Sandy's Showing Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uh-oh
uh-oh
3,712 Followers

Sandy's hands sunk lower, following the water down to her still willing pussy lips. "I could get knocked up over a lie. In mom and dad's bed. And they don't have to know..." Her fingers slowly invaded her occupied channel, pushing the semen still drenching her tight channel towards her filled womb. The thought of getting pregnant and hiding that from her parents was turning Sandy on even more! That would be a lie even bigger than losing her virginity! How hot would it be to play the sweet virginal daughter as her nicely flat stomach grew larger and larger without them even suspecting that their cute little daughter got knocked up on their own bed!

Sandy jerked her hips as she came on her jamming fingers, her inner walls clenched and milked her fingers just like they had for Clay's pumping cock. Her heart raced faster even than when she was fucking Clay, and she knew what she wanted. She looked at her fingers, dripping with sperm pumped from her inseminated cunt, and quickly shoved them back in...

Sandy had been lying for three months now. Again.

It was breakfast at the start of the weekend, and Sandy and her parents had been eating a nice meal of pancakes and eggs. Sandy had helped herself to quite a bit, especially the eggs. She was hungry this day, as her appetite had been growing over the past few months or so. Her parents attributed it to all the academics of the finals she just aced and the basketball championship game she just won. Just a little bit late, of course.

"If you don't stop eating so much, you'll end up getting a big belly on you," Her dad joked with a big smile.

"Don't be so mean!" Sandy's mom quipped, "Sandy deserves to eat more after all the hard work she has been through with all her studying and exercising." She turned to Sandy with a proud smile, "In fact, you can eat enough for two!"

Sandy looked up after finishing up her third helping of scrambled eggs with a smile. "Haha, right, like I would get any bigger than I am now. You two talk like I am pregnant or something." Sandy's hand, under the table, slid up and down the inside of her tingling thigh.

Her parents laughed at their daughter's clever joke, and so did Sandy. Then Sandy's mom and dad got up and hugged their daughter goodbye, telling her what a good girl she was and how proud they were of their sweet little daughter. Sandy had to lean forward to hug them, and made sure not to squeeze too tightly, as that simple act would give her new secret away. As Sandy watched them leave for another business trip, her hand slid up her thigh to her very firm tummy.

Looking down, dressed in her hoodie, no one could tell she was any different than before. But she unzipped the loose-fitting sweater and shrugged it off as she walked to the bathroom. Her thin-cotton tee-shirt was left just outside the door, and she was glad; it had been a little restricting around her growing bosom.

She looked at her body in the large mirror, admiring the form of her topless body. All her exercising had kept her body in perfect shape, fit and toned from slender shoulders to smooth calves. Her hands caressed her breasts, which had been so tender as of late. She had stopped wearing her favorite bras because they were getting too tight and uncomfortable, and being braless felt great anyway. Looking at how her once small tits had been maturing so nicely, she squeezed her nipples, and sighed as she felt a pleasant chill run through her veins. Squeezing her fingers and thumbs together, she felt the slightest bit of moisture squirt out of her extended nipples. She smiled.

But she had to turn to the side to see what aroused the most admiration out of her. She turned as her hands traveled down her slender form. For the most part, it was a straight line down with only the slightest of curves of her ribs to cross. But then, right below her belly button, her fingers stopped on the little addition she had been carrying for the last couple of months.

She rubbed her hands over her belly bump, planted there by Clay a few months before. They broke up a few days after that particular weekend where he took Sandy's virginity and gave her a little present of highly fertile sperm in return. His reason? Apparently his last girlfriend ended up getting knocked up a few months before, and he had to be responsible and take care of her. Sandy saw Clay often kissing and running his hand over her very swollen belly in the halls between classes.

But Sandy didn't care about Clay anymore. As she ran her hand over her bulging tummy, she remembered her discrete trip to the doctor where her ultrasound showed that not only was she thoroughly knocked up, but was carrying twins! It seemed that not only was Sandy ovulating that weekend, but that she was a little more fertile than usual. And while she tried desperately to hold in Clay's cum to avoid a stain, his relentless sperm seeped steadily up her fallopian tubes. And while Sandy came all over her working fingers in the shower, those eager sperm surrounded her two hapless eggs and impregnated her while she screamed in sinful ecstasy.

She watched herself rub her pregnant teenage body in the mirror, and her hand slipped down her loose-fitting sweat pants to her bare pussy. The conversation with her parents had got her so hot! Did they suspect that she really was pregnant? Morning sickness hadn't hit her very badly, but she sure was eating more and wearing loose fitting clothes rather than her usual tight-pants and shirts. And, of course, her tummy was growing bigger and bigger by the day, swelling with two babies now three months along, now almost as big as a small watermelon.

But no, Sandy's parents didn't suspect, she knew, because they still thought their darling daughter was a virgin. Sandy moaned and licked her lips as she shoved two fingers into her tight hole as she stared at her pregnant body in the mirror. They didn't suspect, because she hadn't told them about Clay, or that weekend, or her advancing pregnancy...

In fact, she had been lying about her weight gain, saying that it always happened after the basketball season was over. All the times Sandy had run to the bathroom to throw up had been quick stomach flues, and her loud moaning in the shower was because of a stubbed toe. Surely these occurrences could not be because of a horny teenage girl, recently impregnated with twins, getting off to the fact that she was still hiding her very telling lie from her none-the-wiser parents.

Sandy knew that once they found out, it would be too far along to end the pregnancy. Her fingers slammed into her pussy so hard and fast she could feel her filled womb shiver inside her. "And since mom and dad are so rich and forgiving..." Sandy thought as her mind began to cloud with impending orgasm, "They will forgive and support their poor daughter who was forcefully impregnated by a cruel stranger..."

And now Sandy was cumming again, her pussy clamping onto her fingers as they jammed deeply into her very pregnant body. Sandy didn't lie about most things to her parents, but this secret was far too hot to tell the truth about just yet. This lie was going to be far bigger than she had ever imagined, the proof growing inside her fertilized womb this very moment. She would be lying for another couple of months before her growing belly would finally tell the truth about Sandy's showing lie.

And Sandy would love every minute of it.

uh-oh
uh-oh
3,712 Followers
12