Santa and His Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also was ready to explode and as soon as my cum splashed against her insides she let loose and came with me.

Just then, the door opened again.

We both looked over but did not stop. It was Jack.

"Oh I'm sorry." He shut the door.

We both began laughing hysterically as I pulled my cock from her pussy.

When we stopped laughing Jeannie kissed me again and then went to the sink to clean up.

I pulled my clothes on as she cleaned herself off.

I had let loose a load that was running down her legs.

When she finished she put her clothes on.

There was a knock on the door and I went to open it. It was Jack again.

"I am so sorry!" he said. "I just wanted to see if you two wanted to slip out the back door."

Jeannie answered, "That would be great."

We grabbed our things and Jeannie grabbed the money.

Jack let us out the back door and again thanked us for tonight. We walked to the car and headed home.

Jeannie was counting the money and when she was done she said, "Holy shit! There is seventeen hundred dollars here."

"What? You made and extra grand dancing on the bar for three songs?" I asked.

"Apparently so. I think we will do that again next year." She said.

"I think so. Besides the money the fuck afterwards was great." I said.

We got home and packed deciding to go straight to the airport and catch the next flight home.

It was a surprise to my parents the next morning when the doorbell rang and Jeannie and I were standing on the porch.

It will be a Christmas neither of us will ever forget.

12