Sania's Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sania began to relax as she felt his erection subside. Frank stood and she stopped him there, turning to suck his slippery cock clean of the cocktail of their new experience. The sight of her cleaning his cock was a sight that even Frank could not withstand as he grew again in her mouth. Proud of her work she pushed him back on the lounger and dropped hard onto his cock. Filling again her loosened vagina with the cock of her dreams. She rode Frank hard and squeezed tight pulling his hands to her breasts, begging for another load inside her before she had to go.

Frank asked her to turn reverse cowgirl so he could watch his pale cock disappear between her dark lips. She complied and he watched before shoving two fingers into her ass as she bucked hard in attempt to get her award. As Frank twisted his fingers in her ass, she felt the sudden rush of orgasm and shivered deeply as the orgasm ripped through her. Jumping up she again fucked his enormous cock with her face and squeezed his emptied balls begging for one last rope of sticky candy. She licked one finger and slid it in his ass, and as she bobbed on his cock, Frank finally sent his final salvo deep down her throat and into her now full belly.

Frank was almost instantly asleep. Sania was exhausted as well, and dressed quickly before slipping out and into her car, heading home, still stretched sore and full of her new friend Frank.

12