Sandy TS

Story Info
You are a lovely pre-op woman.
1.4k words
4.38
89k
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers

The first part of this story is true. Having found myself on an online dating service, I was only looking for women to meet. Little did I realise that would include a lovely Pre-op, called Sandy TS. After seeing the photos, I was captivated and started to dream about her.......I hope that you will as well. I do not know what happens to a body when it goes on hormone treatment, so in some parts I may only be guessing or is that fantasy?

The day started like any other. I got up early. That's about 11.00am, for me, since I work nights.

Turned on the computer, as I waited for the kettle to boil. Logging onto the site, I noticed that no messages were waiting.

"Bummer" I thought to myself.

So I ran another search. This time I put in women from 21 to 60 years old. Nothing like having a variety to choose from. The results were nice to look at and some of the profiles were very good.

"1 on 1 sex...Erotic chat & e-mails....Discreet sex..." The lists were endless.

Scrolling through the profiles I came across "Sandy TS....a Pre-op woman". Don't get me wrong...I have never had a relationship with a man before. Although as a much younger person, I admit I have kissed a couple. (You know you have some drinks..and one thing leads to another...but never any sex). I remember when a Revue show came to where I worked and I was attracted to the "girls" then. Some were Pre-op, while others were simply men in drag.

So, when I saw her picture, I was very impressed. She was beautiful, to look at. reading her profile and looking at the pictures there (and no...they were not r-rated....but very nicely showing her and her friends) I found that I was attracted to her.

After spending, quite a few minutes looking at her profile I moved on, to others, but I kept on thinking of Sandy's, as I browsed.

Later that night when I went to bed, I found that I was dreaming of her, in a sexual way. Dreaming of Role Playing and making love to her.

I was glad when I turned away from my wife, who was laying along side of me, as I had an erection and as I turned I lost my load, into the bed sheets.

The more I thought at work and during the day, of Sandy, the more aroused I became. Finally I worked up enough courage to send a message through the dating site to her, expressing some of my feelings and to see if we could chat.

I know that it was read, but I had not received a reply. I decided to put my fantasy into words, on an erotic story site and then send her the details so that she could read it, for herself.

After I wrote the story, I messaged Sandy. "To go and have a look at the story that I wrote for her."

The next day, I received a very enthusiastic reply from her saying "That she loved the story and would love to act it out."

My heart did back flips there and then and my stomach gathered all the butterflies that I could gather.

Stepping out of the car, I walked to the front door, of Sandy's apartment. I knocked and she opened the door. She was standing there in a short skirt and a halter neck top, which had buttons up the front. Taking her hands in mine, I leaned towards her lips and kissed her long and hard. Never letting go of her hands. We both leaned into the kiss, our lips searching for contact. After a couple of minutes you invited me to come in.

"Nice place" I said

"Thank you,” you replied as you lead me in by the hand.

You lead me to the kitchen. "Coffee?" you asked

"Okay, that would be nice" I replied

As you reached for the cups, the skirt rode up a little bit, exposing the bottom of your arse and your long silky legs. You were not wearing any shoes and this added to the lovely look of your legs.

As you turned, you noticed that I was looking at your rear. Smiling, you asked "white...black?

"White" I replied back.

Your smile was dazzling, as you made the coffee.

"Come-on" you said as you lead me back into the lounge.

We put the coffee down on the small table and sat facing each other on the settee.You tilted your head and I reached across with my hand and cupped the left hand side of your face. As you leaned into it, I leaned across and kissed you gently on the lips. I could see in your eyes and the feel of your lips, you were enjoying this.

"Shall we?" you asked

"Okay" I said.

We had one more quick kiss and then I got off the settee and sat on the small chair, as you reclined onto the settee, resting your head on the cushion.

"So how long have you had this obsession?" I asked.

"All my life" you replied.

"So what do you dream about?" I enquired.

"Oh, lots of things" you said with a smile on your lips.

I continued to ask some more intimate questions. Judging by your nipples, I could tell that you were enjoying this. Your breasts slightly heaving with your heartbeats. As I asked another couple of questions, my hand strayed to your breasts. Slowly massaging them through the fabric. The more I rubbed my hand over them, the more your nipples grew. A few questions later, I started to undo your tops buttons, exposing your gorgeous breasts and dark nipples. I slowly kneaded your breasts and pinched your nipples, making you squirm, just a little.

Slowly, my other hand was rubbing your belly. Tracing lines around with my finger, I could tell that this was turning you on. You were getting very aroused by this and started to open your legs. The hand on your belly now started to go further down. Passing over your skirt to rest on your smooth legs. Slowly and deliberately, I stroked your legs. Moving my hand up and down as I leaned forward and kissed your breasts. Taking each nipple, in turn, into my mouth.

You rested your hands on my head and at the same time you massaged my head, as I kissed and sucked your nipples harder.

My hand moved up to go under your skirt. You were not wearing any knickers, so my hand slowly moved to caress your member. Rubbing my fingertips up and down. Feeling you come to life. The tightness of the balls, the roughness of the skin.

You spread your legs wider, inviting me, to explore further. I did this, while my mouth reached up and kissed your lips. Taking the heat that we both felt, from your lips to my lips and back again.

My hand continued to caress your balls and move over your erection. Pushing it down into you, making you squirm even further and open your legs, more still.

I moved my kisses slowly down your body. Stopping at your belly button to lick and suck you into my mouth.

As I reached your cock, I moved the skirt aside and took you deep into my mouth. My lips drawing back so that my teeth would run up and down the shaft.

You moaned, as I knew that you would. We were both enjoying this. I could tell by the size of my erection,in my jeans and by your actions.

As I sucked and licked, you shouted, "I'm coming"

I put you completely into my mouth, keeping your shaft there. You exploded and your cum entered my mouth and down my throat.

You pushed my head down even more, so that your cock would feel the full benefit of my mouth.

At last I could fell your hips stop bucking, as you slowly massaged my head.

Slowly letting your cock come out of my mouth, I let my teeth slide over it again.

"Hmmmmmmm" you purred.

As my mouth came free, I licked and kissed the top of your cock.

With still the taste and cum in my mouth I layed down next to you on the couch and kissed you passionately. Our tongues meeting and entwining as you tasted your cum on my lips.

As our lips parted I could see by your eyes that this is what you wanted and that we would have more of the same to come.

Author’s note:Part 2 will come later, hopefully.

Although no animals were involved in this story, one did keep poking its head out every now and then though. But rest assured, I got it under control.

Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers