Santa Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Trust us. We're all good with it all," she said as she used two fingers to turn my face back toward hers. She leaned her face toward mine and kissed me softly again before releasing me and spreading her legs so I could pull out and get up. I bent over and started pulling my shorts up, only to have Mandy reach out and tug them. "Uh uh. Remember the rule. What Santa takes off stays off!"

"Whatever," I said with a sigh, letting her pull them down my legs and stepping out of them. I sat back down and dug into the bag again to pull out another package.

"Elaine!" I announced.

Elaine quickly got up and stepped over to me, sitting on my lap as she opened her gift. "Oh my!" she gasped as she pulled out a small cylinder about as big as a double A battery from the box with a note tied to it with a small string. She pulled the note from it and read it aloud. "A little bird said your last boyfriend was too small to get the job done, here is a little compensator to solve that!"

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"It's a clit vibrator!" she said with a giggle. "You know, to use it I'm going to have to take my panties off, or more to the point, you are."

"Yeah, I'm not surprised," I answered. "Might as well lose this too then."

"My dress? Why not. I don't mind being naked in front of you," she said as she stood up. It only took a moment for her to pull the strap around her neck up and over her head, letting the front of her top and her big, round tits to be exposed. She pushed the dress down and wiggled her ass to work it over her round tush and then pushed it down, leaving her in just a tiny pair of red satin panties, a red garter holding up nude colored stockings and her red heels. She unclipped the garter and pulled it off, and then stepped in front of me. "You're turn," she said softly, waiting for me to pull her panties down. I reached out and tugged gently exposing a trimmed brown bush that ended just above her full, round pussy lips, a significant portion of her more delicate inner lips protruding as she lifted first one and then the other foot. When I had her naked except for the shoes and stockings, she lifted one foot and set it on the chair next to my leg. "You wanna do the honors?" she asked, turning the little device on and handing it to me.

"Why not?" I said with a shrug. My wife and I had a few toys, but I'd never tired one of these. I gently rubbed it around the juncture of her lips searching for that perfect spot and working it gently between her lips slightly.

"Oh god," she moaned after a few seconds of the buzzing little cylinder being pressed against her. "Between my lips more." I shifted lower and pressed up against her more, letting her lips spread and envelope the small device, almost instantly seeing a difference.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit!" she gasped, reaching for my head and rubbing her hands in my short hair as she pulled my face toward her stomach and crotch. I could smell her arousal as she pushed her pelvis toward me, arching her back and trying to get even closer to me. "Ohhhhh fuck that feels good!" she squealed as the tiny cylinder buzzed between her lips. I saw her legs start to shudder and tremble as I worked the tiny cylinder around between her lips teasing it back and forth across the juncture of her lips and her hidden clit. "FUCK!" she screamed suddenly, my fingers drenched in her juices as her whole body jerked and bucked in front of me. If I hadn't looped an arm around her waist she might have fallen off her heels as she stood in front of me, climaxing strongly.

"Nice," someone behind her said as Elaine gently eased her grip on my head and let me pull my face back from her. I pulled my hand from between her legs and leaned my head down and gently kissed the juncture of her lips, letting my tongue snake out to taste her juices and slip between her lips slightly before drawing my head back and letting go of her waist and ass.

"Ohhhh fuck," she groaned as she moved back to her seat on wobbly legs. "I don't know who got me this, but thank you!" she said holding up the little cylinder I had held out for her.

"Seems Robert is pretty damn good with one too, considering he didn't know what it was at first."

"Hey, I'm an engineer. I can always figure out how to make things work," I said with a laugh.

"You can always get a hardon too. Damn, look at that boner!" Joanne said from where she was sitting on the sofa. "I wouldn't mind riding that for a while."

I looked down and saw that my cock was indeed rock hard again and sticking up at an angle so that it pointed at the ladies on the sofa. I blushed a little at the thought of how exposed I was at that moment and dug in the bag for the next present.

"Joanne," I announced, the thin redhead getting up and walking over to me. She sat gently on my lap and took the present from me, quickly ripping the wrappings off and opening the long flat box.

"Ohhh. It's beautiful!" she cooed as she held up a purple silk blouse. It was clear to me that it was mostly translucent in the bright light and very slinky.

"Well, put it on girl!" Elaine coaxed.

"I'd have to take my dress off," Joanne protested meekly.

"Well yeah!" Elaine said with a laugh. "And that's a problem?"

"Well, a little. Having it off in front of the girls was one thing."

"But sitting on a sexy guy's bare lap in your panties is different?" Elaine questioned.

"I'm not wearing any panties," Joanne hissed with a frown.

"All the better," Elaine chided her. "Come on Santa. Strip that girl!"

"Elaine!" Joanne cried, covering her face with the purple shirt.

"It's okay. You don't really have to," I said quietly enough for the rest to not hear.

"If I don't, I'll never live it down," she answered, pulling the shirt from her face. "Do it. Take it off," she said suddenly, setting her face in a serious determined look.

"You sure?" I asked one more time.

"Yes!" she said, swishing her long, auburn red hair to the side and pulling it clear of her neck so I could find the little zipper on her back. I gently pulled the zipper down to its limit, her arms clamping the dress to her sides so that it didn't fall down as I pulled the zipper down.

"Gotta stand up," I told her softly.

"I know," she said, still sitting on my lap. "I'm kinda nervous.

"Why?"

"I'm not used to being naked in front of a lot of people," she said, turning her face to look at me.

I chuckled and found one of her hands with mine and gently pulled it to my lap, guiding her hand to my engorged shaft. "Me either," I said as she gently wrapped her fingers around as much of my shaft as her delicate hands could circle.

She sat for another minute, her hand stroking my hardon an inch or so as she looked down at me. Finally she let go of my cock and stood up, letting the dress slide down her body, leaving her completely naked before sitting back on my lap.

"There. Not so bad, right?"

"Right," she whispered, her hand finding my cock again and starting to stroke it as I took the purple shirt from her other hand. She had a pair of fairly small breasts, each about the size of a small squashed orange, but each had a nice, two inch, puckered areola that was bright pink with a hard little nipple poking out. Her little brown freckles that spotted her face here and there extended all the way down to her breasts and across the tops of her creamy white skin. I kind of hated to cover her up with the shirt, enjoying the view of her perky little tits and hard nipples.

She let go of my cock long enough to put her arm through the sleeve and then grabbed back hold of her handle while I reached across to help her get the other sleeve in. I buttoned the series of buttons down the front, leaving the top several undone as I slid my hand across the smooth material to cup her left breast in my hand.

"Nice breasts," I whispered as I massaged her firm little boob, her hard nipple pressing into the palm of my hand.

"Nice big cock," she whispered back before suddenly pulling away and quickly moving back to the sofa, barely giving me a chance to see anything of her ass or pussy before she sat down, her knees pressed together to prevent her pussy from being exposed.

I dug in the bag again and pulled out a very small package and opened the tag and looked at it startled. "Diana!" I finally said.

"WOO HOO!" Elaine whooped. "Didn't think you were getting away without something in the bag, did you?"

"You girls didn't need to get me anything," she protested quietly.

"Well, we did. Now get your tush over on his lap and open it up!"

"I have a bad feeling about this," she said as she moved from her chair to sit on my lap. I handed her the small box and she unwrapped it and pulled out what was obviously a series of condoms in individual packages that were still attached to each other end to end. There had to be at least a dozen of them. "Oh god," Diana said, blushing. "Mint flavored condoms?"

"Well, we all know how you love having a breath mint after you suck cock, so, now you can suck cock and have your breath minty fresh at the same time!" Jessica laughed. "Of course you know you gotta now!"

"Gotta what?" Diana asked.

"Use one of course. And let's see there, um...oh yeah, exactly one real cock to try it out on."

"Why not? It's no secret you wanna fuck him. If you'd rather ride his cock instead of sucking him, go for it. But you gotta do one or the other!"

"I don't either!" Diana protested. "I'm married and oh yeah, isn't it you girls who are supposed to be trying to get him interested in you?" she asked sharply.

"Oh come on. You know damn well you want to. You've said you do about a hundred times at work!" Elaine said with a laugh. "Tell you what. You can either suck his cock or you can sit on it. Either way, you gotta use one! Those were the rules right? You had to use the present in his presence."

"That was the rules for you guys, not me!" Diana protested.

"Uh uh. Works both ways!" Mandy interjected. "I mean, come on, we're all friends here. I say go for it. I mean hell, it's not like you didn't get fucked a little while ago by Fran, right?"

I saw Diana blush bright red. "I did not!" she hissed.

"Oh yeah you did. No way you can say getting pumped by a strap on isn't getting fucked. And hell you enjoyed the hell out of it!" Elaine added. "Now. We're not asking you to ride him until he volcanos in you, but yeah, you can either suck it or ride it."

"Oh come on girls. I can't do that! What happens if Jack finds out?"

"How's he going to find out? None of us are going to tell him, you're sure as hell not going to tell him and Robert, well, I'm more than sure Robert isn't saying a word, are you Robert?"

"Uh, me? No, I'm not saying a word about any of this!" I answered emphatically.

"See. Now lose the dress and let's see you put one of those to work!" Elaine said.

"Fine! You wanna see how a real woman does it? Watch this!" She said as she stood up. She pulled the string on the front, untying the red string tying the two halves of the sexy Santa helper dress together, pulling the bow and spreading the material wide enough to wiggle the strapless dress off over her full, round tits and down her body. I stared as she bent over in front of me, her ass, clad in a pair of lacy red panties, pushed out at me as she bent to step out of the dress. She tossed the dress aside and then shimmied her panties down her legs, her bare shaved pussy pushing out between her thighs at me as she bent over. She turned around and faced me, wearing nothing but red thigh high stockings and red heels. She had a small triangle of blonde curls on her mound, pointing toward her pussy, but small enough to be easily covered by even a very skimpy bikini. "You've always wanted to see me naked, here I am!" She said as she stood in front of me, her legs slightly spread to show her full round lips and the little bit of inner lip protruding, her big thirty eight D's lifting and rising on her chest with her breathing.

"Damn," I muttered.

"I'll take that as a compliment," she said as she pulled one of the condom packs off the attached strip of them, tossing the others onto the table behind her. She reached up to her mouth with the package, ripped the end off and pulled out the latex doughnut. "Hope you enjoy this as much as I hope to. More than once I'd thought about what it would be like to strip in front of you and fuck your cock, I guess now I get to find out!"

"UH, yeah," I said as she bent over in front of me, reaching for my hard cock. She set the donut of the condom on my head and then, in a totally surprising move, bent herself farther, using her lips to roll the condom down my shaft. She bobbed her head several times up and down on my shaft, driving my cock all the way into her throat as she pushed the condom down my shaft until it couldn't go any further.

"Fuck that's a big cock!" she gasped as she pulled her face from my cock. "Almost couldn't do that!"

"I didn't know you could," I answered her.

"Yeah, I can. Now, might as well do it so I can see your face," she said, stepping closer, straddling me and the chair. She reached down and grabbed my cock with one hand and aimed it at her pussy as she walked her way a little farther forward. "I know you wanted to grab my tits that day at the river. Might as well go for it now. Not much point in holding back on anything!" she groaned as she started to sit down on me, my head engaging into her pussy and then pushing up into her.

I reached up and cupped both tits, rubbing my thumbs across her nipples gently as she wiggled her hips and worked my fat cock deeper into her.

"God damn your fat!" she moaned as her bare ass pressed against my thighs. She lifted herself up and then let her weight drop her back down, bouncing her firm ass on my thighs before starting another trip up my shaft. "Ohhhh lord," she moaned as I lifted one of her tits to my mouth and sucked her entire areola and nipple in. I flicked my tongue around and around her nipple, teasing the sides of her nipple and the puckered pink areola before grasping her nipple with my teeth and drawing it slowly from my mouth. "Oh god you're good at that!"

"Uh huh," I grunted back as she bounced on my cock, my fat shaft swelling larger with each passing moment. She was right of course. I had wanted to fuck her for a long time. Every time my wife was gone and I was doing without sex for months at a time I thought about just stripping her naked and fucking her brains out when she came over to help make sure I had the house in order. Each time she came over in tight little workout shorts, or short little skirts, I wanted to just pull them down and expose her bare ass and pussy and ram my cock into her. Well, here I was, getting ridden by her.

"God you feel good," she moaned softly. "Does it feel good? Do you like how I feel around your cock?" she asked softly as she bounced, the rhythmic slap slap of her ass on my thighs and the incredible sensations of her tight pussy caressing my shaft were quickly inching me up the hill toward climax.

"Uh huh. Not gonna last long with you doing this," I grunted before kissing my way to her other breast.

"Tell me. Tell me you wanted this as much as I did!"

"Fuck yeah. Last time you were over, a few weeks ago to help me put up the tree? Do you remember that?"

"Oh yeah."

"Every time you bent over I wanted to just pull those sexy little shorts you had on down and fuck you. God I was so horny when you left that I had to turn on some porn and jack off. All I could do was think about what you would look like laying on the floor under the tree, naked except for a little red bow between your tits!"

"OH SHIT!" Diana cried as her whole body convulsed suddenly. She tried to keep bouncing, but her shudders and jerks destroyed her coordination for nearly a full minute, her pussy convulsing and spasming around my shaft. "OH god, I so wanted you to try and feel me up or something. I didn't have on any panties or bra, just wishing you'd feel me up!" she moaned as she ground herself against me.

"God I'm gonna come," I grunted.

"Wait. Wait," she gasped, pulling herself off my shaft. She reached down and quickly pulled the condom off my cock and then sat back down, starting to bounce again. "Do it! Come for me baby! Fuck my hot pussy and fill me with your cum!"

"Ahhhhhh FUCK!" I grunted a few moments later, feeling the surge of cum flow up my shaft and squirt out into her waiting pussy. Over and over I jerked, pumping more cum into her as she sat on me, moaning and grinding her clit hard against the base of my cock.

"Now that was a fuck!" Jessica said quietly. "I'm looking forward to my turn at that now."

"Hell, just make him hard again. I doubt he'll say no. Will you?" Diana breathed as she looked down at me, still sitting on my lap.

"Uh uh," I mumbled before she winked at me and climbed shakily off my lap and shriveling cock.

"God damn that was hot!" Elaine said from where she was sitting. "I hope someone gave me a box of condoms!"

"Let's see, who hasn't gotten anything? Tiffany!" Diana said, digging in the bag next to me. You wanna have one?"

"Hell, yeah! I'm so fucking horny I felt like I was going to come just sitting there watching!" she said as she got up and walked to me, sitting on my lap and taking the present from Diana, who retreated to her own chair. She started to unwrap the long round package, muttering, "Well, this ain't no box of condoms, that's for sure!" she added as she started pulling the paper from the two foot long cylinder.

"You must think I'm superman!" I said with a chuckle.

"Oh sweetie. If a room full of naked women can't get you hard again, either you're gay or we're pitiful!" she said with a giggle as she pulled the last of the wrappings from the package, revealing a long cardboard tube. She pulled the end of the tube off. "OH god. Ohhhhh my god," she said, looking down in the long tubular package. She turned it on end and withdrew a nearly two foot long double ended dildo.

"Well, someone knows you like to swing both ways!" Elaine called with a laugh.

"The real question is, who's going to be on the other end when she tries this out?" Jessica added, laughing as loudly as Elaine. "How about it Joanne? Wanna play double ended whammy?"

"I'd rather get fucked on a street corner than have to lay there and have him watch us do that!" Joanne snapped back. "And just because I did something like that once, doesn't mean I swing both ways either!"

"Whoa. Take it easy," I said, looking past Tiffany to the sofa. "No one is going to make anyone do anything they don't want to. And Joanne, no one insinuated anything."

"Actually, I did," Jessica said, looking across the table at me. "She has a bit of a history."

"Oh?"

"Don't listen to her!" Joanne said angrily. "It's not true!"

"Oh honey, take it easy. I was just kidding," Jessica said, leaning over to gently stroke her fingers down her arm. "No one is accusing you of anything. I was just having some fun."

"It wasn't funny. What I did, I did to try and please my boyfriend. If I had it to do over, I wouldn't do it again, that's for damn sure!"

"What did you do?" I asked curiously.

"She did a girl on girl thing on stage at an amateur night at a strip club. Wouldn't have been so bad but her boyfriend recorded it and sent it to all his buddies and it got out pretty fast," Jessica said quietly. "You know what Tiff, I'll do that with you. We can let Joanne sit on his lap and watch us gettin' it on while we see how well that works. What do you say?"

"OH lord. In front of everyone?" Tiffany asked.

"Sure why not? The only difference between the one you tried earlier and this one is that it has two ends!"

"Yeah, I suppose...but."

"No butts," Diana said. "You have to demonstrate. Unless of course you want Robert to do it for you, or on you or whatever."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers