Sandy's First Taste of Leather

Story Info
Her Master pays a surprise visit.
1.8k words
3.88
9.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed out of her car. Taking care not to strike her injured leg had become second nature. The physiotherapist said that she would get past it, but she couldn't see it, not after the pain she had been in for so long.

As she locked the doors and made her way up the steps, she planned her evening in here head, "I probably should clean the refrigerator out, it's been a while, and maybe then he'll be online.

Standing at her door, searching for her keys and trying to balance her purse at the same, time, Sandy finally managed to slide the key in the lock and turn it. Reaching for the door handle, she turned it and pushed it open.

"Hello princess," she heard from behind her, the voice registering in her ears but not in her head. It was like time stood still as she tried to make her head turn to confirm the man behind the voice. Part of her wanting desperately to whip around and confirm what her ears told her was true, but the other side of her didn't want the disappointment of being wrong.

"I think your refrigerator can wait baby," the voice said again, further driving home confirmation of what her ears had told her the first time. But, it couldn't be, he was 1500 miles away, he wasn't due in town for another month, and then it registered what he had said and she realized that she must have spoken her thoughts out loud earlier.

"Are you going to stand in that door all night or are you actually going to turn around and say 'hi'?"

She could hear the smirk in his voice, the one she had heard on the phone countless times before when he would tease her about her accent or something she had said. It made her smile, even though she wasn't facing him.

She knew now that her ears hadn't lied, that he was standing behind her on the walkway.

She turned slowly looking down at him, seeing his smiling, ok, smirking face in front of her as he looked her up and down, "Hello Beautiful," he said again, this time the smirk wasn't there, an affectionate smile had taken it's place.

"How...when..." she couldn't phrase the question she wanted to ask and she felt her face flushing in embarrassment as he studied her live and in person for the first time.

"Come to me pet," he said, his voice soft, yet commanding, "come and let me wrap you in my arms."

She moved before thinking, her body responding to his tone. She saw him open his arms to envelop her, his lips caressing her forehead lightly before snuggling her face against his shoulder, "You are even more beautiful in person," he said, as he reached up and removed the elastic from her hair, allowing it to flow freely around her face.

He pushed her head back gently, his finger under her chin, pushing up as his face came down to touch his lips to hers, "Surprise," he whispered against her lips before sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Her hands reached to his chest taking a grip on the material, feeling it bunch in her palms as his lips crushed to hers, the kiss more an act of desperate union for the two of them, trying to inhale each other in their attempt to get closer.

He pulled away, his breathing heavy, his pupils darkening with need as he looked down at her, before turning and grabbing his tote, "I came right here from the airport," he explained as she looked at his luggage.

The smile playing across her lips, telling him that she recognized his need to see her above the necessity of finding a motel room for the night.

"Sir, I was just about to fix dinner, would you like to come in?" Sandy asked, the tremor in her voice barely noticeable.

He smiled at her as he looked into her hazel eyes, "Lead the way."

As they crossed the threshold, he reached out and took her arm, turning her to face him, his face already on the way to her lips, kissing them softly, his arms enveloping her, as the kiss deepened.

As they separated, he bent to his duffel, reaching inside to grab something. He held the bundle out to Sandy, his eyes locked on her, "You have two minutes pet."

Sandy looked down and recognized the bundle as a white cotton dress shirt with mother of pearl buttons and she knew immediately what he meant. They had discussed her proper attire when it was just the two of them, one of his dress shirts, only the two bottom buttons done up and lace panties.

She took the shirt from his hands and turned moving deliberately toward her bedroom to shed her work clothes and don her Master's requirement.

Two minutes and five seconds later, her door pushed open.

"I said two minutes pet," he repeated, looking at her sitting on the edge of her bed, the shirt unbuttoned down to the last two, her white lace panties peaking out from beneath the bottom of the shirt.

"Yes Sir," Sandy replied just above a whisper.

Her eyes were locked on his waist as he reached down to undo his brown leather belt, slowly pulling it from each loop, her mouth and pussy both gathering moisture in anticipation of what was to come.

Without a word, Sandy smiled her playful smile as she stood and turned, bending over the mattress of her bed, reaching back to pull the tail of the shirt up on her back and pushing her panties down until they slid to her ankles.

"I'm ready sir," her voice whispered up from the bed.

Striding into the room, Reid took his place to the right of her, the belt in his left hand swinging lightly from his hand. "Where did I tell you the first blow would land slut?"

Her pussy clenched at the use of that term and the tone of his voice, "Across the middle Sir," she responded, her breathing a little tight.

*SLAP*

She thought she was ready, but the biting sting of leather caused her to jump, "One Sir, thank you."

"The second blow slut?"

"Along the bottom of my ass Sir," Josie responded, her voice catching from the sting of the first blow.

*SLAP*

Her muffled cry was directed into the mattress, "Two Sir, thank you."

"Number three slut?"

"Half way between one and two Sir."

*SLAP*

"Three Sir, thank you."

"Four slut?"

"At the top of my ass Sir."

*SLAP*

"Four Sir, thank you," her voice now more ragged as the pain of the blows caused her eyes to water.

"Number five, slut?"

"Half way between one and four Sir," she responded, desperately trying to remember the order.

*SLAP*

"Five Sir, thank you."

"Number six slut"

She gulped as she thought of their order, "Between two and three sir?" She said, the question light in her voice.

"Very good slut."

*SLAP*

"Six Sir, thank you."

"Number seven?"

"Top left to bottom right Sir."

*SLAP*

"OW, seven Sir, thank you."

Her pussy was leaking now, the lips swollen in hunger now awakened through her submission, to the lash of her Master's belt on her exposed flesh. Her nipples straining on her chest in exhilaration.

"Number eight slut?"

"Bottom left to top right Sir."

*SLAP*

"Ow, ow, ow, eight Sir, thank you."

"Number nine slut?"

"Down the crack sir," Josie replied, trying desperately not to let her body tense at the pain she knew was coming.

*SLAP*

"JESUS!" She screamed, her head lifting back before she gained control, "Nine, Sir, thank you."

"And number ten slut?"

"Over number one sir."

*SLAP*

The tears were flowing freely now as she felt the burning of her flesh from the belt, but moreso for the love she felt as her flesh throbbed from her Master's attention, "Ten Sir, thank you."

She moved with agility to turn quickly and undo the clasp on his jeans, sliding them down his legs and off his feet, followed quickly by his boxer briefs. She looked up into the angry red cock now bobbing in her face as she took the shaft in her hand and dove at it with her mouth, the soft mushroom head sliding past her lips, her teeth and along her tongue.

Suddenly her lips were pressing against his pubes as she sucked greedily on his hard shaft, before sliding her mouth off, standing turning, bending and grabbing her ankles, "Your slut is ready Sir," she said, her voice full of desire and hunger for what she knew was coming.

Reid stepped up behind her, taking his wet shaft in his hands and aiming it carefully before thrusting forward with a hard grunt, "So fucking tight slut."

Her squeal at the invasion matched his exclamation as she felt her pussy full of something other than her fingers. The sound of his voice pushing her closer to the inevitable edge as her Master began slamming back and forth into her tight twat.

"I'm not going to last long slut, you're too fucking tight, you will come with me," he panted as his pelvis slammed back and forth out of her clenching gash, stroking in and out of her viciously.

"NOW SLUT!" He screamed as his cock erupted into her pussy, his cum boiling out of his hard shaft.

"AHHHHHHHH FUCK," Josie screamed as she felt her muscles clamp in obedience to his command, feeling her pussy clenching at his spewing shaft, the pulsing of his cock matching the pulse in her clit.

Her head felt light as her orgasm rocketed through her body, making her entire body feel like it was on fire.

Once again, she moved in obedience to what she knew was required and turned to drop to her knees and grab her Master's softening cock and lovingly sucked it between her mouth, a soft moan escaping her lips as she hungrily sucked the combined juices from him, ensuring that he was completely clean before backing away.

"Sir, may I go and clean up?"

"Yes pet, right after you kiss me."

She smiled as she stood, wrapping her arms around his neck, their lips dancing in unison tenderly.

"Thank you Master," Sandy said, "I really needed that."

He kissed her softly again, "Get cleaned up princess," he said, "and then get dressed. I'm taking you to dinner." "But I thought you said we were staying in?"

He laughed gently, "I knew my princess would need the belt before anything else, so I let you believe that, now get," He said, his hand slapping her already reddened ass.

She yelped as his hand came in contact with her sensitive flesh, "Yes Sir," she smiled, "Clean up and then dinner. Thank you Sir."