Santa Luisa Ch. 05

Story Info
Mark nearly loses his life as he meets the sadistic co-pilot.
4.1k words
3.74
9k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this chapter contains scenes of verbal/physical abuse and reluctant/non-consensual sex. No character was killed or suffered any permanent injuries during the writing of this story.

Chapter 5 Onboard Emergency

"Oh yes, baby, kiss it, twirl your tongue around it!" Teresa moaned as Mark started playing with her bud. It looked and felt pretty much like a clitoris of any normal woman right now, but he already has a fairly good idea how it would 'flower' in a few minutes. "Don't be scared, I'm not planning to rape your throat with it like Carla just did... not right now at least," she giggled playfully. "I do not want you to see my phalloclitoris as an instrument of giving you sufferings. Feel how eagerly it responds to your caresses! I want you to watch it grow and try to appreciate it for what it really is: an integral part of me. My body is a masterpiece of art, literary: my genome was carefully crafted allele by allele; every little detail matters, every element adds to the beauty of the whole."

Right! He was all too aware of a not-so-little detail of Carla's anatomy still stretching his anus. Well, at least, she wasn't actually humping him for now... merely gyrating her hips lazily, rubbing them against his, still sensitive from her earlier abuses, buttocks. Yet, there was something about Teresa which seemed to be pulling him like a powerful magnet. Was it her genetically-enhanced superhuman beauty? It probably played some part, but hardly it was merely that. She actually seemed to be kind of nice... well, when she wasn't letting her inner "evil bitch from Hell" out to play. Not exactly nice, maybe... but at least she wasn't being deliberately mean like this new Carla "version 2.0"; nor did she seem to be much of a cruel heartless "ice queen" that was her older sister. Was it just that she seemed to be less mean than others? A kind of "bad cop - good cop" effect?

In any case, doing his best to keep this woman happy was certainly the wisest course of action in his current circumstances, so his consciousness could dismiss the fact that something deep inside of him was actually yearning to do just that with relative ease. She was responding to his caresses by slow but eager movements of her hips and by soft moans of pleasure that sounded like heavenly music to him right now. And, sure enough, her serpent was now coming out of its hiding place. He paused to take a good look at it. What was the description she quoted earlier? 'Elegant and feminine'? Somehow, her organ actually seemed to be just that, especially with the unearthly beauty of the mountains her heaving breasts and the valley of her divine blissful face beyond looming in the background. "Oh, don't stop, baby," she moaned.

"You said you wanted me to admire it," he told her.

"Well, are you? I mean, admiring it?" she asked playfully.

"Totally, ma'am," he confessed. "It is as beautiful as the rest of you."

"Flatterer!" she laughed and buried her long fingers into his hair, ruffling it affectionately.

"Am not!" he protested. "Only the truth and nothing but the truth."

"Ok, let's suppose I believed you and you've earned your brown-noser point," she chuckled teasingly. "But if you want to keep me in a good mood, you should really get back to work." She applied a little pressure on his head to urge him. Not much... he knew by now how strong she was and how forceful she could be; but she was not being forceful at all this time, it was merely a display of her eagerness.

He wrapped his lips around her glittering red pillar and started moving his head up and down. She moaned softly.

"Fuck it, Marky, who's doing a blowjob like that?" he heard Carla's voice from behind. "Weren't you paying any fucking attention at all back in the old days when I was still willing to put your disgusting little prick into my mouth?"

No, he was not. He was just enjoying the sensation in blissful oblivion. He never considered that he might actually need to learn this particular skill until he climbed aboard this damn plane. He left her remark without an answer; his mouth was pretty much occupied anyway.

"Ok, I'll give you a little tip, slut: it's not called 'sucking a dick' for nothing! Well, 'sucking a clit' in this instance..." she chuckled. "But anyhow, the fucking keyword here is 'sucking'! So, you should wrap your lips around her as tightly as you can and apply some goddamn suction! Fooling around with your tongue is highly encouraged too."

Despite Carla's insulting tone, Mark was actually grateful for her advice. After all, he did want to make Teresa feel good. So, he followed it as well as he could manage and was soon rewarded by intense moans of pleasure.

"Oh, yes, baby, that's very good!" Teresa's voice told him as he felt her other hand moving over his head. "Ohhhh, if you only knew how much I am tempted right now to lock your head in my grip and ram my clit all the way down your sweet little throat! How much I want to fuck your face mercilessly till I dump my delicious juice down your gullet! Well, I've promised you I wouldn't do that, so I won't," she said with a bit of dismay. "But you know, it would make me very, very happy if you managed to deep-throat me on your own."

Oh fuck, why was she doing that? She did not have to respect her promises. He was completely in her power, her toy; she'd made a pretty good point of demonstrating that earlier. She could do to him whatever the fuck she wanted; yet, for some reason, she seemed to be leaving him free choice in this matter! And the fact that she was actually asking him for a favor instead of simply forcing her desires upon him somehow was making it impossible for him to refuse. Yes, he wanted to make her happy, he wanted it more than anything! And he started to lower his head, forcing her glorious phalloclitoris deeper inside him.

"Oh yes, baby, I'm so proud of you!" she emitted another soft moan. Her fingers were stroking his hair, but he felt no pressure from her strong hands - she was letting him do this at his own pace. He felt a strong urge to gag as the head of her hungry serpent was passing his pharynx, but he suppressed it. And then he used the whole power of his upper torso to drive her pillar all the way in and buried his nose into the neat triangle of her beautiful pubic hair.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" she screamed with pleasure. "You just did it! You just did it for me! Ohhhh, this makes me so very happy!"

Her fingers were caressing his head and her sharp nails were scratching his skin... but she wasn't really digging them in deep; it actually felt rather good. And there was still no pressure. She wasn't holding his head down - he was doing it himself; and holding his breath for as long as he could. Finally, when felt he was close to fainting, he pulled his head up. Her elegant member popped out oh his mouth; she made no attempt to stop it. "I'm sorry, ma'am, I do not think I can do this again on my own," he looked up at her apologetically. "Not this time. But I do not mind if you have your way with me, if that would make you happy."

There was a very content smile on her beautiful face. "Oh silly! You cannot even imagine how happy you've just made me," she ruffled his hair again. "No physical pleasure can possibly compare to this. But I shall certainly take you up on your offer sometime very soon," she gave him a meaningful wink and one of her predatory feline grins. "Carla, darling, you did mean it when you've said you wanted me to knock you up with a baby earlier, didn't you?" she suddenly turned her attention to the other woman before Mark could say anything. "Cuz I'm pretty much ready for some baby-making now," she emitted a merry giggle.

"Oh, absolutely!" Carla replied excitedly "I totally want you inside me, Teresa, and I couldn't wish for a better father for my future child."

"Father' is not the word we normally use, darling," Teresa frowned. "It's traditionally a masculine word and we do not like using masculine words to describe ourselves. The preferred term is genetrix: literally, it's the Latin for 'parent' in feminine form; but it's not strictly synonymous to mater, the word for 'mother'. Oh, and since we are practically family now, please do call 'Terry'," she added with a big grin.

"Didn't know that, still learning... but makes perfect sense to distinguish ourselves from the inferior and obsolete sex that way," the other woman chuckled. "So, Terry, sweetheart, where do you want me?" she added in sultry voice.

"Ah, actually I've got a pretty fun idea about that," a wide mischievous grin was flashing on Teresa's face as she spoke. "This is why I wanted you to stay hard... we'll use our little slutboy here as a cushion," she erupted in giggles. "Just maneuver him to lay flat on his belly on the couch and lay on top of him... keep your clit inside him. I'll take care of the rest!"

Oh fuck, so much for Teresa's 'nice' side! Mark thought to himself, yet he knew better than to protest. At some level, he already figured out what she was doing, but another part of him was stubbornly refusing to admit it... Yet, he didn't get too much time to ponder on this as Carla unceremoniously pushed him down on the couch. She managed to remain inside him and he felt her weight drop on top of him almost at once.

"Move your legs together, bitch, so that your ass stays tight for my big clit and so that I can spread mine wide for my new lover!" she chucked. "Remember, I'd never let you stick your junk in me without a condom? I never allowed any man to do that! You know why? Because I never wanted any of your fucking seed inside me! I never wanted to bear any of your fucking babies! Because you males are all fucking disgusting! But I'm letting her do this because she is fucking perfect! I want her inside me! I want her seed inside me! I want to carry her babies! I want my daughters to be like her!"

He complied; not that he really had much choice.

"Oh, thank you, darling," Teresa chuckled. "I hope I won't disappoint you. Now I want you to raise that pretty ass of yours as high as you can without pulling out of him completely."

"Mmmm..." Carla moaned playfully and Mark felt her phalloclitoris vacating his rectal cavity. Then he felt depression of the cushions in the rear part of the couch under the pressure of Teresa's legs. And then, Carla's shaft slammed into him with incredible force as an extra weight of another body settled on top.

"Oh fuck!" he screamed in pain. It was echoed by Carla's moans of pleasure.

"Do you like it, bitch?" Teresa laughed playfully. "Do you like me using you as a cushion for breading the woman who never wanted any of your own dirty juzz inside her while she's plowing your ass with her clit?"

"Not really," he scrawled.

"Well, you better start getting fucking used to this," she laughed again picking up her tempo, "because me, Licia and those like us are superior to you in every fucking respect. No girl who'd met someone like me will ever want any of your disgusting male dicks inside her again!"

Whatever, Mark thought to himself. With the combined weight of the two bodies pressing him down to the couch and Carla's rod ramming his rear entrance, he wasn't exactly in any position to object. And then he saw a pair of shapely long legs in smooth black stockings and glossy black high-heel peeptoes in the aisle. With his angle of vision being limited as it was, the rest of their owner's body was concealed from him; but these weren't Felicia's shoes, he remembered those quite well.

"So sorry to be a party-pooper, lovebirds," an unfamiliar young feminine voice said playfully, "but I hope you won't mind me borrowing our new boytoy for a bit. Licia wants me back in the cockpit in twenty minutes and the two of you seem to be having enough fun with each other."

"All right, sis," Teresa's voice sounded with a great deal of annoyance. "Just try not to do anything stupid, ok?"

Mark suddenly felt Carla's body on top of him leaning to the side, forcing him to do the same and pushing him toward the edge of the couch. Soon, deprived of support, he fell on the floor as his abuser's phalloclitoris popped out of his anus with an audible 'plop' sound.

"I'll be a good girl, Terry, I promise," the newcomer's voice replied. "Just wanted to try out a couple of tricks I've learned from Letty." Mark adjusted his position to take a better look at her; above him was towering a tall girl who appeared to be in her late teens. Her pretty face with a few freckles was framed by slightly curly locks of fiery red hair. She sported uniform identical to the one he'd seen on Felicia earlier except that there were only three golden stripes on her jacket sleeve, which identified her as the second pilot. Obviously, this could be none else than Felicia's and Teresa's younger sister Urania.

"I don't like the sound of this already," Teresa's voice scrawled from the couch. "As I said, sis, try not to do anything fucking stupid! Or I'll have your fucking hide. Capisce?"

"All right, all right, I get it!" the girl replied. "Well, slut, looks like we gonna have lots of fun, you and I," she leaned down to Mark and grabbed the end of his necktie. "I will at any rate," she erupted in giggles. "Come with me, doggy!"

Mark didn't like Urania's exchange with Teresa. Not at all! But what could he do? And how much worse could it possibly get anyway? She was pulling hard on his tie urging him to get up and follow her which wasn't exactly very easy with his hands still cuffed behind his back. When he finally managed to get on his knees, the redhead led him to the front of the cabin. It was difficult to move this way, but the distance was not great - only a few yards.

They were now in the part of the aisle with two pairs of comfortable leather seats facing each other on either side. Urania quickly removed her jacket and threw it on one of the seats, then reached for the zipper of her black miniskirt. As she wiggled out of it, Mark was offered an excellent view of the lacey tops of her hold-up stocking and her sexy black panties. The latter soon followed her jacket and skirt, but she seemed to be in no hurry to rid herself of any further items of her clothing; her white uniform blouse, her stockings and her elegant high-heeled shoes stayed on. She had a very nice pussy with thin labia and a neat triangle of fiery-red pubic hair above.

"Enjoying the view, bitch?" the redhead pilot laughed. "Ok, I want you in the aisle with your head down and your ass up; make sure I can reach it with my foot!" she added as she settled herself into one of the comfy leather seats pivoting it 45 degrees.

Mark's earlier experience with Felicia and Teresa already taught him that obedience was the best strategy and he suspected this would be the case with their younger sister as well, so he complied without arguing. After assuming the position she wanted, he started rearing till he felt one of her sharp stiletto heels firmly pressed into his ass cheek. It did hurt a bit, but it was really nothing comparing to Felicia's and Teresa's sharply filed fingernails digging into his flash. Yeah, shit, Urania sported exactly the same claw-like style of manicure as her older sisters - so he suspected he'd be feeling more of that soon enough.

"That's perfect, slut!" she told him approvingly. "Have you ever been fucked with a shoe heel?"

"Not really, ma'am," he replied. "I kind of did a blowjob to your sister's heel once, but that was it I'm afraid."

"Would you like to try it?" she giggled.

"I'd rather not, ma'am," he admitted.

"Well, that's too bad for you, bitch!" she erupted in more giggles. "Because we are doing it anyway!" With that she pressed the tip of her heel against his anus. "I would suggest you try to open up, but that's really up to you; I don't give a flying fuck how much I might hurt you if I must force my way in... Did you ever wonder what it felt like to menstruate?" she chuckled. "Well, guess what? You're about to find out!"

Oh fuck! And he was naïve enough to think this could not get any worse! Could he expect any help from Teresa if he cried? Not likely! She seemed to be way too preoccupied with fucking Carla's pussy right now and, even though they were separated by the distance mere few yards, they could have just as well been miles away with the hum of jet engines filling the airplane cabin; his pleas for secours would only reach her ears as indistinct muffed sound. That would probably only make Urania angry and Mark was even afraid to think of what she might do to him if she got angry. So, he remained silent and relaxed his anal ring muscles as much as he could.

* * *

"Oh Terry, you are the best fuck I've ever had," Carla said tenderly as her orgasm subsided.

"You ain't too bad yourself, babe," Teresa replied with an affectionate smile. She was lying on top of her lover in a missionary position, her still erect phalloclitoris resting inside the other woman's hot wet pussy filled with her own sticky love juice.

To be completely honest, she had plenty of better sex in her life... but Carla's eagerness and admiration for her made up for what the woman lacked in her love-making skills. Teresa liked being admired by other people. She fucking deserved it by the mere circumstances of her birth alone, but she also liked to think that she had plenty of other admirable qualities she had developed on her own.

"Shit, Terry, come over, quickly! Something's wrong!" she suddenly heard her younger sister's cry.

The fuck, can't a girl enjoy her orgasm in peace!? Reluctantly, Teresa pulled out of lover's comfortable warm folds. "This better be good, Ranny..." she scrawled getting up from the couch.

Shit indeed! She quickly covered the few yards separating her from her sister as she beheld the scene in the front of the cabin: the boy was lying on the floor in a heap, motionless; Ranny was crouching over him wearing only her blouse and stockings, with an expression of panic on her face... and with her clit still fully erect and dripping cum.

"Fuck you, Ranny! Did you fucking kill him!?" Teresa shouted.

"No, no, I think he's still breathing..." her younger sister replied with confusion.

Yes, he was. Teresa could tell that herself already as she leaned over the boy and felt his neck with her hand. But his pulse was weak.

"The fuck did you do to him, sis?" she scrawled undoing the boy's necktie. "No, you can tell me later, get me the fucking first aid kit! Carla, find my purse, I need the fucking key for his fucking cuffs!" She shouted. Her trained fingers were already unbuttoning the collar of his shirt with fast precise movements. Just now, she noticed a tickle of pinkish liquid pouring out of her patient's anus. Ranny's cum mixed with the boy's blood? The fuck!?

"Stay with me, bitch! No one gave you the fucking permission to die!" Teresa muttered feeling the boy's pulse. As Carla fetched her purse, she quickly grabbed it and found the keyring inside. She handed it to Ranny who just arrived with the first aid kit, exchanging it for the latter. "Get him out of those cuffs, sis, quickly! Carla, take off his shoes!" she gave orders to her impromptu assistants. "Gotta restore his blood circulation!"

12