Santa Luisa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid down the first aid kit box on the floor and opened it, quickly scanning through the content. A pack of norepinephrine ampules: check! Single-use plastic syringe: check! Cotton swab and disinfectant liquid: check! That should do it; it had to! "Shit, Ranny, did you fucking hurt him a lot?" she demanded unpacking the syringe and installing the needle.

"Yeah, I guess so," her younger sister replied. "I've kinda made him bleed in there with my shoe heel before fucking his ass. But I shouldn't've damaged his vital organs or anything... he's out of the cuffs now, by the way."

"Good, turn him on his back and roll up his sleeve! I don't give a fuck which one!" Teresa issued her next instruction while loading the syringe with norepinephrine. "Fuck it, sis, haven't you ever heard of such a thing as pain shock?"

"Yeah, I've heard... never knew what it looked like," Ranny replied. "Rolled up his sleeve, what now?"

"This is what it fucking looks like; now you fucking know!" Teresa snapped. "Hold this for me, would you?" she handed the syringe to her sister. "Keep the needle up and don't touch it!" She poured some disinfectant liquid on the swab. Quickly, she found the appropriate spot on her patient's forearm and disinfected the skin. "The syringe, sis!" she outstretched her hand.

Once the syringe was in her hand, she pierced the patient's vein with the needle and administered the injection; she didn't need to think about what she was doing - her hands knew it on their own. "All right, this is all I can do for him right now," she announced withdrawing the syringe. She then produced a miniature electronic sphygmomanometer from the first aid kit and gauged the boy's blood pressure; it was still too early for the drug to take any effect, but she needed a point of reference to monitor his progress.

"Let's move him to the couch!" Teresa said once she was done. "Carla, find a blanket and cover it - he's leaking blood and Ranny's jizz and we don't want it to ruin the cushions! Ranny, help me to lift him!" With the help of her "assistants", she was soon able to move her patient to his impromptu bed. She then instructed Carla to get a few pillows and place them under the boy's feet so that his legs would remain in elevated position. She also had Ranny get a sponge and some detergent from the galley and clean up the mess on the floor - no fucking reason to let perfectly good carpeting go ruin on top of everything! Finally, she gauged her patient's blood pressure again. The readings were promising; he should make it. The medical emergency was officially over... nothing else to be done under the circumstances.

"Damn it, Ranny, the fuck were you thinking?" she demanded her sister angrily.

"I've seen Letty do it to one of her boytoys," the girl looked down. "It seemed like fun."

"Fuck it, sis!" Teresa frowned. "Our cuz can fucking afford it! She's grabbing those boys from the streets; no one actually gives a flying fuck if they leave the Police HQ basement alive and in one piece or not... not anyone that matters anyway. It only makes the male scum respect her authority more. But this," she nodded at the unconscious boy on the couch, "this is fucking different! Licia's got big plans for this guy! And so does Letty! And so does our dear Aunt Estella! When will you finally learn to think with your fucking head - not with your fucking ovotestes!?"

"I'm sorry, sis," Ranny looked down sheepishly.

"Fuck you, Ranny! You keep saying fucking sorry and you keep making fucking mess again and again!" Teresa replied angrily. "Anyway, you should get your pretty ass to the fucking cockpit and tell Licia!"

"Oh fuck, she's gonna be sooooooo pissed!" the girl frowned.

"No fucking kidding, sis!" Teresa snapped. "But she's gonna be doubly pissed if she doesn't learn this from you soon! So, get fucking dressed and go!"

12