Sandy TS: The Restaurant

Story Info
You enjoy a candlelit dinner.
1.2k words
4
34.3k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers

"Pick you up about 8 tonight then." I said into the phone.

"Okay. That’s a date." You replied, in that seductive voice.

We had been seeing each other for about a week now. The sex had been great and I thought that it was time that I treated you like the lady that you are. So dinner, flowers; it was going to be the whole works.

Eight o'clock came around as the taxi pulled up out front of your place. I got out and went to your door, ringing the bell, as I stood nervously out front.

You opened the door and my eyes lit up with your shear beauty, as you stood there dressed in a slinky, black dress, which had two strips which came down the front to each cover one of your breasts. Your makeup was just right. The slightest touch of blush, to highlight your cheeks, the mascara around your eyes made the colour of them appear darker and sensuous. I could only stand there with my mouth agape as I took in how the dress clung to your body.

I kissed you on the lips, as I took your hands. The kiss was short, but long, and it promised much more.

"Ready?" I asked.

You nodded your head and smiled.

Grabbing your shawl, you moved to come out the doorway. As I stepped aside, I was in awe as I saw the back of the dress. Or should that be...what little of it there was? It was shear down your back, showing off your body, like you were a goddess.

Climbing into the taxi, I could see the cabbie looking into the rear mirror. Looking at your dress and those lovely breasts, there. You were definitely getting undressed for him, in his mind.

I held your hand and we talked about small things, I doubt if I could tell you what they were, because your beauty and the perfume that you were wearing entrapped me.

Arriving at the restaurant, I held opened the cab door for you. As you alighted I gave the cabbie the fare and a tip.

"Have a good night.” He said as he pocketed the money and winked at me.

I could not keep the smile off my face. I was like a kid in the candy store.

Walking into the restaurant, we stopped by the headwaiters station.

"Yes?" He intoned, as he looked up from his writing.

"I have a reservation for 2." I replied;” The name is Jones."

"Yes, if you would like to come this way." He said, as he found the name and grabbed his menus, all in one swift motion.

I let you walk in front, holding onto your hand as we walked to the table. I could only grin, as I noticed the looks you were getting from the other woman and the looks from the men. The women were jealous of your looks and how their men were looking, with lust in their eyes and on their faces. The men, well as I stated they just wanted to have you there and then, on the table as need be, as long as they could take you.

I could see that you enjoyed all this, as we got to our table. We were both smiling and laughing, as our waiter seated us, in our chairs.

As you looked around at the other tables, I reached under my jacket and pulled out a single rose.

"For you." I intoned, as I passed it over to you.

"Thank you." You replied, as you leaned over to kiss me on the lips.

I tingled all over from that kiss. Both of our lips slightly parted and a taste of emotion, as we both felt the electricity in the air. We both pulled back from that kiss. Our eyes were full of life and promise and our faces were lit up like the fourth of July. Or maybe it was the candle, but I did not think so.

We were good together, I could feel that and so could you, judging by the look you gave me.

As we progressed through dinner, we talked of small things; work, our hopes, our dreams, families. Nothing and yet everything seemed to be discussed.

The restaurant had live music, with a pianist and a small dance floor.

"Dance?" I asked.

"Yes, that would nice." You replied.

I pulled back your seat to let you get up and led you to the dance floor.

People were still starring at you. Both sexes and if I was not wrong I think a few of those women wanted you as well.

We did a slow dance around the floor, in each other’s arms. As I held you tight, I could feel the warmth of your body. The curve of your back. Your breasts as they rose and fell with your breathing, against my chest. Your firm cheek, as my hand rested on your arse. Gee...that felt good.

As the song ended, I led you over to the pianist.

"Hi Joe." I said, "This is Sandy, the one I was telling you about."

"She's lovely." You said, as you grinned at her "Nice to meet you."

"Thank you and it's nice to meet you too." You replied.

I let go off your hand and sat down at the piano and adjusted the microphone. You just starred and looked at me.

"Thanks for this Joe." I said.

"No worries." You told me "Anytime."

As my hands moved over the piano and my fingers rested on the keys, people were looking up from their eating and wondering what was going on.

They did not have to wait very long as I launched into "Lonestars-Amazed By You"

My voice was a little bit rusty and so was my playing, but I tried the best that I could.

As the words came out and the music played, you smiled and leaned against the piano. I could see that this excited you and that you had small goose bumps over your arms. People had stopped eating and some who were dancing were envious of us and some just whispered to each other "How much in love that we were."

As the song ended, there was a round of applause from around the tables and dance floor, but I only had one person on my mind at that time and in my heart. That was you.

"Thanks Joe." I said to him, as he sat back down at the piano.

"No sweat." He said as we shook hands.

Getting up, you took my hands in yours and proceeded to kiss me full on the lips.

"Thank you." You purred, into my ear.

You voice had that quality to it that conveyed love, wanting, need and the excitement that your body was feeling, at that present time.

We walked back to our table, slowly. People stopped us, to say "Well done." or "You must be so much in love." By the time we sat back down, we were both smiling so much; I thought that we would both burst.

"If this is heaven." I thought, "Then you must surely be an angel." As I glanced at you.

"Ready to go for a stroll, along the river?" I asked.

"Yes please." You answered.

I helped you out of your chair, as you took your rose and purse off the table.

Paying the bill, I left a hefty tip for them. After all this was a night to remember and it had only just started.

Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers