Santa Luisa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying the view, sweetie?" Felicia grinned at him.

"What the fuck are you!?" Mark tried to get up, but she slapped him hard across his face. Fuck! Mark never realized how strong she was till now. But then again, she was at least 6′3″ tall and her body looked pretty athletic...

"I do not believe I gave you the permission to get up," she chuckled. "What's the matter, hun, cannot handle a girl with a big clit?"

"Look, Miss Alto, we've had some fun time here..." Mark looked up at her, "but I'm afraid I'm not really into this kind of weird stuff. How about we just forget about what happened, you take me to New York, and we stay friends?"

"No hun!" she shook her head and grinned. "I really do want you to make me cum. Captain's orders!"

"Please, Miss Alto, I'm no longer in the mood for your games," Mark frowned.

"Ah, but you misunderstand, Mr. Sanders," she looked down at him with a very predatory grin. "This is not a game at all. General terms and conditions, clause 6, read it aloud!" she picked a copy of the Charter Agreement from the folding table and tossed it down to Mark.

Mark started reading: "While aboard the aircraft, passengers are required to follow all instructions of the crew. Failure to do so may result in..."

"You see: all fucking instructions of the fucking crew! No fucking exceptions!" Felicia kicked him hard in the groin with her foot, causing Mark to groan and fall on the floor. "So, when I'm fucking instructing you to suck my clit, you are fucking legally required to shut the fuck up and do just that!"

"But this clause is supposed to be about things related to flight safety!" he tried to protest.

"This is totally about the fucking flight safety, hun!" she grinned. "Look at me! You've got me all worked up and my erection won't go away till I cum. Do you think it's fucking safe if I pilot the fucking plane in this fucking state? So, I do fucking insist that you fucking finish what you've started!"

"There is no way in hell I gonna let you put that thing into my mouth!" Mark frowned. "You cannot use that contractual clause to justify sexual harassment! No court in the world would ever accept that."

"Oh my, looks like we've got a little legal dispute here," Felicia gave him an amused grin. "But before you get too cocky, hun, I do suggest you check the jurisdiction clause."

He picked up the paper and started reading: "All claims and disputes related to the present Agreement are to be settled by the competent judicial authority at the place of aircraft registration."

"That's right hun, the place of the fucking aircraft registration," she chuckled. "I don't suppose you could've overlooked what flag is painted on her hull... and since you've spent a few days here, you should have some idea how our justice system works. So, want me to call the cops?"

"Go right ahead!" Mark exclaimed. "I'm a US citizen, even your corrupt cops won't dare to go as far as covering up your sick little perversions!"

Even if she heard him, she made no sign of it. She quickly found her smartphone and started tapping the screen. "Hmm, I guess I'll just call my dear cousin Letty directly..." she mused, seemingly to herself. "I'm sure she won't mind settling our little dispute if I ask her. And since she's the highest-ranking police officer in this country, her judgement shall be pretty much final. Now, did I register her number under 'L' or 'R'..."

Letty... the highest-ranking police officer... was 'Letty' short for 'Leticia'!? 'L' or 'R'... Oh FUCK! "Wait, Superintendent Rodriguez is your cousin?" Mark cried out.

"Yeah, that what most folks call her," Felicia chuckled. "Perhaps you might also care to know that her clit is even bigger than mine and that her favorite sport is raping male prisoners. And you are totally her type, so I'm sure she'll be pretty excited to meet you. Still want me to call the cops, hun?"

12