Sanjita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

As Jim unzipped his trousers and fetched out his erect cock she knew there would be a lot more expected of her yet.

The awakening feeling inside her grew as the realisation hit her strongly that her regular fantasy would definitely be acted out for real. She still felt very nervous and shy as all four men started to take off the rest of their clothes. She watched them all as they stripped, surprised at how well built all four of them were.

Finally Jim, Tom, Chas and Rick were all completely naked.

She was reminded again of her cousins, all those years ago as she noticed how all four men were casually rubbing their stiff cocks as they moved closer to her.

As the others watched, Jim reached out and squeezed her breasts. "Your tits look fantastic Sanjita," he said, "better in real life than on the webcam.

She stood motionless as he groped her breasts and then she tensed as he slowly moved his hands from her breasts down over her soft feminine belly.

He brushed his fingers around her naval as he said, "Sanjita, you are a very sexy looking woman and from what you have told me about your married life you have been neglected sexually.

As his fingers moved to the waist band of her petticoat she tensed, expecting him to suddenly pull off this last remaining garment and leave her completely naked.

She was surprised when his hands moved away from the waistband and then moved down onto her hips.

He looked up and gazed into her eyes as he moved one of his hands and pushed it between her silk covered thighs. She gasped as his upturned hand cupped and gripped the soft flesh of her vulva through the silk of her petticoat.

Still gazing into her eyes he said, "Sanjita, your cunt feels wonderful wrapped in silk and in my hand but my friends here want to see and feel it for them selves.

She could feel his fingers pressing the silk between her labia and then she looked away and gazed at the floor, feeling embarrassed as he said, "you are obviously aroused by the idea of showing off your cunt to my friends. I hope the wetness I can feel will not stain the delicate silk of your petticoat!"

As he finished talking, Jim moved his hand away and then swiftly reached for the waistband of her petticoat and pulled it down over the dark soft flesh of her thighs. Sanjita felt helpless as Jims friends helped him to pull off the petticoat by lifting her off the ground and pulling it from her ankles.

As she stood there completely naked the four men slowly walked around her. She listened to them commenting on her body; comments like;

"Wow Sanjita, you have lovely tits," as they touched and squeezed them. She then felt hands touching her buttocks as one of them commented, "Lovely arse."

Jim then turned to his friends and said, "Sanjita has a fantasy where she is forced to show off her naked body to a group of men."

Then, turning to Sanjita he said, "Now we are going to see what's hiding between your thighs."

As he spoke he took her hand and led her to one of the many chairs that were next to the desk that Tom had been sitting at during the earlier part of the day.

As Sanjita stood behind the chair the other men gathered behind her.

"Lean over the back of the chair and place your hands on the seat Sanjita," said Jim.

She tentatively leaned forward, feeling shy and uncertain.

"Lower," said Jim, "bend right over so that your arse is in the air."

As if to encourage her, she felt Jim place his hand on the back of her neck and firmly push her head down toward the seat of the chair.

She felt shy and humiliated to be displaying her self so rudely but could also feel an excitement rising inside her.

Finally she was bent right over. She could feel the chair back pressing into her belly and could also hear the comments from the men as they all admired her smooth dark buttocks.

"Move your feet apart Sanjita," Jim said as he rested a hand on the small of her back. "Move your feet apart so we can all get a good view of your cunt."

She could almost feel their eyes staring at her buttocks as Jim encouraged her to move her feet further and further apart. Finally, when they were about two feet apart, he seemed happy.

She felt his hands on her buttocks gently squeezing and feeling her. She felt the tips of his fingers moving inwards toward her fleshy moist opening. She gasped out loud as his fingers brushed over her wet lips.

She tried to lift her head and resist as she felt him start to pull her buttocks apart. He quickly pushed her head back down and said firmly, "stay down."

She felt her buttocks being pulled apart and, as if to demonstrate how rudely she was now being displayed, she felt the tip of one of his fingers brush over her fully exposed anus.

She then felt his fingers brushing between her moist labia as he said crudely, "Sanjita, you are obviously enjoying behaving like a slut because your cunt is almost dripping.

Now reach up behind yourself and hold your self open so that we can all see what a slut you are.

She felt him release her buttocks and stand back with the others.

"Come on Sanjita," open up so we can all see what is on offer.

She glanced back between her open legs and saw them all watching and playing with their stiff cocks as they waited for her to humiliate herself further.

She let her head rest on the seat and took the rest of her weight via the chair back on her belly. She then reached up behind herself and gripped her buttocks with both hands.

"Come on Sanjita, open up." As she listened to Jim she cautiously pulled her buttocks apart. It felt so rude to behave like this but she could feel that it was arousing her more than she had ever known.

She listened to them talking bluntly and using words like cunt and arsehole to describe what she was so humiliatingly displaying to them.

"Push your fingers further in Sanjita, until the tips are touching the wetness of your cunt then open your cheeks and pull your cunt lips open at the same time."

She really could not believe she was doing this but she pushed the tips of her fingers deeply between her buttocks until she was touching her outer labia. She could feel her own wetness on her fingers as she pushed a little further in and then pulled her buttocks apart.

Sanjita instantly felt the cool air of the library on the wet folds of her labia as she exposed herself like some cheap porn star.

She saw Jim move closer again and then felt him roughly push two fingers between her spread lips. As his fingers entered her she released her own grip and moved her hands away. The others watched as Jim added a third finger and then pushed them all the way inside her.

"Sanjita," he said, "you are so wet and nearly ready for fucking." As he spoke he started to finger fuck her, feeling the warmth and wetness of this delightful and exotic lady's vagina as it gripped his fingers.

Jim then pulled out his fingers which were now glistening with her juices and held them up for his friends to see.

"Ok, Sanjita," said Jim you can stand up now." She lifted her self up from the chair and then turned to face the men.

He then turned to his friends and said, "Chas, would you like to be the first to be fucked by Sanjita?"

Chas grinned, rubbed his stiff cock and said, "Oh yes."

Chas then got down onto the floor and lay on his back. He was grinning and holding his stiff cock as he said, "Come on Sanjita," squat astride me and let me feel your wet cunt round my cock."

She looked around at the others, hesitating, knowing that she wanted to feel him inside her but still feeling self conscious about the others actually watching her fucking.

Jim sensed her hesitation and the reasons why, but was enjoying his role humiliating her so much that he just said, "Sanjita, just do as he says; after all, we're all going to fuck you before you leave.

She glanced toward Jim and he could see a look of resignation in her large brown eyes as she stood astride Chas and then slowing lowered her self down onto him.

Jim, Tom and Rick watched as she reached between her legs and guided Chas's cock into her.

She could feel the bulbous head of his erect cock parting her wet lips then, with her torso upright; she slowly sank down onto him, taking the whole length of his stiff cock inside her.

"Now fuck him Sanjita," said Jim, "we want to see those big tits bouncing!"

She started to move her body up and down, pushing her self onto Chas's cock with each downward push. As she speeded up her breasts swayed sensuously and in sympathy.

Chas reached up and grabbed her breasts in each hand, roughly squeezing them as they bounced around.

She then heard Jim say, "Now lean forward Sanjita and press your tits against Chas's chest."

She did as he asked and leaned forward, kneeling astride Chas and with her breasts now squashed against his chest.

Suddenly she tried to sit up and protested, "No!" as she felt a finger touch her anus.

Chas wrapped his arms around her tightly and pulled her back down onto his chest, holding her tightly.

Jim's fingers were still slippery with her juices as he pushed the tip of a finger tentatively into the puckered hole of her anus.

Sanjita still protested, "No, no! Please, not in there, it's not right!"

She felt relieved as Jim withdrew his finger and continued to move her hips, enjoying the feeling of Chas's cock.

The relief was short lived. Jim was quickly rummaging through the pockets of his trousers and pulled out a packet of condoms.

He knew that Sanjita's anus would require some extra lubrication and a condom was the best he could think of.

He ripped the foil packet open and quickly rolled the condom onto his stiff cock.

Moving quickly back to Sanjita he spread the residue of lubricant that was still in the foil onto his finger.

Sanjita protested again as he pushed his finger into her tight puckered entrance but he took no notice of her.

He pushed his finger into her, up to the second knuckle. He could feel her sphincter muscle tensing and gripping his finger tightly as she tried to resist.

She wriggled around as Chas held her tightly against his chest.

Jim pushed the rest of his finger all the way in. It felt hot and tight and he felt his own excitement mounting as he imagined how good it was going to feel when he pushed his erect cock into this same hole.

Jim started to finger fuck her anus, ignoring her protestations.

Sanjita gradually quietened down as she realised that Jim's finger was no longer causing her as much discomfort.

Jim could feel that Sanjita's anus was relaxing and dilating and his finger was now easily sliding in and out.

He stopped finger fucking her anus but kept his finger firmly pushed right inside her as he stood astride her and Chas.

He looked down at the glorious sight of Sanjita's dark smooth buttocks. He could see Chas's stiff cock pressed firmly into her vagina and his own finger stuck up her anus.

Holding his erection in the other hand, he slowly lowered himself behind her.

Sanjita turned her head as she realised what he was doing and protested again, "no, no, please, it's not right and it's too big!"

Jim smiled to himself as he positioned the head of his stiff cock next to the finger that was stuck up her anus. He slowly slid his finger out and then quickly pushed the head of his cock against her partially dilated and puckered anus.

He looked down and watched, ignoring her protests again, as he pushed forward and saw the head of his cock stretch her open and start to enter her.

Sanjita felt as though she would be damaged as he pressed the head into her entrance. His cock felt huge and she was convinced there was no way she could take it. However, just like with his finger earlier, she realised that she was slowly becoming accustomed to having her anus invaded like this.

Jim was patient. He paused with the head of his cock just inside her and likewise Chas had also stopped moving.

He could feel her slowly relaxing her sphincter and when he felt the time was right he slowly but surely pushed forward. The head of his cock was now firmly inside her. He felt her muscle tense and grip him tightly as he looked down and watched his stiff cock slowing disappear into her anus.

She was still pleading for him to stop but it was too late. The lubrication from the condom had been a great help and now he pushed the last inch inside her and then paused.

Sanjita felt as though she would be split in two. She never though it would be possible to be filled with two stiff cocks at the same time.

As Jim had entered her anus Chas released his grip on her and moved his hands away.

She was now trapped and felt as though she was the filling of a sandwich.

She lifted her self up a little and turned her head. As she turned she said in a pleading voice, "Please Jim, "it's too big, it hurts."

As she spoke, Chas managed to get his hands on her breasts again and squeezed them hard, momentarily causing her pain. She cried out and protested but it was only momentary and by the time she had cried out the pain was gone.

Jim arched his body back a little so he could enjoy looking down at her anus impaled on his stiff cock as he said, "Sanjita, we are both going to fuck you now. We're going use you for our own pleasure."

As he spoke, he started to move his cock back and forth in her anus. He could already feel that she was dilated enough for the pain to be easing.

He increased his stroke, pulling slowly out until just the head of his stiff cock was in her anus and then plunging all the way back inside.

With each thrust he listened to her groaning. At first it was groans of pain and discomfort but he could sense that she was starting to, if not enjoy then certainly accept her arsehole being fucked.

Chas sensed when the time was right and started to move his hips in a sympathetic rhythm to Jim's

Both cocks were now rhythmically thrusting into her and Sanjita realised that the discomfort had completely gone. More than that, she found her self starting to thrust her hips enthusiastically encouraging both cocks to stretch and fill her.

Chas continued to squeeze her breasts quite hard and then Jim started to slap the sides of her buttocks as he fucked her arse.

Sanjita could feel the unmistakeable and unstoppable approach of an orgasm. Her mind was filled with images of her cousins back in India as she imagined her self being used in this way in her uncles summer house.

She could also feel the men pushing harder and faster as their own enjoyment increased. She could feel Jim thrusting deeper and more forcibly into her anus and when she felt him tense and momentarily pause, she knew that he was about to ejaculate and it was enough to trigger her own orgasm. She screamed uncontrollably as she felt Jim's cock throbbing in her anus. While she was still moaning with pleasure, Chas then squeezed her breasts very hard, tensed his whole body and released his spunk deep in her vagina.

The three of them were still and out of breath. For a while they stayed motionless and she could feel Jim and Chas's cocks softening inside her.

She felt Jim withdraw from her anus and stand up. He reached down and offered her his hand to help her up. As she took it and lifted herself from Chas she saw the spunk filled condom still dangling from Jim's cock. All of them then chuckled as they all heard a wet squelching sound as Chas's cock slipped from her dripping vagina.

Before she could gather her thoughts Rick grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the desk.

"Bend over and grip the end of the desk with your hands Sanjita," he said in a husky voice.

She bent forward at the waist and gripped the end of the desk with her hands.

"Move your feet apart."

She moved her feet apart and he quickly stood behind her. She felt him use his hands to pull her buttocks apart. Unlike earlier she realised that it felt so deliciously naughty knowing he was looking at her in such a way and was about to fuck her.

He gazed down between her buttocks at her anus. Changing hands he used just one to keep her buttocks spread apart as he ran the tips of his fingers through the hot dripping soft flesh of her labia and then up to her anus, spreading her own juices mixed with Chas's spunk into her smallest hole.

He then grabbed his cock and guided it straight into her. Sanjita had been expecting it this time but was still surprised at how easily she could now take a stiff cock into her anus.

She felt his strong hands grip her hips as he thrust his cock, in one powerful movement right up her arsehole.

As Rick fucked her arse she could feel his balls slapping against her labia. The other men watched the glorious sight of her breasts swaying quite violently back and forth with each thrust of Rick's cock.

She realised how aroused he must have got watching her earlier as she felt his thrusts increase and then felt the familiar feeling of his body tensing. This time there was no condom and Sanjita felt Rick's hot spunk flooding her rectum.

With Rick still draining the last of his spunk into her Tom moved close and said to Sanjita, "Stay there while I take Rick's place.

Rick pulled out and made a plopping sound as the head of his cock exited her anus.

He moved out of the way as Tom took his place and stood behind her.

She felt him open her buttocks with one hand as he too gazed between them. Sanjita was already prepared to feel his cock in her anus and was surprised to feel his fingers start to explore her labia.

He was gentle at first, running the tips of all four fingers between her wet lips. She felt him push a little deeper and felt her vagina start to stretch around the ends of his fingers. Slowly but surely he pushed them in watching from above as her delicate pink flesh stretched over his hand.

Sanjita had never experienced anything like this before. Having her anus used was completely new but now it felt as though he wanted to get his whole hand in her vagina.

Like earlier with her anus, Sanjita's immediate thought was that it wouldn't fit but as he relentlessly pushed his fingers between her lips she realised that she was taking more and more.

Tom started to fuck her with four fingers. Thrusting in and out, enjoying the way in which her vagina gripped his fingers. Sanjita started to move her hips back to meet his hand with each of his inward thrusts, forcing more of his hand inside.

As he sensed her excitement increasing he folded his thumb into the palm of his hand. She was pushing back harder and harder and starting to moan with pleasure. He could feel her getting wetter and sensed she would soon have her second orgasm of the day.

She was moving her hips faster and Tom kept the same rhythm. She started to tremble and then scream as her orgasm started to flood her senses. With one final thrust his whole hand filled her. He attempted to clench his fist inside her encouraged by the intensity of her orgasm.

Sanjita felt fuller than when she had two cocks earlier on but the sensation of feeling his fist stretching and fucking her sent her into the most ecstatic orgasm she had ever had.

While she was still groaning and panting he slowly pulled out his hand and then roughly rammed his stiff cock into her anus. She felt him gripping her hips painfully as he fucked her tightest hole. She was very surprised to realise that she was now starting to feel pleasure by being fucked in this way but as the pleasure increased she suddenly felt disappointed and puzzled as he stopped and pulled his cock out.

"He then grabbed her and turned her round saying, "Kneel in front of me Sanjita."

He roughly squeezed her breasts and then, placing his hands on her shoulders, pushed her down to a kneeling position in front him.

He looked down as she looked up at him. He gazed at her quite plain but somehow exotic face, her dark smooth skin, full lips and the mesmerising red spot on her forehead. Somehow she was still wearing the glasses that she had kept on whilst being stripped and fucked.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers