Santa's Helper

Story Info
Lonely pregnant wife has her desires fulfilled.
1.9k words
4.24
105.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Jennifer was having a tough time of it this holiday season. Her husband Mike is in the military and is two months into a twelve month deployment. To top it all off, Jennifer is six months pregnant. So, yeah, she's having a pretty rough time of it.

Jennifer and I have been friends for several years, having met through work. Over that time, we're become very close friends. Since Jennifer was already married when we met, nothing physical happened, but there was a lot of good natured flirting and underlying sexual tension. Of course, that didn't stop me from fantasizing about it.

Jennifer is a very attractive 30 year old woman. She stands about 5'8", has enchanting blue eyes and shoulder length brown hair. She enjoys working out and has the body to prove it. I'd had the pleasure of seeing her in her workout clothes a few times and enjoying seeing her smooth, flat tummy, nice, firm butt and medium size, full, round breasts.

I enjoyed talking to Jennifer whenever I could. We'd chat online all the time and often talk for hours on the phone, especially when her husband was out of town on one or another trip. Jennifer was happy, but would get awfully lonely and felt Mike often got too focused on his job, loosing sight of her feelings.

She was very excited when she found out she was pregnant and hoped that would get Mike to spend more time with her. Unfortunately, not long after that, Mike got word that he had to deploy and would be gone all through the holidays. The military said they'd try to get him home on leave for the birth, but wouldn't make any promises. Jennifer was pretty upset to say the least.

With Mike being gone, I tried to help Jennifer as much as I could -- little things like helping take care of the yard or running errands for her so she didn't get overworked. Even so, I could see everything was weighing heavily on her.

First, Thanksgiving rolled around and since her family is all out of state, she was going to be all alone. I didn't want her to spend Thanksgiving all alone, so since I had no other plans, I offered to take her to dinner. We spent an enjoyable dinner at a nice restaurant talking as friends. When I dropped her off at home, she looked at me with a longing in her eyes, but then blushed, kissed me on the cheek, thanked me for the enjoyable dinner and hurried inside. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or awkward, so I left it at that and drove back to my apartment.

I should mention that by now, Jennifer had grown very big. She had found out she was expecting twins, so was even larger because of that. She looked incredible! Her athletic body with her big belly and swollen breasts was almost too much for me! I didn't tell her at the time, but I was so horny by the time I got back to my place after dropping her off that I stripped naked and masturbated thinking about seeing her naked, pregnant body. When I came, I shot cum nearly across the room!

I was shocked back to reality when the phone rang. It was Jennifer thanking me again for the dinner and apologizing for being so abrupt. Her voice sounded so sexy, that sitting there in the dark; I began to get hard again.

As we talked, the conversation slowly drifted toward her being alone. When I asked her what she really missed, she surprised me by almost immediately answering, "Sex!" I think she may have surprised herself as she was quiet for a bit after that and then said, "Oh, sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I assured her it was okay and that I wasn't offended (if she could only see me sitting there naked and hard talking with her, I'm sure she would have known I didn't mind -- HA!). I could tell she'd embarrassed herself, so again I didn't press the issue. We concluded an enjoyable conversation and I concluded climaxing again thinking about her beauty.

Next, she called me on Saturday afternoon almost hysterical in tears. After getting her to calm down enough to talk, she said she had become really upset since the weekend after Thanksgiving was when Mike and her normally put up their Christmas decorations and Christmas tree. She said it must be the hormones, but as she sat around all that morning, she started becoming more and more upset that she had no one to decorate with. I told her that I understood how that could make her really sad and that I'd be glad to come over and help her put up decorations and the tree. I could hear the relief and happiness in her voice as she said that would be wonderful and thanked me for the offer. I told her I'd be right over to help.

I'd already showered and was just lounging around, so I threw on sweats and a t-shirt, grabbed my jacket and headed to her place. I arrived at her house and knocked on the door. She answered wearing similar sweats, gave me a hug as best she could with her belly and exclaimed, "Hey look, we're twins -- both in sweats!"

"Great minds think alike!" was my weak response. But I guess she liked it since she hugged me again and thanked me for coming over to help her.

She'd made some hot cocoa. So we sat in the kitchen and drank it while chatting. The entire time, I drank in her body with my eyes as discretely as I could. The light scent of her perfume was enticing. Her lovely, straight brown hair. Those intoxicating blue eyes. And of course the swell of her breasts and belly. I know it's terrible to admit, but somehow that diamond ring on her finger became extremely erotic as well.

"So, ready to get at it?" Her voice snapped me out of my day dream.

"Oh, yes. Where is everything?"

"We keep it all out in the garage. Come on, I'll show you."

As Jennifer walked towards the garage, I couldn't help following the sway of her firm, shapely ass.

I made it out to the garage without tripping all over myself and got down the boxes Jennifer directed. We spent the next several hours decorating the house. I strung up the lights outside while Jennifer put up some decorations inside. Then we came back together to put up the tree. We were both having a great time and Jennifer was more cheerful than I'd seen her in months.

We finally got the tree up and lit. As we started to hang decorations on it, Jennifer suggested I build a fire (as that was part of their tradition). As I finished hanging the decorations, Jennifer excused herself to put on dinner, which she'd insisted on preparing as a thank you for my help.

We ate an enjoyable dinner lit only by the Christmas lights. After dinner, Jennifer insisted I sit with her on the sofa to look at the lights on the tree. As we sat there, I felt her begin to snuggle close to me.

"Thank you again for all your help today. You really cheered me up."

I looked down at her and couldn't help myself. I leaned over and kissed her. It was like a flood gate opened. We began passionately kissing, our hands all over each other. Then I broke away from her.

"Oh, Jennifer, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, but I find you so beautiful."

"No, it's okay. Please don't stop. I need to be with someone."

Once more back into a passionate kiss. This time my hand going under her shirt, feeling her hard, pregnant tummy. Then Jennifer reached down and pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her bare breasts. Her breasts were so big and full. Her deep red colored nipples were the size of finger tips and stuck straight out from silver dollar size areolas. I immediately took a nipple in my mouth and began sucking.

"Oh, not too hard. They're very sensitive. Oh yes, like that. Lick them gently like that. It feels so good."

I paused just long enough to remove my clothes as Jennifer pulled off her sweats and panties and then went back to kissing her. My hands ran all over her naked body.

"Jennifer, I have a confession. Pregnant women really turn me on."

"Oh, wow! Not Mike. He hasn't touched me for months and I am so damn horny! I need someone in me. Please make love to me right here in front of the fire and the tree."

I began kissing my way down Jennifer's belly as she lay back in the sofa. Her pussy was shaved bare and smooth. I spread her legs and started to lick her wet pussy. She tasted so sweet. Her wetness continued to increase until she was absolutely soaked.

"Mike never eats me. God that feels good!"

Jennifer's hands were on my head now, pulling me into her cunt. Her hips were bucking as she moaned loudly. I was licking her clit and then slipped a finger inside her, finger fucking her. She was so soaked, my finger made a slopping sound as I drove it in and out of her. I pulled my finger out and stuck my tongue in her hole. I fucked her cunt with my tongue, devouring her sweet nectar.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

I felt her shudder and quiver against my face as she climaxed. As she continued to lay back on the sofa, I knelt between her legs, holding my rock hard cock in my hard. With one hand, I held her pussy lips open and with the other I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her pussy.

"I want to fuck you Jennifer. I want to put my cock inside you and fuck your married pussy!"

"Oh, yes! Put it in me! Fuck me!"

With that, I slipped the head of my dick inside my friend's pussy. My hands were on her pregnant belly as I fucked her, my cock going all the way up inside her. I felt her muscles milking my cock as I pumped in her. I looked down at my married, pregnant friend, her big belly, her swollen tits, my hard cock going in and out of her. I had never been as turned on in my life as I was with her!

"Oh, God! Please, yes, fuck me! Fuck me with that cock! Oh, yes, I need it!"

I had never heard Jennifer talk so dirty. Her hips were meeting my every thrust. It felt so good to be inside her. Her tight muscles gripping me as I plunged into her. I could feel an explosive climax building in my balls.

"Jennifer, I'm close!"

"Me too! Please cum inside of me as I cum!"

Jennifer moaned loudly and I felt her pussy grip my cock like a vise. I felt her body start to shudder as she screamed again, "Cum inside me!" That sent me over the edge and I released a torrent of cum inside her. I don't think I ever came so hard, so much and for so long!

We stayed there holding each other and kissing, until my softening cock finally slipped out of her. She smiled at me and said, "I guess you're Santa's helper this year." Then she took me by the hand and said. "Let's go take a shower and get in bed."

Jennifer has already told me that she doesn't want to spend Christmas alone and that I can expect an extra special present if I keep her company...