Sandy's New Self Ch. 04

Story Info
Fun at home.
1.1k words
4.58
32.3k
26

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sandy and her daughter Ashley got home from the mall her husband Dave was already back from golfing. He was locked in his study like always. Her sons Mike and Peter were outside doing yard work. As the girls were bringing all their bags upstairs Dave came out of his study, "Hi honey where were you?"

"Well we have lots of bags of clothes and shoes so the circus I think," Sandy answered sarcastically.

"Ok, Ok you went to the mall. Why the attitude?"

"It's a long story, but lets just say I'm seeing things differently today Ok Dave," she all but yelled.

"What does that mean?"

"Well I heard about your jerk off sessions all through the house. If you'd rather play with your little toy between your legs than try to use it on your hot wife fine, just do it private I don't want my baby girl seeing her dad like that."

He was clearly getting upset, "It is my house, but fine I'll try to be more careful."

"You better be Dave," Sandy snapped and started up the stairs, Ashley right behind her. They went into the master bedroom and started unpacking all their shopping bags.

"Ummm... mom are you ok?"

"I feel great baby. In fact I don't remember the last time I felt half this good. And it's all thanks to my little girl."

"I'm glad I could help, you deserve to feel good all the time and I'm here whenever you need me just ask."

"Do you mean that?"

"Of course I do. Now lets get our stuff separated." They got everything out of the bags and put it in piles to separate Ashley's from her mother's. As Ashley was setting a pair of shoes by the window she looked out to see both her brothers in the back yard. They both were in shorts without shirts and covered in dirt and sweat. "Mom come look at them."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing really but don't you think they look sexy out there covered in sweat doing hard work?"

"Ash those are your brothers and my sons!"

"Says the woman who fucked her daughter in a public place not very long ago," she grins.

"Ok point taken," she smiled back at her daughter. She looked out the window again, "You know they do look sexy."

"Mom wouldn't you just love to be under either one of them getting your mind blown or better yet pinned between them."

"As weird as I feel saying this but god yes I'd love that."

"Who knows mom maybe we both will soon."

"Ok enough of that young lady. Bring you stuff to your room then if you don't mind will you come help me rearrange my closet?"

"I'll be right back." Ashley grabs her stuff and runs out the door. In no time at all she's back in her mom's room, but doesn't see her, "Mom where'd you go?"

"I'm in the closet." Ashley goes to the closet and there leaning with one hand against the wall is Sandy completely nude, and smiling. "I'm asking."

Ashley pulled her clothes off her as fast as possible and jumped into her mom's arms wrapping her arms around her neck and legs around her waist. They stood there kissing passionately for what seemed like hours though it was only a few minutes.

Sandy broke the kiss, "Ash baby lay down on the floor I want to return your favor from earlier."

"My pleasure."

"Well if I do it right," Sandy jokes.

She tries to copy what Ashley did to her, first kissing her thighs softly slowly getting closer and closer to her pussy. When she reaches Ashley's pussy she only softly kisses it at first then starts licking. She remembers how great it felt when Ashley sucked her clit and does the same. Ashley is soon moaning and shaking as her mom licks and sucks her young pussy.

"Oh god mom yes right there yes, yes, yes oh god yes mommy I'm cumming!!" she screams. As Ashley calms down from her orgasm Sandy softly licks up every drop she can get.

"So did I do good?"

"Are you sure that was your first time eating pussy?"

"I'll take that as a yes. And yes it was. Now was my pussy your first?"

"No my third."

"Who were the first two? You know what tell me later," she says and starts kissing her daughter. They were soon scissoring again but this time Sandy was on top. This continued until they each had cum. They lay there holding each other for a minute catching their breath.

Sandy was still panting when Ashley started sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy. She softly sucks on her right nipple getting harder and rougher as she did, then did the same to the left. She slowly kissed down her belly and down to her pussy but stopping just before she reaches it.

"Oh god baby don't tease mommy."

"Mom are you ready for another lesbian lesson?"

"Yes anything just stop teasing me."

Ashley moves around and straddles her mother's head, "Ok mom you lick my pussy while I lick yours." And she sits forcing her pussy into her moms face as she dives into hers. They lay there licking and sucking each other orgasm after orgasm after awhile Sandy rolls Ashley over as they continue with Sandy on top.

They are still in this position when they hear the door to the bedroom open, "Mom are you in here?"

"Oh shit its Mike," they both whisper jumping up.

Sandy wipes her face and steps out of the closet, "What Mike?"

"I... I... I," he stammers seeing his sexy mother completely naked, "I was looking for you and sis... because... I just wanted to tell you we ordered a pizza and it will be here in a few minutes."

"Oh thanks Mike we were just trying on some new clothes we bought," she looks down at herself and acts like she just realized she was naked and tries to cover herself but purposely leaves one nipple uncovered, "Oh fuck Mike I'm so sorry I forgot I was between outfits."

"Oh...umm...it's ok mom no problem," he says before backing out the door.

Ashley all but falls over laughing as she walks out of the closet, "Mom I can't believe you just did that."

"I know, I can't either. I don't know why I did it either, but god was it fun."

"And funny. Mom I think even though he looks so much like dad he must have gotten one thing from your side of the family."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you not see the huge bulge in his shorts?"

"No I didn't. Are you sure?"

"Oh yes I am. But I'm sure that's not the first hard on you gave him over the years."

"You're probably right, but for now get dressed your sexy big brother got us food."