Sanguine Forever

Story Info
Two young vampires express themselves.
975 words
4.31
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Michael, slow down," called Georgia.

Michael's pace didn't falter as they made their way through the wooded hillside. The pair had been travelling for nearly three weeks on foot, making their way to a den north of the border, both clad in black jeans and hooded jackets. Georgia, a fledgling vampire, looked to Michael for guidance. Despite his protests the Coven had instructed him to teach the young girl how to survive, demonstrating how to hunt, feed and protect herself.

Georgia had been turned by a rogue vampire. As she walked home from the library on a cold evening in January she was brutally attacked and left for dead; a single bite mark could be seen nestled above her collarbone, a bite which would send poison racing through her veins. Michael had later explained to her that it was necessary to kill a human when feeding to prevent them from changing and it was seen as abhorrent for a female to become one of the nightwalkers. "You are simply a target; you are a danger to us all," he'd said.

Thunder echoed in the distance and the sky was as dark as ash.

"Michael!" She cried, coursing through the trees. Her petite, slender frame was dwarfed by the towering evergreens surrounding her. Loose strands of dark, flowing hair wrapped around her throat, clinging to her pale skin which was now moist with the effort of chasing after her accomplice.

Abruptly, Michael stopped and turned to look at her, his piercing, crimson eyes finding hers as she climbed over the immense roots that had surfaced on the ground beneath her. Rain began to fall, lightly at first and then savagely, yet the two young vampires made no effort to find shelter. The temperature dropped and a mist of warm air escaped Georgia's lips as she panted heavily. She stood in front of him, her hands down by her sides, her fists clenched.

"We cannot go on like this," she said. There was a flash of lightning. Water dripped from Michael's raven, black hair but he remained silent.

"You have resented me since the first day we met," she stared at him intently, "Why? Why do you hate me? Please, I need to know. Is it because I'm so young or because I'm not as strong as you? Am I really such a huge burden?"

He swallowed hard.

"Please, tell me," she cried.

Quickly he leant down and kissed her on the mouth. He cupped her face in his hands, drawing her into him. His tongue pressed lightly against her lips. After what seemed like a lifetime they broke apart.

"I don't understand," Georgia said, turning into his hand, softly kissing his fingers.

"I love you, Georgia, but I cannot be with you; it is forbidden."

A single tear ran down her porcelain face and she whispered, "What is eternal life if you cannot love?"

Michael's fingers traced the scar on her neck and he kissed it lightly. She closed her eyes and let out a small sigh. Lifting his head he grazed his fangs against her bottom lip, teasing her, until he pressed his mouth against hers, kissing her deeply. She tugged at his jacket, removing it; her hands felt their way across his muscular chest. She took off her own jacket, revealing a black lace bra and she smiled as he kissed her. She could feel how hard he was as he pressed against her stomach. Without warning he lifted her up and gently laid her on the soaking wet ground. She arched her back as he undid her bra and he looked longingly at her silky white breasts.

Georgia groaned as he licked and sucked on her nipples. His hands found the opening to her jeans and he carefully unbuttoned them, peeling them down, exposing her lace knickers. She kicked off her trousers and waited patiently for her lover to remove his own jeans and boxers; his cock strained against his underwear.

Wanting to taste him, Georgia moved closer and held his cock tightly in her hand before taking the head between her lips. She licked the tip, sliding her tongue up and down as she sucked. Michael gasped. His cock touched the back of her throat as she moved it in and out of her mouth until he stopped her, kissing her and placing her on her back. He kissed her breasts, her stomach and her thighs. Her knickers were soaked through and he moved them aside, placing his mouth over her swollen clit. Licking between her sweet folds his tongue caressed her as she writhed beneath him. He slid a finger into her and began moving it slowly in and out. She was holding her breath and he could tell she was close to the edge; he ran his tongue around her clit in small circles, fingering her until she came. Michael held her down as she moaned and shook.

Finally, she relaxed and he moved to kiss her mouth again. She removed her knickers and threw them to one side. His cock was resting between her legs and their eyes met as he pushed inside her. She gasped as she took his entire length and he began thrusting. He closed his eyes and felt his cock sliding into her tight, wet pussy. He was so hard it hurt. She wrapped her legs around him and held him, running her hands through his hair as he moved against her. He'd wanted her so badly for months and he finally had her and she felt incredible. His excitement grew as he moved in and out of her, listening as she made greedy little noises. He came, groaning softly in her ear, gently kissing her neck.

The rain eased as Georgia and Michael curled up together at the base of an enormous evergreen.