Sandy's Honeymoon Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he finished, and clambered up off my wife. I saw my wife's pussy stretched and oozing come, and I was close enough to smell her sex juices mingled with his. But immediately, another young man climbed into the saddle of my wife's legs and stuck his cock into my wife's wet pussy. She didn't even attempt to close her legs, but instead welcomed him to her arms. The tan buttocks of the man humped her vigorously, and again I was forced to watch as a stranger's heavy balls slapped up against my wife's tight ass. After a few minutes, I saw Sandy ass start to move in rhythmic contractions of orgasm.

"Ooohhh, yes. Oh, fuck me." I was surprised to hear my new bride using such language.

Sandy wrapped her legs and arms tightly around the young man's brown body, sucked on his tongue, and orgasmed with evident intensity in response to his fucking. Soon enough, the man came too with a loud grunt as he emptied another load of come into her pussy. If my wife become pregnant, I thought, there would be no way to know whose baby it was, unless it was a black baby.

After the second man finished, yet another man fucked her, and I was forced to watch again. After he got off her, my wife's cunt was a slimy mess, dripping with the come of three men. Jose said, "I think the gringo should clean up his wife's cunt for us. It's getting pretty messy." My head was already between her legs, so it was an easy matter for them to stick my face in her pussy and order me to suck her clean. I really didn't have any choice but to lick and suck up the stranger's come that oozed from my wife's pussy. Of course there was plenty of my wife's juice too.

I kept sucking and licking until her cunt was quite clean, and as I sucked on her clitoris, I was amazed to see her respond by humping against my mouth. She reached down held my face tight to her pussy as she humped against me and came again with a huge groan. The men watching all laughed loudly to watch this, and as my wife's pussy spasmed in pleasure, she pushed another big load of come onto my face, which I was forced to lick clean.

After I was done cleaning her up, they pulled me off to the side, and put my wife up on her hands and knees. Her firm young tits hung down, and her engorged pussy slit was exposed like a dog in heat. Jose got on his knees behind her. His cock was hard again, and he was ready to fuck her. He pushed his cock into her pussy, and my wife moaned in pleasure. "Oooohhhhhh!"

Another man kneeled in front of her and stuck his cock in her face. She needed no forcing this time, as she opened her mouth wide to eagerly suck his cock, and plunged her head back and forth over his cock. They pummeled her between them mercilessly, and I heard her groan in pleasure as she came yet again. "Mmmnnnnmmph!" Soon Jose came with a yell, and pumped his load into her cunt, and the other man pumped a load into her mouth.

My penis was starting to get hard again, so they put me in front of her so she could suck my cock too. She looked up to me with her green eyes; we were momentarily amazed at this situation we were in. But then she opened her mouth, clamped her lips tightly around my cock, and I pumped into her mouth. I was so turned on from watching her fuck and suck so many other men, that I soon let loose yet another load of come into her mouth, while another man fucked her from behind.

The orgy lasted for several hours; the men taking turns with my wife, and the other girls finally stripped off their bikinis and spread their legs wide for their favorite man. After all the men had come at least twice, they finally left, and my exhausted wife crawled over to untie me. I wondered how our relationship could ever be the same.

12