Sandy's Sister Comes to Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, Sandy tightened her fingers in my hair and pulled me up and over her. My cock slipped easily into her without either of us having to guide it in. Sandy kissed me deeply and licked her own juices off of my face. I took her hands and raised them above her head and held them there. She raised her legs and wrapped them around me up near my short ribs, just the way I liked her to. I raised my weight off her as best I could on one arm and started thrusting. When she had shuddered through another climax, I let go of her hands and she promptly wrapped her arms around me just under my armpits, digging her nails into the skin of my back. I was going to look like I had lost a fight with a tiger later, but it was worth it. Sandy didn't claw until she was super aroused and passionate. I timed my climax to hers, and we reached completion together. I rolled us over, still connected, until she was lying atop me.

Sandy raised herself to a sitting position and gave an experimental wriggle with her hips. "You have anything left you big barbarian?"

"That BALLbarian silly wench. " I grunted, then started humping up, bucking and bouncing her up and down.

Sandy timed her move perfectly, on one bounce she went a little too high, and when she came down, her asshole was suddenly impaled on my shaft. "Oh my," she gasped. "That may have been a little too much too soon. "

I immediately stopped thrusting and watched her concernedly. At long last, she relaxed a bit and cautiously raised and lowered herself. Then she relaxed even more and settled down onto me until I was as deep into her as it was possible to get.

I reached up and cupped her breasts, toying with her nipples. "Are you OK Honey?"

"I'm fine. " she replied with a smile. "I just went a little too quickly there. "

She began bouncing up and down on me again, then leaned forward to kiss me as she pumped her hips. I savored the feel of her ass around my cock as I let her do all the work. She sat back up straight and began a slow, shifting, grinding motion with her hips. I reached down and quickly found her clit and started playing with it. Sandy moved faster and faster until she came. I rolled us over again, hooking her knees over my elbows to spread her high and wide while I started really fucking her ass hard and deep. I came a few moments later, and had to hold still in her for a long moment because I was quivering and twitching from having come so hard myself.

I took almost 5 minutes pulling out of her ass again, then flopped down to lay beside her. She rolled over to face me and put her uppermost leg between mine and then put her arms around me to snuggle close, her firm breasts pressed tight against my chest.

I looked up at a slight sound and, over my wife's shoulder, saw a lock of red hair and a single emerald eye peeking at us around the doorframe. I pantomimed a kiss at her. Robin stepped into the doorway fully and held her finger to her lips for silence. Then she stripped off her dorm shirt nightie and turned slowly around to give me a good look at her magnificent body.

Damn she was hot. A tiny strip of red/gold pubic hair between her thighs, tits that looked to be at least 36D's with almost no sag at all and topped my pale pink nipples. Her areola were puffed out and her nipples themselves poked out rigid and about the size of the eraser on the end of a pencil.

Her ass was perfection as she turned it to me, then she bent over with her legs spread. She reached under herself and spread her pussy lips open for a second, then straightened and blew me a kiss before scooping up her nightie and going to her own room.

I briefly wondered how long she had been watching. Those moves of her were done with the ease of long practice.

Then sleep took over. Sandy was already snoring softly and drooling onto my shoulder.

When I woke in the morning, the sisters were both gone. There was a note on the dresser telling me that they wanted an early start, so had let me sleep.

I showered and shaved, then dressed for work. As promised, I took Sandy's Acura to work as my black Pantera was gone from the garage.

The workday went fairly well. I kept fantasizing about Robin and how she'd look impaled on my cock. I shook myself out of it, but Sandy was in for a marathon sex session tonight!

When I got home, there was no sign of my car in the garage. I figured the girls were still out having fun. But when I stepped into the house and saw both of them in the living

Room, I knew something was wrong. Both ladies sat on the couch, holding hands so tightly that their knuckles were white, looking at me with scared eyes.

"Are you two OK?" I asked.

Sandy wet her lips with the tip of her tongue, then swallowed hard and looked me in the eye. "Oh, Honey, the Pantera's totaled!"

I held up my hand to interrupt her. "I could give a shit less about the car. Are YOU two all right?"

She hung her head. "A few bruises is all. "

I relaxed a bit. "Now tell me about the car. "

It seemed that Sandy had let her sister drive down from Mount Lemmon. They had been rear ended by a runaway beer truck near the bottom of the mountain highway. The fact that the Pantera had the engine in the back probably saved their lives.

"I'll make it up to you somehow. " said a tearful Robin. Sandy nodded her agreement.

I had a sudden thought; maybe this could work out to my advantage after all.

"The insurance will cover the car. " I said. "Do you have any ideas how you will make this up to me?"

Sandy shook her head. Robin looked at her sister, and then stood up.

"You can have me until I go home. " she said. Sandy twitched and looked up at her sister.

"And Sandy's part is that she'll let you have me and never use it against you. " Robin said.

"No. " I said. "Sandy's part will be that she will join us. "

My wife looked at her feet for a moment, then finally came to me for a hug and a kiss. "OK. " she said.

I wanted to make her feel better about the whole thing, so I told her what she had been desperate to hear ever since we got married. "It's about time we had kids. So stop taking the pill and let's get you pregnant. " She looked into my eyes with a sudden hope. Then she hauled my face down to hers for an emphatic kiss.

Robin came over to hug her sister and murmured softly into her ear. It would not be the first time that we had invited another girl into our bed, Sandy rather enjoyed the occasional novelty, but this was her sister!

And yet, the one thing she had longed for and had dreamed of was becoming a mommy. That was her dearest ambition in life. To have children and be a much better mommy than her own mother had been. And now I was telling her at last to go for it.

The sisters pulled apart and nodded at each other. "If I agree to this, then you have to agree that Robin can stay as long as she wants. She doesn't have to go back home at all. " Sandy said.

"Agreed. " I said. "She would be welcome to live with us forever anyway, even if you don't want to do this. " After all, I didn't want to blow my marriage to the best thing that had ever happened to me.

Sandy considered what I had said for a few minutes. Then, "I'll go through with the deal anyway. " She gave me an impish smile. "Besides, I want to share you with my baby sister. That way you two won't get tempted to have some fun on your own without me. "

Robin took Sandy in her arms again and kissed her. This time their tongues went to work and their hands went a-roving.

I put my arms around both girls and they turned to include me in their embrace. I collected kisses from both between them kissing each other. Finally, Sandy took my hand in hers and pulled me towards the bedroom. I had ahold of Robin's hand with my left hand and brought her along.

Once inside our room, Sandy slipped a new tape into the camcorder mounted on a tripod and pointed at our bed. "I want to record this for posterity. " she said.

Robin was already nude and sitting on the edge of the bed, bouncing experimentally. I had just finished stripping and moved to Sandy to undress her as well. I took my time and kissed her body as I uncovered each part. By the time I had her completely nude, she was already getting moist.

Robin was lying back with her legs open and rubbing her pussy slowly with one hand while her other hand toyed with her nipples. Sandy eased onto the bed beside her sister and adopted a similar pose.

Decisions, decisions.

Sandy flicked her eyes at her sister. So I slid onto the bed between Robin's leand and reached under and around her thighs. I blew gently on her pussy, making her shiver, then I lowered my face to her lovely pussy.

Robin sucked in a long breath when my tongue tip parted her innher lips and began exploring. She was soon pumping her hips up and had both hands on my head as she writhed around. I slipped a finger inside her as I ate and was astounded. Sandy was tight, but Robin was even tight to my finger! I pulled back enough to look over at my wife and say a single word. "Virgin. "

Sandy lay on her side with her head propped up on one elbow so she could watch. I had been the one to take Sandy's cherry, and she had loved sex ever since. I didn't dare make a single mistake now.

"Tits. " I said to Sandy, then went back to Robin's delicious pussy, she was coming fairly steadily by now, but when her sister started licking as sucking those pretty pink nipples while I ate her, Robin went wild.

Finally I eased up and over Robin for the defloration. Sandy reached down and spread her sisters pussy lips with one hand while she guided my cock in with her other hand.

Robin was more than ready, but I took my time, applying a gentle pressure, then easing up. A moment later I would press again, a bit harder. I felt her pussy entrance begin to stretch around my cockand I increased the pressure. Then abruptly I was through her maidenhead and sinking deep into her seemingly molten depths.

Robin cried out in mingled pleasure and pain as her cherry popped, then she had her arms and legs wrapped around me, flexing her hips upward to try to get as much of my cock inside her as possible.

For my part, she was tighter than Sandy had been when I had deflowered her. Almost painfully tight in fact.

I was careful, and did everything I could to bring Robin along until she too clawed my back as she came. When I came a few moment slater, I knew that I wasn't about to pull out of her now. Her pussy felt just too damn good. I started pumping again, and Robin started a whole set of mini-climaxes, building rapidly to a major come.

I let myself go, thrusting into her deep and fast and hard,, and Robin's passion matched my own. When I came this time, Robin pulled me into her with her arms and legs as if she didn't want to ever let go of me.

She finally relaxed and I eased out of her. Her pussy and inner thighs were smeared with the blood from her torn hymen, but she didn't care. She only lay there fingering her pussy as it dripped mingled semen and blood.

Sandy kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you. " she said.

Then she slif down and took my cock into her mouth despite the mingled fluids still coating it. She started swallowing when she felt her gag reflex, and was able to damn near deep throat all

7 1/2 inches.

I pulled her around atop me in a classic 69 position where I could reach her pussy with my tongue.

I ate Sandy to climax after climax while she did her damn best to swallow all of my dick. And just before I came, she finally succeeded. Robin was staring in awe as her big sister did her sword-swallowing act.

When I came, my cockhead was still well down Sandy's throat. She swallowed over and over, taking my semen straight down her gullet into her stomach. She pulled her mouth from me with an audible smacking sound, then leaned over and around to kiss Robin and let her taste what semen remained in her mouth.

While Sandy was on her hands and knees, I slipped into her doggy style. She kept on kissing her sister while I pounded into her hard and fast from behind. She came once again, then collapsed across her sisters belly, sliding completely off my cock.

Robin squirmed around and unhesitatingly took my cock into her mouth and started sucking.

"Watch those teeth damnit!" I hissed. Sandy shifted position and started coaching her sister through the blowjob. When I came that time, it was a weak and pitiful ejaculation, but Robin managed to swallow it all without gagging too much.

When she lay back, my wife swung a leg over her sister and settled down nose to pussy. Then she started eating. To judge by the noises Robin was making, she was enjoying the hell out of it. Then she wrapped her arms around her sister's hips and got her own tongue busy.

When they were both just too damn tired to come anymore, I lay down with one on either side of me. Each one had an arm around her and was using my shoulder as a pillow. They were asleep long before I was. I was too busy enjoying the situation.

When I finally dropped off into dreamland, I made a mental note to introduce Robin to the joys of the full body massage.

To Be Continued...

12