Sanjita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

He looked at her sensuous lips and the untidy strands of hair that had come adrift during her ordeal and knew he had to fuck her mouth.

She knew what he wanted. She had done it a few times with one of her cousins after the experience in her uncle's summer house when she was young. She reached for his cock and started to lick the head. It already tasted of spunk which she assumed was Rick's from her arse.

Her cousin always told her that she was skilled at this particular task and she wanted to demonstrate that to Tom. Any thoughts of subtlety were soon gone though as he reached down to hold her head and then pushed his stiff cock between her generous lips.

He moved one hand briefly to pull hers from around his cock before gripping her head firmly and pushing the whole length of his cock into her mouth.

She struggled at first to prevent her self from gagging as he held her head and fucked her mouth. She could feel that he was already very aroused and knew it would not take long for him to finish.

She struggled for breath but somehow managed to breathe through her nose as he pounded his stiff cock into her mouth. She felt relief but then panic as she sensed he was about to orgasm. He held her head firmly; the head of his stiff cock was in the back of her throat. Her lips were being crushed against his pubic hair and she couldn't breathe as his spunk started to flood her throat and mouth.

Somehow she managed to swallow most of it and then he released his grip on her head. She pulled back and gasped for breath as he pulled his cock from her mouth, gripped it with his hand and splashed the last drops onto her face and glasses.

She ran her tongue over her lips and licked away a few drops of Tom's spunk. She then stood up and looked at the four of them. She felt a weird satisfaction knowing she had satisfied them all single handed as she looked at their limp cocks and felt their semen dribbling down between her thighs.

She then looked at Jim and said, "You bastard, you betrayed my trust by recording our special moments and showing your friends."

She paused for a long time and Jim felt very guilty until she said, "but thank you. Thank you for forcing me to do something that I would never have experienced ordinarily. You gave me the chance to experience some of my wildest fantasies and I enjoyed it."

Jim felt relieved and smiled at her as he said cheekily, "maybe we can do it again sometime."

"Maybe we can," she replied.

*

The End

If you enjoyed reading my story and have the time please vote and comment. Thank you.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers