Sandy Tobias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey took a chance and asked her, "So have you sampled your friend and her hubby?"

"Oh yes, any times. He and I had a long weekend in New York in fact, while Ginny, my friend, and my hubby went to our place at the lake. We all came home happy and tired, though I didn't see much of New York City," and they laughed.

Shelly hesitated only a moment before she said, "I meant with Ginny."

"Oh god yes, many times. Have you ever tried it with another woman?"

Shelly about half blushed instantly, but she managed to say, "No, I never have."

"You might find you've been missing something."

"Maybe, but with our two guys I'm not sure when we'd find the time, but I'm glad that you have alternative avenues for entertainment."

The woman laughed and said, "I love how you said that. I'm a firm believer in enjoying life to the fullest possible."

The woman was looking in the mirror and as she picked at her hair, Casey pretended to touch up her hair as she said, "My husband is part owner of Crystal's Palace." It was shameless bragging and what she said was as much wrong as right, but the woman stopped what she was doing and said, "You must be joking."

"No, he owns half of it in fact, or at least he does at the moment. Who knows about the days to come though."

Chapter Twenty Seven

Casey and Shelly walked out as Casey whispered, "Can you believe that woman? I'm more stunned by what she told us than anything I've seen here tonight."

"I can't even imagine the stories she could share."

"I'll bet you could imagine it if you wanted to."

Shelly stopped and looking surprised asked her, "What makes you say that?"

They were almost back to Matt and Jay when Casey said, "I just mean that we both have a good idea about what her love life might be like."

"Oh. I thought you meant...never mind," and before she could sit down, Casey took her chair and innocently smiled at her. She had just found the courage to put her hand on Matt's thigh when Brandi appeared and went straight to Matt. Casey just had time to take her hand away before Brandi had him move his chair back. Brandi straddled Matt as he stared at her naked breasts, and as she put her hands on his shoulders and stared into his eyes, she gave him a brief lap dance.

Casey and Shelly were watching them both closely as Matt's hands went to her hips and stared at her as she rocked her hips and made sure her breasts shifted and moved in front of his eyes. When she stopped she briefly kissed him and stood up before she told him, "Thank you handsome," and she moved Matt back to the table and put Casey's hand back on his thigh, and then moved over to Jay as Matt tipped his glass back and emptied it.

Casey just managed a quick smile at Matt before Brandi straddled Jay and started her routine again. But there was a bond of sorts between her and Jay, so she was smiling more and putting more into her moves as she rocked, shifted and smiled at him. Jay returned her smile and studied every inch of her young and smooth nakedness.

Casey's hand was again on Matt's thigh and close to his still mostly hard cock as she watched Brandi give Jay what amounted to a virtual fucking. She was doing her best to show Jay what she would or at least could do with him if she had the chance, and Jay was deep into swimming in the fantasy she was spinning for him.

Shelly was equally intent on watching Brandi dry hump Jay and even teased his lips with her nipples before moving back slightly. Then leaning forward again, Brandi half whispered to Jay, "I wish I could make love to you."

Jay didn't hesitate. With his hands on her thighs he told her, "I want you too Brandi." She smiled and paused and then stood up and told him, "I'll be calling you soon I hope, to tell you I accept your offer," and she walked away with all four of them watching her tight, round ass recede as she moved between the tables and through the dark curtains not far from Crystal's office door.

Casey, in the meantime, had lost her courage; her determination to put her hand between Matt's legs. But as soon as Brandi left and without anymore thought looked up at him and an instant later felt his hard cock pressing against his slacks and her hand. Despite her raging blush she told him, "She really got to you."

Matt was wearing a guilty smile as he said, "Yeah she got to me, but you get to me too and have for a long time."

The combination of feeling his hardness and being reminded that he wanted to make love to her caused her mind to falter for a moment. But she finally managed a smile and felt his hardness once more, before moving her hand back to his thigh. Her right hand moved to Jay's cock, and not surprisingly she again found Shelly's hand already there. Then before she could decide what to do or say, Shelly said, "I've watched enough dancing on stage." But before they could leave, Crystal came to their table and asked them, "Enjoying yourselves?"

Shelly answered her, saying, "It's been great, but we're going back to the motel."

Crystal smiled in understanding and told Jay, "I accept your offer. I'll call you in a few days so we can work out the details."

"Great. Thanks for looking out for us Crystal."

"My pleasure, and be sure to come back. No matter what the future holds, the drinks and show will always be on the house."

As the foursome walked outside, the security guy at the door said, "Dennis asked that you meet him. He said the car is straight ahead about fifty feet."

They walked straight ahead until they heard Dennis say, "I'm over here." They turned toward his voice and went no more the ten feet before he appeared from between two cars and waving a pistol said, "You are all guilty. My Tony is dead because of you so you all have to die." That was as far as he got before the guy that was at the club door took him down hard and fast. They didn't have enough time to absorb what was happening before it was over. Dennis was on his belly with his hands held behind him and his pistol was in the bouncer's waist band.

He placed a quick call and they learned that their savior's name was Vick, an off duty policeman. It seemed like less than two minutes later a squad car was there and Dennis was in handcuffs. The sound of sirens had brought Crystal out to investigate, and Jay went over to tell her what had happened. "Jay, he really said my Tony? I mean in those words?"

"Yes he did. I guess they were partners in more than security."

"Unbelievable. I knew Dennis was gay, but I never would have guessed big hulking Tony was gay."

"Maybe he was bi and the love was all from Dennis, but who knows."

"So all of you are okay?"

"We're fine. A little rattled of course, but it was over so fast that we didn't have time to experience the fear you might expect we would."

"Is there anything you need? Do you want to come back inside to collect yourselves?"

"We'll be okay, but we lost our driver, so we'll have to get a taxi."

"I'll get the other keys from the office and I'll drive you back to your motel."

As Crystal walked away, Jay went back over to thank Vick. Shaking his hand, Jay asked him, "How did you manage to be right there when we needed you?"

"Dennis wasn't acting right. He said he was going outside for a smoke, but I know he doesn't use tobacco. He's a health nut in fact. Then when he said the car was clear out here instead of its usual place up next to the entrance, I got very suspicious, so I kept an eye on him and followed him out here. I was thinking more like maybe he was selling drugs, not packing a pistol and intent on killing all of you. So what's the connection between all of you and Tony?"

"I killed Tony not all that long ago when he broke into my house intent on killing me."

"Whoa, wait a second."

"Vick, maybe we could continue this conversation inside where it's warmer because it's going to take a little time to explain this mess."

Crystal's office soon held everybody involved plus one of the responding officers. Crystal had drinks served to everybody but the police, and the interview continued with Jay doing most of the talking.

"So let's see," The officer said, "In summary, your wife was murdered in Lansing, you killed Tony in your house as he tried to kill you. Then you were almost killed when your car exploded and now this Dennis Shea is in custody for assault on all of you with a deadly weapon."

"That's right."

"And it all started because your wife owned half of Crystal's Palace and now you do."

"We think that's the reason, but I haven't talked to the Lansing or Mishawaka police in quite awhile either."

As soon as the officer left and Vick resumed his off duty work, Brandi came in and went straight to Jay and threw her arms around him. "Are you okay?"

"We're all fine thanks to Vick." She held onto him as she looked at the others to make sure they really were okay and then relaxed her hold on him.

She finally showed a timid smile and stepped back before she said, "I better get ready for my next dance."

"Thanks for worrying about us Brandi, but go out there and wow the guys as much as you did us earlier."

"I will."

She slipped out as Crystal smiled and just shook her head saying, "She's still young enough that her emotions can still be pretty powerful."

Casey wasn't quite sure what to think about Brandi's actions, but she managed a smile and nodded in agreement.

As soon as they were in their motel suite, Casey put her arms around Jay and told him, "Now about Brandi. Am I going to have to put a monitor on your ankle so I always know where you are?"

He smiled and said, "Now relax honey. We both know I'm not going to jump a plane and come back here to see her or Crystal or the club."

Shelly joined them saying, "That club, as sexy and successful as it is, has been a curse for you."

"And for Tanya," Casey added.

Shelly was surprised by Casey's comment, but agreed saying, "Yes, and Tanya and you and Matt and me. We've all experienced sadness because of that club."

"And happiness," Matt told them. I'm not being flip either. Shelly and I got to see what the Palace is like, we met Crystal and Brandi, and had fun this evening right up until Dennis wigged out. Hell, I'm having fun right now because not long ago we could have been dead, but we're still here and the four of us are together. Life is damn good to us."

Casey went over to Matt, and putting her arms around him she said, "Of course you're in good spirits, because Brandi gave you quite a treat tonight. You and Jay in fact."

Matt kissed her and as he pulled her closer to him he said, "Well we both know I can't lie to you about that."

Shelly was still next to Jay as she said, "Neither can Jay. Casey and I both know about that, don't we love," and she kissed his cheek.

"I'm not so sure but what you and Casey noticed about Matt and me wasn't because of what both of you were doing with us."

"So you're saying that had Casey and I not touched you two, neither of you would have been hard."

"Probably, right Matt?"

"You could well be right about that."

Casey moved back to Jay, and putting her hands between his legs said, "Well I know that it's time that I admit that I love you and I need you in my bed."

"Oh baby, I love you too." Then looking over at Matt and Shelly he added, "We'll see you two in the morning, but I doubt we'll be up very early."

The End.