Santa Luisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She readjusted herself again and started fucking him roughly in a missionary position, her beautiful face was looming directly above him.

"Do you like pleasing me, slut?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Say it properly, bitch!"

"I love you, Mistress!"

"How much do you love me?"

"I love you more than anything, Mistress!"

"What would you do for me?"

"Anything, Mistress!"

"Would you die for me?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Would you kill for me?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Such a gooooooood boy!" she giggled, burying her clit to the hilt into his asshole and, to him, those seemed to be the most desirable words in the entire Universe.

"I really hate to interrupt this, sis... but you should probably know that Letty is out on the airfield and she seems to be pretty eager to have a word with you," he registered a distant feminine voice. He tried to identify its source but everything except her seemed to be blurred.

"Tell her I'm fucking busy!" her voice said.

"Fucking busy or busy fucking?" the distant voice chuckled.

"Get lost, Terry!" her voice snapped angrily.

"As you wish, sis..." the distant voice replied. "But you know, I'll hardly be able to stop our dear cousin if she loses her patience and decides to burst in here. Just telling."

"Fine, tell her I'll be along shortly," her voice said. "All right bitch," her eyes were looking at him directly now. "I hate to cut this short, but I really need to cum fast. So, I want you squeeze my clit with your asshole as hard as you can!"

"Yes, Mistress!" he complied.

* * *

"Oh my, looks like someone's been having lots of fun!" Leticia chuckled as she watched her cousin descend the gangway. As soon as Terry opened the hatch, it became obvious from the sounds coming from inside the airplane that Licia was in the middle of some wild sex adventure and the woman's current appearance only confirmed that. Her long blond hair was in awful disarray and she obviously wore no bra under her halfway-buttoned uniform blouse.

"It would've been much more fun if not for your terrible timing, cuz," Licia scrawled. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Well, sorry about that, dear, but this is kind of official government business..." Leticia offered her a half-apologetic shrug.

"Oh, c'mon, Letty, save this crap for fucking tourists," the blonde rolled her eyes. "Everyone here knows who's the fucking government on this island."

"Whatever, but this is still urgent," Leticia smirked dismissively; she had no desire of entering a bitching contest with Felicia fucking Alto -- the undisputed world champion in that particular sport -- of all people. "I'm looking for certain Mark Sanders," she's gotten straight to business. "Juanita told me you might have some pretty good idea of his whereabouts."

"Oh, the cute boy in a business suit?" Licia replied with a sly grin. "Yeah, he's right there on my plane... but I'm afraid he's pretty much indisposed right now," she giggled and blew a stray lock of her long blond hair off her face.

"Fuck, Licia, is he still breathing?" Leticia frowned.

"No worries, cuz," the blonde's grin widened. "I haven't got your reputation for breaking my toys. He'll be fine in a couple of hours, merely passed out from a double dose of altoine. Can I go shower now?"

"Not just yet, cuz," Leticia shook her head. "You've met Carla Sanchez already, haven't you?" she nodded at the buxom brunette standing next to her.

"Oh, hi there, Carla," Licia smiled at the other woman. "Yeah, we've met..." she nodded to Leticia then turned her attention back to Carla. "You've had a treatment at mom's clinic a while ago and now working on some of Aunt Estella's real estate projects, right?"

"Hi Felicia," the brunette replied with thick Mexican accent. "Yes, you are absolutely right! And well, you see, that gringo boy you've just fucked to unconsciousness... he owns a big real estate company in the States which Doña Estella needs for one of her projects, so I was supposed to seduce him and turn him into my pet."

"Well, sorry about that, hun," Licia shot a sharp glare at the woman. "You should've fucking written 'reserved' across his forehead with your fucking lipstick or something. Anyhow, he's my fucking property now!"

Leticia couldn't help but burst out laughing at the pun in her cousin's last statement, and the fact that the blonde probably didn't intend it that way made it even funnier. "Oh fuck, Licia, that was hilarious! Calm down, cuz, no one's trying to take your new toy away from you. Did you manage to imprint him?"

"Letty, darling, when did I ever pop a virgin boy's cherry without imprinting him?" Licia grinned broadly. "You know I like them obedient."

"Well, that's good news, actually," Leticia smiled. "Because, Carla here almost fucked it up! BIG TIME!" she glared at the Mexican realter. "This is why I had to intervene personally at the last moment and make sure he missed his flight. But I've got worried when he didn't return to town."

"I'm sorry again about that, Miss Rodriguez," Carla shrugged apologetically, "but you know, I'm still pretty new to all this. Dr. Alto instructed me it was absolutely imperative that the male feels sexual desire for me in order for the imprinting to work. And well, the boy's gotten suspicious for some reason and was resisting all my advances."

"It always works when you dominate them properly, hun," Licia commented with another proud grin on her face.

"Anyway, Licia, you can keep the boy for all I care," Leticia interjected. "But this is a part of one of mom's schemes, you see... she really needs Carla to take over Sanders Development, so I'd appreciate if you could make the necessary arrangements ASAP."

"Oh, Letty, there is only one tiny problem here," Licia replied. "There may be no company to take over if our dear Marky doesn't show up for the fucking court hearing in fucking New York City tomorrow. Carla, darling, I don't suppose you knew he was in the middle of divorce proceedings that weren't going all too well for him, did you?" she glared at the brunette.

"No, I didn't know anything about it," the other woman shook her head apologetically.

"Oh fuck!" Leticia swore.

"Well, luckily for us all, Juanita overheard him talking with his lawyer on the phone and was nice enough to share that info with me," Licia grinned slyly. "And even more luckily for the two of you," she gave Leticia and Carla a pointed look, "I do have a fucking plan... and I do have a fucking plane that can fly to fucking New York. But I also do have my fucking terms: I get to keep all Marky's money and stocks. I don't mind making Carla the company's CEO since I don't know a fucking thing about the fucking real estate business anyway, but I'll remain the fucking shareholder. Do we have a fucking agreement here?"

"Sounds fair enough," Leticia nodded; even though it was Carla who screwed it up, there was no way of denying the fact that her own intervention only made things worse. If Licia could actually set things right, that would benefit everyone. "I'm sure mom won't mind as long as you can fix this mess. We've got a few operatives in New York... I'll give you the contacts in case you need any help."

"I think I can manage on my own, cuz," Licia shrugged. "But thanks, you can never know... and Carla, hun," she turned to the buxom realter, "we need to have a little chat so you can tell me all you know about that bitch wifey of my new boytoy. But first, I need a fucking shower! So why don't you get on the fucking plane and make yourself comfy... please do forgive me for the mess," she giggled. "Terry, where the fuck is my co-pilot?" she then turned to her sister, a very pretty tall brunette dressed in turquoise flight attendant's uniform who remained quiet during the entire exchange.

"Oh, our dear little sis was at Renata's plowing some slutboy's ass last time I saw her; found her there after you called me," Terry replied with a smirk. "She promised to be along shortly."

"You should've grabbed her by her pretty red hair and dragged her pretty little ass here!" Licia frowned.

"Yeah, right! Fuck it, Licia, you know damn well that our little sis's got your punch and I've got no wish of sporting a black eye, thank you very much!" the brunette shook her head.

"Whatever," the blonde smirked. "You'll be both sporting fucking black eyes if Ranny's not here by the time I'm out of the fucking shower! Take care, cuz, I'll keep you posted," she nodded to Leticia before climbing the gangway and disappearing inside her plane.

12