Sandy's New Role Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers

So Sandy slipped her mouth over her first hard cock of the night and began to slowly bob her head up and down. It was a nice cock -- Nathan's she thought. A good size and with a big head. It would be a nice fit in her cunt later. She could see the balls swaying slowly underneath it. She wanted to lick those balls, to show these men her range of talents.

But the problem was that as soon as she pulled off the cock to allow herself to move down to his scrotum there was another tug on her leash. She understood. Sandy turned slightly and quickly found another cock waiting for her. She'd only ever had two cocks at once and tonight there were five. It was delicious and frightening at the same time.

This one was larger, uncut. It didn't feel quite as nice in her mouth without being able to touch the rim of the helmet with her tongue. She started slowly down the shaft until he yanked harder on her leash and tried to impale her. She held still and tried to relax as he forced more of his length into her mouth.

Sandy thought about how much she loved cock. She had long ago learned to enjoy them and to pleasure the men. She revelled in their shape and taste and the way each one felt in her mouth. But there was no time for that here. This night the pleasure was all one way, the cocks roughly invading and choking her. It was fucking rather than sucking. She was just a hole. But Sandy was enjoying it all the same.

Then there was another tug on her leash -- her leash! -- and she moved again. She knew this cock -- Tom. How wonderful! How she loved him. These others must not discover the fact. But Sandy felt that she could slyly give him some special treatment. So she was disappointed when after only a few strokes of his cock he pulled out.

Again her leash was yanked but again it was Tom, moving back to sit on the lounge chair. He pulled her to him but this time the hand on the back of her head (surely that of her husband) shoved her down lower. Oh Tom! Was this his little reward for her? - 'forcing' her to engage in one of her favourite acts of licking at a man's scrotum.

But of course she couldn't stay there long. She was being shared by all five and soon was being pulled to yet another waiting cock. She stole a look and saw it was the young Peter. Oh, but it was his cock she wanted to look at. Sandy saw now that it was big -- really big. Was this why he'd been chosen by Gary? She'd only ever experienced one cock larger than this. Silently she thanked Gary for this new man and proceeded to try to give him the best suck job she could manage.

It wasn't easy to accommodate his size in her mouth. It was even harder since she was denied the use of her hands. Then she realised that this large tool would soon invade her cunt and she shuddered slightly. She tried to stretch her mouth wider, wanting to make sure his huge tool was well coated before there was any attempt to stick it into her cunt.

Sandy wondered if her knees would last the distance. Oh, but the thrill of it all! This was what it felt like to be used by a group of men, to be their sex toy. Her mouth was watering and her cunt juices were beginning to flow. She felt alive, she felt fulfilled. She would be fucked till she could take no more...and no doubt beyond

Another cock...and then another. She was being passed around almost continually now, with barely a few strokes of her lips and tongue before the next man was taking his place in front of her. They were getting so keen that they no longer waited for her to shuffle around. Instead, they were swapping positions themselves. Sandy found she could stay still but she barely had time to close her mouth before each cock was replaced with another. A frenzy was building.

Several times Gary took his turn in amongst the bunch. Sandy knew his cock well enough. But she didn't need to see him because each time he seemed to get the longest turn, as if the other men respected the fact that Sandy was 'his'. This was important to Sandy. It reminded her that Gary was keeping her safe.

There was another way of knowing it was Gary. Each time he took a turn he held her head in his hands and manually guided her to his cock. And then each time he proceeded to fuck her face, holding her still and pumping his cock into her slowly but forcefully. Sandy found it difficult to swallow when her mouth was taken like that. With the constant barrage of cocks she knew she was slobbering, her saliva dripping from her chin and onto her knees. Her cunt was oozing her wetness now and she was sure all the men could smell her arousal. She had only ever dreamed of how it would feel to be a whore like this -- but she knew more was to come.

All the cocks were rock hard and glistening with her drool when she was ordered, dragged, back onto to her feet.

'Want to have a good look at her holes?' Gary asked aloud. Sandy could feel her other self, her daily self as a respectable woman and executive, slipping away. 'Her holes' -- it was crude and demeaning. The men had quickly reduced her to the status of a thing -- but no, that wasn't right because Sandy knew that she was a willing victim. That other self didn't exist right now. Nothing of her real life existed, maybe not even her husband.

She was pulled to the side of the lounge chair and hands pushed her till she bent over it. Her head and shoulders were resting on the seat cushions and her hips were bent over the armrest. Sandy remembered enough of her training to know she should spread her feet.

Many times in this position she had heard Gary give the command 'Bangkok'. Then she would reach back and spread her arse cheeks for him, making sure her cunt was in full view. It was always a minor humiliation to be required to expose herself for his amusement. But this was much, much worse - it was horrible. Because now her hands were held tight in the leather cuffs and that meant someone had to spread her flesh for her.

They were strong hands, too. Gary, she guessed. Sandy was sure her bottom was her worst feature. It was much bigger than she liked and it was a bit flabby too. With her bent over like this what else would these men see except her big wobbly arse? Only her two lower holes -- displayed as if in a shop window. Sandy buried her face into the cushion. If the men looked closely at her holes they would see that her cunt juices coating her flaps and they would know how aroused she was.

This time they penetrated her. Fingers pushed inside her, some slowly stroking her tunnel and others pushing deep as if they were thinking about how it would feel to fuck this obedient whore. The fingers flicked and rubbed her clitoris. It was clumsy but Sandy didn't care because it might distract whoever that was that wanted to keep stroking a wet finger around her anus.

It was probably Gary, though Tom knew now how that she loved having that hole stimulated. The others surely wouldn't as they'd all been told that anal was off-limits on this night. Hadn't they? She didn't know. But someone kept softly touching her anus. She found it arousing but also very distracting.

As a result Sandy realised she was no longer suppressing the sounds of her own excitement. She could hear herself moaning under their assault! It made her feel even more like a whore. She turned her head, trying to find more air. It made her moans more audible. It didn't matter now because all around her the familiar sounds of male arousal were building up. But there was something else -- something shocking.

It was her husband, sitting in a chair only a few feet from her. He was slouched down and had his hand in the long blonde hair of the younger woman. She was sucking his cock! She was going at it pretty hard too.

Sandy wasn't sure what to make of that. It seemed that Tom and Gary had decided to swap their partners for the night. They'd not mentioned this to Sandy. Why would they? -- she'd agreed to be totally obedient and totally at the mercy of whatever Gary and Tom had planned.. Sandy was pleased for Tom.

'I want to taste that juicy cunt,' announced Nathan loudly.

'Lets get her ready for more then,' replied Gary and the many fingers left her cunt. She almost gasped at being left empty. The next touch she felt wouldn't be so soft.

Gary gave some quick instructions and Peter was soon sitting on the lounge chair so that Sandy's face was in his groin. More cock, a big cock. It was just as well because Sandy knew she would need the distraction. She looked back and saw Gary's face. She felt his hand on her arse. No need to guess what was coming next. This would be the greatest humiliation of all because she knew that once he started to spank her she would be unable to control her moans.

Sandy wanted to close her eyes. But still she was watching Tom and the young woman. He had taken her off his cock and now had her standing next to him with her back to Sandy. She had pulled her skirt up around her waist. It was obvious she had come not wearing any knickers. Sandy could see her tight little buns and her skinny, pale legs. They were spread wide apart, no doubt a result of Gary's careful training. And between her legs Tom's hand was shoving two fingers in and out of her cunt.

Surely Tom would fuck the little blonde? Would Sandy be allowed to see that? Perhaps the men would want to see some lesbian action later on. Sandy was willing. She knew she would be able to fool them.

But young Peter was waiting. Sandy wrapped her lips around the large helmet on the end of his cock. She loved the feel and texture of a well-shaped cock, whether in her mouth or her cunt. She silently hoped he would be careful to not damage her. Then Sandy let her mouth go slack and lowered herself over his massive tool.

Gary waited until she was concentrating on her task. The first blow was like a warm-up. But it got the attention of the audience.

'Do you always slap her? I've heard about this. Does she like it?'

'I like it,' was Gary's firm reply. And the next blow was just as firm.

Sandy could sense her flesh wobbling under Gary's hand. But she didn't really mind. Peter's cock had seemed to grow even harder now that it was in her mouth. A cock this big was a rare treat. She moaned softly to herself and strained to take more.

Gary was quickly into his familiar rhythm. Her cheeks stung and the sound of his hand striking her flesh was as loud as she'd ever heard it. She knew it was making her arse shake. Not like the thin young woman Gary had chosen, the one Tom was fingering. But Sandy didn't care. It made her feel like more of a woman

The spanking made her feel something else. She knew Gary was building up to one of his more severe beatings. Sandy was ready. She felt the warmth quickly spreading through her body. Gary was taking her into her zone -- her zone, where she would do and be anything her Master wanted. Over and over he struck her and her skin was beginning to burn. She had no choice but to let him beat her. But if she could have chosen she would have wanted it all the same. She had long since learned to relish the pain that Gary so enjoyed providing. The pain was a welcome punishment for Sandy the wicked cheating whore. The beating was her reward for giving herself to him so fully.

Many times he had made her count the blows but tonight her spanking was a blur of pain and shame. 'I am a bad woman,' she thought to herself. 'Punish me. Make me into a whore.' But the only sound she uttered was a gentle moan each time the flat of Gary's hand smashed into her flesh.

The other men were astonished. Sandy didn't even give them a thought. She knew that she was making Gary happy and so she happily accepted each blow he delivered.

Then something pressed against her hole. Sandy tried to relax but there was far too much going on. Someone shoved hard and she grunted in protest as a vibrator was driven into her cunt. But they left it there -- didn't they know how much better she would respond to being beaten if they would pleasure her cunt?

But the other men were more focussed on taking turns to slap her bum as she lay helpless over the armrest. Tom might have been one of them, but somehow Sandy knew he wouldn't spank her on this night. She concentrated on Peter's huge pole while the others tried the experience of slapping a woman who would not, could not, fight back. None of them were as skilled as Gary. None of them could achieve that perfect mix of power and timing.

Sandy had to endure their clumsy efforts until, at last, Gary took back both her and her arse. Now someone, not content with being a spectator, started to slowly piston the vibe back and forth. It was a relief. Especially since Gary's renewed beating was even more harsh. With the twin sensations Sandy could feel herself starting to glow with her own heat. She thanked Gary silently.

The weight of her head and shoulders was forcing her still lower over Peter's swollen cock. Then a face pressed against her sex. She felt the soft whiskers of Nathan's goatee. They were beginning to jostle, to compete with one another. There would be no stopping now. The men would have her, would take what they wanted from her. And Gary kept on beating her arse. There was no doubt he was getting what he wanted.

Her hair was yanked, hard, and she was pulled up off Peter's cock. It was almost a relief. Could a cock be too big or did she just lack practice? Another man took his place -- the nameless man. Quickly she dropped down past his cock to his soft pouch. He just shifted his position to help her. She licked him carefully, trying to keep in time with Gary.

Sandy was just readying herself to swallow this stranger's cock when the vibrator was removed. Then the beating stopped. In her fog of arousal and abandon Sandy couldn't think what it meant. She was lifted of the lounge and then lowered to the floor.

'Shit, look at her backside. See how red it is.'

'Have you ever given her bruises?'

'Sometimes.'

'Have you ever used a cane?'

'Sometimes.' That brought murmurs of admiration.

The leash was unwound from her cuffs and they turned her onto her back. Strong hands gripped her limbs.

'Come on,' urged Gary. 'There's her cunt. Nathan, you said you wanted to taste it.'

Deep inside Sandy a small part of her wanted to die from being treated like this. But the stronger feeling came from her suddenly empty cunt hole. She wanted something shoved in it. After four weeks of almost nothing touching her cunt she needed it. The warmth from her beating only made it worse. Fingers had been OK but warm, soft tongues would help too. If only they were competent. Gary had said she would be horny and hungry. The bastard had been right!

Sandy knew how she looked, lying on her back, pinned by these men. Then she saw her legs up in the air. She liked her legs, shapely and tanned. Two men were holding her legs -- her ankles. They were spreading her now, making her legs form the shape of a very wide V. Sandy realised she was at the bottom of the V. Not her -- her gaping, hot hole. They could all see it now, the wetness and the puffy flesh.

But only one thing mattered - the men would lick her.

Everyone was naked, even the young woman. Sandy could see that Tom was still fondling her sex.

Nathan had taken his position. He lowered his head and Sandy felt the touch of his tongue on her swollen clit. She moaned loudly. Was this what a whore really did? Her face burned in shame.

The trouble was that Nathan was very good with his tongue. He skilfully applied just enough pressure to her clit to make her moan again. When he pushed between her cunt lips she had to quickly stop herself from bucking her hips up into his face. No, that would not do -- it would not be the kind of behaviour Gary had come to expect from her. But when Nathan dipped his tongue into her hole there was no way Sandy could control her reactions. She moaned loudly, not caring who could hear.

The others were spurred into action. They all wanted to sample her...to taste and probe her gushing hole. One after another they pressed their faces and their tongues against her sex. It was a repeat of the cock circle. Each man briefly explored and licked at her tender flesh before he gave his place to the next. But the men seemed to know exactly what they were doing. Throughout the tag team they never lost hold of her ankles. They kept Sandy in position, open and available to them all.

She couldn't cum like this. Why couldn't someone understand she needed a proper licking instead of being teased like this? If only someone would realise how badly she needed her cunt filled!

And then Sandy realised the worst of it all -- she felt herself thinking about begging. Yes, begging. She didn't, of course. Sandy still couldn't bring herself as low as that. Plus Gary's training had to count for something. But she knew she was thinking about it. Oh Jesus -- this was where all that lust and lies had brought her.

Gary kissed her now, hard and deep. Sandy loved the taste and smell of her cunt on his face. She wanted to say something to him, to acknowledge him as her Master. But in her state she just couldn't make the words come out.

He suckled on her tits. 'Oh yes,' she thought to herself. She loved having her tits played with and most men were only too happy to indulge her. But the others were focussed on her cunt. Gary knew what to do. If they wouldn't fuck her at least having her tits sucked would distract her mind from her now aching hole.

Tom joined in as well. He waited till Gary was done and left the blonde. He gave Sandy a wicked grin. Then he buried his face in her D-cups. Her nipples were as rock hard as when she'd walked in. Tom flicked his tongue over them for several long moments. Sandy groaned even louder. Then her husband sucked her teats deep into his mouth. It was heaven! Tom wanted her as much as any of the men. But then he was gone, moving to take his next turn at her hole.

At least he tried to give her a proper licking, taking an extra long turn at her cunt. Was it his way of letting her now he was enjoying things? Or was it simply an added humiliation to have her husband participating in her depravity?

'Turn her over.' said the nameless man. Now they lowered her legs. The leash was pulled hard. Sandy had to move quickly as the men roughly dragged over until she was positioned on all fours. They were about to fuck her. Doggy position. Sandy smiled to herself. How fitting it seemed now.

One of them climbed back between her legs, positioning himself underneath her hips. Fucked and licked at the same time. She knew it wasn't intended to her pleasure and this one time Sandy didn't mind at all. She got ready to lower herself onto the man, hoping to entice him to push his tongue into her.

She noticed Tom again with the young blonde. He was kissing her and she was kissing him back. Sandy could see her tongue flicking inside Tom's mouth and licking the wetness on his face. She knew the wetness was hers. Tom was making the young woman taste and smell the cunt juices of his own dear wife!

But her gaze was torn away. Nathan was pulling at her leash. He wanted his cock sucked and he was in position, on his knees in front of Sandy. She knew there was nothing she could do but obey. Silently she opened her mouth so that Nathan could slide his length into her.

Nathan didn't wait for the others. He swung his hips and began pumping his cock in and out of Sandy's face. She'd been fucked at both ends before. But this was a gangbang! Suddenly, Sandy realised what was going to be done to her. The men were going to overpower her, with their lust and with their cocks. They were going to fuck her. They were going to be demanding, relentless. They would bore into her, ram into her. She wouldn't be able to walk the next day. That thought sent another involuntary shudder through her body.

mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers
12