Sandy's Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers

"This way, you can't hurt yourself." She said with a sarcastic grin. He grinned back, but said nothing. He couldn't speak because just then, her mouth moved over his cock again and the warmth and dampness threw him off his feet. Luckily he was lying down now. He felt his penis grow bigger still until his blood was pounding so hard he thought his veins might burst.

Sandy gave him an excellent blowjob and she stopped seconds before he climaxed. He begged her to continue, but she declined that invitation.

"It's your turn now. Make me wet." She said in a sensual voice.

She pushed away and rolled onto her back, spreading her legs a little. Kiefer had trouble getting up, his head was spinning and he was a little dizzy. 'What a woman' he thought to himself.

He dove straight between her legs but took his time to get to her. He licked and tickled the inside of her thighs for a few minutes, driving her crazy, making her beg for him to 'get to it'.

"The Bermuda Triangle is calling for me. Should I answer its call?" he asked her playfully.

"Yes, for Christ's sake, you're driving me mad."

"That's the whole point. You drove me nuts, so now I get revenge."

She rolled her eyes in response and wasn't ready for his next move. With his left hand he pulled her panties to the side while running his tongue over her clitoris. She didn't expect him to move so quickly and she moaned loudly. Seconds later, his tongue invaded her vagina and his finger followed swiftly. While his finger moved in and out of her soaked cavity, his tongue danced over her clitoris, firing her excitement up once again. He didn't stop where she had and brought her to a first climax, just with his tongue and finger.

She sighed and moaned, her brow glistened with sweat.

"Oh, god, please don't stop now." She moaned/whispered. And he obliged. His tongue moved around in circles and he invaded her body with two fingers now. Her excitement grew steadily and it only took him another five minutes or so to let her come a second time.

Sandy gasped for breath at her second orgasm in minutes, not sure whether she could follow this rhythm. But he left her no choice. By the time her breathing was back to normal, he entered her body with three fingers, filling her more and more, causing her to have more and stronger feelings. He was more careful now, not wanting to hurt her, but after less than two minutes, Sandy was begging him to give her everything he had, so he accelerated the move and she screamed her third orgasm out over the deserted dunes.

Kiefer's excitement had grown to its limit by now and he moved himself around so she could continue what she had started earlier. Sandy took his cock into her mouth as soon as she could reach it and she licked and sucked him until he was as rigid as before. He moved around again and slowly penetrated her. Sandy gasped for breath when he entered her. His cock was larger than three fingers and a lot longer as well. He filled her up and she had another orgasm as he entered her. Her vagina tensed around his cock and he had to grind his teeth together to keep himself from climaxing. Once he filled her completely, he relaxed and took a little time to regain control. When he was confident he wasn't going to climax immediately, he started to move inside of her. She gasped for breath at every move he made and he wondered if he was hurting her, but at the same time she was moaning and she moved along with him. She kept moaning encouragements to him, asking him to continue, to fill her all the way, and to give her everything he had. He obliged.

He made endless love to her and he lost count of he number of orgasms she had. She was dizzy with pleasure and breathing very hard. But she didn't want this to stop, wanted him to stay with her forever and one night.

She was sweating and her skin glistened.

"You're in great shape." she whispered to him and it made him laugh so much he lost his rhythm. He relaxed a bit, but Sandy put her hands on his butt and pulled him to her, so he continued moving in and out of that beautiful and excited body until he couldn't control himself any longer.

His rhythm became faster, more urgent and she replied, arching her body even more towards him and staying as close as she could. He leaned close and his lips found hers once more. He was thrusting very deep into her now, and his tongue invaded her mouth, played wildly with her tongue and amplified the intensity of their feelings. He thrust once more, hard and even deeper into her body and came with great strength, ejaculating inside of her.

He fell on top of her, breathing hard, muscles aching, but satisfied. He had given her the best of himself and he hoped with all his heart that she enjoyed it as much as he had. After a few minutes, she asked him to get off her, she couldn't breathe because of his weight on top of her, so he pulled back and eased next to her, pushing up on his elbow like he had done before. She was still breathing very hard, but now that she was able to take a few deep breaths, it slowed down fast. Her pulse also slowed down, he could see the pounding in her jugular subside little by little. He remained silent, just taking contentment in watching her recover from the excitement he gave her.

After about 10 minutes, a chill ran along her body and she opened her eyes.

She smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. A little chilly all of a sudden."

"Do you want to go?"

"No, why?"

"If you're chilly."

"Well why don't you warm me up a little then, instead of getting out of here."

Kiefer smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her. She let him into her mouth without hesitating and they embraced for long moments again.

"Any better?" he asked when he pulled back.

"Hmmmm. Much."

They were silent again, but didn't experience that as being awkward. Their situation didn't call for much conversation.

After a while, Kiefer started to kiss her all over her body, started on her forehead, went all the way down to her toes and back up, stopping for a few moments, giving her more pleasure with his tongue. Sandy felt his tongue warming up her clitoris again and she spread her legs to him, inviting him to continue. She was wondering if he was ready for round two already. She was exhausted and if he wanted to start over again, she would have serious trouble to follow his rhythm this time. Her muscles ached and her body was on fire.

Kiefer on the other hand seemed fit enough to continue right away and he didn't hesitate long before he slipped his tongue inside of her body and felt the warmth of her cavity. Her reaction came immediately, she cried out but muffled the sound by putting both her hands over her mouth. She pushed up a little and looked at him. He stopped and looked up, smiling, his lips wet with her fluids.

"Don't tell me you're ready for round two." Sandy said.

"Aren't you?"

"Not really, you exhausted me. I have no energy left."

"And that is good or bad?" he asked a little anxious.

"Good because you were wonderful and gave me more pleasure than any man has ever done. ... But bad, ... if you want to continue."

He smiled at her and moved back up to meet her lips in a wild kiss.

"So I gave you pleasure?" he asked when their lips parted.

"Yes, enormous pleasure. You've got to be the best lover ever."

Kiefer blushed and tried to laugh that compliment away.

"Don't." Sandy said, "I mean it. I've never felt like this before and I seriously doubt many women have had this kind of experience. I've never been this excited before and I can't even say how many orgasms I had."

"I lost count somewhere in the middle. You did have a lot."

"That's to show how good you are."

He blushed again.

"You excited me to an extent I had never known before. You're very good at what you do as well, you know. It's not just me."

"No, we did this together, and I must say my boyfriend always complimented me on that as well. Said I could give head like no other."

"That's vulgar! Did he actually say it that way?" Kiefer asked, obviously angry with a man he didn't know.

"Yes, he used pretty foul language most of the time, called me his private hooker and stuff like that."

"And you left him?"

"Yes, I got fed up with his boyish behaviour and I kicked him out."

"That must be the best decision you ever made."

"No, it wasn't." Sandy replied softly.

"Coming here with you was." She added, even more softly.

"So you don't regret this happened?"

"No, not at all. I feel terrific about this. I just hope the feelings mutual."

"I would never have made love to you if I didn't mean it."

"I'm glad you mean it."

"So, are you ready for round two yet?" Kiefer asked suddenly, smiling his cutest smile at her.

Sandy slapped him on the shoulder playfully, but leaned closer for another kiss.

"Only if you take it easy." she whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry, I'll take it real easy. Turn over."

She rolled onto her belly and he started giving her a massage, it felt great. She relaxed even more, nearly fell asleep. After a while he slipped his fingers between her buttocks.

She tensed up.

He slowed down.

"Relax, I won't hurt you."

"I don't like that." she said.

He heard a slight tremor in her voice.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything you don't want. Are you afraid I'm going to hurt you?"

"Yes. My boyfriend always hurt me and I never let him go all the way."

"I'm not that vulgar boyfriend you had, I'm Kiefer and I promise I won't hurt you. Do you trust me?"

...

"Yes."

The word came hesitantly, tense and unconvinced.

"Are you sure you trust me?" Kiefer insisted.

"Yes, I trust you."

This time she meant it.

"Then don't worry and relax. Don't anticipate pain, because that's what you'll feel. Anticipate pleasure and I will be able to give it to you."

Sandy relaxed thanks to his soothing voice and she closed her eyes again, surrendered.

He leaned down and planted kisses all over her butt and licked all the way to her backside. He felt her tense a couple of times, but she relaxed really quickly. When he licked around her backside, she started to push back, towards him. He was already giving her pleasure, arousing her. He pushed his tongue in and she cried out with delight. His warm, damp tongue invading her that way excited her even more than when he had invaded her vagina earlier.

Next he put his little finger in his mouth and made sure it was wet enough, he didn't intend to hurt her the least bit. Very carefully, he worked his little finger into her smaller cavity, making sure to keep her relaxed and willing.

She was a little tense but she allowed him to go ahead with his plans. She felt a weird pressure and then something moved into her body. She held her breath and concentrated on relaxing and she opened her mind to it.

Once he had half of his finger inside her, he wiggled it around a little to see her reaction. She gasped for breath and tried to look back at him.

"Is this hurting you?"

"No-hhh." she sighed.

"So I can continue?"

"Yessss, please."

She was getting aroused very quickly now.

Kiefer pushed a little and once his little finger disappeared into her body, he moved it around again, slowly, giving her sensations she had never experienced.

She pushed back against his hand, sighing and moaning, asking for more.

So he pulled his little finger back and used his mid-finger next, a little larger but twice as long, so twice as arousing and she reacted immediately. She nearly pushed up onto her knees, her butt in his face, she begged him to continue. She praised him for being so good, for giving her so much pleasure.

Soon he added a second finger and filled her more. Again, she pushed against his hand asking him to come deeper into her, to take her all the way.

But he didn't intend to penetrate her anally, it wasn't the right time. He knew he would have to take it easy with her, but the first step had been taken. He was going to let her experience her first anal orgasm, so he moved his fingers as deep as he could, then pulled them nearly all the way out, only to come all the way back into her. She screamed in delight.

Kiefer moved his thumb into her vagina and fingered her both ways at the same time. After a while he picked up speed and she came violently, screaming loudly and begging him to take her.

He obliged.

He grabbed her hips and turned her over. She followed his lead, rolling onto her back, spreading her legs and opening wide. He was aroused, but not extremely hard, so he moved over her and lowered his cock to her face. She took him into her mouth and sucked on him as if her life depended on it. Within seconds he felt his cock getting harder and he pulled back, finding his way to her vagina and penetrating without hesitation.

Again, she gasped for breath and held it while he filled her completely. He thrust in her body and she moved along with him. She kept telling him to take her, to move deeper into her and he did as she told him, thrusting harder, deeper and faster into her body. It only took him minutes to bring her to another orgasm and he moved even faster, following into climax as well. They came together and she grabbed him, planting her nails into his skin, scratching him. Kiefer felt her nails dig deep into his back and he had to grind his teeth to keep from crying out. Her nails left long, burning scratches across his back. She probably didn't even realize she was doing that. She pushed her head hard into the sand, sucking in the air as if she had been deprived of oxygen for a few minutes.

When he left her, she looked at him. The look on her face was one of total contentment.

He got up and started collecting their clothes. Darkness had settled in a long time ago, but the clear sky and nearly full moon above gave him enough light to locate everything. They slowly started to get dressed. He helped her into her clothes and she buttoned his shirt for him. They were constantly touching each other and their lips were locked together more than they were separated.

When they were dressed again, they folded the blanket and put it back into the bag. He put his arm around her shoulders and they walked back to the car.

Kiefer let her get in and walked around the car. He tossed the bag in the back and got in. When the engine roared, she leaned over to him and they kissed once more, their tongues playing a wild game.

He put the car in gear and moved his hand to her thigh. She took it and moved it between her legs so she could feel him there.

He pulled into the street and took the long way home, driving mostly along the shore. They were at her house much sooner than she wanted to be there.

She sighed when he pulled to the curb behind her car.

"What's the matter?" Kiefer asked her.

"I don't want to go. I don't want this night to end. I don't want this feeling to go away." she said, pouting her lips like he had done before.

"The night is bound to come to an end, the sun will be up soon and it will be day. That's nature putting an end to night. But for as far as your feelings go, they shouldn't end because we part for a while. I have very strong feelings for you, yet I'm not afraid to drop you off. I know we'll see each other again real soon and that comforts me enough to be able to part with you right now."

"I hadn't seen you in nearly three months, how can we say we'll see each other soon." Sandy said, fighting back tears. She was desperate to hold on to him for the rest of the night.

"Because I'm going to come pick you up again tomorrow evening."

Sandy looked at him, not sure if she should believe him or not.

"What time do you get home after work?"

"I'm usually home around 4.30."

"I'll be here at 5."

"Okay."

"But right now, I'm going to walk you to the door."

He got out and walked around the car, getting her door, being all gallant again. They walked to the door and she opened it.

"How about a night cap?" Sandy tried.

"No, I'm gonna head home, get some rest, and so should you. You work in the morning."

"I don't want you to go just yet." She said more honestly again now.

"Trust me, a week from now you'll be begging me to leave you alone for a while."

"I seriously doubt that. Please come in for a few minutes."

"Okay, but just a few minutes then. You need to get some sleep."

She led the way and he followed her in. She went straight to her bar and asked him what he was having. She poured him a scotch and poured a dry martini for her. She took the drinks over to the table and they sat down on the couch.

Sandy took two sips of her drink, put her glass down on the table and got rid of her t-shirt. She went over to him and unbuttoned his shirt about halfway, moving her hands over his hairy chest, playing with his nipples. Next she unzipped his pants and moved down, taking his cock into her mouth again, making him hard in a matter of moments. She dropped her pants and moved over him, sitting down in his lap, moving her body down over his penis, filling herself with him. Kiefer sat back and enjoyed 'the ride'. Sandy had taken control and he let her. She moved up and down, moving faster and faster, taking herself to unknown heights. A few minutes later, she had a first orgasm. It slowed her down for a moment, but then she picked up speed again, riding him all the way. He played with her tits and she threw her head back, moving faster still.

He licked her neck and nibbled on her nipples. She had a second orgasm and her body tensed around him. He took a deep breath and held it, staying in control over his emotions, letting her work hard for what she knew would be coming her way soon. By the time she had her third orgasm, he couldn't control himself any longer and he came right after she did.

Once they both came, Sandy moved away from him and walked out of the room, naked.

Kiefer followed her. She went into the kitchen. He came in behind her. He pushed her against and down onto the wooden counter. She didn't fight him. He held her down with one hand. His other hand moved to her butt, he found his way and slowly penetrated her with a finger again. She pushed back against his hand and moaned in delight.

He moved faster than before, giving her more pleasure and she moaned even harder now. He let go of her and shifted his position, getting down on his knees and moving between her legs. His tongue found her clitoris very quickly and he licked it once. She cried out in surprise. She spread her legs some more to give him more space to move. He didn't need any more. His tongue dashed back and forth across her clitoris and his finger moved in and out of her body. When his tongue disappeared into her vagina, she cried out again, so he moved his hand a little in order to be able to finger her on both sides, still licking her clitoris.

Sandy thought she was going to lose her mind. She was overwhelmed by feelings of delight and sheer pleasure. When she climaxed, she had to put both her hands over her mouth to keep from alerting the neighbourhood with her scream.

Kiefer knew she had reached her limit and slowed down.

He got up and turned her around. Sandy flung herself at him.

"I never thought I would say this, but I love you. I love you for what you've done to me over the past few hours."

"And I love you." Kiefer said softly.

They kissed once more. When their lips parted, Kiefer turned and walked away.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said and he walked out. The door shut behind him and Sandy fell apart in the hallway, she fell to her knees and started crying like a baby.

She knew she would probably never see him again.

She sat there and cried for ages, until she was freezing. She got to her feet and stumbled up the stairs to her bedroom. She got into bed and cried herself to sleep.

TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers