Santa's BIG Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers

Cuddled together on the sofa, David smoothed the short curls back from her damp forehead. He realized that his hands had been stroking and caressing her flesh constantly, as if he couldn't get enough of her.

"I wish we didn't have to go to the folks tomorrow," he murmured softly.

Anne reached up and tugged on his beard. David was surprised because he had forgotten all about it! "Surprise, Santa! That is your Christmas present. We have all of tomorrow to ourselves to do whatever we want for a change."

David grinned slowly as the possibilities suddenly loomed up in front of him. "Guess that means we can fuck like bunnies all weekend then?"

Anne smiled and kissed him through the beard. "I'll fuck you any damn way you want! Like I said, Merry Christmas, Santa!"

Epilogue… 3 months later

Instead of discovering it was early menopause as she had suspected at her yearly exam, Anne learned the rabbit had finally died…

Enjoy and vote to let me know if you want to read more

mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers
12