Santa Luisa Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark must "entertain" his flight attendant and his ex-lover.
4.5k words
3.89
11.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I wanted to include an illustration of what the plane interior was like, but the site admin was apparently concerned there could be some copyright issues with it. Anyways, if you'd want to see what the setting actually looks like, just do Google image search for 'Embraer Legacy 500' ;)

Chapter 3
Inflight Entertainment

Even without opening his eyes, Mark could tell he was on an airplane from the familiar vibrations and monotonous hum of jet engines. He was on his way home; the cab breakdown, the missed flight, the sadistic perverted blonde... it was all just a bad dream. Then why couldn't he remember boarding his flight? Why was his ass hurting so much and why did his throat feel so sore? Why did his arms and wrists feel so uncomfortable? Oh, fuck! His hands were cuffed behind his back, he realized.

He had to muster some courage before he could open his eyes; his brain already knew what he would see, but his subconsciousness was trying hard to deny it. No, this definitely wasn't the cabin of a commercial airliner... he recognized the interior of Felicia's Embraer at once. He was laying on the leather sofa covered with a polar blanket. Oh well, at least the plane was in the air -- so the sadistic pilot lady kept her word and was taking him home after subjecting him to her perverse abuses.

Then he saw a tall pretty brunette dressed in turquoise air hostess uniform complemented by a navy-blue silk neckerchief approach him.

"Oh, you are finally awake, sir," she offered him a pleasant smile as she leaned over him. She looked to be in her early twenties. Her beautiful eyes were the color of dark amber. "I am Teresa, your flight attendant. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Teresa, yes, Felicia mentioned one of her sisters' first name was Teresa. But this young woman appeared to be nothing like her cruel domineering sister, her voice sounded soft and sympathetic. "Where are we?" Mark asked.

"On our way to New York, sir," the beauty replied. "Should be landing at JFK in slightly over three hours."

Thanks God! Despite all her unpleasant qualities, Felicia Alto actually did turn out to be an honest businesswoman, one had to grant her that at least. "I would greatly appreciate if you uncuffed my hands, Miss," he said to the stewardess.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, sir, but I cannot do that," she replied apologetically. "The captain insisted that you should remain cuffed for now, for your own safety. But perhaps you would like a refreshment?"

Right, for my own safety! He frowned mentally. "A refreshment, hmmm... and how am I supposed drink it with my hands restrained behind my back?"

"Oh, don't you worry about that, sir," the pretty brunette gave him another pleasant smile. "I'll serve it to you in a way that you won't need to use your hands."

"All right, a scotch on the rocks would be nice," Mark smiled back at her.

"I'm sorry, sir, I haven't got that," Teresa replied. "How about some champagne?"

"Yeah, that would be nice too," he agreed.

"Excellent, sir," the girl beamed. "Now, I want you to lie on your back and open your mouth while I prepare you your drink."

What was she planning to do? Just pour the drink into his mouth? The prospect wasn't really very appealing... No, she certainly wouldn't do something like that, she seemed really nice. He did as she told him, even though laying on his back with his hands cuffed behind him as they were turned out to be rather awkward.

He expected the pretty flight attendant would rush to the galley in to fetch his drink, but she seemed to be in no hurry to leave. She was still standing in the aisle beside the sofa. Slowly, she lifted up her uniform skirt and started to pull down her plain navy-blue thong she was wearing underneath. Fuck, what was she doing? Yet, Mark couldn't help admiring the view that opened before him; her long shapely legs were covered by smooth dark tan colored stockings (likely with silicon hold-ups, since she wore no garter belt) and ended in plain but elegant navy-blue pumps with moderately high stiletto heels. As her panty went down, he saw her neatly trimmed bush of dark curly pubic hair and her pretty nether lips.

"Like what see, sir?" she grinned at him.

"Uhm, yes, very..." Mark replied confused. "But I thought you were going to fix me a drink?"

"Oh, don't you worry, sir," the woman's grin broadened. "I'm going to fix you a very special drink and I'm going to serve it to you in a very, very special way." With that, she quickly straddled his chest and cupped his chin in her hand -- to his horror, Mark realized that she had the very same kind of manicure as her sister. "Aren't you excited, sir?" she giggled.

Oh fuck! Was she planning to do what he was thinking she was planning to do?

"All right, sir, now I really need you to open your mouth as wide as you can and let me serve you your refreshment," Teresa went on. Mark could now clearly hear the same sadistic streak in the brunette's voice that he remembered all too well from his previous experience with her older sister. "I do suggest you try to swallow all of your drink, because if I spill any on your face or shirt, you won't be able to wash it," she giggled again.

"No, please, I don't want a drink anymore!" he pleaded.

"Well, that's too bad for you, sir," she chuckled. "Because I really, really want to serve you this drink and I'm afraid you'll have to let me do it, whether you want it or not." She lifted herself from his chest and started positioning her pussy over his face.

"No, please, get off me!" he protested.

"What was that, sir?" she said angrily as she dug her sharply filed fingernails into the soft flesh of his cheeks. "Are you refusing to comply with the instructions of your flight attendant? You have been already briefed by the captain that you were absolutely required to follow all instructions of the crew aboard this aircraft, haven't you?"

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry, I'll do everything you tell me," Mark started quickly as he realized that resistance was futile.

"Mmmm... it is good that you've finally decided to be reasonable, sir," Teresa grinned predatorily. "But I'm afraid I must still punish you for disobeying my instructions." She suddenly lowered her crotch all the way down to his face completely covering his moth and his nose with her pussy.

It didn't actually seem like much of the punishment until Mark suddenly realized that this passionate erotic kiss of her nether lips has completely cut of his supply of fresh air. In panic, he started trashing his head trying to throw Teresa off his face. But it was in vain and only seemed to turn her on. "Ohhh yessss! This feels soooo good, don't stop," she moaned on top of him, giggling. "I bet I could come while smothering you to death with my cunt. Ohhh yesss! But if you actually want me to let you breathe, sir, I do suggest you start pleasuring me with your tongue."

Realizing how desperate his situation was, he started licking the inside of her hot wet womanhood energetically. "Ohhh yesss, sir, that's very good!" she moaned approvingly. "And since you are finally learning to obey your flight attendant, I gonna let you breathe now." She slightly lifted herself up and he grasped for air eagerly.

"See, sir, that wasn't so hard at all, was it?" Teresa's voice said from far above. "But we are going to do this again, I'm afraid. Oh yes, I just love punishing disobedient passengers so much, I simply cannot help it. And once I start doing it, I cannot stop till I cum, you see. This is something you must really take into consideration before you decide to disobey me again, sir. So, I'll be punishing you till you make me cum and I do suggest you put your best effort in it, slut! You don't mind me calling you 'slut', do you, sir?" she erupted in giggles.

"No, ma'am," he replied. Felicia liked his displays of submission and her younger sister probably would as well. May be this would make her go easy on him.

"That's right, slut! You should be calling me 'ma'am' from now on, I like that," she giggled again and rewarded him with an affectionate pet on his cheek. Now I do suggest you draw a very deep breath, cuz you won't be getting any air for a while." Mark drew as much air into his lungs as he could. Just in time, as the next instant he was enveloped into another hot smothering kiss of Teresa's wet womanhood again.

She was riding his face for a sometime while verbally abusing him in every possible way imaginable. He was trying to pleasure her with his tongue as if his life depended on it... which seemed to be pretty much the case. She was rewarding him generously with her moans of pleasure, but never seemed to relent till he was on the verge of fainting from the lack of oxygen. Only then would she lift her lusting loins off his abused face for a brief moment, giving him just enough time to draw a breath before resuming tormenting him with redoubled zeal.

Finally, her moans got brisk and irregular as her breath became heavy. "Ohhhhhh yesssssssssss, sluuuut, I am cuuuuuumming! Maaaake meee cuuuum aaaaalll ooooover youuuuur diiiiirty faaaaace!" She cried in ecstasy, firmly gripping his head with her strong hands and pressing his face into her hungry contracting vagina. Her powerful thighs hugged his neck tightly. "Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss! Thiiiiiis feeeeeeeeels soooooo gooooood!" Mark's air reserves were running alarmingly low, yet the gorgeous brunette stewardess seemed to be completely oblivious of the fact engulfed by her delicious orgasm. With his hands securely cuffed behind his back, his head locked in the iron grip of her tights and hands and his face tightly squashed against her throbbing wet sex, he had no chance of breaking free, nor any way of pleading for her mercy...

"Wake up, slut! Don't you fucking dare to die on me!" Mark was brought back to his senses by burning pain in his cheeks. Theresa was looming over him, slapping him across his face hard. Her voice sounded genuinely concerned.

"Please, stop, it hurts," he moaned weakly.

"Oh, you've got me scared for a moment there, you fucking moron!" she slapped him hard across his face one last time. "Never do this to me again!"

"I'm so sorry about that, ma'am," Mark frowned, "but I couldn't exactly help it, you know... I didn't realize you actually cared."

"Yeah, fuck, sorry about that, hun... I've got carried away," the brunette stewardess shrugged half-apologetically and half-dismissively. "And, of course, I do fucking care, you fucking idiot!" she added angrily. "Who's gonna entertain me for the rest of the fucking fight if you fucking die now? Have you fucking thought of that?"

"All right, ma'am, I get it..." Mark smirked. "You've nearly smothered me to death with your pussy and it is still my fault."

"But of course, it is your fault, you silly," she giggled. "Everything is your fault, that's the part of your new job description. But, for what it's worth, I'm really glad you've made it."

Well, this seemed to be the only kind of apology and the greatest display of affection this sick sadistic bitch was likely capable of... Mark was unsure if he should feel flattered or terrified.

"Anyway, slut, I still need to serve you your refreshment, remember?" Teresa grinned. "So, open your mouth and try not to spill any of it."

"Anything to please you, ma'am," he said submissively and opened his mouth as wide is he could. There was no way around this, the bitch would have her way one way or another and defying her would only make things worse as he has learned already. It didn't matter -- in less than three hours the plane would land in New York and this nightmare will be over.

"That's the spirit!" Teresa giggled and positioned her groin over his face. Then she parted her nether lips near her clit with her fingers and a small fountain of yellow liquid erupted just under her love button. She was carefully aiming the stream into Mark's open mouth and she seemed to be quite experienced in this particular exercise; her aim turned out to be exceptionally precise. As the bitter-salty liquid started filling his oral cavity and strong acidic odor hit his nostrils, he felt a strong urge to vomit; but that was likely to enrage his tormentor, so he managed to suppress it and started swallowing her piss as promptly as he could. He had to be very quick about it as her "champagne" was pouring into his mouth at alarmingly fast rate.

Steadily, her fountain died out. "Oh, you've actually managed to swallow it all, I'm impressed," she smiled approvingly. "Did you like it?"

He was about to tell her how much he loved it; that was probably what she would want to hear. But then, he looked into her dark amber eyes that seemed to be piercing right through his soul and he hesitated. "What kind of answer would you like to hear, ma'am?"

"Only the truth and nothing but the truth," she grinned.

"Would you punish me if you won't like the truth?" he asked her.

"I will punish you if you lie to me," she said sharply. "But, as much as l might enjoy punishing my sluts, I see no reason to punish someone for honesty. It is said that the bitter truth is better than a sweet lie... so, strange as it might seem to you, I actually want us to be honest with each other."

"Well, if you really want an honest answer, ma'am, I absolutely hated what you just did to me," Mark replied. "I found the experience of being forced to drink your piss totally disgusting and repulsive!"

"Oh! Just the kind of answer I was hoping to hear!" Teresa beamed broadly.

"You did?" he looked at her confused.

"But of course, hun!" she smiled at him. "There is no challenge in making someone do things they enjoy doing anyway, is there? Making someone do things they dislike, on the other hand... do you realize how empowering that is? Do you have any idea how good it feels knowing you totally hated doing it, but did it for me anyway?"

"You didn't exactly leave me much choice," he shrugged.

"But isn't that the beauty of it!?" she chuckled. "I've made you submit to my will, to my desires, leaving you no option but to obey me? Isn't that the domination in its purest form? Isn't that exciting?"

"It is, in a way," he admitted.

"Oh my, Mark, who would've thought you turn out to be such a dirty little pervert?" he suddenly heard a familiar voice and felt goose bumps spreading all over his body.

"Carla! What the fuck are you doing here?" The buxom Mexican brunette was sitting in one of the seats just across the aisle from the sofa with amused grin on her face. She was wearing a bright red silk blouse, a black pencil skirt, red stockings or pantyhose and a pair of black high heel sandals. Mark didn't see her when he woke up -- he was pretty sure of that. She must've taken a 'front raw' seat to watch Teresa's little performance. How much did she see? Oh God, this was so humiliating!

"I've volunteered to help your fiancée to sort out your divorce problems," she gave him a sly wink.

"I've got no fucking fiancée!" Mark protested. "I've got enough problems with one fucking marriage! Do I look like a madman to get into another?"

"I hate to disappoint you, hun," Teresa, who was still sitting on top of him, chuckled, "but you are engaged to be married to my sister Felicia as soon as the matter of your divorce is settled. Aren't you exited to have me as your future sister in law? I'm sure we'll be spending lots of time together," she added in a sultry voice, then leaned down and licked him across his face.

"No way!" Mark exclaimed. "Felicia Alto would be the last woman in the world I might be inclined to marry!"

"Oh Marky, dear..." Teresa interjected again. "I'm sure you don't mind me calling you that, do you?" she nudged his cheek. "Anyway, I hate to disappoint you once more, but you really haven't got any say in this matter, I'm afraid. You see, Licia has already made up her mind that she's gonna marry you... and, as she likes to say, this is final and non-negotiable."

"No!" he protestad. "Felicia promised me she'd take me to New York if I did what she wanted. We had a fucking agreement!"

"Well, we are on our way to fucking New York, aren't we, hun? And Licia is in the fucking cockpit right now piloting the fucking plane. So, she's sure as hell keeping her promise," Teresa gave him an amused look. "But I don't suppose she ever promised to set you free after the flight, did she?" The pretty stewardess erupted in giggles.

"Look, Miss Alto..." Mark looked sharply at the woman straddling his chest. "You've told me yourself before that you wanted us to be frank with each other, so let's be frank! Your sister fucking raped me because I was in a desperate situation. You have fucking raped me and I realize there is nothing to prevent you from doing this again for as many times as you like while we are in the air. But as soon as we land in New York, this is going to be fucking over! We'll be in the United States of fucking America! A place with real laws, real courts and real fucking cops! A place where your dictatress aunt won't be able to protect you! So, how about this: I'll lick your pussy, drink your piss and let you do to me whatever the fuck you want me to do for the rest of this fucking flight; but once we land, you just take those fucking handcuffs off me, let me walk down the fucking gangway and we stay fucking friends?"

"Teresa, dear, are you sure he is imprinted?" Carla said with a note concern in her voice. "I've never seen an imprinted boy behaving so insolently."

″No offense, hun," Teresa looked at the Mexican woman ignoring Mark, "but you haven't seen that many imprinted boys yet. It's been what, three months, since you've joined the Sisterhood? Anyway, he is imprinted all right... I sure as hell saw with my own eyes my sister plowing his ass mercilessly in a missionary position while he was moaning like a whore and telling her how much he loved her and how he'd do anything for her. Oh, Marky, dear, I don't suppose you remember anything of it, do you?" she gave Mark a very amused grin. "Of course, you don't! You were probably so high after Licia came into your ass for the first that you wouldn't remember anything that happened after that," she chuckled. "But thanks to your and Letty's terrific timing," she'd shot a glare back at Carla, "she had to cut it short and didn't have a chance to condition him properly yet... so he's still able to think independently while she's not around. But no worries, once he sees her face and hears her voice, he'll be as meek as a muffin."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Mark frowned. Even though she was speaking English, half of it sounded like Chinese to him. But he sure as hell didn't like the parts he's got. "What is this imprinting stuff? Did your sister drug me or something?"

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough, dear, I don't want to spoil your surprise," the sadistic stewardess grinned at him teasingly. "Besides, slutboys are supposed to keep their pretty little mouths shut when the ladies are talking!" she slapped him hard across his face. "Carla, darling, I think Marky here needs another drink, but I'm pretty empty right now... wouldn't you be so kind to oblige?"

12