Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,450 Followers

After a few minutes, I felt him start to soften and finally he slipped out of me, got up and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up I supposed. I just rolled over onto my back, lying there with my legs still spread wide open and my pussy bright pink and swollen open. I was still taking some deep breaths. This was one of the most intense experiences of my life.

When Santa came back into the room, he reached into his bag and pulled out a video camera. He brought it up to his face and I saw the red record light come on as he ran the camera over my body. When I didn‘t say anything he got down on his knees and started taking close-ups of various parts of my body. I just lay back smiling with my eyes closed and my arms stretched above my body. I expected that I looked pretty good, I was surprised when I felt Santa slide the vibrator into my pussy and turn it on. I just bit my bottom lip and raised my hips to accept it. He slid it deep into me and left it there for a moment as he reached up and took one of my hands and brought it down to the vibrator in my pussy. He put it on the vibrator, put his hand over mine and started to slowly stroke me with it. He finally let go of my hand and I knew what he wanted. I continued to stroke myself with the toy, occasionally stopping to rub it over my clit, which was really, really sensitive by this time. I couldn‘t take much direct stimulation on it by this time. It was almost painful to do so. I looked up at Santa and he was just smiling away as he watched me do myself. I took one of my nipples in my other hand and rolled it between my fingers, gently pulling and turning it as Santa recorded it all. It was only a few minutes before I was moaning and the last orgasm of the night was building to break. When I finally came I arched my back closed my eyes and moaned my pleasure. I had to take the vibrator out of my pussy; it was too intense with the orgasm coursing through my body.

When I finally opened my eyes again, Santa had the camera down close to my pussy was still filming me. My eyes opening seemed to be the signal for him to stop recording and he put the camera back into his bag. He leaned down and gave me a light kiss on the lips then stood up and gave me a little wave wishing me a Merry Christmas as he headed for the back door. I smiled at him as he left and rolled over falling immediately to sleep.

I don‘t know how much later it was when I felt Bob crawl up behind me ina spoon position. I only came partly awake as I felt him slide into me. I don‘t remember anything else until the next morning waking up to bright sunshine coming through the patio doors. I was sore from the night‘s activities. Bob was nowhere to be found. I got up and showered, then came back down stairs to clean up from the night before. Bob came back with coffee about a half-hour later. When he walked in, I walked up and gave him a big hug and told him how much I loved him. He rubbed my back and told me he was glad I enjoyed myself. I told him that I really had. And that was about it, we didn‘t really talk too much about it after that. But it was one of the best of my fulfilled fantasies.

Bob and I were together for about a year and half after that occasion.But as things turned out, it just wasn‘t working and I decided it was time to break up with him. That decided, I knew I needed to find his collection of photos and whatever else he had of me. He would be mean and I had no idea what he would do with those things if I didn‘t get to them. It took me over a week to find where he hid his collection and it was by mistake on his part. It turned out that he had a false floor in his closet and he was careless in closing it leaving a T-shirt jammed in between the boards. Once I found the box containing my pics and a couple of videos, I packed up the rest of my stuff and left him. I heard he was really pretty pissed about the pictures, but I figure they were of me and mine to keep. As it turned out though, I still had a surprise in store for me though.

It must‘ve been a couple of months after the breakup that I decided to go through his collection. That‘s when I discovered the pics of other girls, I knew that they were of previous ex‘s.

I finally got around to the videos, one of the videos was a dare I had done and the other was entitled Santa. I put it into the VCR thinking that it was going to be the video Santa had shot of me. I was in for a surprise.

The tape opens with Bob and a neighbor of ours named Walter talking and drinkingbeers. I thought that was kind of weird and I continued to watch. After a couple of minutes of idle chatter, Bob asks Walter out of the blue whether or not he’d like to fuck me Walter just looks at him almost spitting out his beer. "What‘d you say" he asked, "how‘d you like to fuck the shit out of Jenn tomorrow night." Walter was clearly flustered and asked, "what the fuck are you talking about Bob‘" Bob then explained about my fantasy to get laid by Santa and it was going to happen tomorrow night. He then told him that he had his own fantasy of seeing another man fuck me. Walter was unsure of himself; "won‘t she know its not you dressed up. She‘s a real sweetheart Bob and I wouldn‘t want her pissed at me for something like this. Bob then told him about his plan with the drinks and pot, he told him how hot I get on good weed and besides he would do my makeup so she wouldn‘t suspect a thing. Bob told him that you won‘t believe how hot she is in the sack, she‘s a sweetheart in everyday circumstances, but a wildcat in the sack. "Besides", he said, "I see you checking her out, I know you‘re dying to fuck her. We‘re about the same size, you‘re a bit heavier, but just keep your suit on and she‘ll never realize it". They talked for a few minutes longer, but eventually Walter agrees to dress as Santa and come over to the house.

The tape continues and it‘s obvious that Bob was hiding out on the deck and filmed everything that went on through the glass doors. He was only about 4 feet away and the footage was very clear. They was even times when he must‘ve snuck into the house and when I was lying on top on Walter, Bob took close ups of Walter sliding in and out of my pussy as he played with my tits. The next time is when Walter is fucking me up the ass standing above me. Bob must‘ve been almost in the same room with us. You could see dick sliding in and out of my ass and me sliding the vibrator in and out of my pussy and you could hear my moans clearly on tape. Apparently, he got the footage that Walter shot of me masturbating myself, because it was edited in near the end.

The end of the tape was the guys talking and again drinking beers; it was apparent that it was filmed that night after Walter left. "So what‘d you think" Bob asked.

"Oh my fucking word, that was the hottest piece of ass I‘ve ever had Walter croaked. "She let me do anything I wanted, did you see it‘" "You OK with this" Walter asked.

"Yep, I loved it. I always wanted to see someone else fuck her brains out and she looks just as good as she feels" Bob replied.

"I couldn‘t believe your balls", said Walter, "when I saw you in the kitchen taping us"

Bob just laughed, "maybe", he said, "but you were no slacker either with that video of her getting herself off with the vibrator. You‘re a lucky bastard, she‘s never done that for me before and she did it for you twice and then you fuck her in the ass on top of it."

Bob was laughing and Walter stuck his hand out to shake Bob‘s. "Thanks buddy that was the best thing that has ever happened to me, you are one lucky son of a bitch to have a hottie like that for your girlfriend. Man, if you ever let her go, I‘m going after her. She is just too good." Bob just laughed and said, "no chance on that, she‘s mine and I‘m not letting her go."

"Tell you what", Walter said, "I‘ll give you my tape if you‘ll edit it into yours and give me a copy of the whole thing".

"It‘s a deal," said Bob, "just keep it to yourself, I don‘t want people knowing about this. Jenn would be really pissed if she ever found out".

"Cool," said Walter "come on over tomorrow morning and we can do it here. That way I can check out my tape tonight. It‘ll be a great way to go to sleep."

With that the tape ended. I just sat there for most of an hour thinkingabout it all. This was the main reason that I broke up with Bob, he was into seeing other men fuck me more than doing it to me himself and while it could be wild, it was no good in the long run. I wondered when I would hear from Walter and what I would say to him.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,450 Followers
12