Santa Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO! No. I don't think that's required," Tiffany said quickly as she got up from my lap. She stepped to the sofa and reached up under her dress and pulled her black panties off, leaving her still dressed in the black dress. Pulling the skirt up to her waist, she sat on one end of the sofa, Jessica moving herself to lay back so her own pussy was only a foot or so from Tiffany's spread legs and clearly wet pussy.

"Come here," I said to Joanne, pulling her back to me so she had to spread her legs and sit on my lap facing the sofa. I wrapped my arms around her and gently cupped one breast while my other idly stroked up and down her thigh while we watched Tiffany work the long purple dildo into her pussy. She lay her head back, teasing the fat purple appendage against her lips, rubbing it around before forcing it slowly into herself, her pussy taking more and more of it in until it reached as deep as it could go and she started pulling it back out again. She worked it in and out of her pussy several dozen strokes before she opened her eyes and paused to let Jessica feed it into her own pussy, slowly forcing the dong into her black lips, pulling some from inside Tiffany until she had it fully inside herself as well.

She began to stroke it, pulling it from her pussy and pushing it into Tiffany and then reversing the stroke to withdraw it from Tiffany and feed it into her own. I sat there, my cock quickly growing as the two lay there, playing with their own breasts while Jessica drove the fat cock in and out of both of them.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah," Tiffany moaned. "I was getting soooo fucking horny waiting."

"Waiting for what?" Jessica gasped as she stroked the double ended cock into them faster and faster.

"To get fucked!" Tiffany squeaked as her body started to buck back in time with Jessica's strokes. "OH god, you're going to make me come!"

"Uh huh," Jessica moaned as we sat and watched them fuck each other with the fat dong.

I felt Joanne's fingers find my cock and pull it up to her pussy, her hips rocking slightly on my lap so that her pussy lips stroked a half an inch or so back and forth across my hard shaft. "Oh god," she moaned in a soft breath, watching the two, her hips moving in time with Jessica's hand plunging the toy in and out of the both of them.

I sat there, not sure if I should be watching the two or playing with Joanne. In the end, I watched the girls and teased Joanne's body any way I could with my hands, one hand working on her tits and the other stroking the inside of her thigh. I was actually surprised when Joanne seemed to lean and slide way forward, her motions pushing my head between her lips before she pushed back, driving me fully into her hot wet pussy. She sat back upright and rocked her hips, rubbing my cock around inside her a little, but not really fucking me to any extent.

"Oh god. Fuck me," she moaned softly, staring at the two. "Fuck my hot, tight pussy with your big, fat cock," she said, taking my hands from her tits and pulling me forward until we both slipped off the chair and landed on the floor on our knees, my cock still buried in her. She pulled my hands, both of them, to her tits and squeezed them with her own as she bent at the waist to lay half on the coffee table. I started stroking slowly into her, driving the full length of my shaft slowly in and out of her tight wet pussy, drawing moans and gasps from her with each stroke.

"Harder," she moaned softly as she continued to watch the purple cock sliding in and out of the two wet pussies in front of us. "Fuck me harder!" In response I stroked faster, letting my thighs slap gently against her bare ass with each stroke, her thighs trapped against the table and my hands trapped between the table top and her tits. "Oh Robert. Harder, please. You won't hurt me. Just fuck me harder!"

I stroked faster, banging into her with abandon, my hips slapping her ass loudly while her whole body shook with each impact. "OH FUCK YES!" she cried. "Give it to me harder! Fuck my hot, tight cunt! I wanna feel you coming in me! Fuck my hot, wet cunt as hard as you can!" she seemed to beg.

My thrusts were banging into her ass so hard that we walked the table the two feet to the sofa, bringing us that much closer to the couple on the sofa. I could see Jessica climaxing, trying to stroke the cock but failing as she climaxed only a couple feet in front of Joanne's face.

"FUCK YES!" Joanne suddenly screamed. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD!"

In and out I plunged as Jessica's climax began to recede, but Tiffany's was just starting. Joanne pushed me back, forcing me out of her pussy. She took my hand and climbed to her feet, pulling me up with her and practically dragging me around to the side of the sofa. She stepped across Tiffany's head, and looked behind me. "Fuck me Robert. Fuck my hot cunt!" She turned back and bent over, pushing her face down between Tiffany's legs and eagerly licking her wet pussy and clit while Jessica continued to stroke the double ender in and out of the two of them.

I looked down at Tiffany, licking Joanne's pussy, her arms reaching for my hips to pull me toward them. She aimed my cock at Joanne and pulled me into her wet pussy again.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me baby! Fuck my hot, tight cunt! You know you want to. Just give it all to me!" Joanne called before dipping her head back down between Tiffany's legs.

"Oh damn," I grunted as I felt Tiffany lick my balls, causing me to pull back. I looked down and jammed into her again, driving my cock fully into her pussy, drawing a cry of pleasure from her. In and out I stroked, her whole body soon trembling and shaking as Tiffany licked her clit while my cock plunged deep into her.

"YES, YES, YES!" Tiffany screamed suddenly, her whole body jerking below Joanne as her orgasm washed over her. I heard her moaning and mumbling and gasping in pleasure as Joanne licked and played with her clit.

"God I'm coming!" Joanne cried suddenly, her legs shaking and her whole body trembling. I could feel her pussy clench around me as I continued to stroke in and out of her, trying to drive her even higher with my strokes. My own climax snuck up on me faster than I expected and I suddenly jerked, pumping a gush of cum into Joanne as I stood behind her. Over and over my body bucked, until my cock began to soften and I sagged with exhaustion.

"Come here sweetie," Jessica said, pulling the fake cock from her pussy and setting it on the table before pushing the whole table back. She held her hands out for me and coaxed me to come again. "Come on. Over here."

"Yeah," I panted, stepping back from the two and stepping around them to Jessica. I looked around, wondering what happened to Elaine and Mandy and realized they are on the floor near my chair, each one licking the other's wet pussy as they lay, one over the other.

"Damn that was hot looking," I said quietly as Jessica pulled me on top of her, my bare chest resting on her full tits.

"So were you," she whispered. "Just between you and me, I'd like to sneak off with you and fuck your brains out!"

"I thought you just came?"

"I did. But now I wanna feel your hard cock in my pussy. How about it? Got enough left for another go around?"

"Hell, I don't know. I haven't had this much sex in, well, months. I don't know that I can get it up again."

"If I can get it up, can I have it?" she asked with a giggle.

"How long do we have?"

"Just between you and me, I don't have anywhere to go, so all afternoon and all night?"

"Really? You wanna fuck around all night?" I asked incredulously.

"Honey, we have one mission. Fuck your brains out until either we can't go any longer, you decide you want one of us more than the others or you just decide you want all of us all the time. Personally, I wouldn't mind getting on your short list of regulars. I can sneak into your office at work and we can play at lunch time and then go home at night and fuck the night away. How about it? Wanna try?"

I looked over at Diana. "You told them that?"

"Uh huh," she answered as she sat in one of the overstuffed chairs, her legs spread and hanging over the arms, a vibrator slowly sliding in and out of her sopping wet pussy. "That's exactly what I told them. You're going out of here with a fuck buddy if it takes all night."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Seriously. I mean come on. What guy would turn down lots of sex with hot single women? If I can't get you to get emotionally involved, I'll go for physically involved."

"How am I supposed to choose one woman?" I asked her with a furrowed brow.

She pulled the vibrator from her pussy and slipped off the chair, kneeling on the floor next to us. "Honey, I don't care if you wanna fuck all of them or all of them at the same time all the time. You're free to choose any or all, as long as you choose."

"Good lord," I whispered.

"They're all still here because they all want you. Hell, I want you, but I'm married. So pick who you want under your tree with that red bow."

"You're terrible!" I said with a frown. "But Mary would love you for it, so I guess I will too."

"Does that mean you pick me?" Jessica asked.

"It means I can't choose so I'm going to have to spend all night figuring it out." I answered with a grin.

"Ohhhhhh goodie!" Jessica said, lifting her face toward mine. She kissed me softly and then whispered, "Let's see if we can get you hard again and put it in me. If you're half as good fucking as you are sucking I think you're gonna make me a very happy woman!"

"You've got this well in hand. I'll go start some food," Diana said as she pushed herself up.

"Just make sure you stay naked!" I called as she walked away.

"Why? Gonna fuck me again?"

"Never know. If I find myself hard and you bent over in front of me, I might do what I wanted to last night."

"I wouldn't complain," she answered before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Well, I would," I said to Jessica as she grinned up at me.

"Uh huh. But for now, it's my turn," she whispered.

Yeah, it was her turn I agreed. It was going to be a long night, but someone had to do it...again and again and again!