Santa's Friend the Leprechaun

Story Info
Santa's Friend the Leprechaun.
2.5k words
4.13
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dancing jigs and prancing around the thick forest was Micky O'Reilly's favorite thing to do! Then there were the pranks he played on some of the humans living near the forest. Playing practical jokes on humans was his favorite thing to do! Then of course there was drinking whisky. There were times he drank so much whisky it was the next day and he'd drunk himself sober. Drinking whisky was his favorite thing to do!

The Leprechaun sat down with his back against a great oak tree and frowned. Trying to figure out what his favorite thing to do was hard!

He began to list all the things he liked to do and soon ran out of fingers. So he did what any sensible Leprechaun would do. He took off his right shoe. Soon after that he ran out of toes, so he took off his left shoe. Sadly, it wasn't long before he ran out of toes again.

He frowned again and took off his bright green trousers. Thankfully he was almost at the end of all the things he liked to do and then it struck him. His absolute favorite thing to do was fucking the young farmer's daughters who ventured too far into the forest.

It came to him just then because little Mary O'Connell was at that very moment kneeling down in the stream a few dozen feet away from him to fill her jug with water. At eighteen years of age she had blossomed from a pretty pixie of a girl into a fine beautiful young woman.

He watched her with a grin as her loosely fitting peasant dress hiked up on her slender thighs to reveal her plain white cotton underwear.

Immediately Micky's last finger rose to prominence and he leaned forward anxiously.

He pulled off his bright green trousers, crept toward the stream silently and watched Mary lustily. She was indeed a tidbit!

Without her noticing him he managed to get behind her and on to the trail she would have to take to go back home.

She finished filling up the ewer with water and began climbing up the bank toward the path. When she was almost to the top she felt her dress being lifted at the back and then her little cotton panties were at her ankles.

She tripped over the underwear wrapped around her feet and then Micky snuggled up behind her. Though Micky only stood about four and a half feet tall, some parts of him were fully man-sized. He shoved his man-sized cock into her from behind with a saucy giggle.

"Got ya my little one!" he said happily.

Mary knew by then it was far too late to get away. From the stories she'd heard from the other girls in the village, if the Leprechaun had you bent over, the way she was now, there was no escape. She resigned herself to what was coming.

It didn't take long. Micky thrust in and out of her for about a half a minute and then he grunted as he shot his bright green load inside her. He could have gone on for much longer, but it was the prankster in him that made him cum quickly. If he'd made it last longer, the girls might enjoy it too much and search the forest to find him rather than the other way around.

With a howl of laughter and more giggles he scampered off into the forest, stooping to grab his trousers as he disappeared into the woods.

Mary sighed and watched him go with a twinge of regret. All the little man had done was get her excited and then left her high and dry. Well, not quite dry.

She felt between her thighs and sniffed at the green semen staining her hand. It smelled and tasted like crème de menthe. She sighed and shrugged as she dug more of the fluid out of her pussy and decided she might as well enjoy what the little prankster had left behind. She licked it off her fingers and day dreamed as she imagined the pointy eared sprite fucking her long and hard.

Again this was something the other village girls had told her. All of them ended up unsatisfied and wishing for more.

Micky was tittering and giggling to himself as he raced down the trail through the forest. He came to a curve in the path and stopped dead. Standing right in the middle of the path was his old friend Cupid. Micky liked Cupid not only because they were about the same height and size but because he was almost as impish as was Micky.

"That seemed like a waste to me," Eros said with a grin, "Leaving that poor girl back there wanting more."

Micky grinned and leaned against a tree with his arms crossed over his chest.

"But dat's the whole point don't ya see," Micky said happily, "If dey likes it too much, It's not really a prank!"

Valentine chuckled and shook his head.

"But making it end so fast, I mean, what's the point?" he said.

"I gets me own jollies now don't I?" Micky replied.

"I suppose," Cupid said with a sigh, "But don't you ever want to make it last longer? I know you can. You have almost the same magic as me. You could make those little girls howl with pleasure and then go on back home with their thighs quivering."

"True," Micky said, "And I do dat from time to time. But I only do dat to de farmer's wives, not deir daughters. Dey returns to deir husbands late in de night wit deir eyes still glazed over from de ravishin' I give em. Dat makes for a fine prank I can tell ya!"

Eros laughed out loud and patted his friend on the shoulder.

"You're right," he said, "That would be most satisfying!"

They sat together exchanging naughty stories for a while and then Cupid nudged Micky with a wink.

"Listen to this," he said, "I've got a hot tip for you! How would you like to meet up with a human girl who likes to fuck as much as I do?"

Micky raised his eyebrow.

"Ya don't say!" he said.

"I'll take you there for Saint Patrick's day if you like." Cupid said with a grin.

"Well, dat's only a few days away isn't it?" Micky said.

"Two days," Valentine said, "And I just know she'll love you! She's already put out for Santa and for me!"

"De both of ya!" Micky said with wonder, "De little trollop!"

"She certainly is!" Eros said, "I'm just wondering how she'll take to the idea of taking us both on at the same time."

After a very short discussion it was agreed. Valentine would take the Leprechaun to meet Katie.

On March seventeenth Katie returned home from her time at the pub. It was almost 3 am and she had spent the night drinking green beer, dancing and singing to Irish jigs and teasing all the guys with her bright green mini dress. The dress came down to just past the curve of her delicious rump and was low cut enough to show off her bright green bra. The bra matched the bright green thong panties she wore.

Yes it had been an excellent night. She had left behind at least three guys who wanted to feel up from the bottom of her dress or down through the top. She had batted their hands away sternly regardless of how eager they were to sample her charms.

Now she let herself into her house humming Black Velvet Band and traipsing through the door while dancing a jig.

She continued to sing as she dropped her coat to the floor.

She paused a moment to admire the decorations she'd put up. There were bright green shamrocks pasted to the walls and all the way up the stairs and a banner across the top of the stairs saying, "Kiss Me I'm Irish". She wasn't Irish at all but that didn't stop her from enjoying the celebration.

She pulled her boots off and left them beside her coat and then drunkenly stumbled up the stairs. She briefly debated taking a bath before bed but she was way too tired and too drunk to enjoy it.

She threw herself onto the bed still wearing her bright green dress and naughty underwear.

After only a few minutes she was snoring lightly. She didn't wake when her thighs were pushed apart. She didn't wake when her bright green thong was pushed aside. She didn't even wake when a tiny mouth and tongue began licking at her slit and clitoris.

In fact, it wasn't until her dress was completely removed and her bra and panties tugged off her body that her eyes fluttered open in confusion.

She frowned as she stared toward the ceiling and gasped slightly when a familiar figure fluttered in the air on tiny wings over her. It was Saint Valentine.

"Hey!" she exclaimed, "This isn't Valentine's Day! What are you doing here?"

"I brought a friend for you to meet!" Eros said with a chuckle.

He pointed toward her feet and she raised her head slightly to look. Her eyes went wide with surprise when she saw a tiny man, about the same height as Cupid, but with pointy ears, glinting eyes, a pointed goatee and wearing a bright green waist coat. His bright green trousers were pushed to his ankles and his impressive manhood, as big as she'd seen anywhere, stood at attention.

"Top o de mornin' to ya sweetheart!" the little man said with a smile.

That was when she realized she was naked.

She sat up fully and stared at the two small statured creatures crawling around on the bed with her.

"What are you doing?" she said a little angrily.

"Why, it's de celebration I look forward to every year!" the Leprechaun crouched between her thighs said, "Saint Patrick's Day is de highest holiday of de year where I come from! And when we celebrate dis day, we look for pretty Irish lasses to celebrate it wit us!"

"I'm not Irish," Katie grumbled as she tried to close her thighs.

"Dat's okay!" Micky said as he once again forced her legs apart, "I'll not hold dat against ya!"

He then dipped his head to her sparse bush and began licking at her with a surprisingly long tongue.

"Now that looks like fun!" Eros said as he fluttered down to land on the pillow.

He pulled her onto her back and gently guided her mouth toward his erect cock. By then Katie was smitten. Between the wonderful sensations Micky was producing in her loins and the scent of Cupid's man-sized cock bobbing in front of her face, she was overcome with lust.

What she didn't know was that both Micky and Eros had cast spells of lust and desire on her simultaneously. She couldn't have resisted at that time if she wanted to.

She took Cupid's amazing penis between her lips and moaned softly as she sucked. Meanwhile, Micky raised himself to crouch over her midsection and entered her pussy. Katie's eyes crossed as she came. She gripped Micky's tiny body with her thighs and the little man grunted. Her vagina contracted and his cock spewed a load of green semen before he knew what was happening.

"Saints preserve us!" he cried out, "I'm undone! I'm undone!"

Cupid giggled and scurried over to push Micky aside.

"I told you she was something else!" he said as he pushed his own engorged penis into her well-lubricated slit.

Katie came again as soon as he hit bottom. Cupid moaned in response but kept fucking her.

Micky was sitting with his legs splayed out in front of him and breathing heavily. It had been awhile since he ravished one of the farmer's wives and he was unused to making himself wait before he came. These quick trysts he enjoyed with the village girls were all well and good, but he'd gotten used to shooting off as quickly as he could.

He crawled up to Katie's head and held his once again erect cock in front of her face. After only a brief hesitation she gobbled it from tip to root.

Micky decided he liked this girl!

Katie meanwhile felt like she was in heaven. Although the magical spells they cast on her were still working, her own desire was stoked to a high level. She gripped Micky's cock with one hand as she slid her lips up and down its length. She also gripped Cupid's little bum with one hand as he slid in and out of her channel.

It didn't get any better than this, she thought!

When she felt Eros' little body begin to quiver she grabbed his midsection with both hands and lifted him to her chest. She stroked his man-sized cock with one hand and then he sprayed her chest, chin and face with his sweet smelling seed.

Cupid giggled as he came and nudged Micky. With an impish grin of his own, the Leprechaun crawled down between Katie's thighs and started fucking her once again.

Katie cupped Valentine's buttocks with her hands and brought his dong closer to her face. She took the head in her mouth and groaned as it began to grow to its full length once again. The taste of sweet cream filled her mouth and she panted deliciously as he started pumping his pelvis.

Micky was lost in his own world. He was leaning slightly back and moving his hips against her thighs. She was splayed wide open as he pumped into her. She came again and again.

Eros and Micky changed places again. The minty taste of the Leprechaun's semen drove Katie mad. She mixed it with the sweet creamy seed Cupid deposited on her tits and grinned at her own cleverness.

The hours wore on and soon the sun began to rise in the sky.

By the time the morning sun touched the bed, Katie lay flat on her back with Eros on her right and Micky on her left. She was splattered with pearly white cream and bright green fluid all over her delectable body. She grinned in her sleep and Micky and Cupid stared at the ceiling with satiated smiles on their faces.

"Oh Cupid!" Micky breathed, "I'm undone. Completely undone! I could na get it up again if de queen of de faeries herself was to float into de room!"

Eros only groaned in response. His penis felt like it had been wrung out and squeezed dry.

They both looked at the growing light in the window and dragged themselves off the bed. They stumbled out into the corridor and snapped their fingers in unison. Then they disappeared as if they'd never been there.

Katie knew better though. She smiled lazily as she contemplated what next year would bring.