Santa Luisa Ch. 04

Story Info
Mark learns terrifying truth while subjected to more abuse.
5.3k words
3.94
10.6k
15
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this chapter contains scenes of reluctant/non-consensual sex and genetically altered characters with unusual anatomy.

Chapter 4 Rape and Revelations

Oh fuck! Her clitoris was growing! She maintained a firm grip on his head tightly pressing his nose into her hairy pelvis so he had no way of observing the transformation. But he didn't need to see it to realize what was happening; he knew it all too well from his earlier experienced with Felicia. But how!? She wasn't supposed to have that thing! She certainly didn't have it last time he was fucking her.

"Ahhhhh, here it comes, baby!" she moaned with pleasure and excitement. "Couldn't wait to try it out! That's one of my new augmentations, you see. It's not the only one... you've surely noticed improvements to my figure too. Much more muscle and much less fat! My body's gonna stay this was no matter how much I eat or whether I exercise or not! Isn't that that wonderful!" she laughed happily. "And you know what the best part is? I'm not gonna age! Ever!"

Her bizarre organ was filling the inner space of his mouth at an alarming rate; Mark could feel its pointy tip hitting his pharynx as he started to gag, but Carla only tightened her grip on his head. "Oh yes, darling, choke on my big clit," she moaned, "let's see if I can force it down your throat! You know, you are my first! Oh, I was hoping so much I would get to deflower you, baby; such a shame Felicia's beaten me on it. I shouldn't complain about it though... after all, I owe this wonderful new body of mine to your soon to be mother in law, Dr. Milena Alto. She is a great woman and a great scientist; you should be fucking proud to be engaged to her daughter, not whine about it all the time!"

"Oh yes, this feels sooooo good!" she moaned as the head of her expending appendage forced its way past his pharynx into his esophagus. He started trashing his head as his gag reflex kicked in, but had no chance of breaking free from the dead grip of her strong hands. If anything, this only made his abuser more exited. "Yes, baby, keep doing this!" she cried out. "I just love the way it makes your tight warm throat wiggle around me!"

Mark wasn't sure for how long Carla kept him locked in this position. The enormous intruder inside his throat was blocking his airways and he was starting to feel the effects of oxygen deprivation quite acutely. Fuck! Was he destined to be suffocated to death after all? Well, at least that would ruin Felicia's sick plans.

"Oh shit, Carla, look at his face, it's all red!" Teresa's voice came to his rescue just as he though he was about to pass out. "You gonna choke him to death this way, pull it out a little! Just so that you are out of his pharynx." Carla's hands yanked his head backward and he grasped for air eagerly as his throat was free again. "Just like that, yes," the other woman continued her instruction. "Give him a few seconds of respire, then you can ram it back in. I know it feels good, but don't keep him locked for too long. Yeah, that should be enough oxygen for our patient, now you jam it back in all the way again," the flight attendant chuckled.

Forcefully, Carla's strong hands pushed Mark's head back toward his cruel destiny. He felt sharp burning pain as her huge shaft abruptly invaded his already sore throat again while his nose was buried once more into her bush. "Oh yes, that feel wonderful!" she moaned. "Teresa, dear, you seem to be quite an expert."

"Oh, I know a thing or two about anatomy," the other woman's voice chuckled. "I'm helping mom at the clinic when Licia doesn't need me, but you already know that, right?"

"Yeah, I remember seeing you there," Carla's voice replied. "You were assisting Dr. Alto during my treatment."

"Yep," Teresa's voice confirmed. "You might want to let our little slutboy breathe now, hun."

"Right," Carla chuckled, pulling Mark's head a little, just as she did before, only to impale his esophagus onto her think wet phallic appendage once more after a few seconds. Again, his abused throat exploded in pain and, again, she moaned in pleasure. "Oh yes, baby, this feels goooood! Am I hurting you?"

"You know, he cannot exactly answer you, dear," Teresa chuckled. "But as a medic, I'm pretty sure it hurts him like hell."

"Serves him right!" Carla giggled in response. She firmly held his head in place now, but pulled back her hips so that only the very tip of her monstrosity remained inside his mouth and then rammed it back in all the way. As she was now using the power of her much stronger thigh and buttock muscles, the penetration turned out to be even more brutal; Mark would've screamed in pain if his vocal cords weren't jammed. Then she repeated the movement again and again picking up her tempo. "Oh yes, I love so much raping that gringo throat of yours!" she moaned. "You've always felt so entitled just because you were a rich guy from a rich country! You've always thought it gave you the right to treat other people like dirt! You've always thought that every girl from a poor country should feel privileged to suck your disgusting tiny dick just because you had a fat wallet! Well, guess what, bitch!? The tables are turning! Look who's sucking whose dick now!" she giggled extatically. "Thanks to Doña Estella, Dr. Alto and the Sisterhood, things are fucking changing! Soon, the girls like me will be running this fucking world and the guys like you will be sucking our fucking dicks!"

"Carla, dear, that was such an inspiring speech!" Teresa clapped her hands and chucked. "But since you've mentioned you wanted to have a go at his other fuckhole as well and, since you probably haven't had enough practice controlling your erection yet, you might want to pull out now."

"Oh yes, thank you, darling," Carla withdrew her hideous organ from Mark's mouth, breathing heavily and he also took this opportunity to catch his own breath. Finally, he could take a good look at the augmentation she was using to violate his throat. It had the same sleek pointed shape and the same smooth red skin covered with natural lube as Felicia's rape instrument. Even though Carla didn't seem to be quite as big as the blonde pilot lady, her length and girth still dwarfed Mark's own modest dimensions.

"How do you control it?" the Mexican asked as her finally breathing steadied. She was sitting atop of Mark's chest but didn't seem to pay much attention to him right now.

"You see, a phalloclitoris doesn't work quite like a man's penis, dear," Teresa, who has now made herself comfortable in one of the seats across the aisle, replied. "We actually have pretty much control over it. It tends to go erect when you are aroused, but you do have a choice whether you allow it to happen or not... I mean, imagine yourself at a party wearing a small cocktail dress and suddenly seeing some pretty boy or girl. Would be pretty inconvenient if your clit suddenly snapped to full attention, right?" she giggled. "Well, you would certainly feel a strong urge to get hard... but luckily, you can either allow it to happen or not."

"This is one of the things that makes us so superior to males," she went on. "Mother-nature has left them no choice in the matter, but my mom has made sure that we do have that choice! Similarly, when you cum or when you are no longer aroused, your phalloclitoris tends to go placid and retract. But again, you do have a choice whether to allow that to happen or if you want to keep it erect. Essentially, you cannot make it change state at will, but you can prevent it from changing state if you want to. As I said, it takes a bit of practice, but it's not really as difficult as it might sound."

"Will you help me practice?" Carla's voice sounded genuinely excited.

"But of course, hun," Teresa replied with a smile on her face. "We are all Sisters; we are supposed to help each other in any way we can. That's what the Sisterhood is about, isn't it? But anyway, you should make our little slutboy clean the mess you've made on the couch before your piss dries completely and ruins the leather... and before you lose your erection." The air hostess chuckled.

"Yeah, right!" Carla lifted her weight from Mark and stood in the aisle. "Ok, bitch, now I want you to get down on your knees in the aisle and start cleaning the mess you've made! Keep your pretty ass high in the air so that I can fuck it easily."

"Yes, Miss Sanchez," he grumbled, "it's not like I've got much choice anyway." Getting off the couch with his hands restrained turned out to be no trivial matter.

"Oh, you've got plenty of choice, darling," Carla chuckled. "Yeah, I won't deny that I've been dying to try my new phalloclitoris on your asshole, but I'm also pretty excited to test my augmented muscular strength. So, you've got the fucking choice between being my fuckslut or my punchbag! Of course, you must realize that I still gonna rape your cute little ass after I beat you into submission, should you choose the latter option," she erupted in merry giggles kicking Mark in the midsection with her foot.

"No, please, don't hurt me, I'll do what you want," he pleaded.

"That's a good little fuckslut!" she chuckled approvingly giving him a playful slap on his ass. Then she grabbed the chain of his handcuffs roughly urging him into desired position: his face just above the end of the sofa where his had was previously resting and his butt high in the air in the aisle. With her free hand, she quickly undid his pants and pulled them down together with his briefs unceremoniously.

Soon enough, Mark felt the familiar sensation of the wet pointy tip forcing its way into his anus. "Ahhh, that feels good," his abuser moaned.

For a few seconds, she was probing his rear entrance with slow teasing gyration, but Mark already had a pretty good guess what would come next and his mind filled with horror. "Please, not all the way in right away!" he pleaded. "You gonna hurt me!"

"But that's the fucking point, baby," she laughed and tightened her grip on his cuffs. The next instant, his guts exploded with burning pain as her pelvis slammed into his buttocks. "Ohhhhh yessssss!" she emitted a loud intense moan. "I love this! My big clit is just made for raping tight male assess!"

"That's pretty much true, actually," Teresa chuckled from behind. "Mom originally came up with the idea of phalloclitoris cuz she fancied pegging her boytoy with a part of her own body rather than with a plastic dildo. Another woman in her place might've just grown herself a penis - that would've been much simpler since the genes for that are already there and it would only take some minor tweaking to activate them. But not mom! She's a perfectionist; she wanted something 'more elegant and feminine' as she likes to put it. She didn't want it to dangle between her legs when she had no use for it as that would make wearing sexy lingerie and bikinis inconvenient. And she wanted something better suited for anal sex!"

"Oh, didn't know that!" Carla replied with amusement. "Well, bitch, since it turns out my clit was made for fucking your ass, we'll be doing this a lot from now on." With that, she pulled herself out almost completely only to bury her weapon to the hilt into Mark's abused gut with another powerful trust the next instant.

"Yeah," the other woman continued. "Anyway, as she was working on this augmentation, mom decided to add a few other useful features. For once, she thought this could be a fun and practical way to administer altoine; back in those days, she still used to synthesize it in the lab and the subjects were injected by a conventional syringe. She also realized that a phalloclitoris could actually be used as a penis to allow one woman impregnate another... but that's a bit trickier; there is no way of turning already formed ovaries into functional ovotestes, so only an embryonic can produce fertile sperm."

"Oh wow!" Carla exclaimed excitedly. "That would be so hot if I could actually make another girl pregnant! But, oh well, you've said I cannot do that..." Her chatter with Teresa didn't seem to distract her much from raping Mark's ass; she has now gotten herself into a steady leisurely tempo by now. On the other hand, their conversation provided a welcome distraction for Mark: even though he wasn't necessarily liking what he was hearing, following it allowed his mind to put his own sufferings into background.

"No, hun, I'm sorry," the flight attendant replied. "You are a postnatal: you were augmented after your birth; you've got the genes for all the features, so to speak, but only your daughters will be able to benefit from some of them..."

"Fuck, it, slut!" her voice now sounded much closer as Mark felt a strong hand grabbing his hair. "You were supposed to be cleaning your fucking mess while she's fucking your asshole!" She pulled his read up and slapped him hard across his face as her beautiful dark amber eyes flashed with anger. "I'll have your fucking hide for refurbishing this fucking cushion if the fucking leather gets ruined! Am I making myself fucking clear?"

"Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry... I'll do it right away," he babbled apologetically.

"You better!" Teresa gave him another painful face slap before releasing his hair while he felt Carla's pole slamming into his rear entrance more brutally than before.

"Oh, yes, bitch!" the Mexican moaned and slapped his ass cheek hard. "Lick my fucking piss while I'm raping you!"

Without waiting for any further 'encouragement' Mark concentrated on his assignment. The moisture has evaporated by now only leaving a few barely visible spots of salt sediment on soft grey leather. He began licking them enthusiastically. Teresa made herself comfortable on the couch beside him burying her fingers into his hair. From time to time, she would guide his head to the next spot or reward him with and affectionate caress.

"Teresa, darling, is it true what they say that you and your sisters are the first embryonics?" apparently satisfied with his performance, Carla resumed her chatter with the stewardess while setting into an energetic rhythm.

"Well, our dear cousin Letty is the very first of our kind, actually," the other woman replied. "Licia came next and I'm the third; our little sis Ranny is like us too, of course. We are also the first true FUTA, for that matter. Mom has engineered our genomes and created our embryos in a lab. Well, strictly speaking, Dr. Alto is not our mother and we are not sisters: only about 5% of our genetic material comes from her, the rest is from various 'donors'... but since she carried all three of us herself and raised us like her own daughters, she is our mom and we are sisters."

"She started working on Licia, me and Ranny before she started working on Letty, in fact," Teresa went on. "But you see, she never felt strongly about passing on her own genes; she wanted us to have the most desirable traits and didn't give a flying fuck where those genes came from. Aunt Estella, on the other hand, wanted her baby to have as much of her own genes as possible, so Letty's essentially her parthenogenic daughter. This was obviously much easier to do than hand-picking alleles from hundreds of various sources; that's why Letty's embryo was ready first."

"But Superintendent Rodriguez doesn't look that much like Doña Estella!" Carla's voice sounded somewhat confused. "I mean you can certainly tell they are related, but they still seem quite different."

"Oh, you're confusing parthenogenesis with cloning, hun," Teresa chuckled. "Those are not the same things. True, in both cases all genetic material comes from a single source, but that's pretty much where the similarity ends. Genome of clone is an exact copy of the prototype; all source genes are combined into exactly the same chromosomes in exactly the same way. In case of a parthenogenic child, all the genes still come from a single parent, but they might be recombined into chromosomes in a very different manner; some of the source genes may be duplicated while others could be dropped out. It's like cutting a page of text into separate words and rearranging them, you see? You still have all the same building blocks, but the end result is not necessarily the same. So no, Letty's not Aunt Estella's genetic facsimile; mom made sure the source genes were recombined in the most desirable way and added a few extra tweaks here and there."

"Makes sense," the Mexican agreed. "See what kind of amazing family you'll be marrying into, bitch!" she laughed while slapping Mark hard across his buttocks several times and accelerated her tempo. "Oh yes, I'm enjoying this so much! We should definitely do it more often! But what did you mean when you said the four of you are the first true FUTA?" she turned her attention back to Teresa. "Didn't your mother already augment herself, Doña Estella and a few others by the time your cousin was born?"

"Yeah, sure... before she started working on us, mom has already developed several augmentations that could be applied to an adult using transgenic vectors," the other woman acknowledged. "But you do remember what the acronym stands for, right? Full Unified Transgenic Augmentation. Maybe you've noticed that the initials of my and my sisters' first names combined with the first letter of our last name form the same acronym; that's mom's sense of humor," she chuckled. "But anyway, the keyword here is 'unified'... she integrated all the augmentations she previously designed into our genomes, but also added a few new features. One of those is that all our augmentation genes are grouped into an extra chromosome; she calls it 'T-chromosome' and it has a way of duplicating itself if the cell nucleus ends up with only one copy. This ensures that any of our daughters will always get a full diploid set of FUTA genes even if the other parent is unaugmented."

"It works the same way for all true FUTA, both embryonics like me and postnatals like you," she continued. "But early augments like mom herself and Aunt Estella are slightly different: their augmentation genes were added to various chromosomes through series of separate vector treatments as those were developed. She says things could get pretty messy if she tried to have babies the normal way since her augmentations wouldn't be passed on to her natural children in a consistent manner; that's why she had her own tubes tied and recommended the same to all her patients that were treated with pre-FUTA vectors. Obviously, they can still have themselves impregnated with artificially created embryos, like mom did with me and my sisters."

"You said my daughters would always be FUTA..." Carla said pensively. "And what if I have a son?"

"Oh, you cannot, hun," Teresa emitted a subtle chuckle. "None of us can. Mom's made sure no male could ever benefit from her work; the combination of augmentation genes with Y-chromosome results in a lethal condition. If a guy somehow gets treated by one of her vectors, he'll end up dead within days. By the same token, if you egg gets knocked up by a Y-chromosome sperm, you'll have a miscarriage. Of cause, this can only happen if the sperm comes from a male; there'll be no such risk if you decide to make a baby with me or someone like me."

12