Sandy's Slide to Slut

Story Info
Leading wife Sandy to be a slut.
1k words
67k
54
1

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my previous marriage I had encouraged and arranged her to be a slut. This was always my kink.

Sandy is a school teacher, we met and married about 10 years ago. Sandy is average build, about 5'4" tall, 140 lbs, smaller breasts and ass. When we met Sandy dressed conservatively, too conservatively for my liking.

This was the second marriage for both of us.

After a while our sex life was becoming routine.

I was always vocal during sex with Sandy, it turned her on, I began telling her as I fucked her how I wanted her to dress more sexily, show off her body more. This made her pussy wet. I seized on this, I wanted Sandy to loosen up, become more sexual, I wanted to turn her into a slut.

I encouraged her to let me shave her pussy, I turned this into play time with her. I'd tell her to take a shower, have her lay down, shave, finger and lick her pussy then fuck her. Soon she was shaving her own pussy, telling me how much she liked the feeling of keeping it shaved.

I began to encouraged her to tell me about the other men she slept with, how they fucked her, what she liked them doing to her, what she'd do for them. I discovered my prim and proper wife was not as innocent as I believed her to be. Seemed she had a wilder side after all.

The person she was most reluctant to talk about was her ex husband. This took allot more coaxing. It turned out Sandy loved his big cock and would do almost anything he asked. As soon as she started opening up I knew I wanted the same from Sandy.

Sandy suffered from low self esteem, was seeing a therapist. Sandy told her therapist what I was encouraging her to do. Much to my amazement her therapist told her that this path seemed to be boosting her confidence and self esteem.

I started to use the word "slut" with Sandy. At first she hated it, didn't like me using it. I persisted I started to normalize it, let her know I liked using the word and that I liked her dressing slutty, that men liked slutty women.

I tried to use the word "cunt" when describing her pussy. It didn't go over well. Sandy hated that one. It took a long time but eventually once her lovers started affirming that it turned them on she would let us use it while fucking her.

I formed a plan to sway Sandy into becoming slutty for me. I started by encouraging Sandy to dress more and more revealing. At first in private, around the house, then slowly in public. Lower cut tops, lace bras showing, shorter dresses and skirts with lace stockings and of course g-string panties. At first she was reluctant but the more she did the more sexually aroused she became, the more active our sex life became. I was excited with the progress I was making. I was excited she was falling back into old habits.

The more she showed off the more Sandy became relaxed about showing off. It would turn both of us on when men looked at her, ogled her. I would point out the men looking, she would blush and squirm, when we got home her pussy would be wet, she'd be ready to fuck.

Soon Sandy was wearing revealing clothes even to school. She would tell me how the male teachers were paying more attention to her and how her boss was calling her to his office more often. She loved the attention. On the days she did wear revealing clothes to work when she arrived home she would be so horny and wet she needed to fuck. I loved the sexual tension that came with her dressing slutty.

As things progressed with Sandy's freedom she would "dress up" and we would go for drives. She would let me lift up her dress, spreading her legs, I would finger her pussy showing her off to truckers on the highway. It would get Sandy so wet and horny we'd pull over and fuck. I liked showing Sandy off to strangers on the highway, I liked fucking Sandy out doors.

Sandy would dress up when we traveled. On one particular trip after few hours of teasing we stopped in Banff. We booked into a small motel. Sandy had a bath, shaved her pussy and freshened up from the road. I encouraged her to dress slutty to go for dinner. Sandy put on a white lace top, black lace bra and black short skirt with lace stockings. We went out to a small pub, as we ate Sandy had a few drinks too many, as a rule I would feel her up in public, very discreetly mind you, this evening however she did not push away my hand as I drew her skirt higher and higher up her legs. Instead she looked at me smiled and said "I know what you want". With that she began to spread her legs ever so slowly, letting me inch my way up to her panty covered pussy until I was able to feel her wetness. I wasn't sure if anyone was watching nor did I care, I was thrilled she was letting me go so far in a pub of all places. This was the first time she let me go this far in such a public place. She slowly opened her legs, allowing me to slip a finger in, I was over the moon with excitement. Too horny to think we paid the tab and went to our room to screw.

After experiencing Sandy's willingness in Banff I was ready to push her further. I started planning, I wanted her to get her used to fucking on demand, lunch time at her work, after work, out shopping in change rooms. Sending her to work with a fucked pussy. It took some time but eventually she was there.

It was the hottest thing having a wife who would be a slut for me but I wanted her to go further. I started taking her to sex shops to pick out toys. As I played and fucked her with the toys we got her bigger ones, ones that reminded her of her ex husband and previous lovers. As I fucked her with them I would ask her who's cock it felt like, I wanted her thinking and talking about fucking other mens cocks.

To be continued:

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anticipating what comes next

I am looking forward to the rest of this story. It sounds like its going to be very erotic.

(and once again, the local loser, 26thnc, has nothing good to say. You would think as much as her criticizes these stories he would write one of his own, but my guess is being such a whiny cunt he would cry if others criticized his story.)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
More Stories