Sandy's Day Off

Story Info
Ficticious story involving Kiefer Sutherland.
8.1k words
4.68
23.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers

Sandy was in the kitchen when the phone rang. She wasn't supposed to be home, and wasn't expecting anybody to call her at this time of day. She felt dizzy earlier and left work to rest a little. She woke up a while ago and was preparing a snack. She missed lunch and was getting very hungry. The sound of the phone startled her and she dropped her knife. She picked it up and put it on the sink. Then she walked to the hall where her phone stood. She only picked it up on the seventh ring, this way she was sure the caller meant business and wouldn't give up before she answered.

She picked up and whispered a soft 'hello' just in case it was someone from work who was calling to see how she was.

'Sandy?'

Her heart missed a beat.

"Hey Kiefer.' She responded, the worry turned into sudden happiness. "It's been a while. What have you been up to?"

"Well we just finished recording the last episode and I was taking a little drive when I noticed your car parked out front. How come you're home?"

"I wasn't feeling well and took the rest of the day off to rest some."

"What's the matter? Do you need a doctor?"

"No, don't worry, I was feeling a dizzy and preferred to come home so I could rest. But I'm fine now, I was preparing a snack when the phone startled me."

"I'm sorry I startled you. Do you want to go for a little walk? Maybe the fresh air will do you good."

"That's a great idea, a nice walk along the beach. That should clear out my head alright."

"So, can I come over to pick you up?"

"Not right now, I need to get changed first. And I want to eat that snack as well. How about you come around in, say ... about an hour?"

"One hour? You got it! I'll be there."

"Honk when you pull up."

"Okay. See you in a bit."

"Okay, bye."

Sandy put the phone down and looked at her hand. It was still shaking a little. Now that was absolutely the last person she would've expected to call. She hadn't heard from him in a few months now, but she knew he had been very busy filming. What a great timing! For once she was home during the day, he drove by her house and noticed her car out front. She went back to the kitchen and felt very happy. Her snack tasted ever so good and once she finished it, she ran upstairs to get changed. Kiefer loved the natural look, so she went for her favorite pair of jeans with a pale yellow top. Both were reasonably tight and made her look even more petite than she really was. She was hoping to get a compliment out of him. And knowing Kiefer the way she had come to know him, he wouldn't disappoint her.

Just over an hour later she heard a car pull up to the curb and only seconds later somebody honked. Sandy took a deep breath and stayed in the kitchen for just one more second. Then she slowly walked to the front door. She didn't want to seem too eager to see him. She looked out into the street and was pleased to see the Porsche. She loved that car, the roar of the engine and the kick of it when he stamped the accelerator all the way down. He was a terrific driver and she felt completely at ease with him. She trusted him to bring her home safely and he trusted her to keep her eyes open and warn him if needed. She always kept an eye on the road and the other one on him. But he had learned to trust her and he reacted to any instruction she would give him. One day he had been looking out for crossing traffic and had started to engage in a street when she had yelled at him to stop. In a reflex he had slammed his foot down on the brakes and a speeding ambulance had missed him by inches. If he hadn't reacted that quickly, the impact would've been terrible. Since that moment, he trusted her with his life.

She grabbed her purse and walked out, locking the door behind her. He was standing by the passenger door, waiting for her so he could get her door. Gallant as always. She walked down the four steps and crossed the sidewalk. When she reached him, he was holding her door open and he took a slight bow when she went past him. She got into the car and the leather was nice and warm from the sun. He shut her door and walked around the car, getting in with a very swift move and leaning close to her. Sandy wasn't sure what he had in mind and pulled back a little.

"Hey, don't I even get a kiss anymore?" he said, pouting his lips a bit.

She started to smile and leaned closer again so they could kiss each other hello. This was a first for her. He had always been very nice, but she had never kissed him before, except once, for his birthday, and he had blushed a very deep shade of red.

With a happy grin on his face, he put the car in gear and pulled into traffic. Very soon she noticed he was heading for the freeway and she settled back, getting ready for a speedy drive to where ever he was taking her.

"Do you want me to put the top up before we hit the freeway?" he asked her about a block away from the entry ramp.

"No, this is perfect. I love the wind to play with my hair. I'm really getting the feeling that my dizziness is getting blown right out of my head."

"That's good." He replied, giving her a lovely smile and touching her knee for a second, then he had to change gears and his hand left her knee again. It didn't return.

Once they got on the freeway, he shifted gears again and stomped the accelerator hard, making the car leap forward. He steered with steady hand and they travelled through the light traffic with great ease. Sandy enjoyed the ride and really felt herself getting better by the minute.

After a while, he took an exit ramp and he drove the car to the beach. They parked near the restaurant where they met and Sandy remembered how much fun they had that night. He was alone, she was with six of her colleagues; they were celebrating a major contract. He was sitting at the bar and kept looking over to their table.

At a certain point Jim got up and walked straight to him. They talked for a few minutes and Sandy saw Kiefer smile. He got up and came back to the table with Jim. Everybody introduced themselves and he joined them. Till this day, Sandy still had no idea what Jim said to him that night. But they had loads of fun and Kiefer thanked them at least a million times for inviting him and including him in their celebration.

Sandy, being the only single person, ended up being 'hooked' to Kiefer when they started dancing. And that's when they got to know each other a little better. Kiefer was a good dancer, even though he claimed he was no good at all and they talked all the time. He really seemed to enjoy the company and after a while he asked her if she needed a ride home. She declined. He left as he came: alone. And so did she. She was so embarrassed about it, that she never even told the others that he offered it. For days she was furious at herself for having declined that ride.

She ran into him a few days later. He had a couple of days off and since the weather was finally getting a little better, he took advantage of that to have his morning run on the beach. Sandy had been doing that every other morning for the past six years, summer as well as winter. The beach was totally deserted at that time of morning and they were the only two people out there. He caught up with her and when he saw who she was, paced her, so they ended up doing their morning run together. When Sandy said goodbye, Kiefer asked her if he would see her the next morning. This time she was smarter and she promised she'd be there.

"Same time, same place." Sandy said and he nodded.

Since that time they met often, but not on a regular base. Sometimes it would be on the beach in the morning, another time they'd run into each other at the store or the gas station. On occasion they found themselves at the same restaurant or bar at the same time. They always had a lot of fun. It seemed like a weight lifted off her shoulders when she was around him, and everything she said turned out funny. She loved to see him smile and he did that a lot.

This time she hadn't seen him in about 2 ½ months and she was very happy that they had a new opportunity to be together for a while.

He led the way onto the beach and they walked for nearly an hour, talking all the time. Not once were they stopped or interrupted by people who recognised him, which was the reason why he came here. He came here very often and people stopped being impressed by his presence. They got a drink and sat in the hot sand for a while.

"It's really amazing what happened today. For once I was home during the day, you came by and saw my car." Sandy said suddenly.

"Actually I wasn't there by accident. I was hoping to see you. I really felt like spending some time with you."

She looked at him, baffled, but he kept his eyes down, looking at the sand, she could tell he was blushing.

"I needed a break and I've always enjoyed your company. You've always managed to cheer me up. So I drove through your street, looking out for you, when I spotted the car. ... I drove home and sat thinking for a while. Then I picked up the phone and called you. I couldn't think of a single reason not to call."

"I'm glad you did." She said and put her hand on his knee. "I really am."

This time he did look up and their eyes met again. He gave her a shy smile and she moved her hand from his knee to his face.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed about this. We've always had loads of fun together and if you wanted to see me, you should've called me. Promise me you won't hesitate to call next time."

He laughed at that and put his hand on hers, holding it to his cheek.

"I promise." He said softly.

It was Sandy's turn to laugh now.

He pulled her close to him and she eased her head onto his shoulder and closed her eyes. They sat for a while and then they headed back towards where he'd parked the car. It took them a little longer now, because they were much more relaxed than they had been before. He held her hand all along and kept talking about the beauty of the ocean. When they got back to the car, they were both starving, so they went to the restaurant. It had just opened and they were first. Kiefer lead Sandy to a booth near the back and he sat with his back to the door, so people would actually have to come over to the booth to see who was sitting there. He didn't want anyone to interrupt them.

They enjoyed dinner and talked about what had kept them busy lately.

After dinner, he led her out to the car, but instead of opening her door, he opened the trunk and pulled out a big paper bag. He closed the trunk and held out his hand. She took it and followed him. He held her hand again, like he did before and she followed close behind. He turned the other way and they ended up in the dunes. He opened the bag and pulled out a big blanket. She helped him lay it open and they sat down. He pulled her against him again and once more, she put her head on his shoulder. She could hear his heartbeat and that's how she noticed he was nervous.

She pulled back and asked him if everything was okay.

Kiefer looked her into the eyes and leaned closer. His hand travelled along her back and came to rest against the base of her spine, supporting her head. Suddenly his lips made contact with hers and her heart missed a beat. It was a shy kiss, just lips touching lips, nothing more; to see her reaction.

Sandy was stunned and she could hardly breathe from excitement. Her heart started to pound fiercely in her chest and she thought it would explode.

He pulled back an inch or two and looked at her. She tried to stay cool, but there was no way she would chill this one out. He saw her blood pulse through her veins and knew he was driving her nuts. So he leaned closer again and kissed her a second time. A little longer now, more promising.

She gasped for breath, couldn't keep herself from doing so.

He leaned back again and sat looking at her for a minute. She was blushing a deep shade of red this time around and he was enjoying himself.

Once she had caught her breath again, she managed to open her eyes and saw him looking at her, smiling. But this smile was different. She couldn't explain it, but she felt totally different from any other time when he had smiled at her. This time she leaned towards him and he met her halfway, their lips touched and without thinking any further, she put her arms around him, pulling herself close to him.

His tongue found hers and he locked his arms around her shoulders. The embrace lasted an eternity and when they pulled away, they were both gasping for breath.

Minutes later he pushed Sandy back, guiding her down, supporting her head all the way. He stayed next to her, pushed up on his elbow, touching her soft skin, brushing through her hair. Sandy felt like closing her eyes and purring like a kitten, but she managed to keep them open.

Kiefer asked her if she was all right, if she was upset or uncomfortable.

The only thing she found the strength to do was shake her head slowly from left to right. It made him smile.

She put her hand on his cheek again and they looked at each other for ages, before he leaned down and their lips touched again. His kiss was so exciting that she could feel her heart pounding like crazy and all she wanted was for this moment never to end.

Slowly, he moved his hand over her body, feeling the shape of her shoulders, following her arm as far up as he could, going down again, and finding her breast. She tensed up when he first touched her there, but seconds later she relaxed again. He pushed up on both arms and moved over her, shifting onto his other arm.

Sandy didn't move once. She trusted him to take this as easy as he had everything else.

He discovered her body with his hand and her heartbeat accelerated even more when his hand travelled over her belly, down along her leg, and up along the other one. Their lips were still locked, their tongues dancing together.

His hand found the top button of her jeans and he opened it slowly. She pulled him even closer to her, excitement taking control over her. He found the second button. He loved to unbutton clothes, you could make the pleasure last forever. Unveiling the 'secrets' that lie beneath; one button at a time. It turned him on and he knew it had a certain effect on the other as well. As now with Sandy. She kept pulling him closer and her tongue got a little wilder in his mouth. He tried to calm her down but her excitement grew by the minute and he felt he was losing control.

He put his hand to her face and pulled away from her. She tried to keep him close, but he had no trouble 'restraining' her.

"Take it easy." he whispered and she opened her eyes to look at him.

"There's no rush. Just relax and take your time to enjoy this moment."

"That's what I'm trying to do." she said. Her voice had an angry tone to it.

"No, you want to run ahead of yourself. I don't feel like ripping your clothes off and just fuck your brains out."

The swearing stunned her back into reality. He never swore! She looked away, trying to get a grip on her emotions and he gave her time.

"I want this to be perfect, so neither of us will end up regretting it. ... I've come to a point where I have very special feelings for you and I want to show them to you. ... I don't want to miss a step because I don't want to hurt you." He said after a while.

"I'm sorry." Sandy said softly, having regained control over her hormones, "I lost control. I got so excited because I haven't been with a man in a very long time and you're pushing all the right buttons."

"That's okay, just take it easy from here on. I'm sorry if I pushed your buttons a little too fast. I want you to enjoy this moment and remember it for as long as you live."

"Don't worry, I will."

"I would've done it differently if I had known it would get you excited this quickly."

"It only goes to show we're good together."

"I guess it does. Now where were we?"

"Somewhere around here." Sandy replied and she pulled him down and kissed him, letting his tongue invade her mouth instantly. Her excitement grew again as soon as he continued unbuttoning her jeans even though he made sure to do it very carefully.

After a while, when dusk started to fall, he pulled his t-shirt off, baring his furry chest for her. She pushed him down on his back and he let her. She pushed up on an elbow and started playing with his blonde curly chest hair. He closed his eyes and let her take over for a while.

Sandy planted kisses all over his chest, taking time to nibble and lick his nipples, taking pleasure in his reaction to this. When she started to feel for his belt, he stopped her hand and opened his eyes.

"Don't worry." She said and he let go of her hand.

She unbuckled his belt first, slowly pulled it out, tossing it to the side. Next she opened the button and unzipped his pants ever so slowly, giving him time to enjoy the movement. Her hands moved away and he slowly opened his eyes. Just in time to see her pull her top off.

She kept her bra on, and he didn't mind that.

Next he pushed her back down and took control once more. He slowly got her out of her pants and she spread her legs just enough to allow passage for his hand. Kiefer took the invitation and followed the contour of her silky underwear all the way. She jumped in surprise when his finger touched the very heart of her, but she didn't tense up at all. He eased himself between her legs and played with the soft tissue that was keeping her secret safe from him. He lowered his head and licked the tissue softly. Sandy moaned, taking pleasure in the warmth of his tongue, knowing what was coming next. She had never been this excited before and she wondered if there was a puddle forming between her legs. Kiefer didn't give her a second to regain control, and continued to lick the tissue just in the right spot. Meanwhile he moved his hands up and found his way under her back, unstrapping the bra, releasing her breasts from confinement.

Seconds later, he had them in his hands, feeling them, playing with her nipples, still licking and blowing his warm breath between her legs, pushing her excitement to the limit. Suddenly she took his hands into hers and pinched hard.

"You can be a little rougher on them, I like it." she whispered.

"You like it rough?" Kiefer asked a little surprised. She didn't strike him like a woman who wanted to be manhandled.

"Mmmm, yes, pinch'm a little harder, nibble and bite my nipples. It really turns me on big time." she moaned.

Okay, he thought to himself, just the breasts.

So he pushed up on his elbows, leaving her secret garden and moving up to her chest. He gave her breasts a massage, just a little rougher than he would usually do and she purred like a cat, moaning and sighing with delight and extreme pleasure.

After a while, he got up and got out of his pants. But before he could get back down, she had gotten on her knees and pulled his shorts down. She gently took him in her hand and lifted it high, so she could reach his balls.

"No, wait." He tried but there was no stopping her.

"You gave me pleasure. Now it's my turn. Relax and let it happen."

She licked his balls and felt his penis grow in her hand. When she sucked his balls into her mouth and nibbled them, he gave a little cry, but silenced himself by putting his hand over his mouth. Sandy stopped and pulled back.

"Am I hurting you?"

He shook his head.

"Continue." he whispered so softly she could barely make out the word.

She continued playing with his balls, and tickled the base of his penis with her fingernail. He tensed up and grew some more.

Once he started to get rigid, she left his balls and took his cock into her mouth in one swift and surprising move. Kiefer gasped for breath and staggered on his feet.

"Maybe you should lie down." Sandy said and she pulled him down.

TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers