Santa Luisa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I've had a few Coronas earlier, was just about to go to the restroom..." Carla grinned. "But I guess this is gonna be much more fun."

"Never use a restroom if you can use a slutboy's mouth," Teresa giggled. "That's my principle."

"Mmmmm.... sounds like something I might want to borrow," Carla giggled unzipping her skirt. She easily wiggled out of it and it turned out that she wore a pair of stockings held up by a sheer garter belt of the same red color. Her small sheer red thong perfectly matched the ensemble; as she wore it under her garter belt, it took her a bit of time to unclip the suspenders from the tops of her stockings in order to remove it. She never felt any need to shave or trim her thick bush and it seemed like she was in no hurry to change her habits. Slowly and seductively, she straightened her stockings before clipping them to the suspenders again. "Teresa, darling, would you mind making some space there?" she grinned as she was finally ready.

"He's all yours, hun," the pretty flight attendant chuckled, lifting herself from Mark's chest. But his new-found freedom was short-lived as Carla straddled him the next instant. "Sorry, lover boy, I haven't had much practice doing this, so I hope you don't mind if spray it all over your face," she giggled lifting herself up and advancing crotch forward. "Just kidding, I don't actually give a shit how much mess I gonna make and whether you mind it or not! You are my little bitch now, so you'll just have to take whatever I do to you and thank me for it! Oh, yes, this is going to be so much fun!" She slapped him across his face repeatedly.

"Ouch, Carla, what was that for?" Mark groaned. There seemed to be quite a bit more strength in her punches than one would suspect in a woman of her statue and her body looked more athletic than he remembered. Has she been hitting the gym lately?

"No reason in particular, darling," she giggled. "Just wanted to do this for a very long time... to wipe that smug gringo smile off your face, you know. And, by the way, since I gonna to be your boss soon, I want you to start calling me 'Miss Sanchez' from now on!"

"What do you mean, you are going to be my boss?" he looked at her confused.

"Oh, I've got an agreement with your fiancée that I am to be the new CEO of Sanders Development and you are to work as my assistant," she grinned broadly. "Aren't you excited, darling?"

"No fucking way!" Mark scrawled.

"Oh my, such a spirited stallion!" Carla chuckled. "Let's hope we won't need to turn you into a gelding. Now, open that pretty little mouth of yours so that I can serve you some good Mexican beer!" Without waiting for him to comply, she pinched his nose between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand, leaving him no choice but to open his mouth in order to get some air. Then she spread her engorged nether lips with the fingers of her left hand and readjusted herself to get a more desirable angle.

"Ohhhhhh yes, here it comes, bitch!" she moaned as a golden waterfall erupted. She wasn't nearly as precise as Teresa and almost as much of her 'beer' as was spraying over Mark's face as was pouring into his mouth. Remembering Teresa's earlier warning, he opened his opened his jaws as wide as he could tried to catch as many of her drops as possible by shifting position of his head. But Carla appeared to be determined to make it difficult for him -- she now seemed to be aiming her fountain for his eyes rather than for his mouth. "Oh, look at you, darling, you've got my nectar all over your pretty gringo face! Isn't that gorgeous!?" she giggled wildly as her stream finally waned.

"Fuck it, slut!" he suddenly heard the flight attendant's stern voice. "You've spilled your drink all over your seat! You do realize you'll have to clean it up, right?"

"She wasn't exactly making this easy for me," Mark tried to protest.

"Are you trying to blame this on Miss Sanchez, bitch?" Teresa replied angrily. "I thought we've already agreed that everything was your fucking fault, haven't we? So, you shall have to clean up this mess! With your fucking tongue!"

"Yes, ma'am," he agreed obediently.

"Teresa, darling, he'll do it in just a minute," Carla interjected. "But first I want him to clean my pussy and make me hard, so that I can have a bit of fun with his other hole while he's doing his choir. You don't mind, do you?" she giggled.

"By all means, dear," the stewardess chuckled in response.

"All right, bitch, you've herd me!" his former business associate looked down at him. "So, get to it, start cleaning your boss' smelly cunt!" With that, she lowered her womanhood on his mouth and grabbed his head with her both hands.

There was no way out of it and Mark started licking her nether lips. Her vagina was still dry and tasted of urine and sweat. His nose was buried into her abundant pubic hair and strong musky smell was filling his nostrils; it seemed like she hadn't showered in a while. What the fuck did she mean she wanted him to make her hard? Carla was a normal woman, not a freak like Felicia; Mark knew that from his own first-hand experience.

"Oh, yes, baby, I always loved how your tongue felt in my pussy!" she moaned with pleasure as she was starting to get noticeably wet. "Yes, lick it, harder! Yes, just like that! Mmmm... play with my clit now," she readjusted herself slightly to give him a better angle for his new task.

Mark started nibbling on her love button and caressing it with his tongue eagerly. This wouldn't be the first time he was eating out Carla's pussy after all. It would've actually been fun if not for her new domineering attitude and the fact that she was now working together with Felicia on the latter's maniac plans. Perhaps he could even get his former lover in the mood for some good old-fashioned normal sex? Her intensifying moans of pleasure certainly sounded reassuring. Until...

12