Sanjita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,274 Followers

I felt proud and grown up as I pulled back his foreskin like he had instructed and gazed at the exposed shiny head of his penis that was only inches from my face.

"Kiss it Sanjita," he said.

I hesitated but then moved my head forward and kissed the head if his cock. I remember thinking how naughty I was being and when he suggested that I should lick him I just did as he asked.

Still gripping his erect penis in my hand, I stuck out my tongue and licked him as though I was licking an ice cream. It tasted salty but not unpleasant as I ran my tongue over the exposed head of his penis. He then said huskily, "hold it tighter Sanjita." I gripped his penis tightly as he started to thrust his hips. I remember thinking that his penis had grown even bigger and stiffer in my hand as he suddenly groaned loudly and started to ejaculate. The first hit my tongue and I pulled back a little as his cock continued to spurt out his semen. I remember feeling it splash all over my face until he finally stopped and I let go of him.

I looked up at him and, as our eyes met, I could see that he was looking a little embarrassed.

He looked down at me and said, "Sanjita, we must keep this afternoon a secret and we must now clean you up.

I then stood up and looked down at my naked body. I could feel my eldest cousin's semen starting to trickle down my face and could see the semen from my other cousins splashed all over my breasts and shoulders.

My eldest cousin then took charge and instructed the others to go and fetch some water. They rushed off but soon returned and handed me a bowl of water. They all watched as I washed off their semen from my shoulders and breasts.

They even passed me my underwear and then my sari to help me get dressed.

My eldest cousin then said, "Sanjita, I must remind you that this must remain as our secret. I hope we did not scare you."

I remember smiling back and thinking that although they had scared me at first I actually enjoyed the experience.

I told them that it would remain a secret but must never happen again. They all nodded their agreement. We then all returned to the house and re-joined the celebrations as though nothing had happened.

My strongest memory from that afternoon was how aroused it had made me feel. I remember walking back to the house and part of me regretting that my cousins had not taken things further. In reality I am sure that if they had tried anything else I would have been too young and naïve and would have stopped them. However as I grew older the events of that afternoon would usually feature in my fantasies as I played with my self."

As he sat at his computer reading Sanjita's account of what had happened to her, Jim was already stroking his stiff cock.

"So you imagine re-enacting the same scene with your cousins when you masturbate?" he asked.

"No, not quite," Sanjita replied, "but I sometimes imagine similar situations where I am being forced to strip or am being stripped naked in front of some naughty men and they then do rude things to me."

Again there was a long pause before she continued, "I hope I haven't shocked you Jim."

No, not at all, he replied, actually I found it quite arousing!"

Obviously feeling bold and brave she then said, "What fantasies do you have when you are masturbating?"

Jim waited and considered how to answer. Finally he replied, "Recently I have been imagining watching you undress and then play with your self while I watch."

Then, taking a risk of scaring her away and before she answered he continued, "Would you like to watch me masturbate"?

Again there was a long pause and this time Jim was really convinced that he had over stepped the mark. However he was starting to feel that he was succeeding and if he could encourage her past this next stage he knew he could then go a lot further.

He waited and waited and then finally after about ten minutes she replied, "Would you really let me watch you masturbate?

"Yes," he replied swiftly.

"And let me watch you ejaculate?"

"Yes, of course," he replied.

"MMMmmm," Sanjita replied, "I would like that."

"There is one condition though," he added, you must let me watch you undress while I do it."

Jim's confidence was rising rapidly as she replied, "strip completely naked?"

"Yes, completely naked."

"You have made me very naughty," she replied.

"No, I think you have always been naughty. All I have done is making you admit it!"

Jim felt very horny as he typed, "Let's turn on our web cams."

Anticipating a positive outcome, he had already stripped to just his underpants earlier on. He now checked his own image and adjusted the camera so that Sanjita would be able to see his bulging underwear as he leaned back in his seat.

As Sanjita's image appeared on his screen he could see the expression on her face. She had an expression of shocked surprise at his state of undress but also a shy smile.

Jim looked at the image from Sanjita's web cam. She looked as exotic as he remembered. He looked at the sari blouse and tried to imagine her naked breasts underneath.

As he watched he waited while she adjusted her camera. When the image eventually cleared and stabilised he felt a surge of excitement as he saw that other than the sari blouse she was only wearing a pair of panties.

Jim quickly checked his screen to make sure that Sanjita's image was being recorded onto his hard drive.

He looked at the shy expression on her face and watched her blush a little as he spoke into his microphone and said, "Can you see and hear me?"

He watched her shift around a little before she replied, "yes, and you look quite impressive down there!"

Jim glanced down at his bulging erection yearning to release his erect cock from the confines of his underpants.

"Thank you Sanjita," he said, "the sight of you half naked has driven me wild with desire."

As he spoke he rubbed his cock through the fabric of his underpants feeling it grow even stiffer and threatening to peek out from under the waist band.

He then continued, "Would you like to see how aroused I am?"

He watched as she nodded her head. "OK," he continued, "but first you must take off your blouse and let me see your breasts."

He could see her hesitating as she said, "you take off your underpants first."

He slid his thumbs into the waistband of his underpants and pushed them down onto his thighs. His stiff cock sprung into view and he watched as Sanjita's eyes lit up and her hands started to caress her breasts. He then quickly leaned forward and took them off completely before leaning back in his seat with his thighs slightly open displaying his manhood in all of its glory.

"Now show me your breasts Sanjita," he said, as he gripped his cock and started to slowly rub it.

He gazed at his screen as she unfastened the blouse. The fastening was at the front and as she unclipped the last hook he watched as the blouse fell away and hung loosely exposing her full firm breasts.

He slowly masturbated as he watched her take off the blouse completely. He could feel his excitement increasing as he looked at her well defined nipples as she caressed her breasts while he watched. He knew he had to slow down his own urges until he had her completely naked and hopefully with her legs apart before he let her watch him ejaculate. Otherwise he would not get the images he wanted for later.

Still pacing himself, and slowly wanking, he said, "Now take off your panties Sanjita."

"Can't I just watch you masturbating?" she replied.

"If you want to see me ejaculate I need to see you completely naked," he said.

He could see her hesitating but knew that she wanted to do this for her own fantasy.

He again paced him self as he watched her thumbs push under the waistband and start to slide the panties down. Inch by inch she teased him, slowly sliding them down onto her thighs. He could see her pubic hair now fully uncovered as she slid them further and further down. Finally, he watched as she leaned forward and took them off completely.

Now totally naked, he watched and masturbated as she leaned back in her seat.

Jim checked briefly that his computer was still recording before saying, "Sanjita, you are making me feel very horny as I look at your sexy body.

He could see that she wanted to say something but was not sure if she should. She kept on starting to speak and then hesitating. Finally Jim said, "what is it Sanjita? Don't be shy, if you want to ask me something just go ahead and ask."

He watched the shy expression on her face as she suddenly blurted out, "I want you to zoom in your camera closer so that I get a good view when you ejaculate."

Sanjita watched him smile as he used his mouse to operate the zoom function. She watched as his head and feet disappeared and her view was just his middle torso. She looked at his scrotum hanging between his partly open thighs and then watched the rhythmic action of his hand as he masturbated.

"How's that" he asked, "better?"

"That is just great," she replied.

"OK Sanjita," he said, "now I have a request."

"What is it?" she asked.

"You might find it quite rude", he warned her.

He smiled inwardly as she replied, "don't be shy!" and then giggled.

"OK, I want you to do the same with your camera as I just did."

"What zoom in closer?"

"Yes," I want you to open your thighs wide and then zoom in close so that I can see clearly between your legs.

He watched her image on the screen and then gripped his cock harder as she did what he asked. He watched her pubic hair get closer and closer until just her hip region filled his screen.

"That's great," he said, "now open your legs wider."

He watched as she slowly moved her legs further and further apart until he had a clear view of her vulva. He masturbated a little harder as he gazed at the way her outer labia were partially open and protruding.

"Now zoom back out Sanjita, so that I can see all of you again but keep your legs open like that."

He watched as her full image from head to toe came back into view.

"Oh Sanjita," he exclaimed, "You look so sexy. Now I am going to imagine that I am with you as I masturbate. I'm going to gaze between your legs as I imagine how wonderful it would feel to enter you."

Sanjita could sense that he would soon ejaculate and, as she watched him masturbating, waiting to see the moment, she was very aware of her own arousal and felt quite willing to do anything he asked.

It felt very naughty when he suddenly asked in a breathless voice, and using much stronger language, "Open your cunt Sanjita, use your fingers to pull your cunt lips open so I can see the pink flesh where my stiff cock yearns to be."

Jim watched as she did exactly as he asked. His hand was gripping his erection really hard as he masturbated with slow deliberate movement and watched her opening her self fully. He imagined how one day he would be thrusting his erection deeply and urgently into her exotic body until he was completely satisfied.

Sanjita held her self open as she stared at the screen. She could see that Jim's facial expression had changed. She remembered watching her cousins all those years ago as suddenly Jim's penis started to ejaculate. She watched as it splashed onto his belly and over his hand. The memory of being with her cousins flooded back into her mind. She moved her hand a little and touched her clitoris. She realised how aroused Jim had made her. Still using one hand to rub her clitoris she moved the other up to her breasts. She felt her breasts tingling and waves of pleasure starting to pulsate through her whole body. Suddenly she started to climax. She remembered the feeling of her cousin's warm semen splashing onto her naked body as though it was only yesterday. She also imagined feeling Jim doing the same.

After a few minutes silence Jim said, "I hope I have not embarrassed you tonight."

"No, no, not at all," she replied, it was fun.

"Good," said Jim, we must do it again sometime."

They said goodnight to each other and then logged off.

Jim quickly cleaned him self up and then eagerly checked the recording. It was perfect. He would edit the video, removing the long periods of conversation until he had a good short video of Sanjita stripping naked, rudely exposing her self to him and then climaxing while she was being recorded.

Ever since then Jim had been fantasizing about his plan for Sanjita.

Today he was feeling very excited as his plan was coming together. Tom had already confirmed that she was indeed the local librarian but much, much better than that, she had taken up his challenge and was at this very moment, in the library, wearing her red silk sari with no underwear.

Just thinking about what he had planned for her was making him aroused.

He transferred the movie of Sanjita onto a memory stick and headed off to the library.

There was only ten minutes or so left of the afternoon before the library would close.

Sanjita always locked the doors promptly at closing time to prevent any new visitors. She then continued with administrative work for half an hour to allow visitors time to finish any research they were doing and then leave.

As Tom waited he heard the entrance door open. He looked up and saw his two buddies Chas and Rick enter.

They joined him at the desk where he was pretending to work and the three of them eyed Sanjita as she walked around and were soon concluding that she was indeed naked underneath her sari.

With around five minutes left before closing time Jim entered the library.

He had not planned it this way but when he entered the library Sanjita was busy and did not notice him.

He joined his friends and, as Sanjita made her way to the main entrance to close and lock the door, Jim retrieved the memory stick from his pocket and plugged into the library computer that Tom had been using.

After locking the outer door Sanjita walked back to her desk and was about to announce to the four men that the library would soon be closing. She looked at the four, all huddled round the computer. Suddenly she recognised Jim. She felt embarrassed by seeing him in real life and knowing that he had seen her naked.

She could see that all four men were engrossed with something on the computer. As she watched, Jim looked up and smiled.

She returned to her desk and kept her self busy tidying up and preparing to leave.

As she sat there she noticed how the men kept looking her way and smiling at her. In the past there had been many men visitors in the library but she was sure that none of them had ever taken any notice of her. They looked friendly enough but why were they so interested in her she thought. Surely, there was no way that they can possibly tell she was naked under her sari.

It was nearly time to close up completely so Sanjita walked over to the men. She could feel her naked breasts swaying under the silk and felt self conscious as she walked toward them. She could also see that they were now all looking at her as she approached them.

Jim got up and walked a few paces toward her saying, "Hi Sanjita," as he took her hand in his and led her over to his friends, "I want to introduce you to my friends."

She stood with Jim looking at his three friends as Jim said, "This is Tom, Chas and Rick."

She held out her hand to shake hands with them and then froze with horror as her eyes felt drawn to the computer screen. She wanted to look away and pretend it was just some crazy dream but her eyes just seemed to be fixed on the moving image of her, leaning back in a chair, completely naked, legs wide apart and masturbating.

She felt Jim grip her hand harder as she turned toward him.

Before she could say anything he said, "Sanjita, my friends and I have been enjoying watching the little video I made of you. I also told them about your recurring fantasy of being stripped naked in front of a group of men."

As he spoke the other three stood up and came to stand close to her.

Jim continued, "Sanjita, you look very sexy in your red sari and my friend Tom here is convinced that you are naked underneath. So this is where your fantasy becomes reality."

"No, no! You can't," she protested.

"Oh I think we can," Jim replied, "the main door is locked, so no one can disturb us while we strip off that lovely sari, check out your naked body and then, as you like to say, "Do rude things to you."

Sanjita could feel her self trembling as the four of them surrounded her. She tried to move away as they started to run their hands all over her.

She felt their hands roaming under the silk of the sari and brushing against the bare flesh of her belly. She gasped and protested as more hands started to squeeze and feel her breasts through the fine silk fabric of the sari blouse.

She gasped again and tried to move as she felt a hand pushing the fine silk of the sari between her thighs and then into the crack of her buttocks. Another hand was searching around her waist. She felt the waistband of the petticoat suddenly go slack as the tie was unfastened and then they were pulling the red silk sari out from her waistband. They swiftly found one end of the fabric and uncovered her shoulder; then passing the end from man to man, they gradually unwrapped there exotic Indian gift. Finally the whole five yards of fine silk was removed and she watched as Chas carefully folded it and placed it on a table.

Sanjita felt shy and vulnerable wearing only her sari blouse and petticoat as she stood amongst the men. The petticoat was already unfastened and only held in place and prevented from falling down by Sanjita's hips.

Although she was still covered she felt naked as the men continued to squeeze and touch her. She had already stopped struggling, resigned to the fact that the men would get their way with her. Now that she was not struggling she realised that their touches were starting to feel more gentle and sensuous.

Jim had let go his firm grip of her hand and was now behind her with his arms around her, cupping her silk covered breasts. The other three were standing in front of her and while Jim held his arms around her and played with her breasts she watched the other three looking on and rubbing the fronts of their trousers.

She was reminded of the scene all those years ago with her cousins when they had stripped her completely and she was faced with a group of erect penises.

That reminder was reinforced as Chas, Tom and Rick all then unzipped their trousers. With Jim squeezing her breasts and rubbing his fingers over her nipples she watched as the other three rummaged inside their open trousers and then pulled out their erect penises.

She tried to avert her curious gaze from the three erections as Jim started to fumble with the clips on the front of her sari blouse. She tensed as she realised her breasts would soon be exposed to these men but also felt deeply ashamed that the idea of these men being aroused by her was starting to turn her on.

She felt the last of the clip fasteners release and almost immediately felt the soft red silk being lifted away from her breasts. She looked at the lust in the men's eyes as they watched Jim remove her sari blouse and expose her breasts to them. She felt as though she should be struggling and complaining but as she stood there with her breasts now exposed to these strangers she felt an awakening starting deep inside her.

Jim was still standing behind her and she could feel his bulging erection pressing against her as he cupped her naked breasts in each hand, displaying them to his friends.

Jim let go of her breasts and then walked around to join the others.

Sanjita felt awkward as she stood still wearing only her petticoat and with her breasts fully displayed for Jim and his friends.

loveking
loveking
1,274 Followers