition that the four of us get together soon! Rosemary was rather excited by the prospect!"

"Brilliant! Now I need to speak to Sandy, hope she doesn't blow a fuse!!"

A short while later Sandy came down and said, "That's much better, now what shall we do for supper?

"I've poured us a glass of wine, come to the patio and have a drink first." I said, hoping to get her to relax.

As we were sitting down the phone rang. "I'll just get that, "She said, "You two carry on, I'll be with you shortly."

After a few minutes Sandy came out, she was crimson! Putting her hands on her hips, she said, looking at me. "That was Rosemary! How DARE you??" And looking at Alec. "As for you... ooh I am so cross! How do you two think I felt when Rosemary said, 'Enjoy yourself this evening.' and I said, 'What do you mean? Laughing, she said, 'They haven't asked you?' Then she told me... oooh I could kill you both!"

Getting up, I went and held her. "Darling, calm down, please... Here, have sip of wine, let me explain." I said.

"Explain! ...Explain! Ooooh, Rosemary tells me that her husband is going to FUCK ME, AND YOU... ARE... GOING... TO... EXPLAIN!!Grrrr!!"

She was beating her fists on my chest. Her head fell forward onto my shoulder, and she then held me, "Darling, I was SO embarrassed, when did you and Alec hatch this up? Why didn't you talk to me? How come Rosemary gave her go ahead? Oh, darling why? Why? I know it's a fantasy of ours, but oh, darling, I'm sooooo embarrassed, what must Alec think of me?"

At this, Alec, who had been quietly sitting, came up to Sandy, put a hand on her shoulder and said, "Sandy, please! It wasn't Martin's fault, I just remarked how stunning you are. (Little white lie, thank you, Alec!) It escalated from there, with Martin telling me about your fantasy, I told Martin that Rosemary had suggested, some time ago, that the four of us get together, but we hadn't known how to broach the subject! I told him that I wouldn't do anything without Rosemary's permission, I did not expect her to phone, certainly not before Martin had spoken with you."

"That is what I was going to do when the phone went." I said. "Here, darling, have a glass of wine." As I handed one to her.

Looking from me to Alec, she sighed, took a huge gulp of wine, and said. "You are not disgusted with me?"

Chuckling, Alec replied, "Of course not, I am rather flattered that you would consider me, even in a fantasy! Hopefully you will allow it to become reality, but that is up to you entirely, and I apologise for speaking to Rosemary before we had your go ahead!"

Sandy sighed, went and sat down. "Sorry I blew up, but it was a shock! So were do we go from here?"

"That, my darling, is entirely up to you, I want this to happen, but if you are uncomfortable about it just say so! Neither of us will pressure you, will we Alec?"

"Of course not! But I really, really, fancy you Sandy, I always have."

"Martin, give me another drink please, I need it!" Said Sandy. "So... do I want to do this? Have a threesome with our best friend! Whew! Well, yes, I suppose I really do, Rosemary said to go for it! Umm, errr, I can't believe I'm saying this, but, errr, yes, I would love to Alec!"

Topping up our glasses I raised mine and said. "A toast to us all!"

"How do we move this forward? After supper?" I asked.

"As its only just gone five," Said Sandy blushing, "Why not now? Before I have second thoughts!"

"Great!" Responded both Alec and I together!!

Getting up, Sandy kissed Alec, "Are you really sure?" she asked.

"Absolutely" He replied.

"In that case I am going up, Alec, come to our room in ten or so minutes." With that she went into the house, leaving Alec and I gobsmacked at how she had taken control!

"I'll have a quick shower." Said Alec, and headed off to his room.

I followed Sandy to our room, she had already stripped and was looking through her drawers, I came up behind her, reached round and fondled her breasts. "Oh no you don't! You can wait!" She said. "Go and shower!!"

When I came out of the bathroom Sandy was sitting at her dressing table doing her hair, she had put on a maroon negligee, one of my favourites! Fairly see-through!

A cough brought out attention to Alec standing at the door, he was wearing a dressing gown.

I just stood there, naked, everything seemed to have gone into slow motion... I just watched the erotic scene unfolding...

Sandy stood, turned to face him, held out her arms to him, he went to her, they kissed, Sandy moved back towards the bed, undoing the belt on his gown which opened showing that all he had underneath was a hardon!

"Oh my, is that for me?!" She asked, her voice very husky! She fell back on the bed, her negligee riding up to show no knickers, just a very moist looking cunt!

Alec, who had shrugged off his gown, dropped to his knees, buried his face in her pussy, and kissed all around.

"Alec, please, not now, later, I need you in me!" With that she moved back up the bed, spread her legs. "Please!!"

He moved over her, she took his prick and guided it to her cunt. They both gasped as he sunk into her, they lay there and kissed, tongues searching each other, slowly he started to move in her, Sandy responding, meeting his thrusts with her own, they fucked like that for what must have been ten minutes.

Sandy said. "I want to be on top!"

Alec held her and they rolled over, he, still lodged deep in her, she brought her legs up until she was able to push herself into a sitting position. I could see that she was flexing her cunt around his prick, a feeling I new well! She took her negligee off giving Alec access to her ample boobs, which he was quick to take advantage of! First fondling them then taking hold of her nipples, which she loves!

"Tweek them... harder... aaah, yes, that's lovely don't stop!" Said Sandy as she started moving back and forth, then in a circular motion on him, her cunt muscles contracting then releasing. "Oh fuck, this is sooooo much better than a fantasy, I can't believe I'm really fucking you Alec, mmmm, nice baby, so nice, love being on top, sooooo nice, keep that lovely hard prick deep, oooh, it feels nice!"

"Aaargh, oooh, can't believe it either, this is heaven, babe, heaven, sooooo tight, what strong cunt muscles, aargh squeezing my prick, so good!!" Alec replied.

I could see a flush developing on her upper chest, usually denoting a pending climax!

"Mmmmm nearly there, oooh a bit harder, pull my tits! Yes, harder, aaaargh, yeeeees, cummmming aaargh!! "Sandy collapsed forward onto Alec, her cunt spasming on his prick. "Oh, Alec honey, that was one of the best! Now," Said Sandy as she got off him, "Fuck me from behind, I want to feel you cum in me." She knelt on the bed.

Alec got behind her, held her hips and started to fuck her slowly.

Looking back she said, "Hard, baby, hard. Fuck me Alec, fuck me hard!!" Looking over at me she said, "About time you joined in lover! I would love to have you in my mouth!"

Alec pounded away, Sandy's breasts swaying in time to his thrusts. I stuck my prick out for Sandy, she took me in, licking the strings of pre-cum off, the strength of Alec's thrusts had Sandy taking me right to my pubes, I could feel her throat around my prick, I was rapidly getting close when Alec grunted.

"Cuumming, arrrrr, yeeeees, oooh aargh." He thrust hard and held her as he erupted deep in Sandy's pussy. This set me off and I erupted a huge load in Sandy's mouth, so much that it was dribbling out and down her chin, she sucked me dry pulled off, looked up at me, opened her mouth, showing my cum, smiled and ... swallowed! I really don't know why that is so erotic but it is! She then took her fingers, wiped the cum off her face and noisily sucked her fingers...

We collapsed onto the bed, all trying to catch our breath.

"Whew love, that was incredible, watching you and Alec, amazing! Better than I ever imagined it! How was it for you??" I asked.

Grinning, she replied, "I could get hooked on THIS fantasy! One of the best cums ever!"

"Alec?" I asked.

"Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! Sandy, all I hope is that this is not just a one off?"

Alec and I were fondling Sandy's boobs, he leant in and kissed her, she reached up and hugged him, returning his kiss with ardour! I kissed her tummy working my way down to her pussy, nibbled at the tuft of hair above her clit, her legs parted and I slowly pushed two fingers into her cunt, tonguing her clit, I worked my fingers in and out of her. She started to thrust so I nibbled gently on her clit, whilst finger fucking her, after a few minutes, I felt her tensing up, then suddenly she came, grunting loudly, still kissing Alec!

When she relaxed I nudged Alec. "My turn!" I said, kissing her and letting her taste herself on me...

After a while Sandy said. "I'm hungry after all that activity, lets go and eat!"

So, Alec and I put our dressing gowns on, managed to persuade Sandy to wear her negligee! We all trooped down to the kitchen, I helped Sandy put together a salad and we had some Salmon to go with it. Opened a bottle of wine, took it into the lounge, (So Alec and I had easy access to the lovey view of Sandy in her negligee!) Sans panties!

When we had finished eating, we went back to the bedroom, quickly, Alec and I shed our dressing gowns, I removed Sandy's negligee. She lay back on the bed with her feet on the floor.

"I would love you to go down on me now Alec!" She said.

He promptly obliged, kissing and nibbling her clit, fucking her with his fingers... I went and kissed her, squeezing her breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples.

"Oooh that's nice, mmm, so different, oooh yeeees, two of you, aargh, my senses are in overload, going to cum soon, Alec, Alec, that's sooooo nice, darling tweek nipples... hard mmmm aaah, yes, cuuummming!!" She cried arching her back. "Ooh Stop! Stop! Too sensitive Alec, noooo, aaah, yees, cuuumming more aargh, oh fuck, enough, eeeeeww!"

Falling back on the bed Sandy seemed to pass out for a while. but no, she was smiling!

Looking up at me, a sheen of sweat all over her, "That was awesome, thank you both. Alec, come and kiss me honey!"

We cuddled for a while, then noticed that Sandy had fallen asleep, we quietly got up, covered her and went and had a drink.

Alec said that he was going to phone Rosemary, so I said good night and we went to our rooms. I slid into bed next to Sandy and in no time I fell asleep!