Sandy Relents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

We woke to the ringing of the phone, Steve rolled out of bed donned a dressing gown and answered the phone in the lounge. The clock on the bedside cabinet said 7.20am. While Steve was on the phone Sandy and I had a quick shower. She seemed anxious to avoid my eyes but I took her into my arms and held her tight and kissed her on the forehead and got a kiss back in return. After her shower she then went into the lounge where Steve was still on the phone, she picked up our clothes and brought them into the bedroom. I was soon dressed and Sandy had on her bra and panties. Her hose were in her bag. She was just stepping into her skirt when Steve walked back into the bedroom.

"How about a quickie before you go?" he asked Sandy.

Sandy, who was pulling her skirt up her thighs, dropped it to her ankles and looked at me.

"I don't know whether I can do it again."

"I'll be gentle." Steve told her.

Sandy looked over at me and I grinned. She grinned back and reached around and unclipped her bra and then pushed her panties down and stepped out of them.

"You guys start while I have a quick shower." Steve suggested as he walked into bathroom.

Sandy and I lay on the bed and got into a sideways 69 position, I slipped my tongue into her warm damp pussy while she took my now erect cock into her mouth.

Steve joined us a short time later, he stood by the bed and we watched as he rolled on another condom. Sandy lay back as Steve lay down beside her; he lifted her legs into the air and moved around sliding his cock into her, her eyes closed as Steve gently moved inside her. They kept at it for a while but in the end she finished him off by hand and mouth. She looked over at me and said, "You're going to have to wait until we get home."

We nearly forgot the stereo when we left; the short drive home was in silence as we both contemplated what had taken place.

When we got inside I took Sandy in my arms. "That was fantastic."

She put her arms around me. "I feel guilty, that was very naughty."

"But you enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't make it right."

"Remember that I wanted you to do it, I'll never forget it" I said as my growing erection pushed into her stomach. "How about relieving me of this?" as I pushed into her.

She smiled and took my hand and led me to our bedroom. A few minutes later we were in bed. We fucked for a while before she took me in her mouth and for the first time let me come in mouth. Afterwards we snuggled in bed; she raised herself onto one elbow and looked into my eyes. "Please don't ask me to do that again. Yes I enjoyed it and I think I'm okay with what we did but that's it. Never again. Okay?"

I nodded but already my brain was already working overtime.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12