Sandy's 30th Birthday

Story Info
...too bad she won't remember it.
1.5k words
3.84
36k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PamR55
PamR55
55 Followers

For my wife's 30th birthday I surprised her with a suite at the Drake Hotel overlooking Michigan Avenue and dinner at a snooty downtown restaurant. I also bought her an obscenely short red dress that looked painted on her. Underneath she wore the rest of her present, a black shelf bra that gave her incredible cleavage and a pair of crotchless, black, backseamed pantyhose. I guess I forgot to buy her a pair of panties but did spring for a very sexy pair of heels.

We started drinking before we left the hotel and Sandy was in a state she called "pussy on parade." So far she had already flashed the bartender, every guy in the bar, three doormen, two cabbies, a couple of waiters, and a handful of bus boys. It seemed like every time I took a sip out of my water glass a different young man appeared to refill it...and each was rewarded with an eyeful of her excited pussy.

I had always encouraged my wife's exhibitionism but tonight she had raised it to a new level. I was enjoying it as much as she was.

Sandy loves slow dancing so we were capping our evening off with drinks at the Pump Room. While a jazz quartet played I groped my beautiful wife's hot ass on the dance floor, slowly sliding her dress up each time she dipped until her maidenly charms were fully displayed to everyone in the bar.

Thanks to far too many vodka gimlets, and the tightness of the dress, Sandy stayed exposed even when I moved my hands away from her ass. It wasn't until the band took a break and we went to sit at the bar that she realized it was bare skin on cold leather. I played innocent and swore I hadn't noticed that her dress was bunched up around her waist. She giggled but made no effort to pull her dress down as she sucked down her cocktail. The bartender brought over a round of drinks from an "admirer." He pointed to an older gentleman in a conservative suit standing across the room. I encouraged Sandy to offer him the first dance; she turned to raise her glass in a toast to him. As she did this she hooked one leg around my bar stool. This caused her legs to spread widely; it also caused her dress to bunch up even higher around her waist. The crotchless black pantyhose perfectly framed her cleanly shaved sex, making her most private pink lady parts very, very public. Her pussy lips were stretched wide open and inviting and the gentleman smiled in appreciation.

Several other people milling about pointed them out to anyone who had managed to not see the show. Enjoying the audience, I moved my free hand to her vagina; she was sopping wet and I slid two fingers in and began tugging on her engorged clit. She sighed loudly and closed her eyes. Our benefactor came over and introduced himself as Thomas. I put my drink down and tried to shake his hand...he ignored me, leaned forward, and kissed Sandy on the lips. Three more drinks appeared on the bar. Thomas passed them out, toasted the birthday girl, then kissed her again, this time with a lot more passion. I could see Sandy return the effort. He placed his hand on her knee and, when neither of us objected, slid it further up her leg until his fingers joined mine in stimulating my wife. People stared trying to figure out what exactly they were seeing.

Sandy had a look on her face of pure bliss...I could tell by how her eyes were fluttering that she was having an orgasm. I was so turned on watching Sandy cum that I took my hand out, sat back, and granted our new friend full access to my wife from the waist down. Thomas waved to the bartender and another vodka gimlet appeared before me. He now stood between her legs and his tongue ravished her mouth while his hands violated her pussy. I took advantage of how she had slumped forward to hump Thomas's hands and unzipped her dress. I pulled it down just enough to expose her nipples. Sandy was so plied with vodka and consumed with lust that she offered no resistance. I stood there sipping my drink in drunken amazement as a total stranger made my wife his slut.

We had drawn quite an audience by the time the band returned from their break. Sandy and Thomas were kissing like two teenagers on prom night when she suddenly perked up, broke the lip lock, and demanded he give her the dance which she had offered.

The dance floor wasn't too large and it was soon full of couples. I helped Thomas get Sandy to her feet. If it was possible her skirt was bunched even higher than when she sat down; I watched her naked white ass disappear into the crowd.

I tried to remember how many vodka gimlets I had sucked down when the movie Indecent Proposal came to mind. Tonight was unraveling like it except instead of selling a night's worth of wife fucking privileges for a million dollars I wondered if I had just pimped mine out for three cocktails. I put my empty glass on the bar and picked up another while I tried to think clearly.

The next time I saw them the front of her dress was well on its down and her breasts were fully exposed. When they turned I could see the zipper was completely open. I will admit that Thomas was one heck of a dancer, alternating between molesting Sandy and dancing. Well, actually there was very little dancing as his hands roamed her body at will. Her naked breasts looked incredible displayed on the black silk shelf bra...her nipples looked two inches long and her areolas were redder than the dress.

A few seconds later they disappeared into an alcove on the far side of the dance floor, in front of a row of picture windows, where they couldn't be seen from the bar.

I started to worry that they were actually going to have sex on the dance floor...if they hadn't already. So I got up and worked my way through dancing couples to get a better view.

I could see Sandy had unzipped his pants and Thomas ground his erection into her naked ass while he reached around and played with her nipples. When they turned again she wrapped her hands around his impressive cock and rubbed it against her pussy lips. Thomas pinned her against a window and began to force it further inside her soaked cunt.

Thomas pulled one hand off his rigid dick and, with a couple of thrusts, another couple of inches of cock disappeared into my wife. I was mesmerized as I watched my wife so out of control.

Thomas pulled Sandy's remaining hand off his cock and began to fuck her willing cunt when our eyes locked.

Those dancing around them got quite the show as Sandy broke away just as his rock solid cock spewed string after string of sperm all over my wife.

I walked over to reclaim my wife before it was too late. I said, "you got your dance now go!" Thomas tried to argue for "just one more." I stood firm and said "no, you had your turn now she's mine for the rest of the night." He smiled, tucked his flaccid cock back into his pants, grabbed the red dress with both hands, and tugged it to the floor. He picked it up and said, "a souvenir of a beautiful woman." You could have heard a pin drop. All eyes were on my naked wife as Thomas sulked away carrying his trophy.

Sandy looked very confused as I took her in my arms and began dancing with her as if nothing happened. She just closed her eyes as I picked up where he left off, fondling her pussy with one hand and her ass with the other.

I kept her on the dance floor until the band took their next break, turning her around so I could dance behind her, grinding my erection into her hot ass. Several people took out their cell phones and took pictures of naked Sandy. I did my best to pose her so they could get maximum exposure. I'll have to watch to see if anyone posts them on line.

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and a dour looking man walked up to me and said we had to leave or we would be arrested. Feeling gallant, I draped my suit coat over Sandy's shoulders but didn't button it. Once we got in the cab I slipped it off her and let the driver enjoy the view. She spread her legs real nice and wide for the man and you could clearly see Thomas' cum streaking her black nylon clad legs. One taste of her pussy showed that despite his best efforts none of Thomas' cum had made it into her cunt.

The cabbie took the very long way back to the hotel, driving us down State Street and back before heading over to Michigan Avenue. He enjoyed the view so much he said the ride was on the house.

The doorman at the Drake ended his evening with quite an eyeful as I let her get out of the cab stark naked on Michigan Avenue.

PamR55
PamR55
55 Followers