Santa Drops In

Story Info
Santa stops off for a little relaxation on his busy night.
1.4k words
4.25
22.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas Eve and I was sitting in the living room, a glass of wine in my hand. I looked around at all the festive decorations. Too bad I didn't feel as festive. I had put on my sexy Christmas lingerie; a red floral print lace babydoll with white faux fur trim, panties with a red ribbon bow on the front and red thigh-high stockings. Earlier in the evening I had been wearing some killer 4" heels but they were long gone. My original plans for a rocking evening with a friend had been cancelled at the last moment. His kids had come in town a day early. So here I was, drowning my sorrows with my good friend Chardonnay.

Lost in my disappointment, thinking about all that had happened in the past year; I thought I heard something on the roof. It was a tapping noise. It almost sounded like a horse prancing. Maybe it was time to stop drinking.

Suddenly there was a blinding flash of light. When my eyes were able to focus, I saw a rather rotund man, long white beard, dressed in a red suit. "Santa?" I blurted out.

"Well of course, my dear. Who else could make an entrance like that?"

"But, but," I stammered.

"I know, you don't think I am real. You gave up on that thought a long time ago."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well as you know, this is my day to make my rounds, visiting all the good little girls and boys around the world, bringing them gifts. Now don't get me wrong, I love what I do, but occasionally I like to make a stop at a house where someone naughty lives. And from what I've seen, that would be you."

I could feel myself blushing. "I think I've been good this year."

"Yes, you have been very good... at being bad. Having an affair with a married man? Do you call that good?"

I began spitting out excuses. "He is separated from his wife. It just sort of happened. I didn't plan it, besides most available men aren't interested."

"I'm not judging your life, other than to declare you naughty. And that is what I'm looking for," he said with a smile.

With that we walked toward me and sat down on the couch. He took off his gloves and reached out his hand, softly caressing my breast. He slipped his fingers inside my top and began to pinch my nipple.

"You have nice tits, small but nice." I started to say something but he spoke first. "It's not a problem. You do realize I spend all my time with elves?"

With his other hand, he motioned toward his lap. "Why don't you undo Santa's pants and see the present that awaits you."

I lifted up his coat and searched for the opening to his pants. What I found was a rather large bulge hidden behind six buttons. I thought to myself, this really isn't happening. I can't be undoing Santa's pants.

"Hurry up, Janet. I don't have all night."

I was surprised he knew my name but then he supposedly knows everyone by name. I went to the task at hand, button by button, finally pulling the flaps apart. A very large cock sprang out at me. Maybe the evening wasn't going to be so bad after all.

"Well, get to it. You know what to do." He stood up, pulled down his pants and sat back down.

I reached down and took that glorious cock in my hand. It was already as hard as a rock. I moved so that I was kneeling on the floor, between Santa's legs. I began licking his enormous balls as I stroked his shaft. I than began running my tongue up and down the length of his dick, giving the knob a wet kiss. From the way it was bouncing around, I could tell he was enjoying it. All I could think about was getting it in my mouth. So that is what I did. First, I was just sucking and licking the very tip, running my tongue around it. Then I took it in my mouth and slid down about halfway. I heard a very loud moan of pleasure from the big man.

I just kept working on his dick, in and out, in and out. I could feel myself getting excited. Suddenly he grabbed my head and pushed it down as he thrust his hips upward. His entire, massive cock plunged into my mouth. I could feel it in my throat. My eyes watered. I gagged. He let out a laugh.

"Ho Ho Ho. The 'ho' can't handle Santa's candy cane?" He continued to hold my head as he pumped away.

He stopped and pulled his dick out of my mouth. I was coughing and gulping for air, mascara running down my cheeks. He looked down at me, "Santa would like to see what you have underneath that bow on your panties."

"Santa, I should tell you," but before I could finish the sentence he spoke.

"I know all about the hormones and your transitioning. Remember, 'he sees you when your sleeping, he knows when you're awake'," he sang.

I stood up and slid my panties down. I felt a little embarrassed, standing in front of Santa, the mythical figure from my childhood, with panties around my ankles.

"That is a rather small dick or maybe I should call it a clit. After all, you want to be a woman. Turn around," he commanded. "Let me see your ass."

I turned around and lifted my top a little for a better view.

"Mmmm. Very nice, round ass you have. Now why don't you just bend over the end of the couch and let me play with it a little?"

I lay down on the arm of the couch, my ass in the air. I felt him move in close. He began to slide his dick up and down my crack. Then he moved back and I felt his hands rubbing my cheeks, then spreading them apart, searching for my hole. I could feel him poking and prodding, his finger exploring.

"I think it's time Santa gave you your present," he said with a chuckle.

I looked back at him with a worried look. "You are so large and no lube. I really don't think I can take it."

"Don't you worry now, Missy. Santa will take care of everything. I've been butt-fucking elves for a long time, one of the perks of the job."

And with that, he reached into his coat pocket. He came out with something in his hand. As I watched, he sprinkled a fine powder on my ass. He grabbed his cock and put the head against my hole. Then with no effort at all, he slid it right in. I could feel it spreading me but there was no pain. He began thrusting slowly but then began to speed it up. Before I knew it, he was pounding me hard and deep. My face was being pushed into the couch and my feet came off the floor with each inward push. Santa was grunting with each stroke. It wasn't long until he buried it deep in me and just held it there while he filled my ass with who knows what.

He leaned forward, cupped a tit in each hand and gave me a big hug. We rested that way for a few moments and then he stood up. As his cock slid out all I could think of was how much I wanted it to stay in me.

"Well, old Santa must be on his way. I don't want to disappoint any of those good girls and boys." He waved his hand in the air. In an instant, his pants were up and buttoned. With a twinkle in his eyes he said, "I hope you liked your present. Merry Christmas, Janet." Then just as he had appeared, he disappeared.

I sat on the floor dazed, wondering if it had really happened. Between seeing my panties crumpled on the floor and my tingling asshole leaking Santa juice, I concluded it wasn't a dream. A smile came to my face as I thought what a wonderful Christmas it had turned out to be. And I vowed to be naughty next year. Maybe he would return.