Santa vs The Tentacle Monster!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texguy84
Texguy84
105 Followers

"Right, but what is it?"

"It's also from Japan," said Matt with a predatory grin. "Fine ground weaponized Wasabe."

--

Misty was on her back, her arms and legs spread wide by the tentacles, as Sandra happily suckled at her teat. One of the side effects of being impregnated by the monster was of course lactation. The milk was for the newborn monsters, but in the meantime, it was another perversion to revel in. Milk dribbled down over Misty's heaving tits, as it dribbled from Sandra's mouth. Sandra's own tits were filling with milk, but for now it was her turn to drink, and Misty's turn to get fucked by their lover, bundles of tentacles buried in her ass and pussy, a chaotic mass of tentacles fucking in and out of her, her mind long ago blacked out by the continuous waves of pleasure. Again the bulges came, and again they pumped Misty to the overflowing point with cum, and they pulled out to make way for a river of cum to dribble out before plowing into Sandra's willing holes.

--

"This is Jolly Lead to Jolly Squad, keep your eyes peeled, he'll be coming out any moment now."

"Roger, Jolly Lead, standing by."

Santa looked to his left and right to make sure the rest of Jolly Squad were formed up on him. He had switched out his normal delivery sleigh for a smaller one intended for fast deliveries. This one only needed three reindeer to pull it, and was much faster than his usual ride. It also freed up the other six reindeer to pull the elves' smaller sleighs, each sleigh loaded to its brim with the little garishly wrapped bombs. No matter how busy they had been, the elves always found the time to wrap every present. A point of professional pride with them, and these presents had been no exception.

Somewhere down below, the elf security teams were working their way through the tunnels, spraying ahead of them with the weaponized wasabe, forcing the monster to retreat back the way he came, until finally there was no more room for him underground or inside the dorm, and he came outside through the hold in the ground.

That was when he heard Santa's famous battle cry.

"HO HO HO!!! Break and attack! Jolly Four and Five, hit the dormitory, Jolly Six and Seven, stay above and keep an eye out for any tricks, Jolly Two and Three, you're with me!" Santa and his elves dove in, raining presents all around the hole as the monster came out into the open, as a chorus of pained screams came from the dorm as Jolly Four and Five's wasabe bombs went off there. Nothing could be done to help that, You find yourself in a building being fumigated with weaponized wasabe, you're not going to enjoy it, but it wouldn't do any lasting damage. The monster gave off a scream of its own, flailing its tentacles about as it tried to get away from the noxious burning green clouds. Security teams on the ground used catapults to launch more of the presents at him, further driving him off as he retreated into the darkness outside the North Pole's inhabited area.

Unfortunately for the monster, he was never made for the bitter cold arctic climate, and so he had no chance of survival out in the snow, away from the insulation of being indoors or underground. Slowly he drug to a halt and stopped moving. The girls in the dorm were rounded up and taken to the medical center to be treated, though most of them had come back to their senses, more or less, hacking and coughing from the wasabi. Seeing that his work was done, Chris decided to head home to check up on Sandra and Misty.

He came home to find Misty and Sandra waiting for him wearing only bathrobes. They led him to the bedroom and shed the robes, while Chris got out of his own cothing. Sandra and Misty cooed and licked and kissed and sucked on his cock, dragging their nails lightly across his scrotum, teasing the head, and finally Misty backed away from him and got on her hands and knees in front of him, her round rump presented to him. Sandra slid one arm around Chris's waist, using the other hand to take hold of his cock and guide him to Misty's cunt before he slid in effortlessly, driving his cock in to the root before pulling it out and back in again.

"Yeah baby, fuck your naughty girl, fuck that slut, fuck her like the whore she is!" Sandra egged her husband on, her hand teasing his cock as he thrust in and out, plowing Misty for all he was worth, Sandra looking up at him adoringly, kissing and nibbling at his neck, leaning up to whisper in his ear. "That's it, my big man, pump that little whore full of your seed."

And with that, Chris came, his fingers digging into Misty's soft skin as he pulled her against him, stream after steam of his seed pumping inside her, overflowing and dripping back out around his cock. Exhausted from the effort, and from his long day, Chris plopped down on the bed and soon fell asleep.

Misty rolled over onto her back, fingering herself and grinning up at Sandra, who leaned in to give her a kiss, mouthful after mouthful of cum dripping into Misty's mouth and down her throat.

Texguy84
Texguy84
105 Followers
12