Santa Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Babycakes! I can't go soft unless I cum, I can't even function until I cum. I'm too wound up to wait any longer!" Dan begged her.

"I know," she said simply with a smile.

Dan felt absolutely tortured by this. His cock had almost cum as soon as he penetrated her he was so horny. How on earth he would ever manage to go soft was a complete mystery if not an outright impossibility. He refused to listen to his lady love and stayed deep inside of her while he considered his options.

Monica pushed back on his hips and pulled away with her own, causing his dripping, soaked, cock to feel neglected and alone.

As Dan held back tears of desperation, frustration, and excitement, Monica pulled her dress back over her little body.

It took her a moment but she finally coaxed Dan back into his clothes. Zipping up his jeans proved to be difficult over his cock.

"Babycakes, I can't go out there. Everyone will see that I'm hard," he complained.

"Don't worry," she told him, "there's a back door at the bottom of the stairs. Worst case scenario, only 3 or 4 people see that you're hard." She teased him playfully, knowing that what she was saying had a very real possibility of coming to reality.

Monica abandoned her wet panties and quickly dashed out of the room. Dan, hard cock poking out of his jeans, followed her in a sexually frustrated embarrassment. As Monica rounded the corner to the staircase, she met a group of three young women heading up the stairs. She giggled to herself, knowing that Dan would have to awkwardly walk by the women with his cock protruding from his pants. She paused for a moment and listened to a gasp, followed by giggles. She let out a laugh of her own as Dan grabbed her butt-cheek and pushed her forward. "Thanks alot, Badness!" He said, sounding totally embarrassed.

They were easily able to slip out the backdoor of the club, and found themselves in a dark street corner devoid of human activity. Monica fluttered around for her blackberry, which could be anywhere, so that she could call a cab. She turned and saw the look of hormones, stress, fear, embarrassment, excitement, love, and affection in Dan's eyes. She kissed him once again, as her stomach was prodded by his still hardened cock.

Giggling now she said "Just stand behind me and hide your wang in my butt-cheeks until the cab comes." Dan was thankful for the offer to hide his excitement, though a tad embarrassed.

On the cab ride home, Monica sat as close to her lover as possible. Dan whispered into her ear "I can't believe you grabbed his cock!" Monica kissed his neck, and put her lips right up to his ear and said "I have a new nickname for you when we're playing kinky games." She sounded sensual, loving, but cruel. "What is it?" he asked.

"Medium," Monica said with a hint of meanness in her voice.

"What do you mean?" Dan was confused.

"His was big, honey," Monica said in her teasing voice.

"So you... you're Medium..." as she whispered the nickname in Dan's ear she rested her hand directly onto his cock.

The only response she received from Dan was a wide-jawed gasp.

Dan had never felt more humiliated, excited, nor turned on in his life. One thing was for sure, as soon as they got back into her bed, Dan was going to put one massive load of cum, deep into Monica's body. At least, as deep as he could get.

Part III _____________________________

They arrived home that night after the longest cab ride of Dan's life. Monica had caressed his cock the whole ride home and he was still absolutely desperate to cum. As they walked into the home, Dan noticed that Monica's hair and dress were still completely sexified. As they approached the front door, the lights from the house showed something unexpected. Dan wasn't sure what it was that he had seen so he scanned Monica once more.

He couldn't help but laugh a little when he realized what he had seen. "Monica, let me help you out here..." Dan said lovingly.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

Dan leaned forward and kissed Monica above her breast. He kissed lower, and lower, onto her breast. Kissing down until his mouth encompassed her nipple. It seems that Dan wasn't the only one giving a bit of a show on their way out of the club. In her haste to leave, Monica had run off with her nipple exposed.

Dan gently kissed her nipple, allowing it to harden in his mouth. Monica's breathing became more rapid with gentle moans of enjoyment as Dan caressed her body. After a few intimate moments, Dan released her breasts and covered her up with her dress. Smiling at each other like teenage lovers, they opened the front door and were off to Monica's bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, Monica tossed her dress into the laundry bin. She stood before Dan completely naked. She hadn't been wearing a bra all evening and her panties were still laying on the floor at the club. She spun around and went into the bathroom to put on something else to wear.

While Monica found some nightclothes in the bathroom, Dan undressed and started looking for some nightclothes of his own. Looking around, Dan couldn't find any of his boxers. He scanned the room and found that his laundry was missing. Without anything else to wear, and with his boxers from that evening drenched in pre-cum, Dan laid down on the bed completely naked.

Monica emerged from the bathroom looking as radiant as ever. She was wearing her new lingerie, a sexy purple top that was made of a soft mesh fabric. The shirt lightly supported her breasts and was see-through enough for Dan to really appreciate the magnificence of her womanly figure. On the bottom, Monica was wearing new full-bottom silk panties with a matching strap running around her waist. Dan had picked out the lingerie, but had no clue what the holding-strap really was, or if it was comfortable. The strap held up matching purple nylons covering her glistening legs.

Dan may not have known what the lingerie was, but it didn't take long for him to congratulate himself on his purchases. The very sight of Monica standing before him made his cock stiffen outward like a Great Dane.

Monica stood with a smile on her face as Dan admired her beautiful body.

Dan couldn't control his heart rate as his mind replayed the image over and over again of Monica gazing down on him from the balcony, locking lips with another man. In a sense, Dan felt completely conquered by Monica. Yet, he also felt that he could never ask for a better partner. She indulged his fantasies, which filled him with love and thankfulness.

The never-ending rollercoaster of emotions took a tight hold of Dan's entire being and forced him to endure a burning sense of humiliation and embarrassment. He felt as though he didn't have a single blade of armor left upon him. He laid there completely exposed, vulnerable, conquered, and defenseless to Monica. Nobody else in this world had ever experienced him in such a state, and nobody else ever would for as long as he lived.

Monica walked over to her lover and laid down into his arms. They pulled the duvet over their bodies as Dan pulled Monica closer into him. He was so turned on by her that he needed the constant touch and intimacy that only she could provide for him. Dan's emotions were running wild. The complexity of his emotions even dampened his desire to cum. While he was still desperate for release, he took a comforting satisfaction in his present state of severe arousal. There was something inexplicably sexy about the way his arousal forced him into Monica's submission. He was content to allow her the right to decide what would happen next.

As they laid there, Dan fondled Monica's breasts, much the same way that he had seen another man do that evening. He felt closer to her than he had ever felt before. It was a feeling he didn't want to pass quickly, if ever at all.

Monica's head was resting on his shoulder when she looked up at him and spoke "Are you glad we acted out your fantasy, Medium?"

Dan could tell that Monica really enjoyed teasing him with this new nickname she had given him. He blushed from embarrassment. Teasing him about his wang would have penetrated all of his armor. But here he lay completely defenseless. The power that Monica displayed was tantalizing.

The only response that Dan could muster was rife with emotion "It was sooooo hot, Babycakes!"

Although she was teasing him and had been slightly unfaithful that night, Monica truly loved Dan and would never do anything to hurt him. They both deeply understood this true loyalty between them. It was this understanding that allowed them to partake in sexy games that other couples could never possibly experience. Theirs was a higher plain of intimacy and affection.

They kissed and cuddled, rubbing each other's bodies, and staring into each others eyes, for what could have been minutes or hours. They were too excited to notice the passage of time. Dan's body squirmed uncontrollably from Monica's gentle touches. His cock pulsated with desires for her.

Monica firmly grabbed his cock and began jerking him. Dan was unable to speak or to move as she brought him closer to that orgasm he so desperately needed. She watched his state of arousal for the tell tale signs that her man was about to cum. When an orgasm seemed imminent, Monica released his cock.

"Not tonight, Medium," she said with a cruel wink.

Dan rolled around the bed as if he were in physical pain. Monica playfully rolled herself onto him, to stop him from breaking the contact between their bodies.

"Please let me cum, Babycakes! I need it soooo badly right now," he begged her.

"Not tonight, Medium," Monica said teasingly.

Dan tried another tactic "But... Babycakes, I think the maid or someone took my laundry. I don't have any boxers to sleep in and if I don't cum, my wang will drip pre-cum all over the sheets. And I won't be able to sleep with my hard cock constantly being rubbed and teased by everything it touches throughout the night. Please, Monica?"

Dan knew he was in for trouble when that teasing, playful expression appeared once again on Monica's face.

"If you need something to sleep in, Medium, you can always borrow a pair of my panties for the night," she laughed at her latest tease.

Dan was shocked and couldn't even offer a response. He collapsed into the pillow behind him. He had never been so horny in his life. He doubted he would get a wink of sleep that night, but he loved what Monica was doing to him. He found Monica's suggestion humiliating yet arousing. But he definitely wasn't going to take her up on it.

Monica then laughed, lovingly, and grabbed onto his cock once again. She jerked him hard this time. It took him less than 60 seconds before he was ready to cum. Once again, Monica slowly released him. As a wave of sexual frustration ran throughout Dan's body, he moaned in torment. Monica giggled, her face only an inch from his. This was rapidly becoming her favorite way to tease him.

She kissed him softly on his lips and whispered to him once more "I told you, Medium, you can't cum for three days. And the maid didn't take your boxers... I hid them on you."

"What?!" Dan asked in surprise.

Laughing, Monica replied "I want to see what it does to you to have your cock bouncing around in your pants after days of torture and orgasm denial."

Dan was in agony. But it was the most fun he'd ever had in his life!

Monica whispered again "Go to sleep now, Baby."

She turned and shut off the small lamp at her bedside. She was about to roll back toward her lover, but his arousal didn't allow him to wait for her. Monica smiled to herself as she felt Dan's body instinctively following hers over to the other side of the bed. Finally, she had turned him into the puppy dog she had teased him about early on in their relationship.

As Dan laid there, his cock dripping pre-cum onto the back of Monica's panties, he whispered "I love you."

"I love you, too," she answered.

Dan could feel her slowly falling asleep in his arms when she spoke once more. "Baby... before we leave California, will you get a tattoo on your hip that says Mr. Monica Kelly?" She was teasing him, of course, but in a way, there was a truthful element of inquisition in her words.

So horny and filled with love for his beautiful girlfriend, Dan responded happily "For you, I really will... as long as you get one that says 'Dan' in it." He said with a laugh.

"It's a deal," Monica said teasingly. "I hope you enjoy watching the male tattoo artist pull down my panties to put your mark on me, Medium." Monica laughed cruelly once again. Making Dan jealous and embarrassed was too fun to pass up.

After more kissing and cuddling, Monica fell asleep in his arms. And Dan continued to hold her all night long.

Part IV ____________________________________

It was beginning to feel like a recurring malignancy in Dan's morning routine when he once again awoke with a leaning tower of penis. After all the teasing and torture, Monica still had not given Dan the satisfaction his body craved so completely. The only respite he found on this particular morning was that Monica had not woken first to play with his cock while he slept.

Dan's eyes hurt a bit from exhaustion. He didn't get much sleep the night before because his throbbing cock had kept him awake for hours. He had held Monica in his arms all night, with his cock bouncing around and poking at the back of Monica's sexy panties. When he awoke, his still hardened cock was squarely pressed up against Monica's body.

Dan realized that in his sleep he had reached around Monica's body and had gently cupped her breast. Evidently, he had held her all night. He leaned forward to kiss her shoulder when he caught a glimpse of the smile on Monica's face. She looked content and peaceful - and a little bit aroused - Dan wondered if she was finally having an intimate sex dream about the two of them together.

He decided to just lay there beside his lady love, tightly holding her in his arms.

Dan decided it was time for a little pay-back for some of the torture he had received from Monica over the last few days. His balls were swollen, full of cum, and he hadn't been able to go fully soft for days. It was time to give Monica a taste of her own antics. The only question is, how exactly do you get revenge on a woman who has tormented your cock and forced you to endure blue balls for days? There isn't exactly an obvious method for reciprocation on a woman.

He smirked to himself while he considered his options. He could try to tease her vagina, but her intimate parts were buried between her legs and weren't accessible. His only other option really would be her breasts. Dan giggled and decided to go for it, even though he knew Monica would wake up rather quickly.

He placed his face on her neck, right below her ear, while he softly kissed her tender skin. With his hand wrapped around her body, he began slowly rolling her nipple back and forth, over and over. In her sleep, Monica moaned gently with pleasure. Dan moved from her right breast down to her left breast to inflict more of a tease on this sleeping beauty.

With both of her nipples hard now, Dan was feeling more adventurous. He could hardly contain his giggles as he conspired to roll her onto her back to bring those wonderful breasts into his mouth. This would be the perfect way to get her back for jerking his cock while he slept, Dan thought.

Ever so carefully, Dan rolled Monica onto her back after motioning his body out from behind hers.

He had her just where he wanted her now. Dan took great pride in his plan when his gentle kisses on Monica's skin motivated her to move her legs upward and apart, as if her body were drawing him into hers. His little game was surely having a bodily effect on her.

Dan leaned in and kissed her gently on her warm, soft lips. He slid his fingers inside her new lingerie to expose her breast. Massaging her gently, he lowered his mouth to bring her nipple inside. He began suckling her, but it didn't take long before he was flicking his tongue over her. Monica began moaning in her sleep once again. Her legs became restless. As Dan moved to expose her second breast, Monica awoke mid-moan.

"Mmmm what are you doing to me?" She asked with a wide smile.

"I'm just teasing you," he replied.

"Keep going, I like it!" She said with a laugh.

Dan wasn't sure if that meant his teasing Monica had been a success or a failure, since she wanted more. One thing he knew for sure, he was more than happy to keep Monica's breasts front and center for him to play with. With great enthusiasm, he continued.

** After they got their day started, Dan and Monica were off to the beach. They had dinner plans with her parents later on that evening, but they had not yet taken the opportunity to enjoy the warm California sun.

Monica found an old two piece bathing suit in her room, which she covered up with a cute beach skirt and a shirt. At Dan's request, she only fastened a single button, the one directly below her bustline, of course.

Dan, on the other hand, didn't have a bathing suit. All that he had was a pair of khaki shorts - with no boxers, since Monica still hadn't returned them to him.

"Come on, Babycakes, I can't go to the beach all horny like this without boxers. I'll be a walking hard-on and everyone will see," Dan complained.

"You should have thought of that before you asked me to put my boobs on display like this," Monica laughed. "You'll be fine. Just think of it as an exercise in developing higher mental control over your body."

"Don't let your body control you, Dan, let your mind be in control," Monica teased as she reached over to pat his balls.

** When they arrived at the beach, Monica found a nice little cove where they could spend a few hours in solitude. Feeling adventurous, Monica tossed off her top. While Dan was making himself comfortable on a blanket on the sand, he was confused when something mysterious landed on his back. Thinking he was being attacked by some unknown California beach dwelling creature, he spun around quickly, tossing the object off to his side.

He looked up at giggling Monica and was pleasantly surprised to find her perfectly shaped breasts were fully exposed. The object at his side was none other than her bikini top.

"Well, you're feeling a little naughty today, I see," Dan said to her.

"I want to get a tan on my boobs," Monica said with closed eyes and a wide mouthed grin.

Monica laid on her back beside Dan. Feeling the build up of several days worth of cum in his balls, Dan was forced to lay on his stomach to bury his cock in the sand.

About ten minutes past as they laid peacefully in the warm sun, listening to the waves splashing all around them. It was a heavenly paradise that Dan felt he simply couldn't fully appreciate until he lessened the sexual tension in his body.

He hopped up to his feet and unzipped his shorts, dropping them down onto the blanket. He stood hovering above Monica's sexy body wearing nothing but sunglasses. Monica looked up at his swollen cock and asked him "What are you doing?" with a laugh.

"Oh, you'll see!" Dan responded.

He grabbed a hold of his cock and began jerking himself over Monica's body.

"If you cum on my face or in my hair, I swear I will lock you in a chastity belt for a month!" Monica warned.

"I won't," he told her. "I'm just going to cum on your boobs. And probably your stomach."

Monica laughed playfully and lifted her upper body, bringing her breasts closer to him. Dan lowered down onto his knees over her legs. Vigorously jerking his cock, Dan was getting closer and closer to that elusive orgasm he has needed for days.

Monica looked straight up into his eyes, looking as beautiful as ever, and told him "Cum on me, lover."