Santa's Cinderella Exxxperiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
602 Followers

Both men were fully seated. Their cocks were sheathed to the hilt in her body. Grinning at the thought of that, and reveling at the feeling of fullness in her loins and bowels, Tonia let go of Weston's shoulders and let the boys worry about supporting her. She pressed her arms to her sides, and tucked her hands beneath herself, fingers reaching for the twins' testicles pressed up under her.

She tickled the sensitive pouches, but the twins were too eager to get on with the fucking. The boys lifted Tonia up between them, nearly freeing their cocks from the glorious shelter of her body, then pushed her back down, burying themselves inside her once more. Again they lifted her and again they lowered her, stabbing into her deepest, most intimate places with each descent. Edgar did most of the lifting, hoisting her up by her underarms. And it was Weston who pulled her back down onto the twin pronged Atherton cock garden piercing her front and rear.

Tonia rode them gratefully, welcoming both men into her greedy orifices. Even with her brain in a Christmas fog, she knew that never before had she experienced two men fucking her at once. And she was sure she would never again be completely satisfied sexually without multiple dicks penetrating her holes.

But in a standing position, the brothers couldn't get the speed and leverage they needed to really pound her proper. With no warning to Tonia, the twins quickly communicated between themselves as only twins can, and then tumbled the three of them to the floor.

The boys were dislodged from Tonia in the fall, but this was soon remedied. Before she'd even recovered her orientation, Tonia was facedown on top of Weston, Edgar's weight crushing her between them, both men deeply embedded within her once again.

"Fuck me," she told them both. "Fuck me hard! Make me scream. Make me beg. Show me no mercy. Use me like the cheapest whore on the planet."

But she hadn't needed to tell them. The brothers fucked her like they hated her. They fucked her until all three of them had come. And come again. And come again. Tonia had more sperm in her pussy and ass than ten virile men could hold in their balls. Then they flipped her over, traded holes, and fucked her ten more times.

Santa's magic was better than Viagra. Tonia was insatiable. She would be perfectly happy to spend the rest of her life impaled on two dicks. Her twin lovers would be willing and able to keep taking her for hours and days and weeks. But Santa's was a night magic. And at dawn, the spell broke.

Edgar and Weston came one last time, spraying Tonia's face after she had begged them to do so. And then it was over. Their dicks would not rise again. Their faces wore identical expressions of confusion as the fog lifted from their minds.

And Tonia had also faded. Tina Hernandez, 19-year-old upstairs maid for the Atherton family was fully awake, her memories and passive shyness fully restored. None of the night's activities had been forgotten. She knew exactly why she was on her knees with cum all over her face. And she knew why her pussy and ass felt so sore and stretched and sticky. She loved what had happened to her, but she was no longer emotionally capable of initiating another round, even if the twins had been physically able to oblige her.

At that moment, Lydia Atherton walked out onto the sun deck just outside the glass doors. The family matriarch, Edgar's and Weston's grandmother, was an early riser. And unfortunately for the family, today was Tuesday, Lydia's Sunrise Prayer group.

These were the leaders of the church and of the town's moral community. They were also highly influential in the business community. And they were looking at clear evidence that the twin scions of the Atherton family had just had an incestuous threesome with the hired help, a social inferior.

At the top of the world, resting from his journey, Santa giggled as he watched the scene unfolding on his monitor. The Atherton family was about to take a major hit to its reputation and influence. A surprising number of people had put a request to bring down the Athertons on their Christmas lists. Santa had obliged them.

Tina had asked for a chance to become something more than just a maid. Now she would be financially set for life. If she wanted to go to school or start a business or run for office, she'd have the means to do it. The Athertons would probably set her up in a nice, upscale house far from the brothers who had shamed themselves by diddling the help.

Santa's smug sister had cleverly arranged for Cinderella to leave a slipper behind so her prince could track her and identify her. But Santa had done her one better. Tina's princes had left behind something much more significant. And in nine months time, Tina would have the DNA evidence of their indiscretions. And the twins were identical, so it wouldn't even be possible to identify which one had actually scored the goal in this case.

Santa was going to win this bet.

Cybotic
Cybotic
602 Followers
12