Sandy's Daughter Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandra43
sandra43
21 Followers

She gave Rick a kiss on the lips. Then, when they broke apart, I pulled Rick toward me. I leaned into him and kissed his lips, slowly parting them with mine, just long enough to flicker my tongue in and out. Then I moved my lips to his ear, saying just loudly for Katie to hear me ask, "I want you to fuck me now. Will you?" And with that I reached down and grabbed his cock and gave it a squeeze. I looked at Katie and pleaded, "Let me fuck him." Katie just smiled in return.

I laid down next to Katie and rubbed her tummy, then looked at Rick and said, "Come on sexy. Impale me." I was feeling so dirty and so sexy that I just wanted to be fucked good. Rick grabbed a condom from where they were on the floor and tore open the wrapper. I sat up and took it from him, tossing it over my shoulder. "I don't want anything between you and me baby. Fuck me like this." I don't know what made me do that. I normally use protection with any new lover until I know I can trust him, but I just threw caution to the wind, maybe because he was only 18. Maybe because he was my daughter's boyfriend. For whatever reason, I did it. Then I slid two fingers into my mouth to get them wet, then slid them down between my legs, into my pussy, then out again, holding my lips apart. My pussy was still soaking wet, so I knew we wouldn't need any lube. Rick, who had seemed hesitant at first when I threw away the condom, knew he was going to fuck me no matter what. He moved between my legs and slowly slid his hard cock inside of me. He quickly got into a rhythm and started pounding away. I looked to my side and saw Katie staring at us with a smile on her face. She saw me look and leaned over to give me a kiss. As she pressed her lips on mine and Rick pounded away, Katie began to massage one of my tits gently. What a feeling.

I knew Rick wouldn't last long after all the teasing we had put him through, so I just encouraged him. "Fuck me Rick. Fuck me with your hard cock. I want to feel your jizz. Pound it deep in me."

In no time Rick was moaning, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum a lot. Let me shoot my load."

I knew he was close so I just yelled, "Shoot your cum, baby!" And I wrapped my legs around his back, making sure that he'd shoot it all deep inside of me. Seconds later, he did. He obviously came a lot as he kept having little explosions even after his big orgasm. He laid his head down on me and Katie began to rub his back. I said to them both, "Wasn't that fun, kids?" We all laughed. "Should we get cleaned up a little bit?" Rick slowly pulled out of my pussy, but I think he and Katie were both surprised by what I did next. Rather than reach for a towel or tissue, I slid my fingers inside my pussy, trying to get as much of Rick's cum as possible. I pulled out two fingers covered in cum and tasted them. "How yummy." And they just sat there as I dipped my fingers two more times and made them each taste it. Surprisingly, Rick seemed to love the taste and feel as much as I did.

"Now," I said, "we really should get cleaned up." Turning to Katie, "Your dad will be home tomorrow, but maybe we can find something fun to do tonight. Certainly I should take you two out to dinner for all of the fun you've given me this afternoon."

"OK." Said Katie. Rick excused himself to go to the bathroom and clean up. Katie continued, "Thanks Mom. I was really shocked when you came home, and I can't believe what just happened, but that was great. It was the first time I've had an orgasm with another person."

"Have you been with many others?" I asked. It seemed a little strange to be having a heart-to-heart talk in this setting, but what else could be better?

"No, just Rick. He's good and all, and really sexy, I just think that I am too nervous when I'm with him. I do have orgasms when I masturbate though."

"Well," I replied, "it's good that you know what an orgasm feels like. I'm sure as you become more comfortable with Rick or anyone else, orgasms will be easier. Maybe you two will just have to come home and visit more often." I smiled at her mischievously. "Let's get dressed. Should we have a bottle of wine while we decide how to spend the rest of the evening?"

"Sure." Katie said. And I went to my bedroom to freshen up, and Katie went to hers. That was a great way to start my weekend.

sandra43
sandra43
21 Followers
12