Sandy's Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers

When Sandy woke up, she knew she had overslept. She raised her head and the alarm clock displayed 11.06. She was way too late. But today, she really couldn't be bothered. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom, the light hurt her eyes and when she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror, she quickly turned away.

She fought her way into a comfy baggy shirt and equally comfy jogging pants and went downstairs. She picked up the phone and called in sick. She would have to call a doctor, but didn't feel like it just now. In the kitchen she made some coffee and wondered if she had been dreaming yesterday. But she had never experienced anything like it, so she was pretty sure she couldn't have imagined it. Thus it must've happened for real. Then again. Kiefer calling her because he wanted to see her and the two of them making love on the beach. Nah!! No way!! She must've been dreaming, maybe a fever induced dream. That might be the explanation.

She went back upstairs and prepared a hot bath. She stayed in it for nearly an hour and was feeling much better when she got out. The next hour she dedicated to beauty. She did her hair, tended to her nails, waxed, shaved, etc.

The rest of the afternoon passed by very quickly and when somebody rang at the door, it startled her. She went to get it and the sight of him shocked her.

Right there, big smile on his face, stood Kiefer. A single white rose in hand, all dressed up. Picking her up like he promised.

He saw her shock and quickly stepped inside.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, ... I think ..."

"You're not ready to go. Are you feeling sick? We can always get dinner some other time if you don't feel like it."

"No, that's not it... I ..."

She pulled away from him and took two steps towards the living room.

"Sandy, are you really okay? I'm worried about you. Didn't you sleep well?"

She couldn't say another word.

He went to her and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Sandy, please talk to me. Did I push you too far last night? Are you upset about what happened?"

"What happened?"

"Don't you remember? I picked you up and we went for a drive, had dinner at Paul's and then we went out into the dunes."

"What happened in the dunes?" Sandy insisted.

...

"We made love for hours, Sandy. You and me. Then I drove you home and we made love right there on your couch."

She turned around; facing him again, buried his face in his arm and started to cry again.

"Hey, why those tears?"

"I woke up this morning and I convinced myself that none of that actually happened. That it only happened in my dreams."

"Then I guess you're still dreaming. Because I'm here again. And if you'll let me, I intend to make love to you all night long."

Sandy took a step back, turned around and walked up the stairs. She stopped halfway and turned around.

"Why wait any longer?"

Kiefer hurried up the stairs and caught her a few steps from the top. She screamed when he grabbed her shirt and she stopped. He bumped into her and they went up the last steps together. Before she could do anything, Kiefer picked her up and carried her into her bedroom. He threw her onto the bed and jumped after her.

What happened then, is a different story.

Please come back to read more.

TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers