Sandy's Naughty Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"They weren't kidding. She looks exactly like you." He flipped through the book enjoying all the pictures.

"What brought this up?" she asked. She walked over to her husband. She glanced at the papers he was holding and gasped. He was looking at the "playing with kitty" page.

"Oh my! She's nude."

"And playing with her pussy," Nick added.

He said, "I have this same picture of you. You two could be twins."

Terry looked at the photo. Those were her tits, her shade of dirty blonde hair and she too had brown fur down below. She said, "Yes, but we shouldn't be looking."

Nick teased her. "Are you sure? Don't you want to see Rich's dong?"

"Well," she was weakening. She had always thought Rich was a handsome man and she wondered how endowed he was.

Nick laughed and turned to the page where he was tying Sandy to the bed. "This is the best picture of him. It shows his hard-on in profile."

"Nice," she said salivating and studying his hard prick. She worried that she had effused too much and quickly added, "But not as big as yours, honey."

Nick laughed. "It's okay to say it, Terry. The guy has a nice dick. Good for him and good for Sandy. I'm glad she's being taken care of properly."

Nick turned to the end of the book. He pointed to their daughter and said, "They have the same ball gag and nipple clamps that we do."

"Actually, those are ours. Sandy asked to borrow them for a laugh she said."

Nick's erection tented his pants. He said, "I don't see anyone laughing, but I'm sure they had some fun."

"Nick, maybe we should put this away."

Nick poured out two drinks. He handed his wife one and said, "Go. Sit. We'll have a drink and I'll read you a story. It's about a woman who had fun in an adult way."

^^^

Sandy was blinking and looked distressed. Rich asked, "Is something wrong?"

"My eyes hurt. I feel like there is something under my contacts. My eyes are burning."

She went into a bathroom and removed the contact lenses. That helped. She waited and then put them back in. The stinging and watery eyes returned. She put them in her case and went out to her husband.

"Rich, I had to take my contacts out. They were irritating my eyes. Now, I'm blind and I have a headache. Do you mind if we leave?"

"Not at all. I'll get our coats."

They made their apologies to the hosts and left. Sandy had a pair of glasses she kept in the car. She slipped them on and said, "I don't know what happened. Sometimes I get dirt or an eyelash under them and it hurts like this."

"Don't worry. We can always drink too much another night," he said with a laugh.

^^^

Terry and Nick had a couple of drinks and flipped through the book. Both were turned on by the hot photos. Nick came up with the bright idea.

"Hey Terry, we both are getting wound up by these naughty pictures. How's about we act out the scenes in the book?"

Terry giggled. The idea had appeal and her judgment was impaired. She set the book on the coffee table and opened it. Then she said, "Page one. Blowjob."

She began unbuckling her husband's pants. She hungrily sucked Nick's fat cock.

They both enjoyed it. Then she turned the page of their sexual manual. She said, "Page two. Flash titties." she laughed as she took off her shirt and bra.

"Beautiful!" Nick said. Then he kissed her breasts and sucked on her hard nipples. She held his head to her chest, smiled and sighed.

"Hmmm. That's nice."

Nick stopped. He wiped some spittle off his lips and turned the page of the book. He said, "Nude art model."

"Join me. This will be fun," Terry asked.

The two stripped completely and then they struck several erotic poses. It was fun and they laughed. Then they flopped down on the sofa. Terry turned to the next page and said, "Woman masturbating! Oh!"

"I love to see you touch yourself," Nick said. "Do it. Do it for me."

Terry turned and faced her husband. She leaned back on the arm of the sofa, brought her legs up, opened wide showing him her furry cunt. She licked her fingers and then fingered her pussy. Nick smiled. He loved it. Terry was blushing but felt better seeing his happy smile. When her pussy started making loud, squishy sounds she stopped.

"Thank you," Nick said sincerely. He kissed his wife long and hard.

When they parted, Terry innocently asked, "What's next?"

She was playing. She knew what was next and couldn't wait to do it. Nick turned the page. He smiled and said, "Mutual oral sex. You were born to "69". You suck cock like no other woman I know and your pussy is primo, grade A. Delicious."

She smiled accepting his compliment. She stood and let him stretched out on the sofa and she climbed on top. They pleasured one another.

^^^

Rich put the key into the lock and opened the front door. Sandy stepped inside. Her husband followed. They both heard moans coming from the family room. They walked in and saw her parents engaging in oral sex.

Sandy was shocked and said, "Oh my!". She was staring at her mother's naked ass.

Rich laughed out loud. He thought it was funny. Then he said, "Emmm. Sorry to walk in on you."

There were cries of surprise from the amorous couple and then some fast movements. The two elders ended up sitting side-by-side on the sofa. Her hard, pointy nipples and his hard dick pointed their way.

"Umm, sorry," Nick said and he stood. He extended his hands palms up as he apologized, "Sorry kids, we got carried away."

Sandy turned her head. She felt her eyes were being assaulted by the view of her Dad's erection. She grabbed a pillow off the sofa and thrust it at his cock.

"Dad, please cover up," she said mortified.

Terry joined Rich and laughed at the situation. She laughed long and loud. Everyone looked her way. She said, "Come on! Admit it. This is funny. The absurdity of the situation. The standard scenario is parents walk in and catch their daughter fooling around on the sofa. Like we did to you. We came home early and caught you and Gary naked on the couch."

Sandy corrected her, "His name was Barry."

"That's right Barry. Barry, with the skinny dick," her mother said.

Nick laughed recalling that night, "Yeah, Barry. He was hammering you with his little dick. I told him to put the tack hammer away. He should be using a real hammer. The moron didn't know what I was talking about."

"I was mortified," Sandy said. She raised a hand, covered her face and lowered her eyes.

That's when she saw it.

"Aaaaahh!" Sandy screamed. She grabbed the naughty book. "How did you get this! Why are you looking at it? What's wrong with you two?"

Nick said, "I got us a drink and found it next to the bourbon. The pictures are beautiful. At first, I wondered if they were of Terry."

He dropped the pillow and went and got his wallet. He reached in and pulled out two old photographs. He stood so close to Sandy that when he handed her a picture, his dick grazed her thigh. She back away quickly. Then he turned to Rich and handed him a picture.

"See how alike they are. Same face, same hair, same tits."

In both photographs, Terry was naked. They were full frontal nudity shots. She was smiling standing in one, reclining in the other with her legs spread.

"They could be sisters," Rich said as he viewed the photo. He then looked to Terry. He appraised the nude body before him and compared it to the picture. He said honestly "Damn! She looked good then. She looks good now."

Terry stepped towards Sandy. She hugged her. "I'm sorry we looked at the book. It reminded us of when we were younger. The alcohol, the memories. We got carried away. I apologize for having sex on your couch.

"Nick, get dressed. We're going home."

The parents dressed in silence. Then they waved and silently headed towards the door.

"Nick, your pictures," Rich said. He hurried over with the snapshots of Terry.

"Thanks," he smiled weakly. "I'm sorry for invading your privacy. You know, every February we go to Jamaica to get a break from winter. Want to share our bungalow? Our treat?"

"Thanks for the offer. We'll think about it," Rich said and he closed the door.

Sandy said, "God! I've never been so embarrassed!" She flopped down heavily on the sofa.

Rich laughed and said, "Are you sure? What about being found by your parents, naked and being attacked by a tack hammer? That sounds traumatic!"

Sandy guffawed. "It was! And poor Barry! He was so unnerved, I thought he was going to have a stroke."

"Poor you! Having to put up with an inadequate dick."

The both laughed. When she could talk, she said, "I was young. He was my first. I didn't know it was undersized."

She saw the open book still on her coffee table. The custom book her husband had made for her. The one with all the X- rated photographs.

Rich said, "You know, you do look a lot like your mother when she was younger. And those pictures were hot."

Sandy didn't say anything. What he said was true.

Rich changed subjects. "Wow! We certainly surprised them when we walked in and they were eating each other."

"Ugh! Don't remind me!"

"Was it just me or did they seem perfectly comfortable standing in front of us nude? Your Dad showed us his sledgehammer and your Mom never made a move to cover up," Rich asked genuinely confused.

"Did you notice their tan lines."

"Tan lines? They didn't have any," Rich said.

"Exactly. No tan lines. They are nudists. They started dabbling in it when I was in high school. Now they are full-fledged nudists. Well, actually more like hedonists. That resort they invited us to in Jamaica, it's called Hedonism II. It's practically their second home."

Rich was surprised. He asked, "Is that the clothing-optional one where things get physical?"

"Yes. How would you like taking off your blindfold and discovering the hot, woman you've been making out with and feeling up is my Mom?"

"Wouldn't that be like a trip with "The Ghost of Christmas Future"? I mean, if you look like her twenty years ago, isn't she what you'll be like twenty years from now?"

Sandy laughed and asked, "Are you having a "Stacey's Mom" moment?"

She sang a bit of the rock song from 2003, "Stacy's mom has got it goin' on."

"Your Mom is hot," Rich said.

Sandy threw a pillow at him. He pounced on her. Tickling ensured. Then they made out. He stripped her and spent time worshiping her breasts.

"Mmmm," she moaned liking what his mouth was doing.

After her pussy was dripping wet, she said, "Now it's my turn."

She stripped him and suck his sledgehammer of a dick.

"Oh! You're so good at that," he cried.

He pulled it away before he came and snuck between her legs. He licked her pussy and flicked his tongue across her nub.

"Oh. Oh. Yes, this is how I need to start the new year," she said.

Rich abandoned her clit and he went to work on the surrounding area. Everyone knows the clit is packed with nerves. He knew that many spilled over into several inches of the nearby flesh making it very sensitive.

He gently massaged and licked there. He used a flat, wide, wet tongue to apply broad strokes. Then he followed up with zigzagging fingers before switching to a slow spiral that drew closer and closer until he finally rubbed her nub.

"Emmm. Oh. Oh!" she moaned.

She loved how he ate her. The combination of anticipation and indirect, teasing drove her wild.

"Oh! You bastard. Touch my clit! Touch it!"

Rich laughed. He knew he had done his job well when she begged like that. He sucked on her hard, swollen clit and she orgasmed.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. OH!"

While she was lost in her bliss, as limp as a rag doll, he rolled her onto her stomach and draped her over the large, padded arm of the sofa. He had her ass high. Her head rested on the seat cushion.

He stood behind her admiring her fine ass. Then he snuggled up to her butt. He rubbed his dick on her wet gash and then he slowly penetrated her.

"Oh. Oh! Fuck me!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, dear. That's the plan."

He started out using long, languid strokes. The passion built and before too long she was screaming, "Harder. Harder!"

He pounded her pretty ass until she surrendered to her bliss.

"Oh. OH. OH. OH!" she shouted as she came.

"Oh. Oh!" Rich cried out as he exploded inside her. He drove into her one last time and held it in deep.

^^^

When they reached their car, Terry said, "Oh, damn. I forgot my purse."

Nick said, "I'll get it."

"Wait. Don't ring the bell. I think they've seen all they want of us tonight."

"I have a key. We could slip in, grab it and go."

While Sandy and Rich were building to their crescendo, Nick used his key and quietly opened the door. He and Terry stepped inside. Knowing how important a good sex life is to a strong marriage, they smiled as they watch the kids fuck and find joy.

After they climaxed, Terry tip-toed over to the coffee table and picked up her purse. She said quietly, "Don't mind us. I forgot my purse."

She patted Rich on his bare ass and complimented him, "You did a good job."

The eyes of Rich and Sandy shot wide open as they realized they had company. They turned and saw the oldsters leave and then collapsed and enjoyed their orgasms.

Later, Sandy said, "I guess we should go on vacation with them. We've seen them naked and they've seen us. We might as well get a nice vacation for all we've been through."

The End

P.S. I'm open to continuing this story and incorporating your suggestions into a second chapter. Post in the comments section your suggestions. Options, that come to mind for me are:

1) Everyone goes to Hedonism II and acts like hedonists?

2) Does Mom do her son-in-law?

12