Sandy Tries Big Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

After twenty seconds or so Sandy said, "If we are going to do this it will have to be quick. I've got a meeting in an hour or so."

"No problem." said Cam. He turned her around so that she was facing away from him and walked her over to the end of the couch. Reaching around he undid her belt, unbuttoned the top of her trousers and undid the zip. He pushed down her trousers and panties down to her knees and then leaned her down along the high back of the couch. His jeans and boxers were down in a flash and his erect cock was sticking straight out. With his hand he rubbed his cock over her buttocks and then down between her thighs while Sandy lay in the doggie position with her tanned thighs and white buttocks exposed. I though that this would be a prudent time to close the curtains.

"Can you get the lubricant? I'll need it." Sandy asked me.

I quickly got it from the bedroom and picked up a towel from the bathroom on the way. I went over to Sandy and put some lube on her already sopping pussy, she moaned as I rubbed it in gently. I gave the tube to Cam who squeezed some onto his cock and rubbed it in. I stepped back and Cam moved in behind Sandy. I watched as he moved the head of his cock up and down the slit of her pussy before placing it at her entrance and applying pressure. The large head popped in and Sandy hissed and briefly lifted her chest from the back of the couch. Cam stayed still while Sandy got used his size, after a few seconds he pulled back slightly and began rocking his hips back and forth as his cock slowly made progress inside Sandy's pussy. She was breathing heavily and moaning with each stroke. My cock was rock hard and my heart was beating like a drum. Going around to the front of the couch I knelt on the cushions and took Sandy's face in my hands and kissed her. Her tongue met mine as we kissed gently as I compensated for her moving under Cam's assault.

"I'm in all the way." stated Cam and he started moving in and out of her slowly and gently.

"Thank god for that." Sandy then whispered to me. "Couldn't take any more. Can you take my blouse and pants off honey; I've got to wear them back to the office. Can't get them messed up."

I undid the buttons on her blouse and pulled it over her head. I then went and knelt down at her feet, I removed her shoes and slipped her trousers and panties off over her feet and lay them neatly on the floor. Looking up I had a great view of Cam's cock sliding in and out of her stretched pussy and I had an idea.

"Mind if I take a few pussy shots with my digital camera for our own use?" I asked Cam.

"Sure, no face shots though, okay."

Within minutes I had taken photos from between and under Cams legs, he had posed with his cock all the way out, half way in and all the way in. Sandy asked for a change of position as it was getting uncomfortable lying on the back of the couch. We settled for a knee trembler, Sandy moved around and sat on the couch while Cam got two cushions to kneel on. With her thighs spread in anticipation her pussy appeared visible pink and swollen and her hole gaping through her pubic hair. I got some more good shots as Cam knelt down and pushed his cock into Sandy's pussy. She placed her hand on Cams navel at first to control the depth of his entry and Cam could feel that she was beginning to feel uncomfortable when it was in all the way. She lifted her feet from the floor and pulled her knees back to her chest which seemed to make it a bit more comfortable for her. He moved back a bit and began to build up towards an orgasm with only the head of his cock and a few inches moving inside her. It didn't take long before Cam pulled out his cock and came all over her pussy. When he had finished coming he rubbed the head of his cock in the globules of come, moving it all over her sopping pussy making a huge mess, he then found her entrance and slid it inside right up to the hilt and moved it in and out. Sandy groaned, she placed her feet back onto the floor and pushed back at his cock and rotated her pelvis. This lasted for a number of seconds before Cam leaned back and sat on his haunches. There was a slurping sound as his cock slid out of Sandy's pussy and hit the carpet between his legs. I was still snapping photos until the finish.

I wiped Sandy's pussy clean with a towel and gave it to Cam, going to the bathroom I got a warm face cloth and gently washed her pussy.

"Lick my clit and make me come." Sandy whispered to me. I leaned over and began licking it as requested; her pussy felt hot as I pushed my face into it and it wasn't long before Sandy began shaking as she approached orgasm. She pulled my face in hard with her hands as the orgasm finally took her. When she finally relaxed and came back into this world she looked at her watch. "I've got time to give you a quick BJ before I go."

Within seconds I was on the couch with my jeans around my ankles and Sandy sucking my cock while Cam watched from the floor. I must have only lasted seconds before I came, normally Sandy won't let me come in her mouth but this time she took it all in her mouth then letting it run down my cock when I had finished.

"Jeez, you guys are really something." Cam said as Sandy and I collapsed on the couch. Ten minutes later we had Sandy washed, dressed and back in the car.

"I'll have to come back next year." Cam said to Sandy as she sat in the driver's seat.

"It'll take that long for my pussy to recover." Sandy said, she then gave us a smile and backed out of the drive.

Cam stayed for a beer and left not long after. Sandy came home early that afternoon; we went straight to bed after looking at the photos I had taken. I had spent the afternoon downloading them on to the PC with the other photos that Sandy had taken; I then burned them into a CD for back up. Our fucking was slow and gentle. We lay back and talked afterwards.

"I think we need to put me going with other men on hold." she said. "There's too much going on too soon and I need to get my head around it."

"Okay, if that's what you want. But I get a real buzz out of you doing it and I thought you were enjoying it too."

"I am but we have broken most of our rules and we need to take time to think it out."

"Okay, but I have a couple of conditions." I said.

"Like what?"

"That if you do meet someone that you really fancy that you'll me so we can discuss it. If we both agree we'll try and make it happen."

"What's the second condition?"

"That you'll let me come in your mouth more often."

Sandy laughed, "Yes to the first condition, A definite no to the second."

A week later Lisa called around to see us, she was embarrassed at what had happened and blamed herself. We all sat around the dining table while Sandy reassured her that she had been big cock inquisitive and didn't regret it for one minute. Lisa then told us that she had a good time too and that she had missed Cams big cock over the years. She also said that I had made her come to and that I was no slouch in bed. Sandy said that she could borrow me at any time for agreeing to the foursome; Lisa replied that she might take me up on it some time. She also told us that she found the group thing exciting; if we ever wanted another female she may be interested. In the following weeks whenever the three of us were alone we discussed that night, I asked the question whether we would do it again when Cam came back next time. Sandy and I said yes, Lisa said probably depending whether she was in a good relationship at the time

I later asked Sandy if that was a free pass she offered me with Lisa? She told me it was but only with her. We never told Lisa about Sandy and Cam's second romp as we didn't know how she would take it. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12