Sandy's Walk in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy opened her mouth to protest when her shorts forced into her mouth again. Ty spread her ass cheeks farther, and put his dick right at her opening. Sandy screamed as he forced the large tip into her anus. Ty slowly eased his dick into her ass. This was more for his comfort than hers.

When he was half way in he gave a signal, and DJ let go. They both were thrusting at the same time filling Sandy completely. Money had to go to the trail to make sure no one was coming, because Sandy's screams were echoing throughout the woods. Sandy's pussy was in heaven, but her ass was in hell. Sandy's ass burned with each thrust, and she thought she was being torn apart.

Sandy's ass was slowly starting to adjust to the intrusion when she had another orgasm. The guys kept thrusting away as Sandy's screams turned into moans. Both the guys inside of her shot their loads into her at once. This set Sandy off again as the biggest orgasm of her life went through her body.

Both guys pushed Sandy off of them as she landed on her back. Sandy tried to close her legs, but it hurt too much. Sandy was on her back with her legs spread wide and cum coming out of both holes. Her phone appeared again, and many more pictures were taken.

JT played with the phone for a little bit, and threw it back to her. Ty walked over to Sandy and stood her up. Sandy felt cum running down her legs as Ty rattled off her name and address. Sandy's eyes flew open as she heard this. They had gotten all the information off of her phone.

Sandy was told not to go to the police, and Sandy shook her head yes. Sandy was also informed she may receive visits every once in awhile and she was to be ready whenever she got the call from them. Sandy dropped her head as knew she had just become a drug dealer's whore.

Ty got a big smile on his face as he told Sandy not to worry about telling family and friends about what had happened tonight. Sandy was confused, but didn't want to ask any questions.

The last three guys that fucked her made her clean their dicks with her mouth. A couple of them were able to cum again. The worse was when Ty came up. Sandy could taste herself on him. It was a mixture of cum, shit, and a little blood. This made Sandy gag, but she finished the job. Ty patted Sandy on the head, and told her see you soon.

The five black men took Sandy's shoes, t-shirt, and shorts as they left laughing. Sandy was left with only her socks. Sandy put on her socks, and waited fifteen minutes before making her way back to her car. Sandy's phone was going nuts, but she wanted to be safely in her car before checking it out.

An almost naked Sandy made it to the parking lot, and grabbed her keys from their hiding spot. That was the only smart thing she did that day. Sandy sat in her car and looked down to see a large pool of cum forming on the seat.

Sandy grabbed her phone to look to see who was calling her. There were several voice mails, and even more texts. Sandy looked at the texts first. Almost all of the texts were asking what the hell was happening. Sandy looked at what she had sent them.

A look of horror covered Sandy's face as she saw what had been sent. The first pictures that were sent to everyone was of her in her lingerie. The next couple of pictures were racier. They showed her tits and thong covered pussy. The third set was of her masturbating in front of the mirror. They included several close ups of her wet pussy.

The final set almost gave Sandy a heart attack. The set was titled my new friends. It showed Sandy sucking and fucking five black guys. Their faces were never in the shot, but her face was in almost every picture. The only time she did not show her face was when it was a close up of her pussy, tits, or ass.

Sandy went to voice mail to hear all the messages that were left for her. Every message left on her machine told her to never to talk to them again. This included her parents. Her mother told her she did not raise her to be a slut, and she was not to contact them in any way.

Many of her friends called her names like whore, slut, and cum dumpster. Sandy was devastated by this. She was now alone in the world, and most likely pregnant from this experience. Even if it didn't happen this time it would eventually happen if she didn't get on the pill.

Sandy made it home, and managed to sneak up to her apartment unnoticed. Sandy took a long hot shower to wash away the day. Sandy cried in the shower until she ran out of hot water. Sandy dried off her sore body, and looked in the mirror.

She was still a mess. Her eyes were puffy from crying, and her tits had little bruises from where they were mauled. The worse was her pussy. It had been a couple hours since the attack, but her pussy lips were still red and sensitive to the touch. The thing that really got Sandy was that her pussy was not closing up.

Sandy stared at the gaping hole where her cute pussy once was. Sandy turned around and spread her ass cheeks. Her ass was red and sore, and the once tiny hole was now opened up like her pussy. Sandy knew she would never be the same, but decided life must go on. She could make new friends, and her family never deserved her.

A couple weeks went by with no phone call from the dealers. Sandy was getting back into the swing of things. She had made some new friends, and her new job was better than her last. She even managed to meet a nice guy, and they started dating. Sandy's body eventually recovered from the ordeal. The early pregnancy and STD tests came back negative, so Sandy thought it was all over when the text came in on her phone.

It showed a picture of Sandy with two black guys fucking her pussy and ass at the same time. The message read be in front of your apartment at 9PM and wear a nice hot dress (NO UNDERWEAR). Sandy was shaking all the way home from work. She couldn't go through that again life was going to good. Sandy made it home, and decided she had no choice.

Sandy took a long shower to clean up, and to touch up on the shaving she had avoided lately. Sandy shaved her pussy bald, and went over the other areas to make sure there was no stubble. Sandy did her hair, and walked naked to her room to pick out a dress to wear.

Sandy found a little black dress, and put it on. When she looked in the mirror she looked great. The dress was a bit tight, but that only made her look more desirable. The flimsy fabric clung to her body, and looked almost transparent under the light.

Sandy could make out her small areolas and hard nipples on her perky breasts. She could clearly see her belly button through the dress, and what she saw lower surprised her a bit. As she spread her legs a bit she could see her bald pussy lips.

Too bad she had to waste this dress on the drug dealer, but it was the only hot dress she figured he would like. Sandy picked out a pair of high heels that made her ass look amazing, and put them on. Sandy took one last look in front of the mirror before heading out to the front.

Sandy made it out there at 8:50, and waited for the car to pull up. At 9 right on the dot a limo pulled up and the driver got out opening the door for her. As the door opened Sandy saw who was in there. Ty was closest to the door, and he was in there with six other black men.

As Sandy sat down near the dealer the driver shut the door. As the door closed the driver heard Ty tell Sandy to lose the dress the party starts now.

12