Santa Claus: Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he started describing the crazy elf orgy in his office his eyes glazed over, lost in his memories, unaware that he was getting hard. Much to my surprise and delight, Kris' cock grew larger and larger until his pants were tenting straight up a good ten inches. Then, when he got to the part of his story where he sodomized Blizzard, his cock grew even longer and slowly ripped through the fabric of his loose (but not loose enough) pants. My god! He wasn't lying, it could actually do that! I watched in amazement as the head of his massive pole emerged through the splitting seam, encased at first in his silky red boxers, which were decorated with Christmas trees. But soon the insistent bulge ripped through the silk too, and what to my wondering eyes should appear? Santa's fifteen inch cock! It was darker than the rest of his skin, ruddy and throbbing with his hot blood. The boxers and pants settled, revealing every inch of his throbbing Santahood. I thought he'd been bragging when he how big it was. But I shouldn't have doubted him. Kris Kringle never lies!

I'd seen hundreds of cocks on my cross-country quest, from the tiniest little tadgers to the world's biggest pricks. I thought I'd seen them all, but I was wrong. This was definitely the biggest one of them all, by far! I don't particularly care how big a man's penis is when he's fucking me. It always feels great. In fact, anything over two inches thick is downright uncomfortable. But I've always loved to see and hold huge shlongs in my hands, ever since I'd given a bath to fake homeless Santa. Whenever I came across a hung Santa, I'd usually give him a hand job while he fingered me. Sometimes I didn't even need that much to have an orgasm, it was so exciting for me. So looking at Kris' abominable snowman made me instantly wet. I could barely concentrate on his fascinating story.

When he finished talking about the orgy, his cock started getting softer, and he only noticed it when it flopped heavily over onto his thigh.

"Damn it!" shouted Kris. He sat up in bed to cover himself. His cheeks turned beet red, "I'm so sorry. I hate when it does that!"

"It's okay, Kris. Believe me, I've seen it all." He smiled at me and fumbled his cock back into the ripped hole. I even enjoyed watching that. "I hope that's never happened when kids are around."

"No. I only see kids when I'm delivering toys, and to do that I need all my concentration on the task. I need to be filled, suffused with love and the spirit of Christmas. If I'm thinking about anything else... like naked elves for instance, I just can't do it. I mean, I have to fly my sleigh around to millions of houses in a few hours time."

"Yes, how do you do that? I've always wanted to know!"

"I don't know... I just do. I go into some sort of time warp, I guess. I don't know how it works. It just does. If I'm in the 'Christmas Spirit', that is." The expression on his face suddenly became desperate and tears filled his eyes.

Now I understood. I moved closer, sitting on the edge of my bed. "You're afraid you wont be able to get into the Christmas Spirit this year, don't you?"

He burst into tears, holding his hands over his face, his secret fear spoken aloud at last. I moved to his bed and put my hand on his chest. "But what about last Christmas? You delivered the toys then didn't you?"

"Yes, but with the added burden of the sex toy deliveries I missed almost twelve thousand homes! I had so send those presents in the... mail." He said the last word as if it was the most shameful word in the English language. "This year, I don't think I'll be able to deliver any toys at all." He began weeping again.

Santa was a basket case.

"Don't cry Kris. I'll help you figure it out." But of course, I had no idea how. It had taken months for me to stop chasing Santas, even after I realized it was a self-destructive habit that was ruining my life. Christmas Eve was tomorrow! There was precious little time to quiet Kris' troubled mind.

I lay down in bed next to Kris, and cuddled him, my hand on his belly, and my head on his shoulder. His strong arm hugged me lightly, but he didn't try to reach farther and feel me up. If he had, I don't know what I would have done.

A dim light was coming through the window. Shit! I'd been listening to his story for so many hours, I hadn't noticed the time! It had to be after noon, because the sun was only up between noon and 2 in Alaska that time of year. But Kris felt so warm in my arms. I decided to give him a few minutes to cry softly, while I cuddled him and patted his belly. I closed my eyes... for just a second.

When I woke up, Kris' cock had emerged from the hole in his pants again. It seemed to be towering above me. Then I noticed that my bare hand was wrapped around the base of it. Blitzen, it was warm! I could hear from his light snoring that he was asleep. I didn't move a muscle. I just looked at his cock, feeling his flesh in my hand. How long had I been holding it? There was something familiar about his cock... almost like I'd seen it before. Déjà vu... I watched as a tiny bit of pre-cum seeped out of the tip and dripped down the shaft. I stared in fascination as it made its long trip downward, until it spread out on my knuckle. What was I doing?

I let go, and sat up. I looked at the clock. We'd been asleep for hours. It was nearly five P.M. on Christmas Eve!

"Santa... Kris. Wake up," I said, my back to him, not wanting to be tempted by the sight of his cock again. "It's Christmas Eve."

He woke up and cursed again at his misbehaving member.

I laughed. "Maybe you should invest in some stretch-pants," I said.

He chuckled deeply. "I'm glad I amuse you so much."

I still had no idea what to do to help him, but I knew where to start.

"Kris. You need to take me to the North Pole."

I said it firmly, in a no-nonsense way. He said, "Okay."

He'd parked his Sleigh behind a stand of trees a few hundred yards from the diner. My god, the reindeer were beautiful. They were huge and furry. I couldn't believe I was actually seeing them with my own eyes! Kris introduced them to me. Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Sprinkles. Blitzen was apparently home, sick with a cold. As I met each reindeer I was amazed at how individual each one was. Some pranced and pawed, others just stared at me stoically. Apparently Kris understood their language, but I didn't. Just sounded like a bunch of honking and snorting to me.

Santa had to hook them to the sleigh, because he'd unbridled them before coming to see me at the Moose Café. That actually touched me a bit. It meant he'd planned to spend some time chatting with me. Or maybe it meant he'd hoped to fuck me. Either way, it was touching.

The sleigh was impressive for how unimpressive it was. In all the movies it's this super-amazing contraption. But Santa's sleigh is just an ordinary wooden sleigh with chipped paint and rusty old bells. It looked like it had been patched up a hundred times like the old junker I drove. When I climbed aboard, I didn't feel magical. I had imagined this moment my whole life, but it was actually quite ordinary. Just two people climbing aboard an old sleigh. Ho, hum.

But then he shouted in his booming voice, "Dash away!" and the reindeer started galloping. The whole rickety contraption lifted off the snow, as if it were light as a feather. My heart leapt up in my throat! Now this was more like it! The reindeer hooves were now running in midair. We banked up steeply, twisting and dodging among the glistening treetops. I suddenly felt as if the sleigh were going to tip over, so I threw my arms around Kris and looked back to see the lights of Anchorage growing small behind us. The sky was clear. The storm had passed during the night. We were surrounded by stars, dancing playfully around the moon, illuminating a wonderland of snow below us. I held Kris Kringle tight. We snuggled up together, so comfy... so cozy were we.

After a while I noticed something odd.

"Kris. We must be a thousand feet up, in the arctic... but I'm not cold."

"Of course not. You're with me."

We were picking up speed, but I saw Kris pull back on the reins a bit. I understood. There were still things to be said, but he didn't know how to continue.

I gave him a nudge, "So, what happened after the orgy in your office? It sounds like you'd sort of made your peace with the situation."

"Yes. That's right. I didn't have any more orgies for a while. But I did start sleeping with... I mean, fucking female elves, usually one to four at a time. I was shy about it at first, but Blizzard was happy to hook me up with any elf that caught my eye, as long as they weren't Mary's elves. But soon I didn't need help. I hung sprigs of mistletoe about the factory, and if any female elf happened to be standing under one, well she was fair game. It was really quite a fun, liberating time. But I missed Snowbell."

"You didn't see Snowbell?"

"No. I asked around for her, but Mary made it clear that Snowbell was her elf, not mine. I didn't want to fight, so there wasn't much I could do about it. Mary and I... well we never talked about any of it. Eventually we stopped talking entirely. She never ate dinner with me anymore, but stayed over in her wing working on her project."

"So you never saw Snowbell again?" I felt sad. From his story, I could tell that Snowbell was special to him.

He smiled, "I saw her one last time. She snuck into my bedroom one night. I awoke with her sucking my cock. She laughed and laughed when I woke up, thinking it was the funniest thing in the world. Then she got serious and said that she'd been wanting to see me ever so much, but Mary wouldn't let her. I could tell she was conflicted. She was still wearing her hair down as said she would, but she had no choice but to obey Mary. It was in her blood. So I asked her what she was doing in my room. She said Mary had sent her with a proposition. In exchange for one night with Snowbell, I was to donate something to the sex toy project."

"What?"

"My cock."

"What do you mean?"

"I asked the same thing and when Snowbell told me I had no choice but to comply. I would have traded anything for one more night with that little elf. We fucked for hours. I think we both knew it would be our last time. But before I was done, and when I was at my hardest and longest, Snowbell shaved all the hair off my cock and balls, and spread a molding compound around everything."

Oh, my god... could it be?

"When Snowbell was finished she had a perfect cast of my cock and balls. She cleaned off the residue and we went back to fucking... making love, actually, until I fell asleep. When I awoke, Snowbell and the cast were gone."

I started breathing hard. Oh my god, I thought, I hope he tells me what I think he's gonna tell me!

"I was sad. But Christmas was coming and I had no time to be maudlin. Anyway, a few days before Christmas Eve Mary finally showed me the sex toy she wanted me to deliver. Apparently, after all the product testing with all the crazy contraptions she could find, she'd determined that the classic sex toy would be best. The big giant dick."

I was right! I was right!

"She'd turned the cast of my cock into this big rubber..."

I interrupted him, shouting in delight, "...dildo that plays Christmas carols!"

He looked at me and a big smile warmed his face. "Did you like it, Virginia?"

Oh it was too wonderful for words. "Kris! You saved my life!" I stood up, jumped between his knees and threw my arms around him, kissing him with all my love. Kris Kringle had saved my life!

We kissed for a long time. His cock got hard, emerging from the hole in his pants again. It moved up my belly and rested between my breasts, but I didn't touch it. I just wanted to kiss him and he wanted to kiss me. We explored each other's mouths for a long time, sometimes looking into each other's eyes. His azure eyes were the color of a clear blue mountain lake. Eventually his cock realized that I didn't want to fuck, and it shrunk again. I just wanted to kiss Kris Kringle on his sleigh, a thousand feet above the ground, as we crossed the Arctic Circle.

When I'd had my fill, I stepped back and saw the quizzical expression on his face.

"Thanks," he said. "But I didn't save your life, Virginia. I just gave you a rubber cock. You didn't send me your customary Christmas list, so I had to put your name on Mary's sex toy list. I was... actually quite worried that you'd be offended by it. That was a pretty obscene Christmas gift. I almost refused to deliver them... but Mary had put so much work into her project, and I was so distracted by all the elf sex I was having, I just didn't have the energy to say no. But right before delivering them, I ripped all the 'from: Santa' tags off."

I put my hands on his fuzzy face. I loved him with all my heart. I'd always loved Santa. But now I loved Kris Kringle, and that's a different thing altogether. "Kris, I never really finished my story earlier. I think now's a good time to tell you how I finally got my shit together. And how you saved my life. "

"Okay", he said.

I kneeled on the bench next to him and held his hand as I talked. "Well, when I found out I was a truck stop whore, I was pretty ticked off, let me tell you. I didn't regret fucking and blowing scores of anonymous Santas. But the lying... it really pissed me off. So before that jerk of a truck driver came back from the shitter, I got behind the wheel of his eighteen-wheeler and drove off without him. He'd taught me how to drive it, the idiot. I headed straight for Alaska. I knew he wouldn't call the cops on me. I mean, what could he say to them? He was my pimp. I could easily prove that and put him in jail.

"I stopped for gas and Santa hunting all along the Alaska Highway. Fort Nelson, Watson Lake, Winterhorse... Everywhere I stopped I found Santas to kiss and suck and fuck, but they all turned out to be phonies. But I kept heart. I was on a holy mission. Something... some natural force in the universe was driving me to seek you out!"

"Well," he said, "You've finally found me."

I kissed him again, but briefly, and continued my story, "I was getting more and more desperate. By the time I reached Anchorage, Christmas was only a few days away. I started cracking up. I needed to find you... I knew you were in crisis... that you needed me. I was so desperate that I started questioning everything I knew about Santa, and I stopped looking for bearded, jolly, fat men. Now... any man would do. Any man at all as long as he was over thirty. I'd just walk into a gas station or a bar and start kissing every man in the place. Sometimes they'd chase me out... sometimes they wouldn't. Sometimes it ended up with me following them home or taking them back to my stolen truck. Sometimes I was flat on my back in the slushy mud of a freezing cold back alley. Sometimes it was more than one man at a time. One night, four days before Christmas Eve, I went into a sleazy bar, and I was gang fucked. I won't say gang-raped, because I enjoyed every fucking instant of it. There were ten or fifteen men there, all ages, all races, all sizes, fucking me one after another, filling my pussy with cum, shoving their cocks down my throat, jacking off all over my naked body as I lay on my back on the pool table. I loved it... but one by one I realized none of them were you. I begged them to call their friends, anyone, everyone, because Santa was out there somewhere and he needed me to fuck him!"

"Oh, Virginia. I'm so sorry."

"An hour and eight men later, a woman came into the bar looking for her boyfriend. When she saw me naked on the pool table, dripping with cum, a line of men waiting for their turn on me, she fought them off and rescued me. I didn't want to leave, but by this time I was too exhausted to resist. She wanted to call the police, but I convinced her that they weren't raping me. I'd asked them to do it... begged them to. She gave me a t-shirt, since my clothes were back at the bar. Then she gave me some sleeping pills, and I fell asleep. But as soon as I woke up I ran straight out the door. Soon I was dashing through the snow, barefoot, going from house to house, looking for men.

"The first door I banged on was answered by a little old man, probably in his nineties, carrying an oxygen tank. He looked jolly enough for me. I kissed him like crazy, but the tubes that were blowing oxygen up his nose were in the way, so I got on my knees, unzipped his fly and went to town on his cock before he even knew what was happening. He got very hard, very fast. I gobbled on his knob until he shot his wad in my mouth. I looked up at his astonished face, and realized he wasn't you, so I apologized, and ran to the next house. Nobody home. Next house: a woman. Next house...

"I found a middle aged man shoveling his sidewalk. I pushed him onto his back in the snow and started kissing him and rubbing myself all over him. I crawled up his body and rubbed my pussy in his face... I was naked under the t-shirt. He was too stunned to lick me or anything so I just fucked his face for a while. He took off his gloves and started feeling me up... my ass, my tits. Finally he started licking my pussy like crazy. That was more like it! I finally had a screaming orgasm. I was going to fuck him next, but I heard his wife in the house yelling, 'what was that noise, Frank? Are you okay?' Frank? Not Santa? I jumped up and ran off. Next house, nobody home, next house a woman making breakfast for her children.

"Next I came across a small church. I ran inside, intending to pray for you to find me, but instead I found the pastor polishing a candelabra. Soon, I was polishing his penis; first with my mouth, then with my pussy. He was an enthusiastic convert to the church of Virginia, because he bent me over on the railing they give communion at and fucked me from behind. Instead of shooting his wad in me, however, he had me kneel in front of him while he jerked himself off on my face. I looked up at him, my hands together, praying he would turn out to be the real true Santa. He wasn't. Just a perverted priest, led astray by a Santa-seeking slut.

"I was absolutely totally crazed, but happy, so happy! I felt as if I were fulfilling my purpose in the universe! I didn't even knock at the next door I came to. I just barged right in and saw a teenaged boy sitting in front of a television, playing a video game. He was definitely the youngest person I'd ever considered might be Santa, but by this time my standards had really slipped. It turned out later he was eighteen, but I didn't even think about it at the time. I just pushed his game controller aside, unzipped his fly and started sucking his cock. He couldn't believe what was happening. It was like his secret Christmas wish had come true. I heard later that he was a virgin. He isn't anymore. As soon as he was good and hard, I jumped on his lap and started fucking him. He was so astonished that he didn't even notice the preacher's cum dripping off my face. As I fucked him I lifted my shirt up and rubbed my breasts all over his face. His hard young cock felt so good inside me! I started having a screaming orgasm. Soon he started quivering, then he started cumming.

"That's when his mother came back from the store. She'd gone to buy a new snow shovel. When she walked in, she thought her son was being attacked by some wild woman from the woods... and I guess he was. She attacked me with the snow shovel."

I lifted up my bangs, to show the long scar I now had on my forehead.

Kris' eyes were smoky with compassion. I noticed he had an erection from my story, but he'd put a blanket in his lap to cover it up. He leaned toward me and kissed my scar.

I smiled, "There's another one on my thigh... I'll let you kiss that one later. That woman really did a number on me. She even knocked out my two front teeth. I still owe money for the implants. But... actually, she did me a favor. She stopped my ecstatic rampage. I woke up in the Anchorage hospital."