Sandy Tobias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey woke first and earlier than her usual. She went to the bathroom and then came back and slipped under the covers and lay on her side, so she could look at Jay with his beard stubble starting to show. He finally opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling for a second and then turned his head. They smiled at each other and Casey asked him, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm not sure. Vicodin has a way of diminishing my thought processes along with any discomfort I might have. When did Shelly and Matt leave?"

"Right after she kissed you goodnight."

"Did she?"

Casey smiled and said, "That's what she said anyway. You were probably pretty far gone by then." Then losing her smile she asked him, "Jay, is what happened to Tony going to bother you?"

"I don't think it will. Honey, even with his throat screwed up it was even money who was going to win that struggle. He was as strong as a bull for a good thirty seconds or more, and the only thing that kept me alive during that time was raging anger and fear."

"Good, because I don't want you beating yourself up over that."

"I don't see that being a problem." The phone rang and they looked at each other before she passed it over to him and he stared at her exposed breasts. "Hello?"

"Jay, it's Crystal."

He looked at Casey as he said, "Hi Crystal."

"What the hell happened? I just spent some time with the police again."

"This is your sleep time by your schedule."

"Don't I know that. So what happened? I mean I know that Tony is dead and that you killed him inside of your house, but what else can you tell me?"

"Not much I'm afraid. It's pretty clear that he was responsible for my car exploding and I'll bet my life that he was behind Tanya...Sandy's death."

"But why?"

"Given time I could share some guesses with you, but that's all they would be. Crystal, he damn near killed me. First with the car bomb and then last night when he almost got the best of me."

"He was big and very strong, so how did you..."

"Baseball bat and I hit him before he could get his hands on me."

"You just happened to have a baseball bat handy?"

"After I survived getting blown up I made damn sure it was handy."

"Unless you object, I'm flying into South Bend so we can talk about business."

"That would be great. Did Brandi tell you she came to visit me?"

"She did?"

"Yep. Don't let her know that I told you okay? I'll tell you all about that when I see you."

"Okay. I should be there by eleven or so if that's okay."

"That's great, I'll be right here." He handed the phone back to Casey and smiled as she put the phone back and then caught him staring at her.

Casey returned his smile and asked him, "Okay stud, so what's up with Crystal?"

"She's flying in later this morning so we can talk business. Oh, and I'm going to ask her to stay so the three of us can go out to dinner."

"Okay."

"Are you going to be late for work?"

"Are you trying to get rid of me?"

He quickly pulled her down and kissed her before he said, "I want you honey."

"You're Vicoden might be a problem."

"Wanna bet," and he threw the blanket and sheet down to expose his hard cock and all of her in the process.

She smiled and said, "Aren't you the stud though," and they fell into a kiss.

"Casey, before we go any farther I want to apologize for being so insensitive about Brandi."

"Thank you. I owe you an apology too for being too quick to anger. I should have at least heard what you had to say. I still would have been mad, but I'm sure we could have talked it out. Shelly helped me to see that I overreacted."

Jay smiled and said, "Shelly woke me up too. She's quite a woman."

"That wants your body by the way."

"And how do you know that?"

"She told me and so did Matt."

"You're shi...you're kidding me. They both told you that?"

"Oh yes and so much more. As you were slipping off to dreamland I sat on the couch very close to Matt. He put his arm around me and we talked for quite awhile. I learned later that Shelly was in bed with you during that time by the way."

"Oh right, we talked."

"Maybe about her almost having her hand on your stiff rod?"

He kissed her lightly and then said, "No, but I sure as hell remember her doing that. Wait...well that can wait, but we need to talk about that and a whole lot more."

"Yes we do. Now prove to me that you can do what you're manhood is advertising.

"Just remember I'm still bruised and sore and not back to my normal manly self."

"You can use that for now, but in the days to come I expect to experience all that you can give me."

"I can promise you that."

Having made love to Shelly not long ago should have helped him with his patience and self control, but it didn't work out that way. It was fantastic making love to her, and there wasn't much he wouldn't do to make that happen again, but with Casey it was different because she meant so much to him. But for the moment he tried to convince himself that it was because Casey felt different in his arms and she looked different and her pussy lips were more prominent. All fairly lame thoughts, but he was clinging to them just the same.

Chapter Twenty Five

Crystal was there by eleven and they embraced each other as she said, "I'm so glad you weren't seriously hurt. Oh, and this is from Brandi," and kissed him and tasted his tongue. "I don't know what you two shared, but she thinks you're a pretty okay guy."

"I think she's quite the young woman too. Ambitious, good looking and so very sexy. I'm sure that she does very well for herself with the guys."

"She's not my best dancer, but she has a very good following, and she's very smart. And a good friend too."

"She said you were a very good friend of hers." Jay got them coffee and they went to the living room and sat next to each other. "Crystal, when you said Brandi is smart did you mean as in savvy or educated?"

"Both. She's been in the business for a couple of years and learned a lot about not only surviving, but succeeding at stripping and dancing. But she's also pushed herself hard to get her education and she has goals. That's what sets her apart from any of the other dancers that I've ever known. Okay, now you were going to tell me about Brandi paying you a visit."

"Right. She appeared on my doorstep one evening well after sunset saying she needed to talk to me." Jay went on with his tale about Brandi, them sleeping naked together, and on until she left mid morning the next day.

Crystal was smiling as she listened to Jay walk her through the events of that night and then said, "So you two didn't unite?"

"Nope. I was hurting and it was easy to see that Brandi liked just being with a guy without any sexual interaction."

"Beyond being naked and in bed together."

"I'll be the first to admit that was tough even in my condition, and I doubt that the outcome would be the same even now."

Crystal smiled and told him, "I'm sure you're right. So how badly were you hurt by the explosion?"

"Enough that I lost a lot of blood, got too many stitches to count and a number of minor cuts and punctures. One such injury was just above my vital reproductive equipment."

Crystal laughed and said, "You're just too funny."

"Casey should be here by five or so and I'd like to take you two out for dinner."

"I'd have to rebook my return flight."

"I have what I believe is a comfortable guest room."

"Right, the one that Brandi didn't use."

Jay smiled and said, "That's right. But you'd have to talk to Casey about sleeping next to me."

"I don't think she'd be to eager to have that happen. Besides, it isn't smart for business partners to be lovers."

"Let's see, I could use the argument of married couples running businesses all over the country."

"Right, married couples. I think that makes them work harder to get along."

"True that."

"I'm so tempted by your offer, but I better decline this time. With Tony gone I have to find a replacement for him and soon."

"Sorry about that partner."

"I'm glad you're still in one piece. I've had a chance to see Tony when he was mad and it wasn't pretty."

"Okay, then back to business with a question. How do you think Brandi would do as a twenty five percent partner?"

"You're really thinking about that?"

"I am unless you convince me otherwise. I know I'd have to work out some kind of a payment program with her and she might have to supplement her income with some part time job, but I think she's ready to get away from dancing."

"I know she is. Let me think about this and get in touch with you in a day or two. I have some minor concerns, but over all I know she has the intelligence to make it work."

"I'd appreciate your input."

Crystal ignored her coffee and leaning back and told Jay, "I don't think Tony was alone in his endeavors."

Jay turned toward her more and said, "Tell me this isn't happening."

"I told the police that Tony wasn't smart enough to design and build an explosive device. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't stupid at all, but electronics was not one of his strengths. He had little formal education, but he had a great instinct for business. No, somebody else handled that for him. In exchange for money or favors or whatever, I don't have a clue."

"But Tony would have hired him so he wouldn't be somebody that would continue to pursue getting me out of the picture."

"I doubt it, but don't drop your guard."

"Shit. Thanks for telling me."

"Just remember, I could be wrong."

"I'd rather waste some effort being cautious than being rested and then die."

"I'd call that a good choice."

"Any other happy news?"

"I don't believe so, but depending on how things go with Brandi, I'd like a shot at your half or even the other twenty five percent."

"Okay. I like the idea of giving Brandi a shot at starting her new life, but we'll see what we can work out."

"I'll even throw in a lifetime membership to the club for you and Casey and your friends."

"That's very generous of you."

She smiled and said, "Not really. You aren't about to fly all the way to Milwaukee just for an evening of naked women and free booze very often."

"You're probably right, but I can guarantee you that I'll be there with our best friends one of these days. She's never seen the inside of a gentlemen's club and he hasn't in a long time."

"Sounds like it could be a fun night for all of you."

"It could be very interesting."

Crystal called Jay Thursday evening to tell him, "You can never get mad at me if it turns out I was wrong, but I'd say sell the twenty five to Brandi."

"I'm glad. As soon as we can arrange it, we'll come see you two and we can talk a little business as well."

"Just give me as much notice as you can so I can have some time free."

"Plan on us being there on the Saturday afternoon flight, but we'll have to leave Sunday morning."

"I'll have somebody meet you at the airport so you don't have to rent a car."

"Thanks, that will save money and time. See you then partner."

"Bye Jay."

Next he told Casey and then called Matt and Shelly. When she answered he told her, "If you two can get away we're going to Milwaukee Saturday afternoon."

"To the club I assume."

"To the club for dinner, business conversation and then the rest of the evening is ours."

"Saturday night should be their busiest night I would think."

"I'm sure that's right. If you two can make it, I'll book the flight and reserve the rooms for the four of us."

Chapter Twenty Six

A guy named Dennis was there to drive them from the airport to their motel, and would pick them up at seven to go to the club. Jay signed them in at the motel, and with Casey next to him, he led the way to near the end of the east wing, room one thirty two. As soon as the other three realized it was a suite, they all smiled, and Shelly and Casey kissed Jay's cheek.

Though almost new and pristine, it was a fairly typical suite. One exception was a larger than usual sofa and coffee table and two comfortable reclining side chairs. Add the typical side tables and lamps and that completed the seating area.

Other than morning coffee or a nightcap, they didn't care what the kitchen area had or didn't have.

The bedrooms were spacious and decorated in the usual somewhat sterile motel motif. Pillows were abundant and the bathrooms were easily spacious enough for two as they showered or dressed.

Dennis transported them to the club as promised, and Crystal was there to greet them with hugs and gentle kisses for all four of them. Pointing more or less behind her, she said, "Your table is over here, but let's go to my private area and get the business part out of the way." She unlocked her door with the touch of a finger and they went in as she pointed and said, "We can sit at that table. Oh, and Brandi should be here any second. She knows you're all here, but she doesn't know why, so this should be fun."

They were no more than seated when Brandi came in from a different direction and went over to Jay and Casey and kissed them. Casey introduced her to Matt and Shelly ,and Jay asked her to sit next to him. She smiled and looked like she was still seventeen by the way she dropped into her chair and smiled at him. "How have you been Jay?"

"Great. You look like you're pretty great too."

Crystal then sat down and said, "Okay, Jay I think you have something you wanted to say."

He was wearing a light colored sport coat and as he reached to his inside pocket he said, "Yes I do." As he handed Brandi an envelope he said, "If you're interested, I'm offering to sell you twenty five percent of my partnership in the club." Brandi's eyes got larger as she stared at him and he added, "The price and terms are in the envelope along with an amortization schedule. Of course you can go through the bank if that what you would prefer, but I've done my best to make it easier for you to handle." Brandi was in his lap in an instant and she kissed him.

"Oh my God Jay I don't know what to say."

"Naturally I'm not expecting an immediate answer, so you take your time and study the offer." Then, with one arm around Brandi's waist he produced a second envelope and slid that one over to Crystal and said, "I have an offer for you too love. Fifteen percent if you're interested." She smiled as she heard what he said. That meant she would have controlling interest in the club, and for Jay that meant he still held ten percent to either sell to Brandi later or keep for himself just for the hell of it.

"Thank you Jay, and you may well have my answer before you leave tomorrow."

Brandi looked at the four of them and asked, "Are you staying for the show?"

"At least part of it," Jay told her. Then he leaned close to her and whispered in her ear as she smiled and then nodded her head in agreement. She held up two fingers and he smiled and slightly nodded back at her. Their little conspiracy would almost certainly add some fun to their evening.

Crystal led them to their table and joined them long enough to have a drink with them, but left before the dancing started. There were only a few tables that were empty, so before long Crystal was making her rounds to say hi to her best customers. Jay watched her and smiled as she flirted and nearly flashed her breasts to some of the older men, but when the first dancer appeared, the four of them moved their chairs around so they were lined up next to each other to watch the show. As the dancer named Layla went through her routine, Shelly and Casey watched their guys as much as the stage.

By the time the third dancer left the stage, Jay was getting a little bored and restless, and Tanya would slip into his thoughts and then leave, only to reappear again. Then Brandi took the stage. All four of them watched her go through her routine of dancing, stripping and doing her best to please the audience. Once she was down to her tiny G string and was near the end of her dance she made a point of working the front tables and guys lined up along the stage. Casey had her left hand on Jay's thigh and eased it down between his legs to see if he was as hard as she expected him to be. But to her surprise she found Shelly's hand massaging his erection through his slacks. Shelly moved her hand back, but stayed on his thigh as Casey looked around Jay and at Shelly who just smiled back at her and then moved her hand closer again as she and Casey took turns teasing Jay.

Brandi was nearing the end of her routine and hands brushed Brandi's legs and money was stuffed behind her G string. Then just before she left the stage, she turned her back to the audience and did a powerful shimmy with her naked ass before disappearing behind the curtain as the music faded away.

Since none of them had to drive, Jay ordered another round of drinks as Casey stood up and announced, "Shelly and I are going to the ladies room." Shelly glanced at Jay and smiled, but said nothing. Instead she obediently turned and followed Casey to the restroom.

As soon as they were behind the closed door and Casey knew they were alone, she tried to sound stern as she smiled and said, "You were feeling my guys manhood."

"I plead guilty. I must have been caught up in the excitement of the moment."

"Oh you were caught up in excitement for sure, but I don't think it had much to do with the dancing."

"I wanted to see if he was bothered...well I mean about Tanya."

Casey wasn't even trying to sound annoyed anymore as she said, "He was bothered, but it was because of you, not thoughts of Tanya. Did you check Matt too?"

"My left hand was on Matt the whole time and he was very...shall we say appreciative of the show."

"You had a cock in each hand?"

"I did. Well as much as slacks would allow anyway. I enjoyed that whole experience more than the show."

"Did Matt know what you were doing with your right hand?"

"He looked over and then smiled at me."

"This is unbelievable. So I can just reach out and explore Matt too then."

"If you do, you better be prepared for the consequences."

"Oh, so double standard is that it?"

Shelly smiled and told her, "I mean you better be ready to have Matt all over you."

"One short evening at a strip club and look at what has happened with us....um, between us...well whatever. I think I've seen about enough of naked women though."

"I say we enjoy the drink we have and then call it a night."

They were in stalls next to each other and with their constant talking back and forth between stalls, they hadn't heard the other woman come in. Casey said, "I hope you're prepared to deal with two horny guys once we're back at the motel."

"Do you mean I get to have both of them? Now that's what I call a perfect friend."

"Cute, but you know what I meant. I'm not even sure you and I will be able to keep up with our guys."

"I'll be glad to help," they heard from the third stall.

Shelly laughed and said, "Thanks, but we'll work it out. Besides, this is one of those situations where there will be no losers."

"Lucky you, my hubby is out there enjoying the liquid refreshments so much I'll be lucky to get him out of here and into our house, let alone into bed for any fun. And he gets mad when I find other ways to entertain myself, or find others to share my frustration with."

"He knows you have affairs?"

She laughed, and through the cold metal divider between them she said, "Well I don't exactly have an affair. My best friend and I get together because she has much the same problem that I have." Shelly was at a loss for words. Did that woman just openly admit to having lesbian affairs with her best friend? She knew that such things happened, but to be so open and casual about it really surprised her. Rather than attempt a comment she flushed the toilet, and a second later there were two more flushing sounds, and then all three women met at the sinks to wash their hands. The anonymous woman was tall and a little older, with long brown hair and early crows feet, but she was attractive enough and still had a strong presence. Casey and Shelly studied this woman as she added, "Of course once the guys have healed up from their drinking, all will be well again."