Sandy's New Self Ch. 08

Story Info
Family weekend fun.
2k words
4.69
27.3k
23

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

***

Mike just sat there with a stunned look on his face. He couldn't believe he had heard what he thought he just heard, even after what had happened over the last hour. He tried to speak but at first no words formed, then finally he gasped, "What?"

Ashley, his 18 year old sister, who at this moment was naked and kneeling on the floor next to him looking up at him, "I said Mike will you be the first man to fuck me?"

Even with hearing it again he still couldn't believe his baby sister just asked him to take her virginity.

When he didn't answer his mom, Sandy, who was also naked and kneeling on the floor next to him asked, "Well son answer your sister."

"You really want me to be the one to take your virginity?"

Ashley shrugged, "Well sort of."

"Wait what do you mean sort of? If I'm the first man to fuck you then I'll take your virginity," Mike said some what confused. "There is no sort of when it comes to being a virgin."

"Well big brother," Ash smiled up at her oldest brother, "though I've never been fucked by a man I lost my virginity long ago to my rubber buddy upstairs."

Mike's response was a simple, "Oh."

Ash giggled at him. Then started slowly working her hand up his leg to his cock, which is only half hard after the huge load he shot minutes before, "So my very big brother can you get your friend here ready to fuck your baby sister?"

Mike just groaned as his sister wrapped her small hand around his cock and started jerking him. He looked over to their mom; she was still on her knees next to his leg. She was watching as her baby girl pleasured her oldest son. One hand was between her legs rubbing her dripping pussy while the other was pulling and twisting her left nipple.

With his baby sister jerking his cock as he watched his smoking hot mom performing a live sex show at his feet it didn't take long at all for his cock to reach its full 10 inches. As Ash continued to jerk her brother's hard cock she leaned in and took one of his big balls into her small mouth and sucked. Mike's eyes bounced from his sister between his legs and his mom bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm.

Then with no warning Ash stopped everything and stood up, "Oh god Ash don't stop now please."

Ashley let out a little giggle as she stood up, "No need to beg Mike. I just thought you might like the first time you fuck me to be in my bed not in the kitchen."

Mike watched his baby sister's tight sexy ass disappear around the corner. He just sat there still not really believing what was happening. He was brought back to reality when he felt a hand on his cock. He looked over to see his sexy, nude mom standing next to him holding his cock, her pussy cream still on her hand. "Mike I think Ash is waiting for you upstairs. So are you going to go fuck your baby sister or not?"

Mike jumped out of the chair and ran upstairs to Ashley's room. He slowly pushed open the door and there on her bed was Ashley. She looked like a goddess. She lay on her side facing the door one leg up and bent at the knee. Her long blonde hair fell over her neck and shoulder in the most amazing way, it just slightly hid her right breast.

His eyes followed her hair down to her perky 34 C breast, and then over her flat tummy down to the greatest pussy he could remember seeing. Her blonde little bush was trimmed into a triangle like it was pointing the way to nirvana. Her outer lips where puffy from the blood rushing through them. They were open ever so slightly to reveal the pink of her inner sanctum. And there at the top right under the tip of the little triangle of hair was her little engorged clit.

He wasn't sure how long he stood there taking in the view of his baby sister in all her glory, but it must have been too long for her because with an almost annoyed tone she asked, "Well Mike are you going to come in or just stare at me? Because if so just take a picture and let mom past you so she can give me the orgasms I need."

"Sorry Ash," Mike responded, "but its not everyday I walk into a room to find a beautiful, sexy woman lying there." Mike walked into her room and sat on the edge of her bed, "So um little sis how do you... you know want to... um... do this?"

"Well gee Mike," Ash grinned at him, "I thought with all those girls you've dated you had done this at least once."

"Very funny. You know what I mean do you want to just go for it or build up to it? Normally when I'm with someone its just kind of in the moment or starting another round. And since this is your first time I want to make this perfect for you."

She moved over to him and hugs him, "Thank you for wanting this to be special for me but I just need this," she rubs his hard cock, "in my pussy. Now lay down on your back."

Mike did as he was told. For the first time he noticed Sandy standing near the door waiting to watch her children fuck. She was leaning against the wall her legs spread. She was rubbing her hard little clit with one hand and pulling one nipple then the other with her other hand.

His attention was quickly brought back to Ashley as she straddled his chest. She smiled down at him as she sat on his chest. She was wet enough he quickly had a small little stream of pussy juice running down his chest. He placed his hands on her hips and tried to push her down to his cock but she resisted.

So he decided while she was trying to keep him from pushing her down he'd use that and pull up. She let out a yelp of surprise when he pulled her up so she was sitting on his mouth. As he tried to lick her sweet little pussy dry he moved his hands up to her perky tits and started to play with her hard little nipples.

Between his hands pulling and tweaking her nipples and his tongue working its way in her pussy it didn't take long for her first orgasm to hit. Across the room Sandy was having an orgasm of her own. The sight of her little girl's tight little ass grinding on her son's face was just too much. She nearly collapsed as she had the strongest self-induced orgasm of her life.

As Ash came down from her orgasm she pulled back away from Mike's mouth. After a few minutes and Ash had caught her breath she started to drag her pussy down Mike's chest and abs. Just as the head of his throbbing cock brushed against her ass cheek Sandy yelled, "Ash, Mike stop!"

"Oh come on mom," Ash growled, "after everything that's happened already today and for the last week are you really going to say it's not right to keep going?"

Sandy walked over to the bed and sat down next to her kids who were so close to passing a point of no return. She leaned over and kissed Ashley. "I'm not saying to not go on. I just want to help my little girl take her first cock," Sandy smiled as she wrapped her fingers around Mike's cock holding it straight up. "Ok sweetheart your sexy big brother is ready its all up to you now."

Ashley rose up her little pussy just inches over her brother's hard throbbing cock. She lowered herself down and as she felt the large head rub her pussy lips she let out a deep moan. Slowly she let Mike's cock enter her tight little pussy, "Oh fuck Mike you're so big. Thank you for this Mike, Thank you. Oh god I love you."

After what seemed an eternity to the three family members Ashley took in all 10 inches of Mike's cock. For more than a minute no one moved; Mike just laid there not believing how tight the pussy he was filling was or that it was connected to his sister, Ashley sat there on Mike's cock enjoying how full her pussy felt, and Sandy sat next to her children her hand filled with her son's large balls.

Finally Ashley begins to grind on Mike's crotch. She rises up just a few inches then lowers herself back down and as he bottoms out she lets out a high-pitched scream as she convulses in a huge orgasm. After she comes down from her orgasmic high she starts bouncing on Mike's cock. Sandy just sits back and watches as her babies enjoy each other's bodies.

Around 30 minutes and 5 orgasms later Ashley is barely moving as she lays across Mike's chest as he thrusts up into her. After Ashley lets out another shutter and loud moan, Sandy just couldn't take it any more, "Oh god please baby let mommy have a ride on your brother's huge cock. Please."

Ashley just nodded so worn out she couldn't even speak. Mike helped roll Ash off of him and onto the bed next to him. And as soon as he's on his back again Sandy jumped on him and impales herself on his meat pole. Before he's more than a few inches in his mother's pussy Sandy lets out the loudest orgasmic scream any of them had ever heard.

As Sandy had the strongest orgasm of her life Mike just lays back and enjoys the view of his mother's amazing 46DD tits jiggling with his mom's movements. As her orgasm subsided she lowered herself further onto her son's long, hard cock. Though she had taken all of Buzz for all these years and the strap-on yesterday it didn't compare to the real thing, especially with Mike being longer and thicker. She had never felt so full, so satisfied in her entire life, and so far all he'd done is enter her.

As she started bouncing on Mike she felt a twinge of jealousy that not only had Ashley had this amazing cock before her but it was her first ever, then she remembered it wasn't her kids' fault it was her looser husband's, "Oh god Ashley you are so lucky to have had Mike be your first."

As Sandy enjoyed the best sex she ever had in her life she had orgasm after orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. She had no idea how long they had been at it when Mike shouted, "Oh god mom I'm going to cum."

"That's it baby cum for mommy. Give me all that hot cum from your big balls. Fill mommy's pussy with your seed!"

Mike bellowed as he shot what felt like the biggest load of his life into his mother's amazing pussy. Sandy couldn't even scream, her mouth just made the movement without the sound, as she felt her first born blasting her womb with his seed. Their orgasms went on for what felt like hours until Sandy's body just gave out and she collapsed onto the bed between her two naked offspring.

After a long rest, the three of them spent the rest of the day fucking. It wasn't until late into the night that the family members, finally so worn out they couldn't continue if they wanted, fell into a deep sleep, Mike in the middle, Ashley cuddled up on his left side and Sandy cuddled on the right.