Sandy TS: First Meeting Continued

Story Info
The first meeting of Sandy.
1.1k words
4.53
38.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers

“Hmmm.That was nice.” You whispered into my ear, as you gently lavished kisses over it and nibbled away at it, with your lovely lips.

“Anytime.” I murmured back to you, as I gently caressed your back and thighs.

“Sorry, I came so quick, but you had me going there and I was not able to control myself.” You said self consciously, as you lowered your head to meet mine.

“That’s okay.” I replied, as I brushed my lips over your eyelids, nose. The smell of you was nice and the pheromones were working overtime as we cuddled and kissed some more.

“I have a wet patch as well.” I told you.

You just smiled and batted your eyelids, at me; “You do?” You said innocently; as your hand went down to feel my crotch.

“Hmmm…you are rather hard and there is a wet patch.” You said in a seductive voice.

I could only just nod, as your hand moved over the jeans, feeling my erection pressed to your hand.

“Would you like to fuck me?” You asked in a demur voice.

“That would be nice.” I answered as I kissed you full on the lips.

You pulled away from me and asked me to stand up. I did so and so did you.

You were still dressed in the skirt and that was all, while I was still fully clothed.

As we stood you reached over and started undoing my shirt buttons, while slipping your tongue in and out of your lips.

I must admit seeing you this way; half dressed with a great body and the look of pleasure on your face had my pulse really jumping and my heart racing. I was lucky that I had not cum already, although it was close.

You moved your fingers away from the last button and pulled my shirt apart and off my shoulders. As you removed the shirt you leaned forward and kissed and sucked my nipples, just like I had done to you. When you had finished there you stood up and kissed me on the lips. Hot and moist would be the only way to describe the feeling of your lips on mine.

Your hands found my belt and undid it. Then the jeans were next as you undid them and peeled them off my hips, down to the ankles. I stepped out of them, so that now I was only clad in socks and jocks.

Your head moved up level with my crotch and you kissed my erection through the jocks.

I felt your hands grip the sides of the jocks and pull them down, to the floor. As I stepped out of them, your head moved back to my erection and you ran your lips around the head. Slowly you licked and then sucked my cock as you lowered your mouth, to take me within those hot and moist lips. Moving your head backwards and forwards, forced my cock into your mouth. Your tongue gently licked my shaft as your teeth racked it up and down.

I felt like I was going to lose control, there and then.

You pulled your head back and stood up in front of me.

“You were very nice.” I said to Sandy.

“No, It’s you that tastes so good.” You said.

“Feeling kinky?” You asked.

I nodded in reply, as you took my hand and lead me over to the dining room table. On the way she grabbed some gel and a packet of condoms.

“You can never be too careful.” She said to me.

“Too true.” I replied.

As we reached the table, she sat on the edge and placed her hands either side of my waist. We kissed and she slid further back onto the table. She now rested on her elbows, three quarters onto the table and then she spread her legs.

She still was aroused because her erection was still there, for me to see.

I ripped open the condom packet and put it on, all the time knowing that you were smiling at me and watching me perform this show.

I leaned forward and kissed her member and to lick her balls. They tasted very nice and still had the taste of cum on them.

I moved my hands down to spread some gel, on them, while Sandy moved her hands onto her legs, to move them further apart.

I moved two fingers up to her crack and gently pushed them along it. I could feel her love hole, as I passed over it. With slow movements I rubbed my fingers back and forth. After a couple of passes I stopped at the hole and slowly pushed one then the two fingers into her. I felt her tense and then ease as I did this. With slow and deliberate strokes, I slide the fingers in and out of her.

“Hmmm…don’t stop.” She purred.

I did this for a while, until she was lubricated enough. As I pulled my fingers out, I grabbed her bottom cheeks and lifted her arse off the table and back towards me. As I positioned my erection level with your hole, I slowly guided my cock into the hole. You were a bit tight, but it was a great feeling, as I slide into you.

With gentle movements I slide further into you. As I did this I let you put your arms around my neck. Mine were either side of your body, ready to grab you, if need be.

In and out I went slowly as the rhythm built.

I leaned down to kiss your mouth and taste the saltiness there. Your mouth was on fire as we tongue wrestled with each other, our bodies meshing together, like two eels in heat.

My humping was increased now, as I got close to coming. I wanted to slow, but you said, “Keep going.”

As I continued to fuck you, your hand took hold of your erection and proceeded to jack it off.

“I’m going to cum.” I yelled, as my other hand grabbed the outside of yours, so that we were both now jacking you off.

“I’m close to.” You said, with sweat on your forehead.

I pushed hard, into your arse, as I came, unloading a steady stream of cum, into the confines of the condom.

Your cock exploded a short time later, sending cum over our two bodies.

I continued humping you as we started to unwind. Our bodies were drenched in sweat and cum, as we kissed. Our bodies were pressed tight together, as we sort release.

I caressed your hair as I kissed you deeply.

“Thank you, that was very nice.” I told you, as I lay nearly on top of you.

“Yes, it was nice.” You replied to me.

“I’m glad that I decided to meet you. I haven’t felt like this for a while.” You said as you smiled at me.

“Me too. I think it was the right thing to do, sending you that message.” I said to her.

And so ends the first meeting with Sandy TS. She is indeed a lovely girl and with any luck…

Who knows?

Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers