Santa & His Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, I'm so sorry I did that, I just wasn't watching what I was doing," she began as she escorted him along the sidewalk with Carla trailing behind, "I wish there was something I could do to make it up to you."

"You can," Tom said, and he checked behind him to make sure Carla was out of ear shot, "why not take me to your place and dry out my pants?" He saw the stunned look on her face and regretted having said it the instant the words sprang from his mouth. So he let out a little laugh to try and slough it off as a joke. But the look upon her face more than stunned him, the gleam in her eyes spoke of curiosity, she actually looked like she was considering it.

"Oh, Tom, you're such a tease. Do you realize that? Of course you can come to my place. I'll have your pants dried in no time at all. We'll just put them over the heating register and before you know it, they'll be as good as new. Besides, I only live about five blocks from here so it's no trouble at all."

"C'mon, Carla, hurry and catch up with us." Jessie looked over her shoulder and caught Carla's attention and also let her know in her own way to take it easy on Tom. He wasn't in a joking mood at the moment.

"Thank you, Jess, I really appreciate that. I had no idea you lived so close to the office. How long have you lived here?

"Well, I've lived here just about most of my life. The city has always fascinated me and when I was a little girl, I used to walk up this very street with my family and stand in front of each window as we gazed at all of the beautiful decorations they displayed each year. There used to be the best Christmas show at Wanamaker's every year. They had tons of different little Christmas and winter scenes to watch and some of the displays even moved. It was just magnificent. They had a talking snowman and a Santa that was so lifelike that you'd swear he would start talking to you at any second. I vowed I'd never leave because of those twinkling lights. I'm the only one who has remained in this area and even though I enjoy it so very much I also miss the sounds of my family."

Tom watched as a single tear trickled down her left cheek and couldn't help but reach out and take her hand in his. It seemed as if she had been crying out to him or to someone, to hold her, comfort her, take her mind away from her thoughts. It seemed only natural for him to give of himself in this way, as it was the Christmas spirit and all. But it was so much more than that, really, there was something that even he couldn't understand or explain.

Witnessing the act that has just occurred, Carla quickly caught up with them and politely excused herself. She had never seen Jessie so consumed by any man before. There was no way she was going to take that away from her best friend. Carla knew Jessie never opened herself for just anyone at all. In fact, there had never been anyone, ever, except her who Jessie spoke of such things with.

"I'm gonna call it a night, you two, if that's okay? I'm dead tired and I need to finish some card writing." With that, she gave Jessie a kiss on the cheek and offered Tom a warm smile. He thanked her silently with his emotional blue eyes and offered his good night to her just as Jessie did.

"I'll call you in the morning, Carla, okay?"

Smiling and nodding yes, Carla turned and walked in the opposite direction toward the office to get her car and head for home. In the background, she could hear their footsteps as they walked along the empty sidewalk. Even their footsteps seemed to be in unison. As she drove amidst the glittering lights of red and green, she felt happiness for her dear friend and wondered just how far this night would take Jessie. Turning on the radio to keep her company she began singing along with Paul and Linda McCartney as their voices happily rang out, "Simply having a wonderful Christmas time…"

Jessie walked along the city sidewalks and pointed out the many wonderful highlights each building or church had in her memories. "This is where I had my first date, Tom." Jessie remembered with a blush. "Come here and take a peek inside. I think you'll be able to see the table all the way in the back by the kitchen. Do you see it?" She pushed him closer to the window and his nose was pressing against the glass causing the window to become fogged on the outside.

"I see it, Jess. Were you afraid someone might spot you? Is that why you hid in the back?"

"Oh, heavens no, Tom, my date worked in the kitchen and that's where I happened to be seated having a cup of hot chocolate with my sister. She had to leave and I guess he felt sorry for me sitting all alone. In between washing the dishes he came out to keep me company. It was all so very romantic really. Isn't it funny how certain things stay so clear in your memory even after all of these years?"

He couldn't keep away from her any longer. Without thinking about what he was doing, he brought her to him and held her close wrapped inside his embrace. He softly kissed her on the top of her beautiful blonde head and let out the most delicious of sighs. Jessie tightly held him in return and let her face nestle against the warmth of his jacket. Hmmm, he had the most intoxicating scent, a mixture of leather and some kind of musky spice. All she knew was that she loved his heady fragrance and felt so comfortable with her arms reaching around his body.

As she turned her head just a bit, there, placed on the top of the Christmas tree that was standing in the window, was a twinkling star. Its brightness seemed to call to her and she was quickly reminded of something she did as a young child. 'Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight.' As she made her silent wish on the first star she had seen this night, she closed her eyes, lifted her head, and offered her lips to Tom. He accepted them and there in front of the shimmering lights of the Christmas tree and the quiet hush of the city around them, they lost themselves in their passions for one another.

Jessie's place was a small loft that resided on the top floor of a five story apartment building downtown. She enjoyed three rooms and a bath. The Living room, which also doubled as a den and dining room, had a fire place in it and its warmth spread heat evenly throughout the room quickly after she lit the fire. The warmth in the room mirrored her own warmth as she approached Tom and asked him to take off his pants.

"Gladly", he agreed and stripped off his shoes and pants in a flash.

Her intentions were to put the pants in the dryer of the laundry room in the basement. But she fell short as she stood, holding onto his pants, she was like a deer in headlights, frozen, her eyes fixed on the whiteness of his boxer shorts and the obvious bulge they contained. Tom approached her and took the pants from her hands and draped them over the couch. She seemed to respond to him when he took her glasses off and placed them on the end table next to the couch and then walked her over to the couch and sat her down on it. She was helpless and awestruck. She was in lust with the bare skin of his legs and she wanted to touch his hardness.

He kissed her deeply and she kissed him back. Things became a blur for her, she felt his hands on her breast and where she once had clothes she now offered bare skin and hardened nipples. Where he once had boxer shorts, he was now naked completely, his watch was his only clothing, and she tasted his hardness. She followed her animal instinct and she indulged it. Her legs spread wide as he tasted her and she was devouring him. Like a starving man at his first meal in months, she was all over him. He was nose deep in her and sucking on her clit and the waves of eroticism spread like wildfire. Her orgasm was sudden and forceful and she jammed her pelvis into his face as she flowed freely. She could no longer wrap her lips around his penis and instead gripped it with her hand and while she shuttered with her climax she rubbed his cock along her cheek.

She rolled off of him and stood on the raised portion of the fire place and with shaky knees looked over the city with its twinkling lights and Christmas decorations. She leaned against the mantle for support next to the felt red colored stocking she had hung up for Christmas. Her eyes were glazed with her recent climax and she had the reflection in her eye of a string of blue Christmas lights that she had strung along the balcony. The slowly dying fire, reduced to embers, added a soft glow to her skin and to Tom's eyes she was like a statue of Venus. Well posed and skin milky like marble, yet warm and inviting. She had an elegance of features, with a softness and balance that aroused him.

He rose and stood by her and looked over the city with her. "Have you been a good little girl all year? Tell Santa what you really want for Christmas," he whispered in her ear as he nipped on her ear lobe.

Her hand went reflexively to his hardness as he suckled her ear lobe and she gasped, "I want you," her hand began to move along his length, "inside of me" and she leaned back onto his chest. He gently pushed her just a bit forward and with her on the raised portion of the fireplace she was just the right height for him. He used his fingers to prove her wetness and she put both of her arms on the mantel and spread her legs wider for him. He brought his penis to bear on her pussy and before he entered her he ran the head of his dick along the length of her, gathering her wetness along his shaft. He inserted himself into her and then gripped both sides of her hips and sunk himself deep into her. She arched her back and he gained that much more of her and he began to move freely inside of her.

Every thrust for Jessie was like a stab of pure pleasure increasing in value with each successive thrust. She laid her head on the mantel and each time he sank himself into her she let out a cry. Her whole body was alive with feeling and there appeared thousands of diamonds on her skin as her sweat exuded from her.

He was fucking her vigorously now and she could hear the slapping of skin on skin as the pressure of her orgasm built. He began to make sounds himself and she tried to reach behind her to touch him but found that she was flaying about and opted to reach between her legs and feel him as he entered her. When she touched him he groaned with pleasure and was even more energetic in his thrusting. As she touched him entering her she had her thumb on her clit and she rubbed herself. She used her other hand to pull on her nipples and her breath came in gasps and gulps. She kept repeating, "Oh my God, Oh my God," as he sank himself to the hilt inside of her.

He let out a loud cry and the first spasm of semen shoot inside of her. She could feel the sticky fluid grease his cock as it moved inside of her. "Don't stop," she yelled at him, she was so close to her own orgasm.

He pumped himself dry inside of her and his semen flowed around her fingers and down her thighs as she felt him inside of her.

"Don't Stop, Don't stop," she pleaded with him.

"Give it up, baby, cum for me," he told her. He was still hard as a rock and liked watching her orgasm build.

She loved the feel of his wet cock as it slid in and out of her. Her thumb still rubbing on her clit she felt the first wave of her orgasm hit and she reached down and grabbed his balls as she backed into him with force.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," she squeezed his balls as she tightened her vaginal muscles in a vice grip around his cock. Her climax seemed to last forever and she was so light headed she almost passed out. Her legs were too weak to stand and she had to find the couch quickly. On her way, she seemed to just glide into his arms and he floated her to the couch and they lay together, face to face.

"Oh Santa, you sure know how to treat your elf's," she gasped in his ear.

Tom laughed a little and said, "Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas to one and all."

12